Options

Comments

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The free games on psn are trash

Infamous 2, LBP 2, and VF5 are trash now?...LOL
    ? servers?...LOL
    Whats next? 2K plays better on 360 than PS3 now?

Xbox negroes are stuck in 2007...smh
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    u see this is the difference between what y'all PSN negroes are saying and what i am saying.. iDGAF about "premium content" .. that ? is no different.. i meant ONLINE SERVICES ... the ? they call "competitive online multiplayer" .. the servers are ? ACROSS THE BOARD.. how can u defend that

atucally the only game I've had problems with online is call of duty....everything else runs fine.....but on Live when I play modern warfare 3....at times that ? lags and I have a high speed comcast connection on live drops don't happen as often....but that ? does happen
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? said multiplayer feature will get old.....smh man.......
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont think multiplayer will get old, but I do think that single player experiences and good stories will always be the backbone of video games.
  • earth two superman
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    As I always say,only idiots pay for Live.Nothing on Live is worth the money,that's a fact.I remember the days when people played consoles for games,not some overrated online features.You got people in here bashing the PS3 for being what it is suppose to be,a game console not a social device.Most of yall should stop talking like you are gamers when you are just casual fans who buy into the hype of Live.The Arcade continues to lose credibility.

"Sony Fan Boy post." Stop taking sony in the ass

says the guy who would glady grab his ankles for shaggy 2 dope
  • Got Em Shook
    Got Em Shook Members Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Make that move bruh
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    @ocelot Nothing to be totally honest.

No exclusives, you have to pay for online, wack graphics, red ring of death, a bunch of racist 8 year old kids, ect.

Xbox are for kids

Ps3s are for more mature people

c/s the racist ? . I been on this earth 26 years. In the time between Halo 3 and left for dead them little ? called me ? more than I ever heard in 26 years. lol. My emblem on halo is a black fist. They hate me. I bust they ass though.
    Seriously, Xbox's users are hilarious when defensing their wack console.

Microsoft willingly sold you a defective console, made you pay for online play, gave you wired controllers and you had to buy an adapter to go wireless(LOL) , you're out of batteries then you can't play xbox today :-(, cluttered your dashboard, took features away(features that you pay for by the way LOL), give you 1 exclusive a year if that, no blue tooth, no blu ray,and had to buy your own harddrives in the beginning.

And Xbox users say : but but we have cross party chat.

Batteries my ? ? $5 bucks for 4 double A's aint ? . Hell, the dude at 7-11 gives me rain checks on a bad day (which is when im bein cheap)
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    The free games on psn are trash

Whats next? 2K plays better on 360 than PS3 now?

It does tho lol
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ hbo go being different from on demand. I log into hbo go with my brother's comcast account.
  • earth two superman
    edited June 2012
    Options
    if you absolutely need all the wire episodes or the sopranos, yeah, go is the way to go. but if all you want is to watch GOT or catch up on true blood or bill maher or something, on demand is enough. at least the optimum one is. it has all its current movies too.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man arguing with fan boys from either side is like pulling teeth.. u made ur decision.. i have both systems.. *kanye shrug* just learn from experience @ TS.. ? aint gonna get u a straight answer on the IC.. too much capin' for fav console .. nobody on the ps3 side can admit to faults.. even tho its known ps3 loss this time around ... its really preposterous to be honest...
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    u see this is the difference between what y'all PSN negroes are saying and what i am saying.. iDGAF about "premium content" .. that ? is no different.. i meant ONLINE SERVICES ... the ? they call "competitive online multiplayer" .. the servers are ? ACROSS THE BOARD.. how can u defend that

atucally the only game I've had problems with online is call of duty....everything else runs fine.....but on Live when I play modern warfare 3....at times that ? lags and I have a high speed comcast connection on live drops don't happen as often....but that ? does happen

then how come i always hear about connectivity problems on PSN?? and u cant lie to a ? with the system.. every game i have is laggy at certain points.. dont have half of the problems i have on PSN on XBL...
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Kang is so biased and still has the nerve to call other bias.

You're a fanboy, you made your decision.. you rather have cross chatting rather than great games, better console, ect

Stop with the I own both console ? as if it makeshift your opinion valid..

Ps3 won... most sites agree

? yourself you biased ?

Lol @ cross chatting being your only feature
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *turns on xbox*
  • ocelot
    Options
    lol@ xbox fanboys

we call your system out and you bring up stuff from 07
    we say you dont have games and you bring up HBO...
    we say you pay to play online and you talk about crosschat...

how is 2k better on 360 when its the same game... I play online all the time and i rarely see lag

If i was to ask you to sell me on a 360 you couldn't...
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see online getting old....but as of right now ? is over exposed.....some multiplayer just takes away from developing the single player campaign....do we really need multiplayer in gow?.....were we that impressed by assassins creeds multiplayer?....metal gear online was straight ? garbo....shooters.....sports and fighting games are the only games that should have multiplayer...

Add racing games to that list.

Agree with everything in this post. Some games just don't need MP. The time wasted on it could have been used to make the SP experience better.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quick question....besides GOW 3, MSG, Heavy Rain, and LBP....wat other games are better????
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other than black ops I've never had connectivity issues....even when I was using the neighbors connection...
  • ocelot
    Options
    Quick question....besides GOW 3, MSG, Heavy Rain, and LBP....wat other games are better????

Uncharted ( im sure you heard of this series)
    Resistance 1/3 ( with 2 they focus to much on the MP and the SP suffered something serious...)
    Killzone 2( 3 was aight... look good tho)
    Demon Souls
    Infamous
    Rachet and Clank ( ? in Time is the best in the series)

All the games Ive listed above have better SP than MP, Equal SP/MP or just focused on SP which made their games have better experiences... cept for Resistance 2

• kanggoodie
    Options
    Lol Kang is so biased and still has the nerve to call other bias.

You're a fanboy, you made your decision.. you rather have cross chatting rather than great games, better console, ect

Stop with the I own both console ? as if it makeshift your opinion valid..

Ps3 won... most sites agree

? yourself you biased ?

Lol @ cross chatting being your only feature

this is so stupid of a point.. how did i lose if i have both systems?? ? boy... and dont give me that " if i had to choose" ? .. BOTH systems have great exclusives worth copping for.. its just a matter of preference.. but dont try to act like 360 issnt on top of ps3 in the gen's war... SMH

and i aint calling "others" bias.. im calling yo PS3 capin' ass biased.. if you cant afford to have both and made your decision say that... but dont act like EITHER system is a must own over the other... when EVERYBODY and they momma knows that XBL is better than PSN... i could care less about game titles.. im talking about online play
  • Melanin_Enriched
    edited June 2012
    Options
    Did this ? say the xbox dashboard is cluttered? Ps3 dashboard looking like the top of a browser with 10 toolbars.
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    how is 2k better on 360 when its the same game... I play online all the time and i rarely see lag

It ain't about lag, it just runs smoother. Xbox sports games always ran better than PS sports games since PS2/OG Xbox, but you wouldn't know that unless you played them on both systems.

COD is the same game too, but it runs better on 360, just like a lot of multiplat games. Developers say programming for the PS3 is difficult, so instead of making a decent game, they take the lazy way out and port the 360 version to the PS3, which results in a subpar product. They call it saving time rather than reprogramming using a whole new code. Think about it, how the hell on one hand does the PS3 have graphical beasts of games like UC and GOW3 (which look better than anything on 360 - FACT), and then you have some games looking like ? compared to their 360 versions (Black Ops, Bayonetta).

But yeah, Live is better than PSN and you can miss me with the fanboy ? because I don't even ? with 360 like that (Preferred PS3 player), but hey....it is lol. Better graphics = PS3, better online = 360.
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    @Kang you're an admit poor ? .. lol at owning both systems making you feel better about being poor

No one thinks Xbox is better except your capping ass. Aren't you the guy that wifed a ? off an internet forum that everyone has newds of? Lololol stop capping boy

What are xbox exclusive worth buying?? Halo.. ? outta here

Gears? .. foh

Only a poor ? ? would think xbox is better than ps3. I can tell you're in the military because you're stupid as ? .
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    So ps3 has any thing seeing gears at the online competitiveness level?
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    Lol @ Xbox having only 2 exclusive worth talking about.