Options

Comments

• blackkevblazini
    blackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    The free games on psn are trash

that's a GOT DAMN LIE.

I copped PSN Plus JUST FOR the free joints.

• MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    `So are we really bickering over this ? ?
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kang caught feelings so I guess yes. Look how many feelings a xbox fanboy brought into this thread.

Just sad.
  • inthacut
    inthacut Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    `So are we really bickering over this ? ?

it's a cycle, it never ends.

• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @funkdocdamc

I have played both... I have friends that only ? with 360 so if I play 2k over their house, I play their 360... Does it run smoother? If you really want to nit pic... But thats because of the lazyness of 2k and EA... But that ? wasn't as bad as the beginning of this gen

But most of that was true back in 07 when Half Life collection came out and it was unplayable...

EA were also lazy with Madden but when ? were calling them out they had to to change... Madden 08 with Vince Young on the cover was the wrost game ever developed... Everything started to change when the people that made Burnout Paradise made the game for the PS3 and then ported to the 360... Developers noticed that it was easier to do that... That's why today you can get games like Batman and Final Fantasy looking alike... I don't know any games thats runs different on multiplat...If you go on YouTube or gametrailers.com and look at the graphical comparisons they are the same... Some games have PS3 looking better like Battlefield 3... Call of Duty runs 60fps online with little lag... The one thing I can say that 360 have over PS3 as far as multiplat is less jaggies and darker lighting....

And I keep hearing Live is better... But is it 50.00 better? I have PS+ and I have a years worth of free/ discounted games... Without PS+ I have netflix, hulu, amazon, PSN movie store... That I can access for free...

Not on a fanboy tip but on a logical tip... Why would I invest in a Xbox?...
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    ^^^awaits response
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    @funkdocdamc

I have played both... I have friends that only ? with 360 so if I play 2k over their house, I play their 360... Does it run smoother? If you really want to nit pic... But thats because of the lazyness of 2k and EA... But that ? wasn't as bad as the beginning of this gen

But most of that was true back in 07 when Half Life collection came out and it was unplayable...

EA were also lazy with Madden but when ? were calling them out they had to to change... Madden 08 with Vince Young on the cover was the wrost game ever developed... Everything started to change when the people that made Burnout Paradise made the game for the PS3 and then ported to the 360... Developers noticed that it was easier to do that... That's why today you can get games like Batman and Final Fantasy looking alike... I don't know any games thats runs different on multiplat...If you go on YouTube or gametrailers.com and look at the graphical comparisons they are the same... Some games have PS3 looking better like Battlefield 3... Call of Duty runs 60fps online with little lag... The one thing I can say that 360 have over PS3 as far as multiplat is less jaggies and darker lighting....

And I keep hearing Live is better... But is it 50.00 better? I have PS+ and I have a years worth of free/ discounted games... Without PS+ I have netflix, hulu, amazon, PSN movie store... That I can access for free...

Not on a fanboy tip but on a logical tip... Why would I invest in a Xbox?...

I have PS+ too (had it since about a month after it originated), and a shitload of free games that I don't even have the time to play. As far as offerings, PS+ is better, but Live still has better online lol. And I'm not tryna convince you (or anyone) to get a 360, I'm just stating the facts. Like I said, I prefer the PS3, so yeah....

As far as the multiplat argument, when I say "runs better", I don't mean graphics, I mean it feels smoother, less frame-rate drops, etc. Like I said earlier, Graphics = PS3, Online = 360. Sony (until recently) has always been a staple in the tech department, just like Microsoft is in the online department, so it's no real surprise about that.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont understand how im catching feelings when im not the one asking the question on to switch consoles or not.. i dont have this problem... and i have nothing against ps3 im just calling a ? a ? .. but obviously sony fans have something against owning a 360.. LOL
  • ocelot
    Options
    @funk
    I see what you're saying...
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    @Kang you're an admit poor ? .. lol at owning both systems making you feel better about being poor

No one thinks Xbox is better except your capping ass. Aren't you the guy that wifed a ? off an internet forum that everyone has newds of? Lololol stop capping boy

What are xbox exclusive worth buying?? Halo.. ? outta here

Gears? .. foh

Only a poor ? ? would think xbox is better than ps3. I can tell you're in the military because you're stupid as ? .

prove the undlerlined ... if you talking about yannie.. i would love to see a nude ... only LAMES defer from the topic and attempt to make it personal ...

and to answer your question for the 100th ? time.. i DONT care about game titles.. its about online gaming TO ME***** .. i like PS3 exclusive titles because its more of them.. but the PS3 is not the system i would invest into as for as cross-plat titles

NO ? IN THIS THREAD CAN LIE TO ME AND SAY PSN (not PS3) IS BETTER THAN XBL(not 360). learn to read ?
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    You're making blanket statements and acting like your opinion is fact

Microsoft fans know their console suck... all you guys ever say is we have cross chatting lol
  • ocelot
    Options
    We have nudes of yannie?
    Dude em :)
  • ocelot
    Options
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    "I have a console but I don't care about game titles"

Lololol wtf
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    Xbox gamers will say anything to ease their pain.
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    Ayo Kang.. drop the vid of that ? bathing in that ? bath water b
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    We have nudes of yannie?
    Dude em :)

yea please do.. i havent seen them myself .this dude is trollin now.. i give him his answer and he tries to flip what im saying.. he still hasnt even attempted to acknowledge the all caps statement in my rant... cuz he knows its the truth.. you havent heard "kang goodie" say one time that ps3 games suck and 360 is a superior console.. you keep hearing me say its about online multiplayer to me.. thats MY selling point.. so the whole thing is subjective..

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? ? is trolling and exhibiting feelings at the same damn time. ? triple posting in record time.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You're making blanket statements and acting like your opinion is fact

Microsoft fans know their console suck... all you guys ever say is we have cross chatting lol
    trlht.jpg
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    Trolling is known as truth telling?
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "I could care less about game titles. I'm talking about online play."

The ? does this even mean.
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    "I could care less about game titles. I'm talking about online play."

The ? does this even mean.

that means if you are tryna prove a point about which game system has more exclusives (which everyone knows ps3 does) that argument is gonna fall upon deaf ears.. i spend 85% of my time online. even some of you guys are saying" well the exclusive games have better SP and not MP" .. im a MP dude . i have a PS3 for the purposes of exclusives.. therefore i could care less about game titles between the two..
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    Bunch of ? excuses bruh

Ps3 online is good

You're downplaying psn to try and uplift the only good thing about xbl

Face it... Microsoft is losing
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    Bunch of ? excuses bruh

Ps3 online is good

You're downplaying psn to try and uplift the only good thing about xbl

Face it... Microsoft is losing

is it xbl good tho??
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With online play Xbox live is SLIGHTLY better.....not as many game drops as psn.....but i have experianced more lag on live than I have in psn