WHO IS THE GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME? (POLL)

Options

Comments

• DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    NaS
    Eminem lyrics >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kanye lyrics
    you cant be that horrible a rapper and be a considered a goat

Too bad none of Em's albums match up to Kanye's albums.

You can rhyme words with "orange" all day long, but if you don't got the body of work to back up whatever skills you have then what's the point?

Em ain't no GOAT, but he is wildly overrated.

Oh yeah, Kanye's production >>>>>>> Em's production.

em has three good albums kanye has three good albums gradution and 808 are both trash

Lol @ Em having three good albums. And Graduation is far from trash.
    Eminem lyrics >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> kanye lyrics

You can rhyme words with "orange" all day long, but if you don't got the body of work to back up whatever skills you have then what's the point?

? yourself if you think no em albums can touch any kanye albums all kanye albums are based on production any his garbage rhymes

Kanye don't have garbage rhymes on his solo albums. Anything Kanye spit is average at worst. Plus the bulk of his lyrics has substance. Not to mention the guest features on Kanye's album are way better than the guest features on any Em album (e.g. Gone and We Major)

Em's albums are based on Em's soulless dusty ? cavern approach to production and underwhelming verses full of multisyllabic rhyme schemes.

Diamonds from Sierra Leone>>>? .

• riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Other (If You Click This name the Rapper who you think is the GOAT)
  • trilladelic
    trilladelic Members Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Biggie Smalls
    nothing like him, before or after..

biggie smalls is tha illest..
  • sniperk
    sniperk Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NaS
    While other rappers named are worthy, no one has more consistent for the last 20 years then Nasir.
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ICE CUBE
    ice cube i was going to say pac. but pac is dead so idk where he would of been today.

ice cube is a prime example of growth as an artist. nothing but classic albums.

• madisonstbully
    madisonstbully Members Posts: 66 ✭✭
    Options
    Eminem

em has three good albums kanye has three good albums gradution and 808 are both trash

? yourself if you think no em albums can touch any kanye albums all kanye albums are based on production any his garbage rhymes

Kanye don't have garbage rhymes on his solo albums. Anything Kanye spit is average at worst. Plus the bulk of his lyrics has substance. Not to mention the guest features on Kanye's album are way better than the guest features on any Em album (e.g. Gone and We Major)

Em's albums are based on Em's soulless dusty ? cavern approach to production and underwhelming verses full of multisyllabic rhyme schemes.

you kanye stans are ? delusional
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    NaS

you kanye stans are ? delusional

I'm not a Kanye stan dun, nor am I delusional.

• _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tupac Shakur
    Nas 26
    Pac 18
    Jay 17
    Other 9
    Biggie 4
    EM 3
    Kanye 2
    Ice Cube-1
    Rakim 1
    Andre 3k 1
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    if4vur.gif

Lmao this mumbo X and his siblings every time they play tupakk in the mothaland.

• CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jay-Z
    It's between Nas and Jay.
    I think Jay is the best.
    Lmao@ Pac having so many votes though, I guess it's because he was a "poet", smh.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    NaS
    Sion. wrote: »
    Nas is not better than 2Pac......

as an emcee pac has nothing on Nas.

Nas has always been the better rapper. And his catalog is better. IMO Nas surpassed Pac (and Biggie) as the goat.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Nasir>>>>>>Tupakk.It aint even close to be honest.Only dickridin pac groupies would say otherwise

Nasir got better lyrics,substance,stories,albums,better career
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Tupac Shakur
    Nasir>>>>>>Tupakk.It aint even close to be honest.Only dickridin pac groupies would say otherwise

Nas does not have better Albums

you said for yourself his "only classic is stillmatic"

nas got 3 classics but Pac has better albums
  • KeepinItHundred
    KeepinItHundred Members Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭
    Options

the only time tommy defends nas, when the rapper he hates more is getting bigged up. lol
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    Pac and Nas are equally skilled.
    ? dont give Pac alot of credit for his internal rhyming but he's more complex now than i figured him to be at 14.
    To act as if Pac had abc rhymes but Nas had complex rhymes is nonsense
  • _Menace_
    Options
    Tupac Shakur
    The one who voted other who do you think the GOAT is?
  • 5th Letter
    Options
    NaS
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »
    ? dont give Pac alot of credit for his internal rhyming but he's more complex now than i figured him to be at 14.

at the bold nas is a better technical emcee and is just as good a storyteller as pac.

Pac wasn't a technical emcee but that's okay, he did other things well.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZNrIzVTuZQ

Post a song where tupakk is spittin like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGIaXHn0U38

Post a song where tupakk is tellin a story like this

• 5th Letter
    Options
    NaS
    does Pac have a verse as lyrical as this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoMPxSi9iUM
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Options
    Gettin much maaillll in jaaaillllll ? tellin me to ? it/ knowing when I get out they gonna feel it witness the realest?

Im ready to die right here tonight ? fucc they life? Now its on and its on cuz I said so?

ibxFWGla38dwbC.gif

Lmao fucc outta here
    I slow dance with the Devil
    Snow setting in the bezzle
    Mo' sipping, phantom bumping Aaron Neville
    Polo black scented, eyes squinted
    Air Force One's, with my own patent in it
    Fresher than a star, glowing up in the galaxy
    Pagan holidays, are way far from my reality
    Far through Evisu jeans, lethal green
    Oliver peoples shades when I creep through Queens
    With no AKs, I'm the ambassador
    Robin Hood in the Aston Mart.
    Lotta blood gonna splash in war
    Task force homicide, federalies gonna arrest
    But y'all ain't never seen nothing
    Not a word not a hint, on the kid from the Project Bench
    That went Sony-BMG, to that new conglomerate
    Island Def Jam, guess how many dollars was spent
    To get the best man, yall ? ain't silencing ?
    Ya bench been wanna police the ?
    The big Benz, Imma model ya chick
    Was that posing, cash froze her
    Cats stroke her, once I smash it's over
    Cold like ice, more chains than slaves
    Dangerous ways, Poltergeist change the channel
    Roll the dice, I bring change when I gamble
    I could sell sand to a Arab, hot and my gun handle

Are you really tryna compare that wacc basic ? to this?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tupac Shakur
    Jamaica wrote: »
    does Pac have a verse as lyrical as this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoMPxSi9iUM

when did ya fat tar colored jamaican ass become a nas fanatic, u used to walk around this ? like u were the executor of biggie's estate a year ago, deleting threads that u felt disrespected the rotund bk legend....

• Tommy bilfiger
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Tupakk is the only rappa out of cube,rakim,Jigga,Nasir,Biggie,Fif,Big Pun,Krs,The almighty Kane,LL,Ghostface,Raekwon etc who routinely drops weak ass bars,could never spit a descriptive story and never bodied a feature,Pac will never be a goat when it comes to mcing.I couldn't care less about his moms being a panther or the cracka infested vatican playin his music

Cam'ron is better lyricist than tupakk
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Tupac Shakur
    LoL its hilarious watching the low/slightly average IQ posters who go hard in the paint while soliciting for mc's they dislike, reminds me of hoes that can't stand their pimps but at the same time can't live without em.

Logging in and witnessing it is like watching a good ole sitcom, because u know how its going to play out.
  • CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NaS
    Lol @ PAC being a better RAPPER than nas or jay gtfoh