Thinking About Leaving PS3 For 360....

Options

Comments

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I only know two people who own a Wii....my mother who let me borrow it for a few months and completely forgot about it....and when she saw my gaming set up....she says "what's that ? "....I say thats you're Wii.....Wii is for casuals and older people who were mystified by motion controls....? trash.....360 is for teenagers and preteens....who wanna play tough behind a monitor....and ps3 is grown folk gaming

ROFL my mom and her friends dont even have their wiis hooked up.PS3 is for real gamers who are not caught up in the online fad.Single player will always define gaming.Multi player is a feature that will get old.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    I only know two people who own a Wii....my mother who let me borrow it for a few months and completely forgot about it....and when she saw my gaming set up....she says "what's that ? "....I say thats you're Wii.....Wii is for casuals and older people who were mystified by motion controls....? trash.....360 is for teenagers and preteens....who wanna play tough behind a monitor....and ps3 is grown folk gaming

A ? who plays video games cause he likes video games regardless of what it comes on has all three.

Just that the 360 and Wii has no games.
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I paid for live membership....and none of it impresses me....the psn store is much more organized that the Xbox marketplace....HBO go is only good if u don't have Comcast....don't give a ? about cross game chat.....imean what applications r u really paying for that's worth it?....the ability to play music when playing?...that ? is only good for sports games
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    @ PimpMVP everthing you said up to this point was BIASED, ignorant, and homophobic for no reason.. just because YOU dont want to cross chat doesnt mean everyone else with sense dont. ima a huge ps2 fan, but PS3 as a whole lost this gen's battle.. no hate.. the only reason to have a PS3 is for exclusives and Blu-ray.. the Online is ass.. and i have one , so this isnt a biased opinion. yea you can say we pay for online all day.. but the fact remains that XBL runs circles around PSN services.. the old addage is" u get what u pay for"

For Blu Ray? Really? A BR player costs $ 50. I wouldn't use my PS3 to play BR's.

Funny thing is, I don't even use my BR player to watch movies now. I DL torrents and my TV was a media player so I watch them thru that and don't have to worry about the Cinivia protection that BR players pick up.

thats the general consensus for non ps 3 owners.. i too use it for watching downloaded torrents.. but i only still have a PS3 for EXCLUSIVES only.. besides that.. what does the ps3 really offer??? answer that..

If I had to choose one system, it would be the one with the more games I want to play (exclusives). Since multiplats can be got on anyone, then the exclusives would be the decider.

Yeah he sounds dumb as ? .The exclusives are the point of consoles.If Mario did not exist then why buy a Nintendo console? SMH people have forgotten why gaming is about and the reason we (used to) play them.I swear I hate this COD Live dickriding generation.
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yeah I paid for live membership....and none of it impresses me....the psn store is much more organized that the Xbox marketplace....HBO go is only good if u don't have Comcast....don't give a ? about cross game chat.....imean what applications r u really paying for that's worth it?....the ability to play music when playing?...that ? is only good for sports games

and racing games
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HBO Go is great for your ipad or something, but most cable companies have hbo on demand for free (as long as you pay for hbo). i know I get it with Optimum. ps3 and wii will get it eventually.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at me being biased when everything I said was true

Ps3 is the better console hands down

Only ? choose to play xbox
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    PS3 is for real gamers who are not caught up in the online fad.

LOL. Wow. So T/S, if you also believe the internet is just another Tickle Me Elmo...then yea, there is no need for you to cop a 360. LOL.

• earth two superman
    Options
    a grown man who gets offended about being told he has no friends.
    focus wrote: »
    7u50N.gif

focus caught feelings.
  • themadlionsfan
    Options
    @e2s.....yeah...I agree....HBO go is good for an on the go device....but for a home console....its pretty much useless if u have on demand....more ? .....the xbots was hypin up....just like netflix back in the day
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

A ? who plays video games cause he likes video games regardless of what it comes on has all three.

Just that the 360 and Wii has no games.

I swear you say the stupidest ? bruh.

I hope you get paid for shilling for Sony like that, while you at it ya'll ? need to figure out how to get people to buy the MOVE and Vita.

• focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL....you can tell ? who compare HBO Go to a random cable companies On Demand...don't have HBO Go. LOL.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol come on man most of us spend time playing ? like COD , BF etc cross platform ? .... and lets face they all play better on Xbox Live because Live is a better online service... ? need to contain their emotions right now this ? is looking suspect. PS3 better hardware Xbox better online gaming experience.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    @e2s.....yeah...I agree....HBO go is good for an on the go device....but for a home console....its pretty much useless if u have on demand....more ? .....the xbots was hypin up....just like netflix back in the day
    no its' not because HBO keeps all episodes of shows on demand does not. HBO GO >>>> On demand
  • themadlionsfan
    Options
    Uh.....I have HBO....because I have an Xbox Live gold membership....its the exact same ? .....except for a few shows here and there....cmon son
  • earth two superman
    Options
    you can tell ? who have to post about their friends, online or other......don't have friends. LOL
  • themadlionsfan
    Options
    HBO go keeps all episodes?.....ok then why can't I watch the sopranos?
  • blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ROFL my mom and her friends dont even have their wiis hooked up.PS3 is for real gamers who are not caught up in the online fad.Single player will always define gaming.Multi player is a feature that will get old.

C'mon BRUH!

Multiplayer is a feature that will get old? For real tho?

Playing a video game with more than one person has existed since the dawn of video gaming.
    As a matter of fact, some of the first commercially available home systems was 2 player only games.And then there are competitive games like sports, fighting and racing games that just ain't any real fun playing against the computer, so I doubt multiplayer, whether local or online, is likely to be phased out anytime soon.

• themadlionsfan
    Options
    I don't see online getting old....but as of right now ? is over exposed.....some multiplayer just takes away from developing the single player campaign....do we really need multiplayer in gow?.....were we that impressed by assassins creeds multiplayer?....metal gear online was straight ? garbo....shooters.....sports and fighting games are the only games that should have multiplayer...
  • ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought a system was all about the games... Which the 360 and Wii is lacking in... If all you play is COD and Madden and you want to talk to COD ? while you're playing Madden then be my guest...

But the PS3 have the games and more... And its been like that since 08
    If a person where to buy a PS3 and spend 50.00 on PS+ they get 12 free games... Buy a 360 and pay 50.00 you get to play online... Yall ? have not listed one thing that justifies getting a 360 or 720 in the future... Why would I want to watch the finals with my friends on an app when I can just go over his house or call the ? ... Yall ? are brainwashed...

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    As I always say,only idiots pay for Live.Nothing on Live is worth the money,that's a fact.I remember the days when people played consoles for games,not some overrated online features.You got people in here bashing the PS3 for being what it is suppose to be,a game console not a social device.Most of yall should stop talking like you are gamers when you are just casual fans who buy into the hype of Live.The Arcade continues to lose credibility.

"Sony Fan Boy post." Stop taking sony in the ass
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u see this is the difference between what y'all PSN negroes are saying and what i am saying.. iDGAF about "premium content" .. that ? is no different.. i meant ONLINE SERVICES ... the ? they call "competitive online multiplayer" .. the servers are ? ACROSS THE BOARD.. how can u defend that
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hbo go and comcast on demand ftw
  • redhandedbandit
    redhandedbandit Members Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭
    Options
    The free games on psn are trash