Thinking About Leaving PS3 For 360....

Options

Comments

• kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    With online play Xbox live is SLIGHTLY better.....not as many game drops as psn.....but i have experianced more lag on live than I have in psn

that HAS to be a personal problem with ur connection

• CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^^^lol at "has"

Because xbl is So great huh?

You're so biased
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soooooo......high speed Comcast connections ain't what's hot in the streets?
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    ^^^^^lol at "has"

Because xbl is So great huh?

You're so biased

its not bias when i look at cross platform game threads and see "i cant get in a room" " the online is laggy" and the poster is always a PS3 owner.. i like how u keep throwing the word bias around since i called u out.. u the one catching feelings.. lol
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    Soooooo......high speed Comcast connections ain't what's hot in the streets?

dude u said urself u have better games on XBL than PSN .. i dont even know y the convo even continues.. at least u are adult enough to admit a pro when u see it.. but let ? tell it PS3 is superior in every way imaginable .. SMH the nerve of this ? ..
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    I'm catching feelings but your saying things like "I don't care about game titles" lololol

Bruh you realize how stupid that sounds
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    Yea, I have a video game console but I don't care about video games

Lol wtf
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    I got cross chatting though so that makes my console better

^^^stupid xbox fanboys logic
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes....I've said Xbox live is SLIGHTLY better....but not so much that it should cost money ....and it ain't enough to say Xbox is better than ps3 not by a long shot....
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    joshuaboy wrote: »
    That old saying still applies...

Wii is for people with real friends
    360 is for people with online friends
    PS3 is for people with no friends

Your interest in video games actually affects your social life, I see.

Yea. It does. Am I missing something?
    Friends?
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ignorance is bliss.

If you only own a PS3, then you just don't know any better. Its as simple as that.

Most gamers have moved on past 2005. Sony stans haven't. People who've rode that hard for PlayStation for so long just have a hard time accepting their only console of choice is no longer #1.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Options
    I see absoulty no difference between xbl and psn online play. I use psn because most of my friends if not all have PS3s
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Even ? who can barely speak English choose ps3
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think it's hilarious that fanboys ignore how ? the 360 and Microsoft actually are and say, "cross-chat!!!"

Cross-chat? Really? That's the hype of the 360? Thats sad.

Online is online, I don't see how one can offer "a better online experience", it's really all the same. I don't play with ALL my online friends, it's actually rare. The only thing keeping parties alive online is CoD, otherwise that feature wouldn't be so great to many. All this messaging and audio messages is wack. Tell me, how often is this actually used?

Microsoft won't last much longer, it'll die out into a Wii type of console, one only used when family or friends are around. Playstation will continue to be the hub of entertainment for it's games, blu-ray/3D and apps. That's why 360 revs/publishers are coming over to Sony. Sony may be having money trouble but they'll bounce back, PS4 will be the truth.
  • earth two superman
    earth two superman Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And focus has no friends
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    I see absoulty no difference between xbl and psn online play. I use psn because most of my friends if not all have PS3s

and the exact opposite applies to me.. all my ? have 360's.. so thats where i dwell..
  • VIBE
    Options
    Followers lol

All my friends have 360s as well, only a few have class and have PS3s.
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    Ignorance is bliss.

If you only own a PS3, then you just don't know any better. Its as simple as that.

Most gamers have moved on past 2005. Sony stans haven't. People who've rode that hard for PlayStation for so long just have a hard time accepting their only console of choice is no longer #1.

i think this is true.. but you're gonna get the fifth degree for saying it cause you're a "360 stan"

i honestly think if you dont have both consoles, and you're tryna give advice to another person that doesnt have both, the opinion will automatically be biased in a certain way..
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    why is @PimpMVP posting so many consecutive times without response?? lol .. stop it dude.. you are officially at a stand still and you cant accept being wrong for once ... u cant even be happy when somebody agrees with you..
  • VIBE
    Options
    Ignorance is bliss.

Nosign. Why is there a need for 2 or 3 consoles? If one has only one, that means their opinion is irrelevant? I own a Wii, PS3 and my kids have 3DS'. I would never buy a 360 because of it's fail rate, plus lack of "must have exclusives". I see no need for a 360 when 90% of it's games are multiplat and the exclusives end up on the PS3 anyways. I do play the 360 on rare occasions, when I'm over other people's houses. I just honestly don't see the NEED for a 360 when console vs console the PS3 is better.

The sales for the PS4 will be better this time around, they've learned from their pricing mistakes.
  • kanggoodie
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Ignorance is bliss.

Nosign. Why is there a need for 2 or 3 consoles? If one has only one, that means their opinion is irrelevant? I own a Wii, PS3 and my kids have 3DS'. I would never buy a 360 because of it's fail rate, plus lack of "must have exclusives". I see no need for a 360 when 90% of it's games are multiplat and the exclusives end up on the PS3 anyways. I do play the 360 on rare occasions, when I'm over other people's houses. I just honestly don't see the NEED for a 360 when console vs console the PS3 is better.

The sales for the PS4 will be better this time around, they've learned from their pricing mistakes.

u have a great point.. but the main thing to take away from this whole thread is that all the words typed so far has been opinion from both sides.. its funny that ppl holler about exclusives but forget that just cuz something is exclusive doesnt make it a must own game.. at the end of the day it ALL boils down to personal preference.. plain and simple
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You all still going at it?

Woke up this morning, 30 new replies. Just got back from gym, 26 new replies. Most of them being Kang and ? going back and forth.

TS ain't said ? since the Thread started, He sitting back watching this like

16ie9hh.gif

Probably made a bet with his friends about "Watch me make some grown ass men bicker like little girls over companies they don't even work for."
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    Joshuaboy is the king of saying " you guys are still in this thread?", while simultaneously being in the thread.

Back on topic... Kang how does it feel to own inferior hardware?
    Don't be a loser all your life.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    Quick question....besides GOW 3, MSG, Heavy Rain, and LBP....wat other games are better????

Uncharted ( im sure you heard of this series)
    Resistance 1/3 ( with 2 they focus to much on the MP and the SP suffered something serious...)
    Killzone 2( 3 was aight... look good tho)
    Demon Souls
    Infamous
    Rachet and Clank ( ? in Time is the best in the series)

All the games Ive listed above have better SP than MP, Equal SP/MP or just focused on SP which made their games have better experiences... cept for Resistance 2

Ok I forgot about uncharted which is a good single player good.....resistance isnt that good, neither is killzone and ? was hyping that game up big time....I heard good things about demon souls.....infamous 2 was ok but it's not like it's a blowout or anything
  • CallMeWelvin
    Options
    ^^^Name Xbox great exclusives... ill wait

No serious I'll wait because there are none
    [img]http://victorsvillage.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/? -please-rage-face.png[/img]