BREAKING NEWS OKC JUST TRADED JAMES HARDEN TO THE ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so lil wayne will be BANNED in houston now.....
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard
    OKC offered JH $55.5 million/4 years, $4.5 mill less than max he coveted & will get from Houston. OKC also gets Charlotte's 2013 2nd rnd pic

There must have been something else that we don't know about yet if Harden got traded over $4.5 mil. How much was Ibaka's contract? I know Harden wouldn't wanna get paid less than Ibaka.

If not that, there's gotta be something, maybe he wants to try and prove he's the #1 guy on a team. He's crazy for turning down alittle less money with a chance for rings, smfh this is the same mistake Joe Johnson made.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    so lil wayne will be BANNED in houston now.....

lol we ain't gon sniff the wcf any time soon, wayne ain't got any reason to be in H-Town besides all-star weekend....
  • ATTS
    Options
    [img]http://sphotos-a.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/527375_437291776334744_8467136_n.jpg[/img]
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    If a team offered me 55mill to be a sixth man then Im taking it...

Harden is greedy and he wont do nothing special in houston
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I mean can u blame Harden?.. The ? was already taking one for the team by coming off the bench behind Sefolosha.. Now thy want him to take less than the max while a ? like Eric Gordon got a Mac contract?.. C'mon son.. 7 mil can change a life. That ain't a small amount of paper...

Some of u ? would leave your job now for a $50 a week raise lol.. Keep it a huned

*I drive a 645 and I know most of you ? don't* post. Stop emm.... go back to "let me ride" and stunt in there wit bossboo. The knicks still aint ? ! Lol i'm ? wit you....
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I mean can u blame Harden?.. The ? was already taking one for the team by coming off the bench behind Sefolosha.. Now thy want him to take less than the max while a ? like Eric Gordon got a Mac contract?.. C'mon son.. 7 mil can change a life. That ain't a small amount of paper...

Some of u ? would leave your job now for a $50 a week raise lol.. Keep it a huned

but sports is different winning is worth more than 7 mil especially if you don't produce ask joe johnson
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lakers got the west regardless
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If the thunder got that protected lottery pick from the raptors they got a rookie in lamb,13 mil comin off the books after this year and a lottery pick thats protected in the top 3 in '13,top 2 in '14 &'15 or #1 in '16

They got over for a ? who froze up in the finals
  • greenwood1921
    greenwood1921 Members Posts: 47,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    *Waits for the same ? that were clownin Harden in the finals to act like we can't do ? without him now.

That's a cold ass deal by Presti. That nerdy ass white boy must be threatening people's kids or something. damn.
  • ATTS
    Options
    Skip Bayless has weighed in on twitter, on the James Harden trade to Houston. Here are his thoughts

"Thunder just got a little worse. Realize couldn't come to terms with Harden, who disappeared in Finals. But changed so many games for them. Kevin Martin can score but he can be difficult to coach. JLamb intriguing but doubt he'll be big factor this year."

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wait how the ? are the bobcats takin L's in trades they weren't even involved with? they just taking away the bobcats picks for the ? of it? i know the answer so i don't need you wannabe gms answering that questions but still wtf (in the rhetorical sense)
  • greenwood1921
    edited October 2012
    Options
    *Waits for the same ? that were clownin Harden in the finals to act like we can't do ? without him now.

That's a cold ass deal by Presti. That nerdy ass white boy must be threatening people's kids or something. damn.
    Skip Bayless has weighed in on twitter, on the James Harden trade to Houston. Here are his thoughts

"Thunder just got a little worse. Realize couldn't come to terms with Harden, who disappeared in Finals. But changed so many games for them. Kevin Martin can score but he can be difficult to coach. JLamb intriguing but doubt he'll be big factor this year."

Welp....
  • mr.jamrock
    mr.jamrock Members Posts: 435 ✭✭✭
    Options
    So Rockets starting back court is Lin and Harden smh lol Houston
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    wait how the ? are the bobcats takin L's in trades they weren't even involved with? they just taking away the bobcats picks for the ? of it? i know the answer so i don't need you wannabe gms answering that questions but still wtf (in the rhetorical sense)

Basketball reasons
  • greenwood1921
    Options
    matt- wrote: »

MJ lawst a bet. It was either the picks or his Southpole jean collection.

Don't make me shaqface you on what he chose.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    Options
    Now y'all ? on that backcourt team of lin/harden. I'm not the biggest lin fan but thats not a ? backcourt at all......
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kobe happy about this trade
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    So Lil Wayne is going to be banned from Rockets games?
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who is gonna guard kobe one on one? Harden had the size ......this puts them at a disadvantage against the lakers

WTF y'all ? do know that harden wasn't a starter on OKC right?!!!
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    & I got a feeling that OKC are gonna trade Martin cause I believe his contract is the same as Harden's!!!
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    Options
    Wow

— Kevin Durant (@KDTrey5) October 28, 2012

Initial reaction I think this is a terrible trade for OKC. I don't think it's a upgrade and you don't make a trade like this when you're a contender and the season is gonna start next week. You wait until the trade deadline you probably would've gotten more. Definitely amateur hour in OKC's front office tonite.