cb was soulja t

Options

Comments

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    For the record my most infamous alias was.. wait for it.. JG.. yup.. u aint see the posting similarities?

The 100 accounts made between us? The way he had a thing for posting under female accts.. ? went rite under yall noses.. sad.

Im also Conflict and Fiat.. Conflict when I dont have nuffn to say, and Fiat when I wanna be an intellectual.

INB4 I log into my Fiat and Conflict accounts and deny these claims.

we all know youre not jg, fiat, or conflict being as though it would be easy for them to vouch for themselves who they are. however the female alias souljah T has been thought to be an alias, and has no way to prove you are separate posters. therefore since you admitted your use of a female alias, you are guilty of posing as a female until she can appear and vouch for herself.

Like I said, when Jimi (me) and the rest of em (us) can "vouch" that they are not my alias (seperate posters) then I will hear what ur typing.. til then im I am them and they are me, yo.. dont backtrack now, boy.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CB is the goatest.

/thread.
    gheyest of all time
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    For the record my most infamous alias was.. wait for it.. JG.. yup.. u aint see the posting similarities?

The 100 accounts made between us? The way he had a thing for posting under female accts.. ? went rite under yall noses.. sad.

Im also Conflict and Fiat.. Conflict when I dont have nuffn to say, and Fiat when I wanna be an intellectual.

INB4 I log into my Fiat and Conflict accounts and deny these claims.

we all know youre not jg, fiat, or conflict being as though it would be easy for them to vouch for themselves who they are. however the female alias souljah T has been thought to be an alias, and has no way to prove you are separate posters. therefore since you admitted your use of a female alias, you are guilty of posing as a female until she can appear and vouch for herself.

Like I said, when Jimi (me) and the rest of em (us) can "vouch" that they are not my alias (seperate posters) then I will hear what ur typing.. til then im I am them and they are me, yo.. dont backtrack now, boy.

ok fine. you are jimi, jg, conflict and fiat. those are guys those so we can let those alias of yours slide. it still doesnt change the fact you still pretended to be a female as souljah t though
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? back peddling like jordan after a made jumper....
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This should be bad pretending to be a girl is not ok

Mods should ban cb ...NOW !!
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    Claiming to be a female alias in order to get attention for the board and create controversy? That might be worse than claiming your mother is dying.

Unless its true, then it is worse for sure.

I had no idea it would be that serious, Doug.. but then I have to take into account im prolly the most popular poster on the board, top 5 for sure, so whatever I type will gain attention.. let it had been Superstar Cole who had said the ? I said, it wouldve been an after thought.. CB says it, its a thread.. swag.

And lets say I am Souljah T, Real Lady, AO or any other faceless female, what in the ? of fuckity-? is anyone gonna do about it.. what is it gonna change.. exactly. Im a ? boss, not a "bawse", but a boss... deal with it.
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ummm, quick question, has a female poster ever pretended to be a male on here? or is it just the guys getting in touch with their feminine sides?

Tommy, Copperkid, Blackjack, Darkone.. and im pretty sure there's more.
  • Copper
    Options
    then I have to take into account im prolly the most popular poster on the board, top 5 for sure, .
    8b725757e404e923e52c91d6e2ae81dc2d4f8b3.pjpg
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ummm, quick question, has a female poster ever pretended to be a male on here? or is it just the guys getting in touch with their feminine sides?

When Im_Linx first started posting, she posted in a very masculine manner when she was in the Ill Pix. (no, I'm not confusing her with Im_Lux)

Female posters don't really have to pretend to be male, they just have to not bother mentioning their gender, and avoid sexual topics, because it's always assumed people are males on the internet for the most part, minus a few different situations.
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its only a matter of time b4 cb starts to salute ? ...n/h
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm Ron Burgandy?
  • Sage Wonder
    Sage Wonder Members Posts: 3,413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    There has to be some type of mix up and I'm not tryna cape for him, but he's not stupid.

Why the hell would he admit this knowing what the implications would be?
    #-o
    .. but now Donkey's dead for the rest of the day.. sad.

His attempt to stay relevant.

A lot of you fell for the okie doke. This guy will do anything to have his name mentioned. Even stoop so low as to pretend that he pulled a dainty. No self-respecting man would disgrace himself for attention, that's some hoe ? .

You disgust me, chasinmenz.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    There has to be some type of mix up and I'm not tryna cape for him, but he's not stupid.

Why the hell would he admit this knowing what the implications would be?
    #-o
    .. but now Donkey's dead for the rest of the day.. sad.

His attempt to stay relevant.

A lot of you fell for the okie doke. This guy will do anything to have his name mentioned. Even stoop so low as to pretend that he pulled a dainty. No self-respecting man would disgrace himself for attention, that's some hoe ? .

You disgust me, chasinmenz.

@thebolded.. Word.

@theunderlined.. u should count how many threads in the past 2 or 3 months got my name in the title.. ? mention me a lot.. ? do too, my named popped up the most times of any other poster in the Mr. IC nominations thread. True story.

Im ur favorite poster's, favorite poster, and if I aint ur favorite poster I wanna know why.

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cape cods >>>>>>>
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options

Tommy, Copperkid, Blackjack, Darkone. im pretty sure there's more.

Damn ? . What is your fascination wit me? I got a chocolate sista bent over on the couch in my sig, and you STILL concern yourself with me and other male posters?

C'mon bruh. Do better. Hit the GOAT button on your way out ? . Good day
  • Copper
    edited September 2012
    Options
    im sure hes preparing a titangraph post of observational opinions and about how hes a superior poster right now

I had no idea it would be that serious, Doug.. but then I have to take into account im prolly the most popular poster on the board, top 5 for sure, so whatever I type will gain attention.. let it had been Superstar Cole who had said the ? I said, it wouldve been an after thought.. CB says it, its a thread.. swag.

And lets say I am Souljah T, Real Lady, AO or any other faceless female, what in the ? of fuckity-? is anyone gonna do about it.. what is it gonna change.. exactly. Im a ? boss, not a "bawse", but a boss... deal with it.

U see Joe, im too clever to ever lose, always remember that.

called it
  • joseph sun
    edited September 2012
    Options
    if cb posted under his souljah t persona he would be a top 5 poster right now. of course I could only make through the first 2 or 3 sentences of his long winded, anger driven, souljah t post.
  • joseph sun
    edited September 2012
    Options
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo did this ? really put my name into his shenanigans?
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    if cb posted under his souljah t persona he would be a top 5 poster right now. of course I could only make through the first 2 or 3 sentences of his long winded, anger driven, souljah t post.

Dont be silly, Joe. Im top 5 with this account.. u might be ? , but u aint no ? .

Speaking of which, that's a toughy.. smart on wheels, or a ? on legs.. hmmm *rubs chin*

I would suppose even a ? on legs wouldnt end up being a 30 year old ? , so I guess i'll go with that one.

But if it makes u feel better it was a tough call.
    Yo did this ? really put my name into his shenanigans?

Yeah I did, and what are u gonna do about it.. oh I know, ur gonna read the post where I said ur name, and then ask a rhetorical question that u already know the answer to.

^Same ? I told u was ur problem, and the reason ur always left out of ? and never remembered.. and the sad thing is u have potential to be a B list poster, but ur content with being a D one.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hook, line and sinker.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Did this muthafucka say he's popular? Lol nobody likes CB. Literally.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    darkone360 wrote: »
    the fact that ? is disguising themselves as a female alias is disturbing. am i the only one who feels this way?

Well, I love drag shows, so seeing virtual e-queens is fun for me.

Shots fired @ rupaul ?