cb was soulja t

Options

Comments

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who u got for IC male of the year, Blank, as far as the looks dept goes since u like critiquing ? looks.. Kimi stalled on that thread for years cuz she said she didnt have any pics of most the dudes on the IC to make such a thread.. but she failed to realize all she had to do was @Blank_Sinatra and problem solved.
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Blank_Sinatra Members Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know you run ? when you collectin W's from just walk-ins.

And B-Cups I aint mad at you brother...

You ride or die for your man nh..

Munching that ? ? even in the face of defeat.

True homosexual British to the tee..

This ? from the same fruitcake as Elton John and his husband, and the land where Tim Westwood is considered gangster.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    on another note I see ? are running up behind other ? these days.

? wait for a certain ? to get at ya and then decide to run wit the pack, if u wanna holla at a poster holla at em out the blue spontaneously, don't calculate and wait for another poster so u can run behind em.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    @Munny.. popular has nothing to do with being liked.. Mayweather is the most popular boxer in the game, and nobody likes him, he got more haters than supporters, the way it should be when ur the best at what u do and at the same time arrogant about it.

@SD.. ? this antic.. this whole year has proved me to be Troll of the year, ? , Poster of the year, ? , most wins, most etherous, most wittiest, funniest is up for debate but I should be up for consideration for that as well.. just sayin.

I hate to do this to you, because you seem like a cool person.

But youre delusional breh.

From what i've noticed through how other posters treat you, youre an undereducated high school dropout, living in your mothers basement, which resembles a boiler room, in the hood in Brooklyn. You havent posted anything to prove otherwise.

You come online and post with delusions of grandeur, but in reality nobody on the IC respects you, people either feel sorry for you and leave you alone, or berate and degrade you at any and every opportunity.

You attack people and seem to thrive off any type of attention, whether good or bad.

Jayz and big would not be proud of you.

Im telling you this stuff so you can change, maybe you'll advance your actual life one day, so you dont have to take pride in the online attention you get for being disrespected.

If Im incorrect in my assesment, feel free to correct me.

lol u have way too much time on ur hands to think about me so in depth.. what the ? is wrong with u guy?

This guy said respect on the internet lol.. tell me, what posters do you respect.. name names.

See thats the difference between me and you, I dont give a ? about a online messageboad.

You actually do.

I log on and post while working, then I log off this ? and go back to real life, you never go back to real life, this is your life.

U gave enough ? about a ? on a msgboard that u analyzed, to type up a titangraph.. to be honest I never seen u type more in my time being here.

Now u said no one respects me, well who do they respect, better yet who do you respect.. oh u dont wanna answer that question and look like a dickrider, huh. Well now u see how stupid ur comment was.
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol, Blank, you lived up to expectations with ur reply...

I need not say no more
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    on another note I see ? are running up behind other ? these days.

? wait for a certain ? to get at ya and then decide to run wit the pack, if u wanna holla at a poster holla at em out the blue spontaneously, don't calculate and wait for another poster so u can run behind em.

Lol, you only show up to have a reunion wit Blank and cosign his posts in as many ways possible...irony..
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Options
    Who u got for IC male of the year, Blank, as far as the looks dept goes since u like critiquing ? looks.. Kimi stalled on that thread for years cuz she said she didnt have any pics of most the dudes on the IC to make such a thread.. but she failed to realize all she had to do was @Blank_Sinatra and problem solved.

How it feels for all these hoes to vote you ugliest ? posting though?

Take up your qualms with them mane.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    Options
    @Best.. Thats why I rarely post in CB hate threads these days.. thats when all the jealous ? come out to play.. and its a msgboard for christsakes, why would u be jealous of a ? over posting?

I mean if I was ? they ? or sumn I could understand (I do talk to half these ? fav female posters offline tho, thats a fact, but still, thats lite).. but bcuz my posts are more entertaining and I got more clout and "fame" on a msgboard than em, well thats just ridiculous, yo.
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Options
    Big nose Brit trying to cover the ? stains on his own face by pointing fingers at Best..

When in reality Best posted here first.

I hope you get hit by a big red British bus you ? ass ? .
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    @Munny.. popular has nothing to do with being liked.. Mayweather is the most popular boxer in the game, and nobody likes him, he got more haters than supporters, the way it should be when ur the best at what u do and at the same time arrogant about it.

@SD.. ? this antic.. this whole year has proved me to be Troll of the year, ? , Poster of the year, ? , most wins, most etherous, most wittiest, funniest is up for debate but I should be up for consideration for that as well.. just sayin.

I hate to do this to you, because you seem like a cool person.

But youre delusional breh.

From what i've noticed through how other posters treat you, youre an undereducated high school dropout, living in your mothers basement, which resembles a boiler room, in the hood in Brooklyn. You havent posted anything to prove otherwise.

You come online and post with delusions of grandeur, but in reality nobody on the IC respects you, people either feel sorry for you and leave you alone, or berate and degrade you at any and every opportunity.

You attack people and seem to thrive off any type of attention, whether good or bad.

Jayz and big would not be proud of you.

Im telling you this stuff so you can change, maybe you'll advance your actual life one day, so you dont have to take pride in the online attention you get for being disrespected.

If Im incorrect in my assesment, feel free to correct me.

lol u have way too much time on ur hands to think about me so in depth.. what the ? is wrong with u guy?

This guy said respect on the internet lol.. tell me, what posters do you respect.. name names.

See thats the difference between me and you, I dont give a ? about a online messageboad.

You actually do.

I log on and post while working, then I log off this ? and go back to real life, you never go back to real life, this is your life.

U gave enough ? about a ? on a msgboard that u analyzed, to type up a titangraph.. to be honest I never seen u type more in my time being here.

Now u said no one respects me, well who do they respect, better yet who do you respect.. oh u dont wanna answer that question and look like a dickrider, huh. Well now u see how stupid ur comment was.

I dont have to analyze anything.

Since I have a functioning brain, and since I post in threads to ? time at work, I occasionally see and read other posters posts, do you understand that? So I also see how seriously some people take this online messageboard.

Thats why I dont like calling posters out, because they think you actually give a ? about them, when its obviously just a simple observation.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    So now what?

Now nuffn changes, thats what.. who's irrelevant will stay irrelevant, who's washed up and on their last legs trying to attach themselves to me for a second wind in their ever so fading IC career, will continue to be washed and not given a ? about.

And as for me, well, im still "that" ? by a lansdslide.

Im out tho, last time I left a thread unannounced, ? spent their Saturday talkin bout me waitin for me to show up lol.. I figure I let em know in advance this time, hopefully they'll go out and enjoy their Sunday.
  • Blank_Sinatra
    edited September 2012
    Options
    So now what?

Now nuffn changes, thats what.. who's irrelevant will stay irrelevant, who's washed up and on their last legs trying to attach themselves to me for a second wind in their ever so fading IC career, will continue to be washed and not given a ? about.

Im out tho, last time I left a thread unannounced, ? spent their Saturday talkin bout me waitin for me to show up lol.. I figure I let em know in advance this time, hopefully they'll go out and enjoy their Sunday.

^The ugliest ? on the IC according to the females has spoken.

Sleep easy ? , DNB-Cups still think you look good nh he will never waver.

You got a ride or die ? right there nh.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited September 2012
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    enough bickering.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So now what?

contest hasn't been held yet blank....lol
  • DNB1
    Options
    Lol, exactly my point...you don't see Best unless he making e-love to Blank in an ungodly manner...nh
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    So now what?

contest hasn't been held yet blank....lol

Meryl Streep said nominations are better than wins.

The simple fact that he was voted in by the majority of women shows he is an ugly human.

• DNB1
    Options
    All of Blanks posts directed at me have consisted of....big nose, DNB-Cups or reference to me being British...

Predicted in my first post in here...

This why you washed up... I tell you how to diss me...I own you as a poster...you right up there with RR in that regard...
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Options
    How you in a thread munching ? and pointing fingers at another man who has barely posted in here?

This fat Brit is buggin out.

Wipe the ? off your face you cant even see nh.
  • DNB1
    Options
    No dickride as I myself have been called ugly by a very beautiful female poster in the past...

But, being noticed enough to be nominated most ugly by females>>>>>>>>only being known by said females for saving MALE pics...

Couples wid the fact your Australian and white

*Factual posting
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Options

This ? burglar B-Cups going for that Lethal Lipps crown nh.
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    No dickride as I myself have been called ugly by a very beautiful female poster in the past...

But, being noticed enough to be nominated most ugly by females>>>>>>>>only being known by said females for saving MALE pics...

Couples wid the fact your Australian and white

*Factual posting

Prove I am white or Austrian.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Everybody in this thread will get knocked out
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    its Sunday tho...

Titans vs Lions > titangraphs