• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    posters cant grasp the meaning of what a troll is and how it works
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    anybody who thinks cb successfully "trolled" anyone is an idiot. if he wants to admit to pretending to be a female, im gonna let him. its the least I can do.

i think only one person really believes that though.

• joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    anybody who thinks cb successfully "trolled" anyone is an idiot. if he wants to admit to pretending to be a female, im gonna let him. its the least I can do.

i think only one person really believes that though.

there nothing to believe or disbelieve. he admitted it, so its now a fact.

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Zee, babe, please dont defend me or give me any compliments.. ? is already jealous of me as it is, ur just making it worse.

They say im an "attention ? ", and i'll take that. Now the question I have is, if im an attention ? and these dudes make threads about me and PAY me attention... well then what should I call them?

^There will be no logical answer for this question.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread is about u being a ? not an attention ? ... dont change the subject...
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ Trying to ice that ? and the kick getting blocked.
  • joseph sun
    Options
    Zee, babe, please dont defend me or give me any compliments.. ? is already jealous of me as it is, ur just making it worse.

They say im an "attention ? ", and i'll take that. Now the question I have is, if im an attention ? and these dudes make threads about me and PAY me attention... well then what should I call them?

since I made this thread I think you should know my primary concern is against female aliases, not cb the poster. just so happens you admitted to being one :-??
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ Trying to ice that ? and the kick getting blocked.

They ethered themselves, cause the dolphins lost
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Lady Zee wrote: »
    '
    He seems to have got you guys blood pressures pretty high,

no one in this ? is even giving off an angry tone...delusional yes...but I don't sense any anger out of anyone.
    not even soulja CB
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    this thread is about u being a ? not an attention ? ... dont change the subject...

Oh noes, u called me a ? .. whats gonna happen now.. I know, the samething that happened to Dizz, Dro, Parallel, Blank, Riddle and the rest of the people u claim are ? .. nothing.

Should be noted I really think Blank is a ? , the rest were on some gimmick ? , unless under those accts Dro and Dizz really did request ? pics.. that would be sad.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he's cool with being a ? ... ok... I aint no bigot...
  • Gold_Certificate
    edited September 2012
    Options

This ? is thought provoking.

Regular ? give up sex in return for money; meaning they ? themselves out sexually for money.

So, if one is an "attention ? "--who is paid with attention; that means they attempt to "? " themselves out for attention. However, the act of ? is incomplete if they aren't giving something up in return for the attention.

So, since they are paying the "attention ? " with attention, but they aren't getting anything in return; then they are donors of attention.

"Attention givers" basically.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the struggle continues.

i'm outta here. let's not let this ? spread to every thread over the course of the next week please.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Facts in IC history:

Soulja T was a better troll than CB.

CB has offered to show another male his nigganudes.

To be continued...
  • joseph sun
    Options
    this thread is the most I ever payed attention to cb. im putting him and all things regarding him back on skim mode. atleast until he admits to being kinky curls.

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Every single one of you ? take this way too seriously
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    Options

Regular ? give up sex in return for money; meaning they ? themselves out sexually for money.

So, if one is an "attention ? "--who is paid with attention; that means they attempt to "? " themselves out for attention. However, the act of ? is incomplete if they aren't giving something up in return for the attention.

So, since they are paying the "attention ? " with attention, but they aren't getting anything in return; then they are donors of attention.

Contradiction.. and here's my answer, if ur giving or donating attention to someone u think is a ? ... that obviously means u either are a ? urself, or just like ? , which essentially means you're a ? .. would u "pay attention" to a naked man on the street, would u "donate" a kidney to a ? ? Exactly.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options

Contradiction.. and here's my answer, if ur giving or donating attention to someone u think is a ? ... that obviously means u either are a ? urself, or just like ? , which essentially means you're a ? .. would u "pay attention" to a naked man on the street, would u "donate" a kidney to a ? ? Exactly.

I personally gives no ? about the gheys but if a ? approaches me, he will get knocked the ? out b.

Does that make me a ? for defending myself against a ? or would that make me or T/S homophobic for making a thread presumably geared towards gheys by bashing ? ass ? b?

• Gold_Certificate
    edited September 2012
    Options

Where's the "contradiction"? If they give something and they aren't supposed to get anything in return, they are not customers.

And if a naked ? entered your midst, would you ignore his presence and continue along as though there were no naked ? within your midst? Or if one among you suddenly revealed that he was an overt ? would you ignore it and continue to associate with him as if he were not an overt ? ?

To proceed while ignoring the faggotry in the described scenarios would also make one a ? .
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    Options

Where's the "contradiction"? If they give something and they aren't supposed to get anything in return, they are not customers.

And if a naked ? entered your midst, would you ignore his presence and continue along as though there were no naked ? within your midst? Or if one among you suddenly revealed that he was an overt ? would you ignore it and continue to associate with him as if he were not an overt ? ?

To proceed while ignoring the faggotry in the described scenarios would also make one a ? .

"Im a give u this work, ? ... you gon get this work" .. nh..*Loaded Lux voice*

When that ? /? comes back, ask it if CB ever really quoted or interacted with it.. ask it out of all the Donkey posters, if CB wasnt the one that interacted with it the least... basically, if he paid it much "attention".

Once Rusty came out the closet he was immediately put on ignore.. I also never quoted or directly adddressed the boysfallfor character.

^These are all people I was sure were ? .. and that is the treatment they got from me.. but here u are quoting me, a man u feel is a ? , for the 2nd time in a row.. which speaks volumes about urself.. couple that with the fact that of all the broads on the IC, u never complimented one or find any attractive. But we're gonna let u slide since ur, Fiat.

"I told u, you was gonna get this work".