cb was soulja t

Options

Comments

• Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    freshb651 wrote: »
    @Ms.Scorp,"nobody's coming at you".All I'm saying is if you think dude is a good troll for "getting the attention" of

the people he's supposedly trolling then what does that make Seeds,Matt,Max, etc who got your attention with

their tactics ? If you say all they're losers offline who got too much time on their hands to talk endlessly about you

what does that make CB ?

I called max and seedz losers in real life due to their actual living circumstances not because of arguing with them on here.

Also, I've never called them attention ? or trolls. I've had beef with them for different reasons.

Now take for instance...conflict who I label as a troll and attention ? . I rarely acknowledge him because I know that's what he seeks.

It's as simple as that, you call him an attention ? , say he will do anything for attention yet you continuously give him that attention...how are you guys not seeing the problem with that?....lol

But it's futile to continue this argument because he enjoys the attention and you guys enjoy giving it to him...like I said it's a win win.

A damn near quadruple plat thread dedicated to an "attention ? "...yeah ya'll sure showed him.....lol

• Chase N Bundlez
    Chase N Bundlez Members Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    joseph sun wrote: »
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    Soulja T derailing skills >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CB. ? ain't even close.
    yeah, but theyre the same person though. I give cb credit though for not letting lose with his souljah t character, and sticking to his current delusions of self grandeur character. hes definitely dedicated to preserving the integrity of his female alias.

U know sumn, I dont like those words, it makes it seem like im off my rocker and I dont know what im talkin about.

Im a pretty realistic guy and would never make outlandish claims.. I wouldnt go into the CS and say im a better poster than Tommy, the kid knows everything, salary caps, latest transactions etc.

However, when I say im the best at this and that, that im the most famous/popular, or that im top 5 etc, those are cold hard facts and you'd be hardpressed to name 5 posters with more relevance currently posting.

Delusional would be Cain typing the type a ? that I type... ya follow?
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    @Ms.Scorp,"nobody's coming at you".All I'm saying is if you think dude is a good troll for "getting the attention" of

the people he's supposedly trolling then what does that make Seeds,Matt,Max, etc who got your attention with

their tactics ? If you say all they're losers offline who got too much time on their hands to talk endlessly about you

what does that make CB ?

I called max and seedz losers in real life due to their actual living circumstances not because of arguing with them on here.

Also, I've never called them attention ? or trolls. I've had beef with them for different reasons.

Now take for instance...conflict who I label as a troll and attention ? . I rarely acknowledge him because I know that's what he seeks.

It's as simple as that, you call him an attention ? , say he will do anything for attention yet you continuously give him that attention...how are you guys not seeing the problem with that?....lol

But it's futile to continue this argument because he enjoys the attention and you guys enjoy giving it to him...like I said it's a win win.

A damn near quadruple plat thread dedicated to an "attention ? "...yeah ya'll sure showed him.....lol

your cb defense is bias based and cant be taken into consideration. not only that but by continually admitting cb enjoys receiving male attention on the IC, you reinforce the idea of him masquerading as a female poster to receive even more of the male attention he seeks.
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited September 2012
    Options

what does that make CB ?

Ur overrating those guys when it comes to getting her attention.. Matt and Max was just noticed by her 2 weeks ago, prior to that where did u see her giving them attention?

Seedz is a dickrider, that's why he's a loser, he doesnt have a mind of his own and would put his sick mother on cam for a few lol's.

Plus I dont dedicate songs and videos in my spare time to people.. loser ? . I just do the same ? yall do, I just do it better.

Man don't even bother...lol. Dudes getting mad at me over this ? ....

They're winning, they're the ones "trolling you"....lol. I'll just sit back and enjoy the show from here on out.

Keep doing your thing
    ;))
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options

what does that make CB ?

your cb defense is bias based and cant be taken into consideration. not only that but by continually admitting cb enjoys receiving male attention on the IC, you reinforce the idea of him masquerading as a female poster to receive even more of the male attention he seeks.

Alrighty :)
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options

what does that make CB ?

The bolded convinced me Joe is the type of cat, that if he could walk, would ? dudes and then say, "those dudes I ? are ? as hell for 'receiving' this d***".. all the while failing to realize he's a ? for giving em it.. but that's too much logic for him.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    FREE POST ? !!!!!!

[img]https://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/69076_457756319640_996232_n.jpg[/img] <:-P
  • joseph sun
    edited September 2012
    Options

what does that make CB ?

The bolded convinced me Joe is the type of cat, that if he could walk, would ? dudes and then say, "those dudes I ? are ? as hell for 'receiving' this d***".. all the while failing to realize he's a ? for giving em it.. but that's too much logic for him.

first of all to even to even suggest such a thing makes you a ? . second, you admittedly set traps, just to see DUDES react. perhaps you are the mastermind you claim to be. you completely mastered the art of receiving male attention on the IC.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what if... what if... we're all trolling Kimi into giving a ? about nonsense?
    O2pBe.gif
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options
    ? is weird, b.. same cat that says CB wants attention, makes threads bout committing suicide often for sympathy and attention.. CB hardly ever even makes threads, period.

Same cat just released a video of himself, for what?... u guessed it... attention.. on a male dominated board at that.

Same cat made this threaad, for what?.. again, attention. But when ur a washed poster of yesteryear u will tape ur dying mom, and make threads about suicide, anything to stay relevant... hopefully when im on my last legs I retire in my Bulls uni.
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    O2pBe.gif

Of course because I'm the one making CB threads arguing nonstop with him, and contributing almost 400 post into this thread.

Ya'll got me...you sly foxes
    ;)

• joseph sun
    Options
    O2pBe.gif

it could be a part of cb's master plan of receiving yet even more male attention. who knows how deep is male attention seeking plans go.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

what does that make CB ?

Ur overrating those guys when it comes to getting her attention.. Matt and Max was just noticed by her 2 weeks ago, prior to that where did u see her giving them attention?

Seedz is a dickrider, that's why he's a loser, he doesnt have a mind of his own and would put his sick mother on cam for a few lol's.

Plus I dont dedicate songs and videos in my spare time to people.. loser ? . I just do the same ? yall do, I just do it better.

Wrong.
  • joseph sun
    Options
    ? is weird, b.. same cat that says CB wants attention, makes threads bout committing suicide often for sympathy and attention.. CB hardly ever even makes threads, period.

Same cat just released a video of himself, for what?... u guessed it... attention.. on a male dominated board at that.

Same cat made this threaad, for what?.. again, attention. But when ur a washed poster of yesteryear u will tape ur dying mom, and make threads about suicide, anything to stay relevant... hopefully when im on my last legs I retire in my Bulls uni.

uh I didnt say anything buddy. you admitted to being a female alias, then denied it when I repeated it. you admitted to trolling for male attention, which was backed up by kimi, and when I repeated it, once again you denied it. all im doing is acknowledging your work.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    Options

U left out the part where this same dude wanted to post his ? on a male dominated forum.. why? Atte.. ? it, we already know.

Same dude that desperately asks opinions on his looks and post pics of other men for comparison.. why is he saving pics of other men for comparison... attention.. wait a minute, that's not for attention.. that.. that's just ? .
  • joseph sun
    Options

U left out the part where this same dude wanted to post his ? on a male dominated forum.. why? Atte.. ? it, we already know.

Same dude that desperately asks opinions on his looks and post pics of other men for comparison.. why is he saving pics of other men for comparison... attention.. wait a minute, that's not for attention.. that.. that's just ? .

ill admit to doing those things. however I did them in the forum designated for receiving female attention.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O2pBe.gif

Of course because I'm the one making CB threads arguing nonstop with him, and contributing almost 400 post into this thread.

Ya'll got me...you sly foxes
    ;)

who wrote the most words in this thread?
    oDD4g.gif
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How do they do that soccer troll ? ? I would love to do that to some Mexicans over here.
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    According to Kimi Im a mexican thats an illegal that works at taco bell and rides in pick ups with 24 other mexicans... Now how would u get that info?Or what it just a racist rant?
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    Options

ill admit to doing those things. however I did them in the forum designated for receiving female attention.

Oh u did that on a forum where there's only 9 females and many men? Then ur surprised when Cain comes into ur ? pic thread to make comments.

We now know ur an attention ? , but I didnt bring up the fact that u also give a lot of attention.. to males.

Dont u publicly compliment other males on the board (Towers) about their looks and also make references to dudes physiques and stature (Sosa).

Ur a double threat, Joe, very versatile, u give attention to males, and also do things to receive attention from em as well.. but who am I to judge.

• joseph sun
    Options
    ok im done. im not here to attack cb outside of the use of his female alias, and im afraid Im falling into his trap and vortex of receiving as much as my manly attention as possible.
  • Chase N Bundlez
    edited September 2012
    Options
    ok im done. im not here to attack cb outside of the use of his female alias, and im afraid Im falling into his trap and vortex of receiving as much as my manly attention as possible.

^Things ? ? say when they cant deny callin other men on the board "studs".. clown said he wanted to post his ? for female attention.. when we all know ? pics should get sent privately to chix, not publicly.