Iphone users, what are you expecting from the Iphone 5?

Options

Comments

• rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    ^this guy is a ? idiot!!!! And if you knew anything about the law, past company trials, you would know that the its just like I said...vague and broad.

Can't believe how iphone users are so willing to die defending a product that is just catching up with the times.

? simpletons...

? ...in case you forgot

819846186.jpeg

Alright Perry Mason, quote the law and explain to us why its broad and vague. Explain to us simpletons which patent law was violated, which one was infringed upon (surely you know the difference) and why the law was "vague" and "broad"
  • rage
    Options
    Piffawana wrote: »
    rage wrote: »
    http://www.engadget.com/2012/09/14/verizon-galaxy-nexus-lose-google-wallet/

And we're supposed to believe Android phones are "open", you're not "locked" into anything right? What a load of horseshit! Android phones are some of the most locked down phones in existence. Dumb ? just bought into Google's ? "open source" buzz line.

Perfect example of someone that is either a iSheep or just talking about something he doesnt know ? about.
    I say hes trolling.

I'm posting facts, stats and proof of my assertions...but I'm the troll right?

http://gizmodo.com/5943489/did-google-really-stop-acer-from-making-a-non+android-phone

So now ACER can't build a non-android phone?? Real open...
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And we're supposed to believe Android phones are "open", you're not "locked" into anything right? What a load of horseshit! Android phones are some of the most locked down phones in existence. Dumb ? just bought into Google's ? "open source" buzz line.

Perfect example of someone that is either a iSheep or just talking about something he doesnt know ? about.
    I say hes trolling.

http://gizmodo.com/5943489/did-google-really-stop-acer-from-making-a-non+android-phone

@rage in here contradicting himself like a mother ? . Every time some post something in favor of Samsung/Android it some fan or some bias source, yet you in here doing the same ? . Saying that people with apple products don't care about processor yet you talking about apple processor being more powerfull than that of Samsung.
  • MrSoutCity
    Options

^this guy is a ? idiot!!!! And if you knew anything about the law, past company trials, you would know that the its just like I said...vague and broad.

Can't believe how iphone users are so willing to die defending a product that is just catching up with the times.

? simpletons...

? ...in case you forgot

819846186.jpeg

Alright Perry Mason, quote the law and explain to us why its broad and vague. Explain to us simpletons which patent law was violated, which one was infringed upon (surely you know the difference) and why the law was "vague" and "broad"

Can anyone say home court advantage.
  • rage
    edited September 2012
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »

I say hes trolling.

@rage in here contradicting himself like a mother ? . Every time some post something in favor of Samsung/Android it some fan or some bias source, yet you in here doing the same ? . Saying that people with apple products don't care about processor yet you talking about apple processor being more powerfull than that of Samsung.

Ducktales...not once in this thread have I posted ONE thing from an APPLE site or blog. Its all straight from GENERAL TECH sites, AnandTech, Giz, Endgadget, etc are all generalized tech blogs. I even take it one step further and not put up an "opinion" articles either. Everything I have posted has been a STRAIGHT FACT.

Second...you damn right the average iPhone user could give two rat ? about a GeekBench score, or a screens PPi. You'll never hear Apple EVER mention anything about how many cores its chip has or how much ram its phone uses. All they say is that its X times faster than the previous generations. I throw the geekbench scores out there because it goes to show that iPhone5 is not only aesthetically and holistically a better phone, but also from a pure technical hardware standpoint.

• rage
    edited September 2012
    Options

? simpletons...

? ...in case you forgot

819846186.jpeg

SMH at you still caping for a bunch of thieves and snakes.

You want more FACTS that Samsung and Google have ripped of Apple....just look at the icons

http://mashable.com/2012/08/07/samsung-copy-apple-icons/#80301Notes-Icons

avs1.jpg

avs2.jpg

avs4.jpg

Top-Mac-designer-says-Samsung-copied-Apples-screen-and-icon-designs-in-patent-trial-Macworld-Australia.jpg
  • MrSoutCity
    Options

? simpletons...

? ...in case you forgot

819846186.jpeg

You want more FACTS that Samsung and Google have ripped of Apple....just look at the icons

avs1.jpg

avs2.jpg

avs4.jpg

Top-Mac-designer-says-Samsung-copied-Apples-screen-and-icon-designs-in-patent-trial-Macworld-Australia.jpg

? I ain't capping for ? . Didn't I cosign one of your post?

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them ? swagger jacking the IPhone on er'thang....smh
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    see now i could never switch phones because i'd be looking at it like it was still an iphone, then i'd go to use it, and realize it wasn't.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    See this is why I can't take phone fanboys in general seriously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rdIWKytq_q4

Now I'm not saying anyone in this thread falls into this category, but this is the reason why it's stupid to try and link how much a device sells to how good it is.

SMH @ the cat that was impressed by it having a cam in the front and back.
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    too bad apple swagger jacked nintendo..do some research...nintendo thought it was too much hassle and apple went and patented all the tech a ? gaming company let fall off...
  • Violent Words
    Violent Words Members Posts: 45
    Options
    smh @ you still caping for apple calling Google/Samsung thieves:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW0DUg63lqU&feature=player_embedded

^^

The words from your own hero.
  • Matt-
    Options
    they all steal from each other. the people in the industry jump from job to job. information gets shared. ? gets infiltrated. it is what it is. who give ? who was first or who came up with something. none of that impacts anyones decision on what phone they like or chose to buy.
  • rage
    Options

? simpletons...

? ...in case you forgot

819846186.jpeg

avs1.jpg

avs2.jpg

avs4.jpg
    MobTown wrote: »
    too bad apple swagger jacked nintendo..do some research...nintendo thought it was too much hassle and apple went and patented all the tech a ? gaming company let fall off...

So now Apple jacked Nintendo for their phone tech...wow...so this is what it's come to. SMH
  • rage
    Options

^^

This always goes right over the haters heads because it's what they all want to hear.

Of course Apple incorporates other people's tech. Who the ? doesn't. But they do it the right way they BUY the company. Eg. Siri was an app...apple liked it and bought the company. Coverflow was an app for the Mac, Apple liked it and bought the company. They bought a liquid metal company so they could use it's tech to make the lighting connector and backing for the iPhone. Facebook bought Instagram, Google just bought Snapseed. That's the right way to do it.
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    More of that potent Ether for Samsung...what a useless company.

The same company that is manufacturing the RAM being used for the....

wait for it.

iPhone 5.

You seem very mad.

Its a messageboard B, aint nobody "mad" in a thread about phones.
    Cain1 wrote: »
    lol Do you know how long it will take someone to find a way around that? Like 5 minutes, seriously.

Thats not the point. All fandroids been yapping about is this idiotic notion that Android is "open" and with the iOS your some how "locked" to Apple's whims. Which is all a complete joke. That Galaxy S3 ? still has ICE on it...when JellyBean has already been released by google. If you go buy an S3 it has an old OS on it. Not only that you are at the mercy of the Manufacturer and THEN another barrier is the carrier if you want to update to JellyBean. You have to "root" which is NO DIFFERENT from Jailbreaking if you want to put JellyBean on it.

So you spend hundreds of dollars on that ? S3 to get what? A larger S2 that is still running last years OS???? Its ? .

It takes 10min to change the OS on any Android device smh. Google released JellyBean on their phones the Nexus first. Google's personal phones(Samsung makes) will always get the new OS releases first.

It takes less than 2 mins and literally the push of ONE button to Jailbreak an iPhone. So you admit your getting 2nd hand ? from google.

Oh now THIS will hurt some MAD feelings....you haters better get ready. The new A6 SMOKES the Galaxy S3's Quad Core chip. Geekbench scores...and it aint pretty...

http://browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench2/1030202

gb.png

iphone-5-vs-android-geekbench-test-1.jpg

/Thread

iPhone >>>>>

• MrSoutCity
    Options

^^

This always goes right over the haters heads because it's what they all want to hear.

Of course Apple incorporates other people's tech. Who the ? doesn't. But they do it the right way they BUY the company. Eg. Siri was an app...apple liked it and bought the company. Coverflow was an app for the Mac, Apple liked it and bought the company. They bought a liquid metal company so they could use it's tech to make the lighting connector and backing for the iPhone. Facebook bought Instagram, Google just bought Snapseed. That's the right way to do it.

All of your arguments is invalid because of this post.
  • rage
    Options

^^

All of your arguments is invalid because of this post.

LOL....aight B whatever helps you sleep at night.
  • Violent Words
    Options
    Next time you use sources that involves user generated scores, make sure it doesn't turn against you.

3xBtC.png

rOIJU.png

It's that ? that makes your soul burn slow.

• rage
    Options
    Next time you use sources that involves user generated scores, make sure it doesn't turn against you.

3xBtC.png

rOIJU.png

LMAO at over clocking the S3 and trying to pass it off as stock. Aint nobody fooled ? , what did you think nobody would know about that???? ..face facts out the box...the S3 is a 1560.
  • Matt-
    Options
    yo someone explain this ? in laymens terms. i'm about to order that iphone, but i'm a bit reluctant now that it got clobbered by this other phone on the geekbench score.. tha ? does this all mean? if i get that iphone and the floatin point is lagging, i'll be ?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

3xBtC.png

rOIJU.png

LMAO at over clocking the S3 and trying to pass it off as stock. Aint nobody fooled ? , what did you think nobody would know about that???? ..face facts out the box...the S3 is a 1560.

Now the real question is: Can the iphone get clocked to match the s3?
  • rage
    edited September 2012
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    yo someone explain this ? in laymens terms. i'm about to order that iphone, but i'm a bit reluctant now that it got clobbered by this other phone on the geekbench score.. tha ? does this all mean? if i get that iphone and the floatin point is lagging, i'll be ?

LMAO!! (too bad this will go over most posters heads)
    RodrigueZz wrote: »

3xBtC.png

rOIJU.png

Now the real question is: Can the iphone get clocked to match the s3?

Sure, after that I'll over clock my toaster, maybe my fridge next. The day I start "over clocking" my phone is the day I switch back to my StarTac.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i have no idea wtf that is but you sound like a computer illiterate
    one of those people that catches feelings when you tell them to go ? google it after they ask a dumb computer question
  • Violent Words
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    i have no idea wtf that is but you sound like a computer illiterate
    one of those people that catches feelings when you tell them to go ? google it after they ask a dumb computer question

He's just grasping at straws at this point.