Iphone users, what are you expecting from the Iphone 5?

Options

Comments

• Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The new connector is now reversible. That's what's up. Now I can stick it in when ? with no problems.
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    where are all the Droid/HTC/Samsung or whatever else is out there folks at?

u got beef?

They probably refreshing they browser on the Apple page so they can pre-order.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YO DAWG,, We heard you liked adapaters so we got you an adapter to put on yo adapter for your adapter
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn this ? looking so nice...

Dem Andriod ? is quite as ? right now...
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Think i'll cop the white one.
  • Matt-
    Options
    i think all the phone ? is funny. i don't think iphone people really go around bragging about their ? . i know i don't....but everyone w/o an iphone always has to come around and start hating. i guess its just to validate their own purchase. its all good tho. its hard to hear the haters from coach when we're sitting up in first class
  • Matt-
    Options
    i don't even know what any of this ? means but it sounds ? awesome!!!!

Metallic Crystalline Zamrod filtering mechanisms with built in RD.4e hypotrophic stabilizers for enhanced algorithmic data display"!!!!!

um yes

i'll take the black one
  • Matt-
    edited September 2012
    Options

Ships 21st, preorders start 14th. Boy everything was leaked right down to the dates.

iPhone5_0566.jpg

iPhone5_0571.jpg
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Matt-
    Options
    i've never had an ipod before....and unless you are going to get one of those small ones, the nano or whatever....what is the point of even having one if you have the phone?
  • DNB1
    Options
    Might go all out and get 64g, gonna have the phone for at least 2 years....

Won't be upgrading again till the 6s or 7
  • DNB1
    Options
    Had an iPod touch before the phone...

Gave it to my son soon as I got the phone...
  • Matt-
    Options
    that new itunes looks nice. damn i wonder if its even worth the extra $100 to get the 5 over the 4s.

nevermind. the 5 is made of crystals
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    breaking ? pockets yearly
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I get a free phone a year from my job, just waiting for it to arrive to claim 1
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just copped the black 4s 32GB from Sprint in July. They have a buy back plan though & quoted me $266 for my phone to be credited to my account if I wanna try to upgrade.
  • qtipp73
    qtipp73 Members Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just found out Google has this service called maps thats been around for five years. Oh wait I thought Apple thought of everything first
  • qtipp73
    Options
    Oh wait "we'll put out our version of maps and call it revolutionary"-Apple. Yall fall for the ? every fukn time
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    Twice the cpu, twice the graphics, bigger screen, thinner form factor, better cameras, better battery, smoother GUI than any other phone, plenty of bells and whistles with the hardware as well as with iOS 6. Winning.
  • qtipp73
    Options
    with that being said. Im copping on the 21st
  • Michael_Malice
    Options
    qtipp73 wrote: »
    with that being said. Im copping on the 21st

? DEAD.................
  • Matt-
    Options
    qtipp73 wrote: »
    Oh wait "we'll put out our version of maps and call it revolutionary"-Apple. Yall fall for the ? every fukn time

like i said earlier...i don't even know what half of that ? means...as long as it takes good pics, has a good gps, plays my music, has clear video, and is fast, and is just as functional as the other iphones, then i'm cool with paying 199.....whatever cool stuff it has on there, ill probably never use, and whatever got left off, i wouldn't use anyway

• rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    So as per expected the iPhone5 comes out and ? on the SG3

Screen: Higher resolution and a sharper screen (326ppi vs 306) which means better under bright(sun) light

Processor:The A6 will either ? on the SG3 (like the 4s did the Galaxy S2)

Camera: The old one killed the SG2...the new one destroys the one in the SG3...the aperture and ability to drop down to ISO 50 alone>>>>SG3

As always the Original will never be replaced by the imposter.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @rage...i thought we were talking about the samsung lawsuit...

Did you read the 2nd link? And the Samsung lawsuit took place in Cali...
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    rage wrote: »
    rage wrote: »
    Apple has no other way to beat Samsung so they have to use the law to wear them down. While i personally think it's some snake ? to do from the alleged 'most successful company in the world' especially considering they would have gone belly up had Bill Gates not saved the company, they seem to be doing a good job

Has no way to beat Samsung? All Apple does is beat Samsung....in every single way. iPhone's sales will crush whatever Galaxy S14 or whatever is out. iPad dominates the tablet market, iPod owns the MP3 market, the Mac line outsells whatever Samsung computers are out...so again in what way does Samsung beat Apple??

? outta here...

http://allthingsd.com/20120806/iphone-caused-crisis-of-design-at-samsung-memo/

At the end of Monday in week two of the Apple versus Samsung case, a damning internal Samsung email was admitted into evidence — an email containing charged language from JK Shin, Samsung’s head of mobile communications. In the email, Shin described the difference in user experience between Samsung and Apple smartphones as “a difference between Heaven and Earth.”

Here’s Shin again, on what Samsung could do to catch up from behind:
    “I hear things like this: Let’s make something like the iPhone.”
    And again:
    “When everybody (both consumers and the industry) talk about UX, they weigh it against the iPhone. The iPhone has become the standard. That’s how things are already.”
    And yet again:
    “Do you know how difficult the Omnia is to use? When you compare the 2007 version of the iPhone with our current Omnia, can you honestly say the Omnia is better? If you compare the UX with the iPhone, it’s a difference between Heaven and Earth.”

It’s not pretty. Samsung declined my request for comment.

Samsung's are nothing but bootleg iPhones...you have no ? clue what "snake ? " is.

Samsung been providing apple with all their hardware for years dunny. Samsung just needs better software teams to edge out Apple and then they will fall behind. That's why they got hit with that lame copyright fee, their OS is lacking. As far as hardware though Samsung is on the come up near the top and if Apple does not succeed in trying to squash them, which as we can see now they are desperate as ? to do it because they keep trying to do it, then Apple will be playing catch up to Samsung.

I hope it happens cause Korea deserves this. They've made some crazy progress and it has been paying off. Word to coming up from nothing and not relying on a Bill Gates hand out to stay afloat.

Yeah and? Samsung used to make more manufacturing Apple parts than they were with their own damn phones. Samsung was just the manufacturer they didnt design ? . Thats why they had to get cross patents and licenses from Apple for their hardware as well. As far as hardware...the Retina Display is JUST NOW being beaten in ppi, the A4 and A5s were boding all the dual core intel chips when the iPhone4 came out. All everybody every heard was "Oh yeah just wait till the Tegra3s come out"....whose playing catch up then??

Its says a lot about you fandroids if your whole ? argument is

1) Our brand new phone is better than the one you released a year ago

2) Our phone is better because its bigger and faster....no ? its a year later...it better be.

1. Take Apple's ? out of your mouth - i have an iphone and never owned an android.
    2. Spec wise Samsung is more capable as far as hardware goes.
    3. If Samsung isn't such a threat why are they fighting so valiantly to get rid of them?

Samsung is gunning for top spot

1) Take Samsung ? out your ass
    2) Spec wise Samsung was making fold out keyboards and plastic 420p screens before Apple blessed them with the tech...dont get it twisted. Thats why Samsung LICENSES hardware patents from Apple.
    3) Samsung isnt a threat....they are a bunch of snake ass frauds. Who straight ripped of the entire software and hardware model from their client. Your either a snake ? who cheats and copies others work or an imbecile to not see why Apple wants to stop a competitor from ripping of their ? .