Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    hazardous negative effects of breathing asbestos at play here
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Spent last night fishing and drinking at Lake Travis.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    ^nh @ Lake Travis
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm watching Raw... n/h
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    Options
    hazardous negative effects of breathing asbestos at play here

^So Kimi was right with her assessment of all this weirdo's posts.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    copper speaks the truth....n/h

crabbing >>>fishing
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lady Zee wrote: »
    Nobody trolls you guys more than CB, lol.
    So now what?

Now nuffn changes, thats what.. who's irrelevant will stay irrelevant, who's washed up and on their last legs trying to attach themselves to me for a second wind in their ever so fading IC career, will continue to be washed and not given a ? about.

And as for me, well, im still "that" ? by a lansdslide.

Im out tho, last time I left a thread unannounced, ? spent their Saturday talkin bout me waitin for me to show up lol.. I figure I let em know in advance this time, hopefully they'll go out and enjoy their Sunday.

^The ugliest ? on the IC according to the females has spoken.

The Mr. IC thread hasn't even happened yet... but I see your keen. lol
    CB is a good looking guy, should be in the running for best looking IMO, @Ms Scorp would tell you the same thing.

I don't know who nominated him for the 'ugly' category, but he's obviously hurt their feelings at some stage, the only person that would maybe agree with that nomination is Kat and that's because he refers to her as 'whale'.

Absolutely, this thread is just one of many about this dude that has gone multi plat. He's taken way more seriously that he should be, and these dudes call him an attention ? while constantly going back and forth with him showing him attention.

As far as his nomination he is attractive, but you and I are the only females that actually like him, he has feuded with more females than kat, he was nominated in every negative category by several different females because the females here overall dislike him.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Zee, babe, please dont defend me or give me any compliments.. ? is already jealous of me as it is, ur just making it worse.

They say im an "attention ? ", and i'll take that. Now the question I have is, if im an attention ? and these dudes make threads about me and PAY me attention... well then what should I call them?

^There will be no logical answer for this question.
    This ? is thought provoking.

Regular ? give up sex in return for money; meaning they ? themselves out sexually for money.

So, if one is an "attention ? "--who is paid with attention; that means they attempt to "? " themselves out for attention. However, the act of ? is incomplete if they aren't giving something up in return for the attention.

So, since they are paying the "attention ? " with attention, but they aren't getting anything in return; then they are donors of attention.

"Attention givers" basically.

Contradiction.. and here's my answer, if ur giving or donating attention to someone u think is a ? ... that obviously means u either are a ? urself, or just like ? , which essentially means you're a ? .. would u "pay attention" to a naked man on the street, would u "donate" a kidney to a ? ? Exactly.
    Where's the "contradiction"? If they give something and they aren't supposed to get anything in return, they are not customers.

And if a naked ? entered your midst, would you ignore his presence and continue along as though there were no naked ? within your midst? Or if one among you suddenly revealed that he was an overt ? would you ignore it and continue to associate with him as if he were not an overt ? ?

To proceed while ignoring the faggotry in the described scenarios would also make one a ? .

"Im a give u this work, ? ... you gon get this work" .. nh..*Loaded Lux voice*

When that ? /? comes back, ask it if CB ever really quoted or interacted with it.. ask it out of all the Donkey posters, if CB wasnt the one that interacted with it the least... basically, if he paid it much "attention".

Once Rusty came out the closet he was immediately put on ignore.. I also never quoted or directly adddressed the boysfallfor character.

^These are all people I was sure were ? .. and that is the treatment they got from me.. but here u are quoting me, a man u feel is a ? , for the 2nd time in a row.. which speaks volumes about urself.. couple that with the fact that of all the broads on the IC, u never complimented one or find any attractive. But we're gonna let u slide since ur, Fiat.

"I told u, you was gonna get this work".
    I don't do anything "special" with male posters for their sexuality to become relevant; so I have no kind of "connection" with the males here that makes me feel "I'll type that to him, but only if he's not a ? .".

As long as they aren't displaying their faggotry, there is no difference between them and the other males on this site; except for the fact that they are a ? .

Like if I went to a store and purchased something from a male cashier, and later learned he was a ? ; I would not be affected. However, if I went into the same store and observed a male cashier engaging in faggotry; then I would not purchase anything from him.

The bolded is factually-unsubstantiated slander.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Kimi u from capetown aint u

It's not caping it's the truth. Ya'll make more threads about this dude than you do about most of the females here...it is what it is.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »

It's not caping it's the truth. Ya'll make more threads about this dude than you do about most of the females here...it is what it is.
    I dont take cb seriously, or go back and fourth with him. matter of fact he took more shots at me than I ever took at him. this isabout a male admitting to pretending to be a female.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    I was caping earlier, but the fact is that the overall consensus on CB is that he will do or say anything to get attentions (which is basically true).

So if you guys know that then why constantly give him what he wants by allowing him to derail damn near every thread and some of you also run off to make threads about every ridiculous claim or accusation the dudes makes?

The truth is that even though ya'll dislike him you care enough to spend your time talking about him, and that's evidenced by all the plat CB threads. So if he's really irrelevant then maybe you guys should just ignore him....but that will never happen and he knows it.

• Meta_Conscious
    Options
    this thread is not about his relevancy... this is the thread premise...
    joseph sun wrote: »
    he admitted to being a female alias. smh, and some of you wanna cape for manbitiousone. this is why proof pics will always be imperative.

• joseph sun
    Options
    I was caping earlier, but the fact is that the overall consensus on CB is that he will do or say anything to get attentions (which is basically true).

So if you guys know that then why constantly give him what he wants by allowing him to derail damn near every thread and some of you also run off to make threads about every ridiculous claim or accusation the dudes makes?

The truth is that even though ya'll dislike him you care enough to spend your time talking about him, and that's evidenced by all the plat CB threads. So if he's really irrelevant then maybe you guys should just ignore him....but that will never happen and he knows it.

do you consider me a yall?
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited September 2012
    Options

No, because I've never seen you engage him in threads, and this is the first thread I've seen you make about him. You made this thread but you did not make it go damn near triple plat....the "cb haters" did

I'm speaking on the people in here that argue with this dude in ever single thread.
  • joseph sun
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    he admitted to being a female alias. smh, and some of you wanna cape for manbitiousone. this is why proof pics will always be imperative.

exactly. female aliases always been a major concern of mine.
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited September 2012
    Options

None of the threads are about his relevancy, but his relevancy is still proven when these threads go plat and regular threads get derailed because people are arguing with, and discussing him.

It's very simple, it you think he's only out for attention, stop giving it to him...
    :-??
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options

I dont take cb seriously, or go back and fourth with him. matter of fact he took more shots at me than I ever took at him. this isabout a male admitting to pretending to be a female.

And thats why u made this thread.. lol @ that BS stop5 just quoted as being ur reason.

Why do u care about female aliases of all posters, u dont even simp ? , all u do is talk ? about em since ur bitter ur crippled and u know they would never give u the time of day.. u even said all ur pm's go unreplied and ur constantly shunned.

So I dont see ur logic in worrying bout female posters, at all.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    he's as relevant as a loud drag queen getting beat up at a waffle house...
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    he's as relevant as a loud drag queen getting beat up at a waffle house...

eddiemurphyyesnodapprov.gif

oh ok, see ya in the next CB thread boo
    ;)
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    This whole annoying, ranting, "etherous" persona from CB feels forced as ? . Not genuine at all.

Cuz it is.
  • joseph sun
    Options

No, because I've never seen you engage him in threads, and this is the first thread I've seen you make about him. You made this thread but you did not make it go damn near triple plat....the "cb haters" did

I'm speaking on the people in here that argue with this dude in ever single thread.

you might have a crush on cb but its not that serious. im against the bandwagon and have a self appointed duty to fight against it. but there isnt a hurtful ganging up here, but your average IC bickering based on his post and responses.

not to mention ha admitted to pretending to having a ? .
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    This whole annoying, ranting, "etherous" persona from CB feels forced as ? . Not genuine at all.

I actually feel like he's a nice person IRL.

Yeah, but u gotta be pretty to see that side of me, if ur an ugly ? im just a ? .. online and off.
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited September 2012
    Options

you might have a crush on cb but its not that serious. im against the bandwagon and have a self appointed duty to fight against it. but there isnt a hurtful ganging up here, but your average IC bickering based on his post and responses.

not to mention ha admitted to pretending to having a ? .

I already said I did not include you in the bunch Joe. I know you're not a bandwagon poster and I know you made this thread because you genuinely wanted to know. I'm talking about the posters that engage and argue with him in every thread.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RIP Heyward Bey.