FELLAS, HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE GETTING HEAD?

Options

Comments

• bitchdontkillmyvibe
    bitchdontkillmyvibe Members Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    Options
    He's got crazy feelings over this, and he always has ever since I ended things. That's just how it's been. And the point is he's going to keep having feelings about it, so I'm just going to drop it. Clearly he's not at the point to laugh about it right now.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    My boyfriend doesnt like getting head SMDH, but i enjoy giving it sooo its like no head + him not being the best at foreplay=woat sex.
    But thankfully he's stepping up his foreplay game, and says on my birthday hell let me give him head for the first time, im like SMMFH how you gon say your gonna LET ME give you head on MY birthday like its some prize.

im looking forward to it though

with them lips...................................oh lawd :((
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    I can't do it.
    I already read it...this is what I remember

You said:
    You put a finger in her ass but that didn't mean you wanted to do ?
    She begged for your ? but you weren't into it at first so 90% of the time she just sucked your ?
    You busted in her mouth numerous times
    She wanted to ? raw but you said nah
    She has serious issues
    She started the convo about the IC by saying she's prettier than Zee and Kat
    You tagged along in the convo by showing pics of men
    She's in the top 3 ugliest women you've ?
    You think she's uglier than everyone on this site
    You regret ? her and wouldn't care if she committed suicide

I see what you did there.
  • bitchdontkillmyvibe
    bitchdontkillmyvibe Members Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm out. Gonna watch the seed of chucky with my bro.
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    I can't do it.
    I already read it...this is what I remember

You said:
    You put a finger in her ass but that didn't mean you wanted to do ?
    She begged for your ? but you weren't into it at first so 90% of the time she just sucked your ?
    You busted in her mouth numerous times
    She wanted to ? raw but you said nah
    She has serious issues
    She started the convo about the IC by saying she's prettier than Zee and Kat
    You tagged along in the convo by showing pics of men
    She's in the top 3 ugliest women you've ?
    You think she's uglier than everyone on this site
    You regret ? her and wouldn't care if she committed suicide

dead.png @ all of that...

covet... go to bed and maybe this thread will die...reading all that was cringe worthy...

sour... bruh...i dont even know what to say...did you have to come here and post all that? you really that thirsty for e-daps from these ? ?

Ls abound in that entire episode....

moral: keep your life and the internet separate...and also...? grow the ? up
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    ? I got trolled :(
  • Louis Cipher
    Options
    My boyfriend doesnt like getting head SMDH, but i enjoy giving it sooo its like no head + him not being the best at foreplay=woat sex.
    But thankfully he's stepping up his foreplay game, and says on my birthday hell let me give him head for the first time, im like SMMFH how you gon say your gonna LET ME give you head on MY birthday like its some prize.

He has you trained well I see.

when youve got your woman thinking that giving you head...on her birthday (not yours)...is a gift to her...

man... you won...

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

bruceugh.gif
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa, I aint bout to let that ? slide, @moreno is with a ? who doesnt like getting head and his foreplay game is wack? When u gonna stop playing with that lil boy and start ? with grown men? Its only a matter of time before u get tired of that ? ...
  • blakfyahking
    Options
    Louis Cipher stays wearing a transparent cape

I still see you bruh haha
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa, I aint bout to let that ? slide, @moreno is with a ? who doesnt like getting head and his foreplay game is wack? When u gonna stop playing with that lil boy and start ? with grown men? Its only a matter of time before u get tired of that ? ...

i concur, he's not using your mouth correctly.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    ? no one quoted that!

what did i miss?
    Tbh, I have the memory of a fish, that's why I wish someone quoted it. But Sour cataloged their escapade step by step.
  • Louis Cipher
    Options

bruh...im married...and speak about my wife often on here...

i say that to say this: i aint interested in any of these broads...

some cats here really need to grow up...if that aint you...move on...but im commenting on what i read in here
  • Louis Cipher
    Options

she from/lives in the uk...99% chance she dating a white boy
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    sour i missed it, repost it so i can add it to my story book of sourpatch's unfortunate sexual encounters

It was an emotion felt post, you can't repeat something spoken from the heart.

From a female's perspective, I would have logged off and joe sunned myself quietly.

:(
  • blakfyahking
    Options

some cats here really need to grow up...if that aint you...move on...but im commenting on what i read in here

you state the bolded as if it makes impossible for you to still don a cape LOL

stop well-wishing these lost mofos

I need entertainment when I lurk in these threads

how will I get my personal fulfillment if mofos act mature and use common sense on the IC?
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    How many ? have you sucked Bak?
    2/5 guys i banged (this includes my current boo) as i said id rather ? than suck.
    The other day i was begging him to let me give him head hes all like errrrrrrgghhh ion like head and im like yeaa but i do and hes likeergh fine do it like i was ? him, and i was like nahhhh im not bout to beg and force you for ur ? ,when u ready holla SMFH
    BUT I LUH HIM

other day we were chatting, he thought ? and jayjay juices where all from the same hole.
    i wanted to die.
    i was like u 23 and u dont know this? i cant

• Louis Cipher
    Options

you state the bolded as if it makes impossible for you to still don a cape LOL

stop well-wishing these lost mofos

I need entertainment when I lurk in these threads

how will I get my personal fulfillment if mofos act mature and use common sense on the IC?

i only cape for the mrs....

not random 'net strumpets...

but i will shut up...and let you enjoy....

they dont listen to me anyway....
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He thought ? comes out the same hole...... Man I'm sorry @moreno.kitamura but you ? with a lame. He my age and don't know that ? , the ? he might as well be like @littlejj getting no ? at all, at least JJ has an excuse.

This can't be life.
  • _Goldie_
    edited November 2012
    Options
    2/5 guys i banged (this includes my current boo) as i said id rather ? than suck.
    The other day i was begging him to let me give him head hes all like errrrrrrgghhh ion like head and im like yeaa but i do and hes likeergh fine do it like i was ? him, and i was like nahhhh im not bout to beg and force you for ur ? ,when u ready holla SMFH
    BUT I LUH HIM

other day we were chatting, he thought ? and jayjay juices where all from the same hole.
    i wanted to die.

Lol , df is luh?

U just proved my point.... Leave that lil boy alone, ur just wasting each others time. It hasnt hit u yet, but when it does, I want u to bring ur ass on here and tell me I was right...
  • BabyBugatti
    edited November 2012
    Options
    i blame his past ? letting him get away with that ? foreplay- kissing my neck so ? slobbery and wet, terrible at finger bangingor thinking that cos HE's hard we good to go, and he's ? atleast 30 chicks, i simply dont get it.
    Im like ok boo i know what u used to but i aint settling for this wackness,only trey songz can be ? and id be ok with it so each time we do it i teach him lil things here and there, hes teaches me how to ride, arch my back and other ? , we got a beautiful thang going. I always say 'hey atleast if we break up we've helped our future bf/gfs out' lol
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well he's clearly going to break up with you if you 'LUH' him. You'll cry and he'll say 'oh well still ? ' and move on. Boss.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BUT I LUH HIM

i wanted to die.

Leave those young ? alone.
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    Also, your head probably isn't that good at this point...might be why he isn't intrigued by it.

/justbeingreal
    yabut he doesnt know how many guys ive given head to. doesnt believe me when i say ive only ? 4 dudes before him, he thinks im more on 10

• _Goldie_
    Options
    Well tell that ? ty in advance for me..