BREAKING NEWS OKC JUST TRADED JAMES HARDEN TO THE ROCKETS!!!!!!!!!

Options

Comments

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ATTS wrote: »
    so lil wayne will be BANNED in houston now.....

damn I look up in the thread late & posted the same joke lol
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    & this works in OKC's favor because of the two first round draft picks!!!
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    icks86 wrote: »
    & I got a feeling that OKC are gonna trade Martin cause I believe his contract is the same as Harden's!!!

it expires at the end of the year... they'd probably be better off holding on to him and trying to get a fa to come there which they should be successful at....
  • ATTS
    ATTS Members Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    who is gonna guard kobe one on one? Harden had the size ......this puts them at a disadvantage against the lakers

WTF y'all ? do know that harden wasn't a starter on OKC right?!!!

he and sefolosha guarded kobe a lot though
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol just came in to say , Lol at how depressed Durant will be this season. harden was his rapping buddy. shouts to lakers
  • King Lee
    King Lee Members, Writer Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao he should of taken the 53 mil, especially after his performance in the finals
  • ATTS
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    so lil wayne will be BANNED in houston now.....

damn I look up in the thread late & posted the same joke lol

haha

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Harden bout to trick on Maliah now that he's in Houston
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    damn so the rockets have about 100 mil tied up in Lin,Harden, and Asik? Do they even have cap room left after Hardens extension??
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King Lee wrote: »
    lmao he should of taken the 53 mil, especially after his performance in the finals

everybody talking about his finals performance but would have they even got to the finals without him ?

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Long term they won yes for a title this season just got harder
  • allied
    allied Members Posts: 2,887 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    All this talk about 1st round picks but WTF are rookies gonna do to help the Thunder beat the Lakers, heat, or even the spurs the next two seasons? The Thunder are built to win now not rebuild.
  • t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088
    t_m_a_c_f_a_n73088 Members Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    damn so the rockets have about 100 mil tied up in Lin,Harden, and Asik? Do they even have cap room left after Hardens extension??

Lol of course we do... 16 mil to asik/lin and 15 mil to harden is not that much money. Harden is only getting a couple mil more than martin was. Asik was worth that money, I'm not a big fan of lin(lin was a signing pushed by our owner) and I might eat my words but Asik will show he's a one of the top rebounders/defenders in the league this year....
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    allied wrote: »
    All this talk about 1st round picks but WTF are rookies gonna do to help the Thunder beat the Lakers, heat, or even the spurs the next two seasons? The Thunder are built to win now not rebuild.

your right the heat spurs lakers nuggets all have teams filled with veteran players. A rookie is not going to help them that much.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Finding Mumo....

remember when he thought OKC was gonna grow-up together
    nzqg4h.gif[\img]
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Initial reaction I think this is a terrible trade for OKC. I don't think it's a upgrade and you don't make a trade like this when you're a contender and the season is gonna start next week. You wait until the trade deadline you probably would've gotten more. Definitely amateur hour in OKC's front office tonite.

I disagree I think its better to make the deal now so they have more than a couple months to play together and build chemistry, plus there not doing better than that, depending on how good Lamb can be in his first year they potentially can be a better team with Martin and Lamb than they were with Harden, Martin is as good if not a better scorer than Harden, people keep saying how is Martin going to guard Kobe, I'm thinking how dangerous Durant, Westbrook and Martin on the floor at the same time will be, plus I doubt they will give him that responsibilty of covering Kobe, then throw in the two first round picks one being most likely a lottery pick, there only going to get younger and better, so there just as good potentially better now, their still building for the future, and financially it makes sense, I give Okc an A+ on the deal
  • tha bause
    tha bause Members Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This trade is up there with the gasol robbery
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No but they could be a team that'll win multiple championships in the future!!!
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    good trade for okc everyone knows they couldnt max him out hardens a beast (yeah he dissapeared in the finals) but Kmart puts up #'s too, harden isnt worth the mx (but i aint mad at NO ? for getting that guap) but hey if h-town or another team gon pay it cant b mad at him for taking it.. rings dont mean the same to all players *shrugs*
  • ATTS
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    iOsczneVTnxJp.png

i stll laugh at these tweets a few months back
    chris-broussard-tweets.png
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From lurking the Thunder's message board it's about 60-40 against the trade.
  • MC The Rapper
    Options
    Initial reaction I think this is a terrible trade for OKC. I don't think it's a upgrade and you don't make a trade like this when you're a contender and the season is gonna start next week. You wait until the trade deadline you probably would've gotten more. Definitely amateur hour in OKC's front office tonite.

I disagree I think its better to make the deal now so they have more than a couple months to play together and build chemistry, plus there not doing better than that, depending on how good Lamb can be in his first year they potentially can be a better team with Martin and Lamb than they were with Harden, Martin is as good if not a better scorer than Harden, people keep saying how is Martin going to guard Kobe, I'm thinking how dangerous Durant, Westbrook and Martin on the floor at the same time will be, plus I doubt they will give him that responsibilty of covering Kobe, then throw in the two first round picks one being most likely a lottery pick, there only going to get younger and better, so there just as good potentially better now, their still building for the future, and financially it makes sense, I give Okc an A+ on the deal

I think if Westbrook was a real pg him Martin and Durant would be dangerous but not as he is now. Thats a lot of iso basketball right there if you thought it was hard for KD to get the ball before its only going to get harder now.
  • P swayze166
    P swayze166 Members Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    This is a good trade for okc if the future was at stake, but they better out all they cards on the table to win now, they basically,they just said the west is Kobe's for the next 3 years so hopefully we can win after that. Lmaooooooo okc mad soft for this trade, have some ? u ? ass okc, old conceding ass John Kerry al gore ass motherfuckas