• freshb651
    freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Every single one of you ? take this way too seriously

"vote Joker cause I'm not joking"
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CB you should stop posting now and come back September 23rd 2014 and see if there is an appreciation thread.

Killin himself would be better, but he ain't about that life.

Random drop ? ...

17DA4826-6638-4668-82DE-B998F62E68A1-3717-0000026B4D51AAB6.jpg
  • freshb651
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    If a troll or attention ? is getting attention whether positive or negative...they are winning....period

They don't care if you like or "respect" them, on the internet....lol

They're here to get people riled up for their own amusement and if they succeed they will continue to do so.

so does that mean that Seeds was "winning...period" when he got your attention ? What about Max ? Or are they

just a loser whiteboy who lives with his mom and a messican day laborer ?
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im a tell yall a story rite quick, try and bare with me. I remember a post made by the "legendary" Johnny Green, where he stated that when this chick Souljah was posting, that she was blackballed and treated unjustly, slighted so to say.

He then went on to say that in hindsight she murdered every poster on the board, specifically the females, Kai in particular (im pretty sure he said it was her).. said that she killed Kai w/o a shadow of a doubt, but due to bias and prejudice, posters painted the picture as if Kai won all the time, when in actuality she didnt.

Well when TB and EM brought it up the other day it reminded me, and I seen the similarities, being as I ? all yall all the time, yet get slighted.. but just as in her case, im willing to bet the boiler room that about 2 years after I stop posting, i'll be getting dickate and prolly even "CB appreciation threads" made in my honor, where these same ? now, will be talkin bout, "I aint gonna lie that ? was a beast yo, def top 10 all time (personally I think 5 but whatever), I just aint wanna inflate his ego".

^But I get it.. the great Kanye West once said, "you never get the flowers when u could still smell em".

I read your story and it sucked
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol ? this thread I'm getting out of here

efpS7_zps6dceee21.gif
  • i fit
    i fit Members Posts: 920
    Options
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackjack2012
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    *shrugs* Conflict was being sarcastic. However, I think I look pretty, so that's what counts.

Cosign you got a pretty face loca
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    freshb651 wrote: »
    If a troll or attention ? is getting attention whether positive or negative...they are winning....period

They don't care if you like or "respect" them, on the internet....lol

They're here to get people riled up for their own amusement and if they succeed they will continue to do so.

so does that mean that Seeds was "winning...period" when he got your attention ? What about Max ? Or are they

just a loser whiteboy who lives with his mom and a messican day laborer ?

This will be overlooked, or replied to with a big ass titangraph not really answering the question.

Every poster has people they go back and forth with but if I had been dedicating numerous threads to these dudes and most of my posting time and that's what they were seeking then yes they were winning...obviously

Also what does them winning online have to do with their actual lives?:-??

It's hilarious how you guys have an attitude with me for telling you that he's trolling you, so by all means go ahead and continue calling him an attention ? while giving him attention, and thinking your insults and lack of "e-respect" actually matter to him. You want to give him your attention and he will continue to be amused. Win-Win.

Have fun
    ;)
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap, dont do that to urself.. u see what happened to DNB1 after ? with me.. they tore him down and he was never the same again.

Ok, as from now and gonna be like everyone else and take everything you type here as gospel, and when threads like this appear, I'm on that bandwagon.....as from now, you have not trolled the whole board, you have been trolled all along....by everybody...

? you ? ...

*spits @ yo feet and exits...

lol, but on the real tho...nigaas got at me cause I saw through the trolling and seen feelings that were caused....and now ? boring...I don't even bother anymore...I'm just not sick enough in the head to go into lurk mode and only comment randomly....those types scare me... lurking a male donminated board as a straight male = ? faggotry..imho

All I do now is use ? as puppets for my own amusement, for example @Blank earlier in this thread...I bait him, tell him what to type...he does as he is told and when I'm bored, I no longer reply...puppet on a string ass ? ...
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    dnb1 is a nobody, i run ? across the whole board

my soul, ethered, because of you...

boehnercrys.gif
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Plap, dont do that to urself.. u see what happened to DNB1 after ? with me.. they tore him down and he was never the same again.

lol, but on the real tho...nigaas got at me cause I saw through the trolling and seen feelings that were caused....and now ? boring...I don't even bother anymore...I'm just not sick enough in the head to go into lurk mode and only comment randomly....those types scare me... lurking a male donminated board as a straight male = ? faggotry..imho

lol...I guess that's why they're coming at me, they want to believe their nonstop arguing and insults actually have some affect on this dude I guess.

I won't even say anything anymore, I'll just sit back and smirk while he derails threads and does things to get threads made about him nonstop.
    :-??
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    ? around with them ? arounds you gon ? around and get smoked

3934299_o.gif
  • freshb651
    Options
    @Ms.Scorp,"nobody's coming at you".All I'm saying is if you think dude is a good troll for "getting the attention" of

the people he's supposedly trolling then what does that make Seeds,Matt,Max, etc who got your attention with

their tactics ? If you say all they're losers offline who got too much time on their hands to talk endlessly about you

what does that make CB ?
  • Kushington
    Options
    @Ms.Scorp,"nobody's coming at you".All I'm saying is if you think dude is a good troll for "getting the attention" of

the people he's supposedly trolling then what does that make Seeds,Matt,Max, etc who got your attention with

their tactics ? If you say all they're losers offline who got too much time on their hands to talk endlessly about you

what does that make CB ?

Damn.

You just used logic to prove a point to a black woman.

Prepare for a shitstorm of irrationality and feelings
  • Kushington
    Options
    Lets see if kimi can respond to freshb without doing this:

"Irrationality is cognition, thinking, talking or acting without inclusion of rationality.

It is more specifically described as an action or opinion given through inadequate use of reason, emotional distress, or cognitive deficiency."
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    plapped her ass

What that mean?

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options

what does that make CB ?

Ur overrating those guys when it comes to getting her attention.. Matt and Max was just noticed by her 2 weeks ago, prior to that where did u see her giving them attention?

Seedz is a dickrider, that's why he's a loser, he doesnt have a mind of his own and would put his sick mother on cam for a few lol's.

Plus I dont dedicate songs and videos in my spare time to people.. loser ? . I just do the same ? yall do, I just do it better.
  • blackjack2012
    Options
    Tell another great story chasinbundles
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soulja T derailing skills >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CB. ? ain't even close.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    Soulja T derailing skills >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CB. ? ain't even close.
    yeah, but theyre the same person though. I give cb credit though for not letting lose with his souljah t character, and sticking to his current delusions of self grandeur character. hes definitely dedicated to preserving the integrity of his female alias.