Comments

• joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    Kimi u from capetown aint u

It's not caping it's the truth. Ya'll make more threads about this dude than you do about most of the females here...it is what it is.
    I dont take cb seriously, or go back and fourth with him. matter of fact he took more shots at me than I ever took at him. this isabout a male admitting to pretending to be a female.

And thats why u made this thread.. lol @ that BS stop5 just quoted as being ur reason.

Why do u care about female aliases of all posters, u dont even simp ? , all u do is talk ? about em since ur bitter ur crippled and u know they would never give u the time of day.. u even said all ur pm's go unreplied and ur constantly shunned.

So I dont see ur logic in worrying bout female posters, at all.
    lol I made a thread saying manbitious should be banned and continually told him to leave. I mentioned manbitious in the first post, so what should that tell you? dont rack your mind answering that, I actually over estimated your reading comprehension.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe didnt wanna know ? , he knew damn well I was talkin fuckery just like every other poster in the thread.. ? was just bored, plain and simple.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    u will see me in any thread that may have humorous posts...
    CGu8E.gif
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Joe didnt wanna know ? , he knew damn well I was talkin fuckery just like every other poster in the thread.. ? was just bored, plain and simple.

Well he still doesn't go out of his way to bicker with you like some of these other dudes, and this is the first thread he's ever made about you.
    This is the most attention I've ever seen Joe pay you.

• Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    This whole annoying, ranting, "etherous" persona from CB feels forced as ? . Not genuine at all.

I actually feel like he's a nice person IRL.

Yeah, but u gotta be pretty to see that side of me, if ur an ugly ? im just a ? .. online and off.

? is ? .

That's what ugly ? say... 6 and better, smash.. 5 and below, straight tops.. i'd get top from u tho, if u offered. True story.
  • joseph sun
    Options

I cant say I wanted to know because theres nothing to know except that you admitted to being a female alias at a time when I was campaigning for one to be banned. you cant possibly believe I give a ? about arguing with you
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    he's as relevant as a loud drag queen getting beat up at a waffle house...

eddiemurphyyesnodapprov.gif

oh ok, see ya in the next CB thread boo
    ;)

Kimi I think you're confusing relevance with delusion. Meaning if I can in every thread saying I'm the best who ever did it then at some point I would catch heat from the posters. Especially when being the best on a messageboard is like being the talles midget..............no @covet

Damn all that tho'.............what say you on the motorboat I spoke on earlier?

He says those things to get attention and it works.....you guys aren't stupid, come on now....lol.

You guys rush into the thread outraged and wanting to call him out on his "delusion", and he wins again...lol

and no on the motorboat
    >:P
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ive seen soulja CB go out of his way to call out posters on numerous occasions...no one follows dude around.
    delusions of grandeur...ass mufuckas
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    Options

It's not caping it's the truth. Ya'll make more threads about this dude than you do about most of the females here...it is what it is.
    I dont take cb seriously, or go back and fourth with him. matter of fact he took more shots at me than I ever took at him. this isabout a male admitting to pretending to be a female.

And thats why u made this thread.. lol @ that BS stop5 just quoted as being ur reason.

Why do u care about female aliases of all posters, u dont even simp ? , all u do is talk ? about em since ur bitter ur crippled and u know they would never give u the time of day.. u even said all ur pm's go unreplied and ur constantly shunned.

lol I made a thread saying manbitious should be banned and continually told him to leave. I mentioned manbitious in the first post, so what should that tell you? dont rack your mind answering that, I actually over estimated your reading comprehension.

It tells me that u shouldnt be worried whether its a man or a girl, cuz either way its not ? with you, just as any female u attempt to simp isnt gonna ? with u or give u feedback.

Thats like a by the books 9 to 5 square guy being worried bout the Police, u have nuffn to be worried about, u deal with no guns or drugs.. you're safe, brother.
  • joseph sun
    Options

Well he still doesn't go out of his way to bicker with you like some of these other dudes, and this is the first thread he's ever made about you.
    This is the most attention I've ever seen Joe pay you.

this guy is really playing the victim. I wouldnt even get personal with someone unless they did it to me first. this is about an IC issue. hes really getting serious now
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited September 2012
    Options
    If a troll or attention ? is getting attention whether positive or negative...they are winning....period

They don't care if you like or "respect" them, on the internet....lol

They're here to get people riled up for their own amusement and if they succeed they will continue to do so.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    police harass law abiding citizens with much regularity...
  • joseph sun
    Options

It tells me that u shouldnt be worried whether its a man or a girl, cuz either way its not ? with you, just as any female u attempt to simp isnt gonna ? with u or give u feedback.

Thats like a by the books 9 to 5 square guy being worried bout the Police, u have nuffn to be worried about, u deal with no guns or drugs.. you're safe, brother.

thanks for explaining it to me like that, but if its ok with you im going to continue to care about what I feel like.
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

CB is from Sheboygan, WI
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL@CB

This ? is hysterical.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    he's as relevant as a loud drag queen getting beat up at a waffle house...

eddiemurphyyesnodapprov.gif

oh ok, see ya in the next CB thread boo
    ;)

Kimi I think you're confusing relevance with delusion. Meaning if I can in every thread saying I'm the best who ever did it then at some point I would catch heat from the posters. Especially when being the best on a messageboard is like being the talles midget..............no @covet

Damn all that tho'.............what say you on the motorboat I spoke on earlier?

This is a lie lol.. in order for a self absorbed, arrogant gimmick to work there has to be some credibility to the claim.. its almost like when Plap says he logs on just to ? on ? , no one takes his claim seriously and its always looked past cuz no one believes it, they dont even think he does.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    yo kimi forreal why u always caping in donkey threads.. take this cop mentality somewhere else

I rarely "cape" in donkey threads anymore and though I was "caping" earlier in this thread my recent post have been factual.

It is amusing to see dudes complain about someone always out for attention when they constantly give it to him. and this is something that will never change even though I've called it out because you guys simply love to hate this dude.
    :-??
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    Zee, babe, please dont defend me or give me any compliments.. ? is already jealous of me as it is, ur just making it worse.

They say im an "attention ? ", and i'll take that. Now the question I have is, if im an attention ? and these dudes make threads about me and PAY me attention... well then what should I call them?

^There will be no logical answer for this question.
    This ? is thought provoking.

Regular ? give up sex in return for money; meaning they ? themselves out sexually for money.

So, if one is an "attention ? "--who is paid with attention; that means they attempt to "? " themselves out for attention. However, the act of ? is incomplete if they aren't giving something up in return for the attention.

So, since they are paying the "attention ? " with attention, but they aren't getting anything in return; then they are donors of attention.

"Attention givers" basically.

Contradiction.. and here's my answer, if ur giving or donating attention to someone u think is a ? ... that obviously means u either are a ? urself, or just like ? , which essentially means you're a ? .. would u "pay attention" to a naked man on the street, would u "donate" a kidney to a ? ? Exactly.
    Where's the "contradiction"? If they give something and they aren't supposed to get anything in return, they are not customers.

And if a naked ? entered your midst, would you ignore his presence and continue along as though there were no naked ? within your midst? Or if one among you suddenly revealed that he was an overt ? would you ignore it and continue to associate with him as if he were not an overt ? ?

To proceed while ignoring the faggotry in the described scenarios would also make one a ? .

"Im a give u this work, ? ... you gon get this work" .. nh..*Loaded Lux voice*

When that ? /? comes back, ask it if CB ever really quoted or interacted with it.. ask it out of all the Donkey posters, if CB wasnt the one that interacted with it the least... basically, if he paid it much "attention".

Once Rusty came out the closet he was immediately put on ignore.. I also never quoted or directly adddressed the boysfallfor character.

^These are all people I was sure were ? .. and that is the treatment they got from me.. but here u are quoting me, a man u feel is a ? , for the 2nd time in a row.. which speaks volumes about urself.. couple that with the fact that of all the broads on the IC, u never complimented one or find any attractive. But we're gonna let u slide since ur, Fiat.

"I told u, you was gonna get this work".
    I don't do anything "special" with male posters for their sexuality to become relevant; so I have no kind of "connection" with the males here that makes me feel "I'll type that to him, but only if he's not a ? .".

As long as they aren't displaying their faggotry, there is no difference between them and the other males on this site; except for the fact that they are a ? .

Like if I went to a store and purchased something from a male cashier, and later learned he was a ? ; I would not be affected. However, if I went into the same store and observed a male cashier engaging in faggotry; then I would not purchase anything from him.

The bolded is factually-unsubstantiated slander.

It wasn't spoken. That isn't slander. I just ethered you. Press ether.

^Look everyone, its Parallel, he's a ? and admits to feeling used after taking facials, if u dont believe me I can find his quote and prove it.

*waits for no one to give a ? that Parallel's a ? , but if I ever made such a statement ? would call for my head on spear*

IC logic
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I feel somewhat strange being sexually propositioned in public.

Its cuz u look like a mutant turtle

That doesn't make sense.

The mutant ninja turtles are iconic celebrities.

? love ninja turtles.

Therefore, shouldn't I expect the drawers thrown at me daily?

Nobody wants to bang a turtle.

Nobody wants to bang you.

Lose some weight and maybe some dehydrated low income ? who lacks self esteem will have sex with you, then you can stop being a lesbian.
    this is how you troll people. take notes.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Zee, babe, please dont defend me or give me any compliments.. ? is already jealous of me as it is, ur just making it worse.

They say im an "attention ? ", and i'll take that. Now the question I have is, if im an attention ? and these dudes make threads about me and PAY me attention... well then what should I call them?

Regular ? give up sex in return for money; meaning they ? themselves out sexually for money.

So, if one is an "attention ? "--who is paid with attention; that means they attempt to "? " themselves out for attention. However, the act of ? is incomplete if they aren't giving something up in return for the attention.

So, since they are paying the "attention ? " with attention, but they aren't getting anything in return; then they are donors of attention.

Contradiction.. and here's my answer, if ur giving or donating attention to someone u think is a ? ... that obviously means u either are a ? urself, or just like ? , which essentially means you're a ? .. would u "pay attention" to a naked man on the street, would u "donate" a kidney to a ? ? Exactly.
    Where's the "contradiction"? If they give something and they aren't supposed to get anything in return, they are not customers.

And if a naked ? entered your midst, would you ignore his presence and continue along as though there were no naked ? within your midst? Or if one among you suddenly revealed that he was an overt ? would you ignore it and continue to associate with him as if he were not an overt ? ?

To proceed while ignoring the faggotry in the described scenarios would also make one a ? .

When that ? /? comes back, ask it if CB ever really quoted or interacted with it.. ask it out of all the Donkey posters, if CB wasnt the one that interacted with it the least... basically, if he paid it much "attention".

Once Rusty came out the closet he was immediately put on ignore.. I also never quoted or directly adddressed the boysfallfor character.

^These are all people I was sure were ? .. and that is the treatment they got from me.. but here u are quoting me, a man u feel is a ? , for the 2nd time in a row.. which speaks volumes about urself.. couple that with the fact that of all the broads on the IC, u never complimented one or find any attractive. But we're gonna let u slide since ur, Fiat.

I don't do anything "special" with male posters for their sexuality to become relevant; so I have no kind of "connection" with the males here that makes me feel "I'll type that to him, but only if he's not a ? .".

As long as they aren't displaying their faggotry, there is no difference between them and the other males on this site; except for the fact that they are a ? .

Like if I went to a store and purchased something from a male cashier, and later learned he was a ? ; I would not be affected. However, if I went into the same store and observed a male cashier engaging in faggotry; then I would not purchase anything from him.

That's the legal definition, however the "ether" button has been pressed.

nAltn.gif
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    poster claims to be a female...gets called out = complaining and proves said posters relevancy....

okay...
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread hurts my feelings IRL. I think I'm gonna go outside and beat some ? up. BRB.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options

^Look everyone, its Parallel, he's a ? and admits to feeling used after taking facials, if u dont believe me I can find his quote and prove it.

*waits for no one to give a ? that Parallel's a ? , but if I ever made such a statement ? would call for my head on spear*

IC logic

You aren't on your female account right now so stop acting like a ? .

Well why dont u ever have to be logged into a female acct when u act like a ? ?

Oh thats rite ur white, no one cares about u taking facials.
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options

IC logic

Parallel is white.

White guys are expected to say ? ? from time to time.

Youre supposed to be a ? from brooklyn but you wish you were treated like a white guy so you could say more ? jokes?

Jay and big would not be proud.

Step outside and tell your neighborhood you wish you could say more ? ? like whiteboys