Iphone users, what are you expecting from the Iphone 5?

Options

Comments

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao....Iphone>>>>>
  • DNB1
    Options
    Wait.....nah, wait....

Did the Iphone 5 make Samsung rethink and want to realease a galaxy s4, just 9 months after the s3 released?

lmfao.....yall samsung ? lost...
  • Michael_Malice
    Michael_Malice Members Posts: 17,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    rage wrote: »
    Next time you use sources that involves user generated scores, make sure it doesn't turn against you.

3xBtC.png

rOIJU.png

It's that ? that makes your soul burn slow.

LMAO at over clocking the S3 and trying to pass it off as stock. Aint nobody fooled ? , what did you think nobody would know about that???? ..face facts out the box...the S3 is a 1560.

Now the real question is: Can the iphone get clocked to match the s3?

Yes. An iPhone can be over clocked. Why would you want to tho? ? is perfect the way it is and works the way it is suppose.

iPhone >>>>>

• rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    If the stupidity of overclocking a MOBILE device isnt readily apparent to you, then I dont know what to tell you.

Oh and the hits just keeps on coming.

http://www.anandtech.com/show/6309/iphone-5a6-sunspider-performance

49915.png

The result is the fastest SunSpider test we've ever recorded on a smartphone - faster even than Intel's Atom Z2460.

1348000628329.gif
  • DNB1
    Options
    Lol @ you using that goat gif from last nights game...
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ people going on and on about minor differences in performance that the average person wouldn't even notice.

As the video I put up showed, a lot of people can't even tell when they are using the same phone they already have. You think they are going to be able to differentiate between a half a second in browser speed?
  • rage
    Options
    lol @ people going on and on about minor differences in performance that the average person wouldn't even notice.

As the video I put up showed, a lot of people can't even tell when they are using the same phone they already have. You think they are going to be able to differentiate between a half a second in browser speed?

Of course not 90% of smartphone consumers be it Android or iOS could give two ? about a sunspider test. I just wanted to use that gif...lol
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Of course not 90% of smartphone consumers be it Android or iOS could give two ? about a sunspider test. I just wanted to use that gif...lol

lol fair enough.
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread still going??
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Fact: Samsung has made a better device

sunspider benchmark says otherwise
  • Matt-
    Options
    just found out i can't get my ? until november, but that also means that i could get a different phone.

does that samsung or nokia or motorala phones still allow me to access itunes and the app store?
  • Matt-
    Options
    yall mad because the sun spider ? all over yalls phones?
  • rage
    Options
    original.jpg

The new S4....bigger and thicker than the S3 (n/h)...lol
  • Violent Words
    Violent Words Members Posts: 45
    Options
    So when Geekbench didn't work (fyi, non-overclocked S3s are getting scores in the 1840s... granted they are using Jelly Bean rather than the stock Ice Cream Sandwich), Apple fanatics are resorting to a browser test.... yay!

I will give the A6 it's props, low power consumption and nice processing speeds is a nice feat. Though Samsung is still winning... they're manufacturing it using their 32mm process (for now, though I think it's TSMC that's is going to do it in a few months using a 28mm process), and supposedly is charging Apple even more than in the past when they designed and made the A4... they gotta make that billion+ back somehow should the appeal fail.

Anyhow, I'm going back to my site (http://onthacorner.net/forum) to continue my Apple hate and lead people to salvation known as:

Windows Phone 8

I hear HTC just debuted a new set.
  • rage
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    i have no idea wtf that is but you sound like a computer illiterate
    one of those people that catches feelings when you tell them to go ? google it after they ask a dumb computer question

Because I have no interest in over clocking (reduces battery life) on a MOBILE device? You don't know what a StarTac is and your in here discussing phones and calling me computer illiterate? Seriously?
  • rage
    Options
    So when Geekbench didn't work (fyi, non-overclocked S3s are getting scores in the 1840s... granted they are using Jelly Bean rather than the stock Ice Cream Sandwich), Apple fanatics are resorting to a browser test.... yay!

I will give the A6 it's props, low power consumption and nice processing speeds is a nice feat. Though Samsung is still winning... they're manufacturing it using their 32mm process (for now, though I think it's TSMC that's is going to do it in a few months using a 28mm process), and supposedly is charging Apple even more than in the past when they designed and made the A4... they gotta make that billion+ back somehow should the appeal fail.

Anyhow, I'm going back to my site (http://onthacorner.net/forum) to continue my Apple hate and lead people to salvation known as:

Windows Phone 8

I hear HTC just debuted a new set.

Samsung is charging more than they were 3 years ago for a more complex product? GTFOH!! No way!! SAMMY WON!!!!

• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just got a email from AT&T saying mine will be here Friday hallelujah
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    ^this guy is a ? idiot!!!! And if you knew anything about the law, past company trials, you would know that the its just like I said...vague and broad.

Can't believe how iphone users are so willing to die defending a product that is just catching up with the times.

? simpletons...

? ...in case you forgot

819846186.jpeg

Alright Perry Mason, quote the law and explain to us why its broad and vague. Explain to us simpletons which patent law was violated, which one was infringed upon (surely you know the difference) and why the law was "vague" and "broad"

Now we name calling ? lips? I mean you are a ? , that's just truth. That's not name calling. I didn't think we would stoop that low but I'm game bruh...

First of all baby boy, you madder than tyrese gibson on just another hood movie

knock that ? off b...change your tampons, ? and refresh

second...like the ad above, it doesn't take a genius to understand the patent law is about who created what idea first

So yea its vague because everybody copies everybody. You don't need no long discussion to figure that out or some link to some page found on google to figure that out. Apple stole their ? from Xerox in the beginning...microsoft stole from Apple...this ? happens. It's all about fist fights. Nothing to do with patent. It doesn't take a genius.

? in here questioning me like its pop quiz...? needs to get knocked out into landscape mode with his ? ass
  • rage
    Options
    ^this guy is a ? idiot!!!! And if you knew anything about the law, past company trials, you would know that the its just like I said...vague and broad.

Can't believe how iphone users are so willing to die defending a product that is just catching up with the times.

? simpletons...

? ...in case you forgot

819846186.jpeg

Alright Perry Mason, quote the law and explain to us why its broad and vague. Explain to us simpletons which patent law was violated, which one was infringed upon (surely you know the difference) and why the law was "vague" and "broad"

Now we name calling ? lips? I mean you are a ? , that's just truth. That's not name calling. I didn't think we would stoop that low but I'm game bruh...

First of all baby boy, you madder than tyrese gibson on just another hood movie

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Yeah thats what I thought ? ....
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You haven't reached puberty yet huh bruh?
  • DNB1
    Options
    Release date, ? that pick theirs up, post your reviews...
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i might cave and buy this phone because my conntract rruns out before the s4 and i gotta upgrade now or else.

I have a few questions, the s3 allows you to set limits for your daily data usage can you do that with this phone.

is this phone a data hog and are there free apps to turn the phone into a free wifi hot spot like foxfi?
  • Matt-
    Options
    CJ wrote: »
    Just got a email from AT&T saying mine will be here Friday hallelujah

u had that ? stolen yet?
  • CJ
    Options
  • CJ
    Options