• ocelot
    ocelot Members Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Toon=?

Makes sense... Good find
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A few made sense. Some were easter eggs. Most of them was ? ? .
  • ocelot
    edited August 2012
    Options
    From
    focus wrote: »
    This whole thread been wack. The only interesting one is the Captain Planet/Magic School Bus ? , and thats just mostly kinda funny.

The Tarantino same universe ? is widely known like they said, but I guess the details they came up with are kinda cool.

To
    focus wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    #5. Everyone in Winnie the Pooh Is a Textbook Example of a Common Psychiatric Disorder

This group of trained doctors diagnosed Pooh with ADHD; Eeyore, obviously, with depression; Christopher Robin with schizophrenia and Tigger with hyperactivity-impulsivity, among others. And Piglet, who, as the study claims, "Clearly suffers from generalized anxiety disorder."

Man, I swear before I even read this post me an my homeboy was high one day and was saying the exact same ? . They left out that Rabbit was OCD though.

We also concluded that the same was true of all the Peanuts characters.

Whats your Peanuts theory ? ...
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haha ? switchin up
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That Roger Rabbit theory I actually thought about myself
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Zach Morris casual racism
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YOO someone drop the James and the Giant peach theory???
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Your sig is the ? bruhman.
  • ocelot
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    YOO someone drop the James and the Giant peach theory???

I cant find it and I barely remember it, but it was about dudes Aunts and how evil they really were... and that it wasnt a "Rhino" that killed his parents... and how he had to stuggle to get to NY...
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread felt like IC 2010-11 when topics was mad interesting and have you thinking. Good ? ....
  • ocelot
    Options
    It's like the IC been wack since ? came through and crushed the buildings... I'm trying to restore the feeling...
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    #5. Everyone in Winnie the Pooh Is a Textbook Example of a Common Psychiatric Disorder

In the December 2000 edition of the Canadian Medical Association Journal, the joint teams of Dalhousie University's Pediatrics Department published a study that diagnosed the characters in Winnie the Pooh with crippling mental problems. No, we also have no idea why would they do such a horrible thing.

This group of trained doctors diagnosed Pooh with ADHD; Eeyore, obviously, with depression; Christopher Robin with schizophrenia and Tigger with hyperactivity-impulsivity, among others.

Why It's Not That Crazy:

It's not like they had to stretch to find the appropriate diagnoses. These are the primary colors of the crazy spectrum, and each character embodies his specific disorder with pretty much every single line.
    Let's start with the obvious and look at some Eeyore quotes:

1) "I'm telling you. People come and go in this forest, and they say. 'It's only Eeyore, so it doesn't count.'"
    2) "Good morning, Pooh Bear," said Eeyore gloomily. "If it is a good morning," he said. "Which I doubt," said he.
    "Why, what's the matter?"
    "Nothing, Pooh Bear, nothing. We can't all, and some of us don't. That's all there is to it."
    "Can't all what?" said Pooh, rubbing his nose.
    "Gaiety. Song-and-dance. Here we go round the mulberry bush.
    "Well, that's nice. We're off to find out where wind comes from. Suck it!"

? .

Let's take a look at Piglet, who, as the study claims, "Clearly suffers from generalized anxiety disorder." According to the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, some of the criteria for GAD include excessive worry, inability to control said worry and an impairment of occupational/social areas of functioning. Now, here's a quick recap of some of the Piglet-centered episodes from Pooh's animated TV series:

"Pooh Oughta Be in Pictures" -- Piglet becomes frightened that monsters from a movie he saw are real.
    "Gone With the Wind" -- Piglet becomes afraid of going outside.
    "A Very, Very Large Animal" -- Piglet worries that he is too small so he leaves the forest.
    "Goodbye Cruel World" -- Piglet commits suicide.

OK, we might have made up that last one, but it's not that far off, seeing as studies show that generalized anxiety disorder is often a side symptom of major depression and substance abuse.

It's for this reason that Piglet should at all times be kept away from Tigger, who the researchers diagnosed with ADHD of the hyperactive-impulsive subtype, based on his history of risk-taking behavior. For example, when Tigger first arrived in the Hundred Acre Wood, he had no idea what Tiggers normally eat, so he tasted ? everything he could find, including thistles. And fat, useless bears.

The diagnosis is also based on the fact that he regularly barges into people's houses, commits crimes so he can later play detective ("Tigger, Private Ear") and once even endangered the entire forest by keeping a vicious termite as a pet ("Tigger's House Guest").

To be clear, the researchers aren't just arbitrarily psychoanalyzing these fictional stuffed animals. The point is that each character clearly represents the different extremes in mental illness. It's almost like they're trying to provide children with a way to articulate their own budding illnesses. It's much more likely that a 6-year-old will say "Mommy, I feel like Eeyore today," instead of "Mommy, I fear I suffer from clinical depression."

579267_3557394367220_1604980982_n.jpg
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Bueller was real for sure.n that case why Bueller have a family and GF.Why wouldn't he imagine a day of ? sloan fine ass. Where is Sloan?

Tarantino does do that.That's true.

The joker never killed batman's parents.Burton did that

friday song/JFK = ridiculous

Fresh prince dead?Stop

IDK about Gump.Jenny was a slore but he probably is his son.

A lot of these are false
  • loch121
    edited August 2012
    Options
    Screech is a player?Slater was ? wait what?11 behind the scenes facts about Saved By The bell in Dustin Diamonds book.

Saved By The bell new Class stayed on TV 3 yrs longer than the original and I never watched it.it was on for 7 yrs.
    http://www.11points.com/TV/11_Most_Scandalous_Saved_by_the_Bell_Revelations_in_Screech's_Autobiography
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I remember reading one about Thomas the train being about a totalitarian society or somethin like that.

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol the winnie the pooh joint is hilarious
  • playmaker88
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    People were saying when Forest and Jr. did the head tilt it symbolized that they were the same so they were family... For me it meant that Forest had the brain of a 5 yr old...
    This ? had me dying
  • loch121
    Options
    John Conner from Terminator is Neo in The matrix.The terminator is Mr. Smith
  • playmaker88
    Options
    loch121 wrote: »
    John Conner from Terminator is Neo in The matrix.The terminator is Mr. Smith
    now thats interesting.
  • ocelot
    Options
    @loch121
    I heard that the matrix was many years after John Conner and The Terminator and it meant that the machines won the war... People revolted against ? (Earth)... Machines revolted against People... Programs(Smith) revolts against Machines... circle of life.
  • loch121
    Options
    ocelot wrote: »
    @loch121
    I heard that the matrix was many years after John Conner and The Terminator and it meant that the machines won the war... People revolted against ? (Earth)... Machines revolted against People... Programs(Smith) revolts against Machines... circle of life.

This theory kind of came from that rumor Sophia Stewart wrote The Matrix which IDK is true, but also Robocop and the robots made before him where the 1st robots to rebel
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anybody got anything on Rocket Power? I swear that ? Tito was on some other ?
This discussion has been closed.