cb was soulja t

Options

Comments

• Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    real homies dont let other homies live in basements

You seem consistently preoccupied with his living conditions. Why is that?
    consistenly preoccupied = twice mentioning defender titan tittay avenger ??

You've actually mentioned it in other threads as well, it's odd for a dude to care that much about how another Man is living, but since you're so emotionally invested maybe you should start a "out of the basement fund" for him or shut the ? up because no one else cares how and where that dude lives besides you.
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought cb lived in a boiler room
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So who was behind manbitiousone? nh. Why was it banned and by who? I would like to give that mod a celebratory drink or blunt

lol @eternalmoney banned that poster for abusive behavior.

I dont think anybody knows for sure of the gender.

well since no proof pic was dropped, we're gonna assume it was male.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options

You've actually mentioned it in other threads as well, it's odd for a dude to care that much about how another Man is living, but since you're so emotionally invested maybe you should start a "out of the basement fund" for him or shut the ? up because no one else cares how and where that dude lives besides you.
    ur cap'n is encroaching on reaching...

I could mention ur acne doesnt mean I care enough to treat it
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options

ur cap'n is encroaching on reaching...

I could mention ur acne doesnt mean I care enough to treat it

What acne though?

You should update your insults dude, and by all means if I'm infringing on some down low fantasy you have about CB laying up hot and sweaty in a basement then by all means excuse me....? . but your constant statements about the ? is strange to say the least.
  • Copper
    Options
    so I guess the proactive worked...

oh u got me...I said another ? lived in a basment that must mean Im ? ...that is indeed a very update insult
    this is the first time I seen a poster wet they pants over insults about another poster....tell us more
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Who is eternalmoney? I've never heard of that mod

He's low key.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kimi is just defending someone who puckers up their lips, presses it against her ass, and smooches.

aka her ass kisser

aka her simpmaster general
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    so I guess the proactive worked...

oh u got me...I said another ? lived in a basment that must mean Im ? ...that is indeed a very update insult
    this is the first time I seen a poster wet they pants over insults about another poster....tell us more

Yes it did work thanks for asking...

Anyway, you speak incessantly on his living conditions and try as you might to justify it that ? is not normal, but hopefully when he comes back to address the souljah thing he can assure you that he lives above ground to ease your heavy burden and help you sleep at night
    ;)
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^But it makes him look bad that he got a female fighting his battles.
  • Copper
    edited September 2012
    Options
    your face no longer looks like a pegboard....wonderful news

how often do I speak on his living conditions, what threads, what dates...since ur now an expert on what I post and how often I post?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    your face no longer looks like a pegboard....wonerful news

how often do I speak on his living conditions, what threads, what dates...since ur now an expert on what I post and how often I post?

The funny thing is that I'm not familiar with your posting but I do recall you mentioning him living in a basement or boiler room quite often, but if you think I'm going to go back and find quotes you're an idiot...lol

and me continuing this argument only prolongs what I feel is an unhealthy or "? -esque" preoccupation on where this dude lays his head and I will aid you in that no longer.

Take your down low, ? -? boiler room fantasy's elsewhere clown. We're done here.
  • Copper
    edited September 2012
    Options

Take your down low, ? -? boiler room fantasy's elsewhere clown. We're done here.
    yet ur caping for a dude who had a screen name @chasinmenz and admitted to having a female alias....

his IC rep is as spotty as ur face
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    INB4 the ether
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »

Choice said a long time ago that Soulja T was Blue's alias.

This would make sense cuz I remember blue steady sayin souljah was funny and one of her favorite posters

And I coulda swore souljah t claimed she was a ? and blue virgo was a ?
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    gxzYe.gif

Lmao @ this gif

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ these ? believing anything I type.. my influence on the board is crazy, b.

I was out shoppin all day, nahmean, goin to that Hov concert at the Barclay's center Oct 5th, thought I buy some ? to rock, although I aready got hella wears.. but I like buying new ? , cleanliness is next Godliness, baby.

But anyway, here u ? are wasting ur Saturday away on a msgboard discussing/disgusting me lol

Like that one ? said, I got too much clout round here.. I could do know wrong, I could say no wrong.

Cuz at the end of the day its always gonna be.. CB >>> the rest of yall... fact.

^Swag post.
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    For the record my most infamous alias was.. wait for it.. JG.. yup.. u aint see the posting similarities?

The 100 accounts made between us? The way he had a thing for posting under female accts.. ? went rite under yall noses.. sad.

Im also Conflict and Fiat.. Conflict when I dont have nuffn to say, and Fiat when I wanna be an intellectual.

INB4 I log into my Fiat and Conflict accounts and deny these claims.

we all know youre not jg, fiat, or conflict being as though it would be easy for them to vouch for themselves who they are. however the female alias souljah T has been thought to be an alias, and has no way to prove you are separate posters. therefore since you admitted your use of a female alias, you are guilty of posing as a female until she can appear and vouch for herself.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    Options
    @Joe.. Im not Souljah T, I dont live in a boiler room, I am not one of the top 2 ugliest ? on the board, I did not make an acct named Chasin Menz, etc.. but if u wanna use those things against me when I take souls and ? on ? , please feel free to.. if I were yall I would do the same against a poster of my caliber.. desperate times call for desperate measures.. and to think ? have so much ammo to use and still fire blanks.. sad.
  • Copper
    Options
    game ...set ....match

the lawd and savior is here

/thread
  • joseph sun
    Options
    @Joe.. Im not Souljah T, I dont live in a boiler room, I am not one of the top 2 ugliest ? on the board, I did not make an acct named Chasin Menz, etc.. but if u wanna use those things against me when I take souls and ? on ? , please feel free to.. if I were yall I would do the same against a poster of my caliber.. desperate times call for desperate measures.. and to think ? have so much ammo to use and still fire blanks.. sad.

im not on any bandwagons and have no desires to "bring you down". its just that you admitted to committing a severe IC crime that cant be simply ignored.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    game ...set ....match

the lawd and savior is here

/thread

I prefer u just call me CB.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »

im not on any bandwagons and have no desires to "bring you down". its just that you admitted to committing a severe IC crime that cant be simply ignored.

I was Jimi Larue also, and until he comes back and defends that claim, I am him.. thats what u just said awhile ago, right?.. and im stickin to my story, I am JG, Town, and Mac as well, and until they come back and claim otherwise, those were also my aliases.

U see Joe, im too clever to ever lose, always remember that.
  • joseph sun
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »

I was Jimi Larue also, and until he comes back and defends that claim, I am him.. thats what u just said awhile ago, right?.. and im stickin to my story, I am JG, Town, and Mac as well, and until they come back and claim otherwise, those were also my aliases.

U see Joe, im too clever to ever lose, always remeber that.

jimilarue proved his existence on several occasions. youre claiming to be actual posters now to back track, but see souljah T was an alias. but of course you know that since you are her. im sorry but admitting to be a female alias is like threatening to ? the president. we gotta investigate you anyway, truth or lie.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cb is wacc and tries too hard that larue cat dropped videos.Son needs attention so he claims to be a female to get it

Unless he's stalkin men nobody pays the stray dog attention