Iphone users, what are you expecting from the Iphone 5?

Options

Comments

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    Apple has no other way to beat Samsung so they have to use the law to wear them down. While i personally think it's some snake ? to do from the alleged 'most successful company in the world' especially considering they would have gone belly up had Bill Gates not saved the company, they seem to be doing a good job

Has no way to beat Samsung? All Apple does is beat Samsung....in every single way. iPhone's sales will crush whatever Galaxy S14 or whatever is out. iPad dominates the tablet market, iPod owns the MP3 market, the Mac line outsells whatever Samsung computers are out...so again in what way does Samsung beat Apple??

? outta here...

http://allthingsd.com/20120806/iphone-caused-crisis-of-design-at-samsung-memo/

At the end of Monday in week two of the Apple versus Samsung case, a damning internal Samsung email was admitted into evidence — an email containing charged language from JK Shin, Samsung’s head of mobile communications. In the email, Shin described the difference in user experience between Samsung and Apple smartphones as “a difference between Heaven and Earth.”

Here’s Shin again, on what Samsung could do to catch up from behind:
    “I hear things like this: Let’s make something like the iPhone.”
    And again:
    When everybody (both consumers and the industry) talk about UX, they weigh it against the iPhone. The iPhone has become the standard. That’s how things are already.”
    And yet again:
    “Do you know how difficult the Omnia is to use? When you compare the 2007 version of the iPhone with our current Omnia, can you honestly say the Omnia is better? If you compare the UX with the iPhone, it’s a difference between Heaven and Earth.”

It’s not pretty. Samsung declined my request for comment.

Samsung's are nothing but bootleg iPhones...you have no ? clue what "snake ? " is.

Underlined to add to the ether, told by the head of Samsungs communications....lol
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    Apple has no other way to beat Samsung so they have to use the law to wear them down. While i personally think it's some snake ? to do from the alleged 'most successful company in the world' especially considering they would have gone belly up had Bill Gates not saved the company, they seem to be doing a good job

Has no way to beat Samsung? All Apple does is beat Samsung....in every single way. iPhone's sales will crush whatever Galaxy S14 or whatever is out. iPad dominates the tablet market, iPod owns the MP3 market, the Mac line outsells whatever Samsung computers are out...so again in what way does Samsung beat Apple??

? outta here...

At the end of Monday in week two of the Apple versus Samsung case, a damning internal Samsung email was admitted into evidence — an email containing charged language from JK Shin, Samsung’s head of mobile communications. In the email, Shin described the difference in user experience between Samsung and Apple smartphones as “a difference between Heaven and Earth.”

And again:
    “When everybody (both consumers and the industry) talk about UX, they weigh it against the iPhone. The iPhone has become the standard. That’s how things are already.”
    And yet again:
    “Do you know how difficult the Omnia is to use? When you compare the 2007 version of the iPhone with our current Omnia, can you honestly say the Omnia is better? If you compare the UX with the iPhone, it’s a difference between Heaven and Earth.”

Samsung's are nothing but bootleg iPhones...you have no ? clue what "snake ? " is.

Dog I hope you got some kind of shares in apple or you ain't over the age of 22. You in here defending apple like your life depended on it ..

And I hope you get shares in Android or are under the age of 22. You in here coming of like Android providing you with food stamps. I never brought up Android or Samsung or even went into that Samsung Galaxy S3 thread....yet you ? see "Apple" and somehow get batteries in your back packs.

• DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when are iphone 5 pre-order available?
  • DNB1
    Options
    ^^ was told you can already pre order, but you should be able to after Wednesday.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options

? outta here...

And again:
    “When everybody (both consumers and the industry) talk about UX, they weigh it against the iPhone. The iPhone has become the standard. That’s how things are already.”
    And yet again:

Dog I hope you got some kind of shares in apple or you ain't over the age of 22. You in here defending apple like your life depended on it ..

And I hope you get shares in Android or are under the age of 22. You in here coming of like Android providing you with food stamps. I never brought up Android or Samsung or even went into that Samsung Galaxy S3 thread....yet you ? see "Apple" and somehow get batteries in your back packs.

My first comment was to derail this thread which it pretty much did. I had an iPhone and would still have if the screen was bigger. But you in here defending apple like your life depended on it.

• rage
    Options

? outta here...

And again:
    And yet again:

My first comment was to derail this thread which it pretty much did. I had an iPhone and would still have if the screen was bigger. But you in here defending apple like your life depended on it.

You derailed an iPhone thread "INTENTIONALLY" and I'm a fan boy....SMH...
  • MrSoutCity
    Options

? outta here...

And again:
    And yet again:

You derailed an iPhone thread "INTENTIONALLY" and I'm a fan boy....SMH...

? I would derail any thread. Plus my next phone will most likely be a windows phone.(for 30 days at least)

• Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iOS>>>>>>>>>>>>>Android Fragmentation

September 12.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cain stop hatin bruh
  • rage
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Sgs 3 ? on anything Iphone will come out with.

Finger print to lock......wack

Just now getting LTE......lame

Just now getting bigger screen......lame

Fingerprint to unlock.......gimmick

Unremovable battery......lame

The iPhone will never have something so idiotic as this...slap yourself. LMFAO @ removable battery...dudes running around like "REMOVABLE BATTERY FTMFW!! ? !! HAX0RS RULZ! LULZ AT THE IPHONE FOR NOT HAZING that!!"
  • MrSoutCity
    Options

The iPhone will never have something so idiotic as this...slap yourself. LMFAO @ removable battery...dudes running around like "REMOVABLE BATTERY FTMFW!! ? !! HAX0RS RULZ! LULZ AT THE IPHONE FOR NOT HAZING that!!"

Tho I like the idea of the no removable battery what happens when your phone stop keeping charge???
  • rage
    edited September 2012
    Options

Tho I like the idea of the no removable battery what happens when your phone stop keeping charge???

Phone stops keeping a charge?? I have the ORIGINAL iPhone the 2007 model kicking around somewhere that still holds a charge. Removable battery? The reality is the SG3 has a 2100mAh battery...95% of its users will never need a "replacement battery". These things hold 20+ hours of stand by time, we have chargers EVERYWHERE, cars, computers, etc. A replacement battery is outdated and shows a regression. Samsung should have just gone the route of HTC, Motorola, Nokia is going and ditching these ridiculous redundant features just so they can win some spec sheet fight with Apple.

Microsoft and Nokia really have done a great job with truly being innovative when it comes to a touchscreen OS. Their Windows Phone8 is a fantastic OS (though they did have to licence patents from Apple) that LOOKS nothing like iOS and takes a very different approach. The Lumina 920 is a BEAST as well. Very good looking phone.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? outta here...

And again:
    And yet again:

Samsung been providing apple with all their hardware for years dunny. Samsung just needs better software teams to edge out Apple and then they will fall behind. That's why they got hit with that lame copyright fee, their OS is lacking. As far as hardware though Samsung is on the come up near the top and if Apple does not succeed in trying to squash them, which as we can see now they are desperate as ? to do it because they keep trying to do it, then Apple will be playing catch up to Samsung.

I hope it happens cause Korea deserves this. They've made some crazy progress and it has been paying off. Word to coming up from nothing and not relying on a Bill Gates hand out to stay afloat.
  • MrSoutCity
    Options

Phone stops keeping a charge?? I have the ORIGINAL iPhone the 2007 model kicking around somewhere that still holds a charge. Removable battery? The reality is the SG3 has a 2100mAh battery...95% of its users will never need a "replacement battery". These things hold 20+ hours of stand by time, we have chargers EVERYWHERE, cars, computers, etc. A replacement battery is outdated and shows a regression. Samsung should have just gone the route of HTC, Motorola, Nokia is going and ditching these ridiculous redundant features just so they can win some spec sheet fight with Apple.

Microsoft and Nokia really have done a great job with truly being innovative when it comes to a touchscreen OS. Their Windows Phone8 is a fantastic OS (though they did have to licence patents from Apple) that LOOKS nothing like iOS and takes a very different approach. The Lumina 920 is a BEAST as well. Very good looking phone.

? I had to replace my first iPhone because the battery stop keeping charge. I understand you like apple but JAH!!
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Iphone 5 is gonna be a disappointment minor changes at best and LTE thats all

quoted for realness

and just to ? with the apple mailroom clerk defending iphones like his life is depended on it...

iphone users = soccer moms = ? consumers who are no more tech savvy than grandma with an ipad

the type of people that call geek squad to transfer their files for a cool 200
  • DNB1
    Options
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

quoted for realness

and just to ? with the apple mailroom clerk defending iphones like his life is depended on it...

iphone users = soccer moms = ? consumers who are no more tech savvy than grandma with an ipad

lmao

Goated
  • rage
    Options

? outta here...

And again:
    And yet again:

Samsung been providing apple with all their hardware for years dunny. Samsung just needs better software teams to edge out Apple and then they will fall behind. That's why they got hit with that lame copyright fee, their OS is lacking. As far as hardware though Samsung is on the come up near the top and if Apple does not succeed in trying to squash them, which as we can see now they are desperate as ? to do it because they keep trying to do it, then Apple will be playing catch up to Samsung.

I hope it happens cause Korea deserves this. They've made some crazy progress and it has been paying off. Word to coming up from nothing and not relying on a Bill Gates hand out to stay afloat.

Yeah and? Samsung used to make more manufacturing Apple parts than they were with their own damn phones. Samsung was just the manufacturer they didnt design ? . Thats why they had to get cross patents and licenses from Apple for their hardware as well. As far as hardware...the Retina Display is JUST NOW being beaten in ppi, the A4 and A5s were boding all the dual core intel chips when the iPhone4 came out. All everybody every heard was "Oh yeah just wait till the Tegra3s come out"....whose playing catch up then??

Its says a lot about you fandroids if your whole ? argument is

1) Our brand new phone is better than the one you released a year ago

2) Our phone is better because its bigger and faster....no ? its a year later...it better be.
  • rage
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »

quoted for realness

Android users =

Nerd-Goes-outside_o_141543.jpg

LMAO @ you ? being on the other end of that "geek squad" hot line.
  • rage
    Options

? I had to replace my first iPhone because the battery stop keeping charge. I understand you like apple but JAH!!

So ? what?? Stop acting like your personal anecdotal evidence means a got damn thing. Just because some ? happened to YOU doesnt mean its systematic for everybody with an iPhone.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LMAO @ you ? being the ones calling geek squad for simple PC know how getting ? for 2 yards of your money when you can simply get the know how and do it yourself

You laughing at the geek squad ? but they laughing at your ? b.

You're essentially ethering yourself and have agreed to my posts earlier in this thread

iphone users don't know ? , hence their continuous uneducated loyalty to a smartphone thats really a dummyphone, constricting and limiting their users for the sake of a stat quo

I mean, yall paying 3 plus for a smartphone you can't even customize and tweak to your own preferences out of the box...

out of the box my dude...you gotta root to get yall benefits to even compete with today standards. SG3 is doing that out of the box b...

yall paying 3 plus for a smartphone that is just getting a two years ago upgrade (bigger screen real estate, somewhat faster connection and larger phone)

try again @rage...
  • MrSoutCity
    Options

So ? what?? Stop acting like your personal anecdotal evidence means a got damn thing. Just because some ? happened to YOU doesnt mean its systematic for everybody with an iPhone.

First the iPhone battery don't loose charge, when i said it happened to me then it's so what.....You sounding like a real lame right now....
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    The next generation iPhone 5, which Apple Inc. plans to release this week, could not only boost the tech giant’s bottom line — but could give a significant boost to the overall U.S. economy.
    Sales of the new iPhone could add between a quarter and a half percentage point to fourth quarter annualized growth in the U.S., according to J.P. Morgan’s chief economist, Michael Feroli in a note to clients on Monday.
    Such an impact would be significant.
    “Calculated using the so-called retail control method, sales of iPhone 5 could boost annualized GDP growth by $3.2 billion, or $12.8 billion at an annual rate,” Feroli wrote. That 0.33 percentage-point boost, he added, “would limit the downside risk to our Q4 GDP growth protection, which remains 2.0 percent.”

Apple and the iPhone saving the US Economy. iPhones stay winning.
  • MrSoutCity
    Options
    The next generation iPhone 5, which Apple Inc. plans to release this week, could not only boost the tech giant’s bottom line — but could give a significant boost to the overall U.S. economy.
    Sales of the new iPhone could add between a quarter and a half percentage point to fourth quarter annualized growth in the U.S., according to J.P. Morgan’s chief economist, Michael Feroli in a note to clients on Monday.
    Such an impact would be significant.
    “Calculated using the so-called retail control method, sales of iPhone 5 could boost annualized GDP growth by $3.2 billion, or $12.8 billion at an annual rate,” Feroli wrote. That 0.33 percentage-point boost, he added, “would limit the downside risk to our Q4 GDP growth protection, which remains 2.0 percent.”

Apple and the iPhone saving the US Economy. iPhones stay winning.

Apple should have pull a power move and loan the government some money and be the new JP Morgan
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    one thing i've noticed about people who like iphones...it was their first real "smartphone"...they came straight from flip phones to iphones...so they like the relative ease of operating it...

but its funny that every court outside the US basically told apple ? you and your patents but the court in california said that apple should be compensated...home field advantage?

Negative. Had everything from Palm Treo, Blackberry, Androids. iPhone birthed all these new smart phones. FACT.