The Official Los Angeles Lakers 2012-2013 Season

Options

Comments

• northside7
    northside7 Members Posts: 25,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Mike Brown still on a short leash. Not because of last night's game but since he got here. Hopefully most of the other 81 games aren't like this...
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Has Mike Brown EVER gotten mad at a Player for visibly ? up while in the game (Besides Bynum and Goudlock)? Somebody please post some footage if you can cuz I never see anything firery or spirited about his demeanor on timeouts. Looks like Dude gives no ? about the Outcome, lacks passion, and looks like he's afraid to step on people's toes. Your ? Job is on the Line! It aint like you a new coach no more..come on Potato head, get at somebody for this lazy play!
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the mighty new lakers losing to a nowinski-less mavs =))
  • saracenwire
    saracenwire Members Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've been saying for the last 3 season that artest touches the ball way to ? much. That was a huge problem in the 4th quarters against Okc last year. Ron would be dribbling around for 15 seconds and then finally just dump it off to Kobe. That ? is ugly as hel
  • newOldSchool
    newOldSchool Members Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Steve is being wasted. He's gotta run the show and get everyone involved.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That offensive style is ? trash , all those athletes and you running something for slow unathletic white boys
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? all this team ball ? . Kobe didn't get enough touches. SMH at him being 11 for 14. When Kobe's shooting like that he usually ends with 40+.

On another note, Dwight 3-14 from the FT line though lol?

NOTHING NEW
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was supposed to go to the game tonight but I got the flu. Smh. I'll be there when they come back to Portland in April.
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    catch feelings in your bull thread, bulls fans.
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Struggling against a revamped roster without their star player...you know ? is wrong when Elton Brand terrorizing Gasol lol.... even if the Lakers come back and win this game they still not top gunners of the
    West.

As I predicted in the other thread Mike Brown's coaching will haunt the Lakers.

I agree with u, LET'S JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS AFTER ONE GAME.

Whats your excuse tomorrow night against Aldridge/Hickson? and Clips on Friday with Jordan/Griffin?

LMAO, so u have us losing that game too? Bro, your boys have potential, i am scared of what Lillard will do to Nash, but slow down bro....

Quoted for emphasis....

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We were more aggressive on O, but the defense still looks suspect. With that said, I'm expecting us to beat the Clippers since it's a "rival" game.
  • joeyfkncrakk
    joeyfkncrakk Members Posts: 2,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    woah316 wrote: »
    woah316 wrote: »
    I fell alseep after one quarter...

But from what I did see, this what I can say:

-Ron artest should be BANNED from even touching the basketball unless its for a lay up.. he is mentally ? and at times acts like he touched a basketball for the first time in his life and just turns the ball over for no reason

-They sucked on defense... Dwight didnt look to be himself on defense at all.

-Steve nash needs to RUN THE OFFENSE like he did when he was in Pheonix for every minute he is on the floor... Why does he come up the court and pass the ball immediately? He needs to be the one creating and setting ppl up like he always has and like Rondo does for Boston... if he's gonna be a glorified Steve Kerr, might as well cut his ass right now and bring Fisher back or something.

There is NO WAY the Lakers should have lost this game on opening night.. Mike Brown has to go... He's just not built to coach a team like this... Their defensive energy was non existent... Bring in Phil Jackson or Jerry Sloan or Larry Brown or SOMEBODY.... Give them 10 million a year and get rid of this clown Mike Brown... he doesnt even look interested in the game.

This...

Mike brown is inevitably getting canned and I'm not jumping the gun....if Metta ? starts another fastbreakmesp with Nash or Kobe on the floor I'm a send that dude hate mail, he needs to come off the bench with TAWN and start Ebanks... Ron and Nash will never mesh, sum reason this guy thinks he can dribble drive and be a point forward... Has to be the hennesy smdh
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao this thread broke already just like the lakers
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Struggling against a revamped roster without their star player...you know ? is wrong when Elton Brand terrorizing Gasol lol.... even if the Lakers come back and win this game they still not top gunners of the
    West.

As I predicted in the other thread Mike Brown's coaching will haunt the Lakers.

I agree with u, LET'S JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS AFTER ONE GAME.

Whats your excuse tomorrow night against Aldridge/Hickson?

I have none, smh.
  • toheeb27
    toheeb27 Members Posts: 10,049 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Man, if we lose to the Clippers on Friday, Mike Brown better hire some, scratch that, Mike Brown better hire LOTS of bodyguards. The nation is agitated right now......
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We have d wrong coach thats why....this is not gonna work. i wish they get nate mcmillian....you can tell this team is not responding to him
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    McMillan would be good. Kobe and Dwight already played under him for the Olympic team.
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    We have d wrong coach thats why....this is not gonna work. i wish they get nate mcmillian....you can tell this team is not responding to him

de268d7e23ec11e283fd1231380fecc3_7.jpg
  • kacee139
    kacee139 Members Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mike brown has been getting destroyed on local sports radio out in LA
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think Kobe was the one that suggested the princeton offense in the first place. They lost the first game because they couldn't make any free throws which is not Mike Brown's fault . Is it mike brown fault dwight has lost a step ?
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kobe was 11-14 first game and 7-12 last night
    the offense definitely gives him space vs the defense
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i Don't understand them getting Steve Nash if you're just going to use him like Derek Fisher
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quit ? crying it's 2 games are you ? 's serious? Lakers will be fine!
  • JosephSunXS
    JosephSunXS Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.