cb was soulja t

Options

Comments

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    poster claims to be a female...gets called out = complaining and proves said posters relevancy....

okay...

Let me make another "claim".. u see that guy u call ur Dad, well he's not really ur Dad, he's just some sterile guy ur Mom fell in love with.. ur actually a test tube baby.

*waits for him to log off and run to his Mom cuz he believed everything a stranger on the net "claimed"*
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WERE YOU OR WERE U NOT POSING AS A ? ?
    pulp-fiction-jackson.jpg
    THEN WHY U CLAIMING TO BE A ? ??
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    Zee, babe, please dont defend me or give me any compliments.. ? is already jealous of me as it is, ur just making it worse.

They say im an "attention ? ", and i'll take that. Now the question I have is, if im an attention ? and these dudes make threads about me and PAY me attention... well then what should I call them?

^There will be no logical answer for this question.
    This ? is thought provoking.

Regular ? give up sex in return for money; meaning they ? themselves out sexually for money.

So, if one is an "attention ? "--who is paid with attention; that means they attempt to "? " themselves out for attention. However, the act of ? is incomplete if they aren't giving something up in return for the attention.

So, since they are paying the "attention ? " with attention, but they aren't getting anything in return; then they are donors of attention.

"Attention givers" basically.

Contradiction.. and here's my answer, if ur giving or donating attention to someone u think is a ? ... that obviously means u either are a ? urself, or just like ? , which essentially means you're a ? .. would u "pay attention" to a naked man on the street, would u "donate" a kidney to a ? ? Exactly.
    Where's the "contradiction"? If they give something and they aren't supposed to get anything in return, they are not customers.

And if a naked ? entered your midst, would you ignore his presence and continue along as though there were no naked ? within your midst? Or if one among you suddenly revealed that he was an overt ? would you ignore it and continue to associate with him as if he were not an overt ? ?

To proceed while ignoring the faggotry in the described scenarios would also make one a ? .

"Im a give u this work, ? ... you gon get this work" .. nh..*Loaded Lux voice*

When that ? /? comes back, ask it if CB ever really quoted or interacted with it.. ask it out of all the Donkey posters, if CB wasnt the one that interacted with it the least... basically, if he paid it much "attention".

Once Rusty came out the closet he was immediately put on ignore.. I also never quoted or directly adddressed the boysfallfor character.

^These are all people I was sure were ? .. and that is the treatment they got from me.. but here u are quoting me, a man u feel is a ? , for the 2nd time in a row.. which speaks volumes about urself.. couple that with the fact that of all the broads on the IC, u never complimented one or find any attractive. But we're gonna let u slide since ur, Fiat.

"I told u, you was gonna get this work".
    I don't do anything "special" with male posters for their sexuality to become relevant; so I have no kind of "connection" with the males here that makes me feel "I'll type that to him, but only if he's not a ? .".

As long as they aren't displaying their faggotry, there is no difference between them and the other males on this site; except for the fact that they are a ? .

Like if I went to a store and purchased something from a male cashier, and later learned he was a ? ; I would not be affected. However, if I went into the same store and observed a male cashier engaging in faggotry; then I would not purchase anything from him.

The bolded is factually-unsubstantiated slander.

It wasn't spoken. That isn't slander. I just ethered you. Press ether.

^Look everyone, its Parallel, he's a ? and admits to feeling used after taking facials, if u dont believe me I can find his quote and prove it.

*waits for no one to give a ? that Parallel's a ? , but if I ever made such a statement ? would call for my head on spear*

IC logic

Parallel is white.

White guys are expected to say ? ? from time to time.

Youre supposed to be a ? from brooklyn but you wish you were treated like a white guy so you could say more ? jokes?

Jay and big would not be proud.

Step outside and tell your neighborhood you wish you could say more ? ? like whiteboys

Prove that the whole Brooklyn ? wasnt just a gimmick and that im not really from Wisconsin like SneakDissa said I was.. the internet aint real, boy.. maybe im from BK, maybe im not, that's the beauty of the net.

lol @ your statement tho, what is the world come to when a ? would let a ? guy flirt with him just bcuz he's white.. Cali ? smh
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    ^nh @ Lake Travis

Whats ? about the lake
  • Copper
    Options
    Worst case scenario: You were posing as a female to get male attention
    Best case scenario : You lied about posing as a female that got male attention to get male attention
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zee, babe, please dont defend me or give me any compliments.. ? is already jealous of me as it is, ur just making it worse.

They say im an "attention ? ", and i'll take that. Now the question I have is, if im an attention ? and these dudes make threads about me and PAY me attention... well then what should I call them?

Regular ? give up sex in return for money; meaning they ? themselves out sexually for money.

So, if one is an "attention ? "--who is paid with attention; that means they attempt to "? " themselves out for attention. However, the act of ? is incomplete if they aren't giving something up in return for the attention.

So, since they are paying the "attention ? " with attention, but they aren't getting anything in return; then they are donors of attention.

Contradiction.. and here's my answer, if ur giving or donating attention to someone u think is a ? ... that obviously means u either are a ? urself, or just like ? , which essentially means you're a ? .. would u "pay attention" to a naked man on the street, would u "donate" a kidney to a ? ? Exactly.
    Where's the "contradiction"? If they give something and they aren't supposed to get anything in return, they are not customers.

And if a naked ? entered your midst, would you ignore his presence and continue along as though there were no naked ? within your midst? Or if one among you suddenly revealed that he was an overt ? would you ignore it and continue to associate with him as if he were not an overt ? ?

To proceed while ignoring the faggotry in the described scenarios would also make one a ? .

When that ? /? comes back, ask it if CB ever really quoted or interacted with it.. ask it out of all the Donkey posters, if CB wasnt the one that interacted with it the least... basically, if he paid it much "attention".

Once Rusty came out the closet he was immediately put on ignore.. I also never quoted or directly adddressed the boysfallfor character.

^These are all people I was sure were ? .. and that is the treatment they got from me.. but here u are quoting me, a man u feel is a ? , for the 2nd time in a row.. which speaks volumes about urself.. couple that with the fact that of all the broads on the IC, u never complimented one or find any attractive. But we're gonna let u slide since ur, Fiat.

I don't do anything "special" with male posters for their sexuality to become relevant; so I have no kind of "connection" with the males here that makes me feel "I'll type that to him, but only if he's not a ? .".

As long as they aren't displaying their faggotry, there is no difference between them and the other males on this site; except for the fact that they are a ? .

Like if I went to a store and purchased something from a male cashier, and later learned he was a ? ; I would not be affected. However, if I went into the same store and observed a male cashier engaging in faggotry; then I would not purchase anything from him.

^Look everyone, its Parallel, he's a ? and admits to feeling used after taking facials, if u dont believe me I can find his quote and prove it.

*waits for no one to give a ? that Parallel's a ? , but if I ever made such a statement ? would call for my head on spear*

IC logic

Parallel is white.

Youre supposed to be a ? from brooklyn but you wish you were treated like a white guy so you could say more ? jokes?

Step outside and tell your neighborhood you wish you could say more ? ? like whiteboys

Prove that the whole Brooklyn ? wasnt just a gimmick and that im not really from Wisconsin like SneakDissa said I was.. the internet aint real, boy.. maybe im from BK, maybe im not, that's the beauty of the net.

lol @ your statement tho, what is the world come to when a ? would let a ? guy flirt with him just bcuz he's white.. Cali ? smh

Nice try at dissing my state, but umm, seeing as how im from california, I can tell when a ? seems zesty

You a zesty ? bro. Im not homophobic or bigoted, ima just make fun of you.

I cant chill with zesty ? tho, if this wasnt the internet i'd destroy your social standing and your downlow persona

You cant hit my blunt and i wouldnt ? any girl youve touched, be yourself and do ? ? with the whiteboys ? ass ?

Go get a ? test
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    So CB is either ? ...or wants to be white...those are the conclusions?

Well im not ? but who said im not a white guy from Wisconsin.. plz dont tell me u saw an ugly black male in a boiler room and thought for a fact it was me.. that was some sick ? that ? ? and tortured them in his BK basement, I thought that was pretty badass of him. True story, u can google it.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So CB is either ? ...or wants to be white...those are the conclusions?

Well im not ? but who said im not a white guy from Wisconsin.. plz dont tell me u saw an ugly black male in a boiler room and thought for a fact it was me.. that was some sick ? that ? ? and tortured them in his BK basement, I thought that was pretty badass of him. True story, u can google it.

data=Ay5GWBeob_WIPLDYoIWcfVXxvZu9XwJ55OX7Ag,7FZ1OC-So5wqrDUpXTNHGD8nf6IlVqdDsToL2lP9mLDr9ROD4Z9zMNOB1Va_8irzxf8fehX5SNgTTls8a3BH8VGCnqPyWvNeVp9NobqPog9sB2v2iLpajFeSrsEdfH_oCOU93TNwYwfofr-G4YEwFI8_x1M2VtBQmZZU3OgzbbmJW3sD1z4Y9F0Icj0y

confirmed?
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    Options

IC logic

Parallel is white.

Nice try at dissing my state, but umm, seeing as how im from california, I can tell when a ? seems zesty

I cant chill with zesty ? tho, if this wasnt the internet i'd destroy your social standing and your downlow persona

You cant hit my blunt

and i wouldnt ? any girl youve touched, be yourself and do ? ? with the whiteboys ? ass ?

Go get a ? test

Too much of the bolded has u typin stupid ? at the underlined... but its good to see u still think I like and mess with girls, even after callin me a ? , thats wsup.

I crossed out the part where u inadvertently ethered urself and whole State, tho.. thank me later.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

IC logic

Parallel is white.

You cant hit my blunt

and i wouldnt ? any girl youve touched, be yourself and do ? ? with the whiteboys ? ass ?

Go get a ? test

Too much of the bolded has u typin stupid ? at the underlined... but its good to see u still think I like and mess with girls, thats wsup.

Yeah, I just assumed you were bisexual since you like to pretend youre straight.

But youre still a ? tho.

This conversation and its revelations have now made me uncomfortable so please dont quote me after this. Youre on Deezy status now, and deezy just so happened to be from NY too....idk bout yall NYC ?

• Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    Options
    *sigh*.. another masterpiece from CB where he totally outsmarted all the competition with clever and slick wordplay.

I sometimes think about dumbing down my posts to fit in with my peers, but I just cant, it wouldnt be right to all the lurkers and non jealous, neutral posters out there that love CB's work.

I dont this for me, I do this for them.

*George Jefferson strolls out the thread*
  • Copper
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Best case scenario : You lied about posing as a female that got male attention to get male attention

word....he juked around this ? like barry sanders
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    he better than blank

plap got a crush on cb. hes reading cb's post like 8->
  • SneakDZA
    Options
    he never seems to consider the possibility that it's everybody else trolling him.

greetings-from-sheboygan-wisconsin.jpg
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    Options

Juked as in evaded capture? So ur basically saying u were chasin me, or as u like to say chasinmenz? Only the lawd knows what u would of did if u caught me.. *quivers*

@Joe.. no crush, its the truth, I have no ego, well I do, but im always honest... Blank sure aint better than me now, I dont know bout his prime.. only poster currently posting thats comparable textually, is Darxwell.. he scares me.

• SneakDZA
    Options

Juked as in evaded capture? So ur basically saying u were chasin me, or as u like to say chasinmenz? Only the lawd knows what u would of did if u caught me.. *quivers*

@Joe.. no crush, its the truth, I have no ego, well I do, but im always honest... Blank sure aint better than me now, I dont know bout his prime.. only poster currently posting thats comparable textually, is Darxwell.. he scares me.

You're afraid of being textually assaulted by Darx?
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    Plap, dont do that to urself.. u see what happened to DNB1 after ? with me.. they tore him down and he was never the same again.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options

You're afraid of being textually assaulted by Darx?

Well the guy is pretty good I must say.. I know the 1st post will be some GOAT ? , however, I dont know how long he would be able to sustain the fuckery, he has quite the imagination.. like I told him, I gotta bait him one day to see how it goes.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Random drop...

tumblr_m83deu2VbE1qe307ro1_500.gif
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    Im a tell yall a story rite quick, try and bare with me. I remember a post made by the "legendary" Johnny Green, where he stated that when this chick Souljah was posting, that she was blackballed and treated unjustly, slighted so to say.

He then went on to say that in hindsight she murdered every poster on the board, specifically the females, Kai in particular (im pretty sure he said it was her).. said that she killed Kai w/o a shadow of a doubt, but due to bias and prejudice, posters painted the picture as if Kai won all the time, when in actuality she didnt.

Well when TB and EM brought it up the other day it reminded me, and I seen the similarities, being as I ? all yall all the time, yet get slighted.. but just as in her case, im willing to bet the boiler room that about 2 years after I stop posting, i'll be getting dickate and prolly even "CB appreciation threads" made in my honor, where these same ? now, will be talkin bout, "I aint gonna lie that ? was a beast yo, def top 10 all time (personally I think 5 but whatever), I just aint wanna inflate his ego".

^But I get it.. the great Kanye West once said, "you never get the flowers when u could still smell em".

• Copper
    Options