cb was soulja t

Options

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kushington wrote: »
    chasin inadvertently fails again

He'll just keep defending himself with attacks in titangraphs until everyone accepts it and moves on
    im sure hes preparing a titangraph post of observational opinions and about how hes a superior poster right now

Basically.? mad corny and predictable

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn chasin u had me fooled, I thought u had caught up ? .

the fact that the caliber of this troll thread is weak makes u look even weaker, ? nitpick at ya and fall right into it holmes.

• Blank_Sinatra
    Blank_Sinatra Members Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Be$T_1 wrote: »

the fact that the caliber of this troll thread is weak makes u look even weaker, ? nitpick at ya and fall right into it holmes.

Cuzz whats happenin?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

Cuzz whats happenin?

whats good my ? Blank, i'm laid back taking it a day at a time ya dig.

basically this thread was made to nitpick at CB, ? trolled acting as if they thought he was souljahT. CB fell right into the trap and started making titanexplanations.

? always explaining and going the extra mile over some weak ? .

• [Deleted User]
    Options

so you mean lady justice's scales have been balanced?

so you mean lady justice's scales have been balanced?

HaHaHa

• SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this particular antic has made CB a shoe-in for the Struggle-Troll of the Year Award.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    @Munny.. popular has nothing to do with being liked.. Mayweather is the most popular boxer in the game, and nobody likes him, he got more haters than supporters, the way it should be when ur the best at what u do and at the same time arrogant about it.

@SD.. ? this antic.. this whole year has proved me to be Troll of the year, ? , Poster of the year, ? , most wins, most etherous, most wittiest, funniest is up for debate but I should be up for consideration for that as well.. just sayin.

• Blank_Sinatra
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Lol @ "most wins"...

Aint this the same balding ? who twice unanimously succumbed to defeat at my hands, then just the other day got nominated as the ugliest ? on the boards by the females?

This fucken tapeworm think posting all day and night equates to winning.

? your best success is my worst blunder, and I'm being generous too.

Convenienty leaving out facts, thought I'd clean that up.

On that note, eat a big fat baby ? ? .

Legendary forever, mediocrity my only fear.

• DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ Blank being stuck in yesteryear....

? already, muthafukka dis 2012....

You don't "ether" nobody anymore

*waits for the generic big nose, Dat ? B Cups, British ? response.

• Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    Options
    U read all that and ur only problem was "most wins", fine..

its good to see the rest of em has ur cosign and support... and why wouldnt it, ur the one that told me that when u have haters u made it (I wanna see him deny he ever said this) and I got the most on the board, hands down, im the most hated ? posting and thats not debatable.

And since u ? with me hardbody and support me as a poster, u have my word I will vote for u as international POY, if thats a category.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Munny.. popular has nothing to do with being liked.. Mayweather is the most popular boxer in the game, and nobody likes him, he got more haters than supporters, the way it should be when ur the best at what u do and at the same time arrogant about it.

wrong. you described famous, not popular.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Popular means well liked. @chasin
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Options
    That boiler room ? wack as hell too by the way.

? buckles like seatbelts he aint ? but a volume poster ? jack up forgettable post after forgettable post and ? posters will entertain it.

You seen what I did to the ? twice..

I felt second hand embarrassment for the ? he was mumbling and stumbling.

? outta my face.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U should be nominated for the ? please award
  • DNB1
    Options
    why he call you b cups?

Smh, in reference to bra size...

He thinks about me nh and tries to make it straight...but fails...miserably.

Only a proven ? would behave in such a manor...
  • DNB1
    Options
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    Options

@SD.. ? this antic.. this whole year has proved me to be Troll of the year, ? , Poster of the year, ? , most wins, most etherous, most wittiest, funniest is up for debate but I should be up for consideration for that as well.. just sayin.

I hate to do this to you, because you seem like a cool person.

But youre delusional breh.

From what i've noticed through how other posters treat you, youre an undereducated high school dropout, living in your mothers basement, which resembles a boiler room, in the hood in Brooklyn. You havent posted anything to prove otherwise.

You come online and post with delusions of grandeur, but in reality nobody on the IC respects you, people either feel sorry for you and leave you alone, or berate and degrade you at any and every opportunity.

You attack people and seem to thrive off any type of attention, whether good or bad.

Jayz and big would not be proud of you.

Im telling you this stuff so you can change, maybe you'll advance your actual life one day, so you dont have to take pride in the online attention you get for being disrespected.

If Im incorrect in my assesment, feel free to correct me.

lol u have way too much time on ur hands to think about me so in depth.. what the ? is wrong with u guy?

This guy said respect on the internet lol.. tell me, what posters do you respect.. name names.
  • Blank_Sinatra
    Options
    B-Cups shut the ? up trying to get into the conversation, and admit the balding ? with the roll-on deodarant shaped head lost badly.

Admit it you filthy dickriding ? .

Your boy came up dud twice.

My posts are indelible, his is regrettable.

? I'll show up out the blue, take a win or two and ? off for a few weeks.

And this ? think drowning the IC with posts equates to making it?

No wonder mother fucken dickeating vernins like Conflict and VIBE running around in comfort.
  • DNB1
    Options
    Bruh you the most delusional ? piston'

You just ain't got it no more...

Hang up dem boots...

? , you couldn't even post in the IC female 2012 thread without ? it up...

Know when to bow out and stop claiming cartoon victories...
  • DNB1
    Options
    Lol...postin'

Mobile mixed wid drink fail...smh
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options

I hate to do this to you, because you seem like a cool person.

But youre delusional breh.

From what i've noticed through how other posters treat you, youre an undereducated high school dropout, living in your mothers basement, which resembles a boiler room, in the hood in Brooklyn. You havent posted anything to prove otherwise.

You come online and post with delusions of grandeur, but in reality nobody on the IC respects you, people either feel sorry for you and leave you alone, or berate and degrade you at any and every opportunity.

You attack people and seem to thrive off any type of attention, whether good or bad.

Jayz and big would not be proud of you.

Im telling you this stuff so you can change, maybe you'll advance your actual life one day, so you dont have to take pride in the online attention you get for being disrespected.

If Im incorrect in my assesment, feel free to correct me.

lol u have way too much time on ur hands to think about me so in depth.. what the ? is wrong with u guy?

This guy said respect on the internet lol.. tell me, what posters do you respect.. name names.

See thats the difference between me and you, I dont give a ? about a online messageboad.

You actually do.

I log on and post while working, then I log off this ? and go back to real life, you never go back to real life, this is your life.