FELLAS, HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE GETTING HEAD?

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm convinced.. moreno is ? prince.. this ? just stepped back and looked at her on some....
    Prince-Ordered-To-Pay-Promoters-3-Million.jpg

"on the eve of my birthday..i'll finally permit you to give me oral pleasure.....you have 8 days to ready your mouth"
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    and ya most of those numbers are one night stands he said, hes only had like 4 gfs and lets say 7 ? buddies

@Moreno.Kitamura

Have you had him get tested yet?

• BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and ya most of those numbers are one night stands he said, hes only had like 4 gfs and lets say 7 ? buddies

I still don't believe that he's ? that many chicks and hasn't figured out how to do it right. Also at his age it's really unlikely unless he's celeb status or a prostitute. It doesn't matter how hot he is. It's just not likely. If he's had that many jumpoffs, why would you want him, what kind of diseases is he injecting into you?
    lolololol i dont care about numbers if im honest. i guess i should but i dont
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Little JJ wrote: »
    i blame his past ? letting him get away with that ? foreplay- kissing my neck so ? slobbery and wet, terrible at finger bangingor thinking that cos HE's hard we good to go, and he's ? atleast 30 chicks, i simply dont get it.
    Im like ok boo i know what u used to but i aint settling for this wackness,only trey songz can be ? and id be ok with it so each time we do it i teach him lil things here and there, hes teaches me how to ride, arch my back and other ? , we got a beautiful thang going. I always say 'hey atleast if we break up we've helped our future bf/gfs out' lol

YOUR LOSING
    LOL you know many 23 year olds with less number of chicks in the bag?
    ioono where u live but i know 19years olds on 20 chicks its the norm bro.
    ergh when i stayed with him for a week at his uni, hes boy had a different girl everynight for 6 days EVERYNIGHT imagine a month.

I don't know any 23 year olds with 50 legitimate bodies definitely don't know any 19 years with 20. That's usually ? lying to try and sound cool.

Average lifetime bodies for a male is like 7-10....

Bro I had smashed over 10 before I left high school....

Stop lying. There's no point in trying to look cool on the internet.

Just like there's no point in trying to look lame over the internet. Your entire existence doesn't add up. You're a club promoter who makes between 60-65k a year while IN COLLEGE, yet you get NO ? and you live in Atlanta. Either your a. Lying and trolling the IC b. A complete lame or c. A ? like all them mufuckas I saw in that mall while I was down there in Atlanta and just doesn't want to admit it yet. I'm inclined to believe C.

Makes me no difference which it is, but your gimmick is lame and isn't funny bro. You don't gotta look cool over the internet, stop it bro.

You sound real jaded bro, im not trying to look cool or lame over the internet, i'm honest and real as ? , no gimmicks, no games.

The promo game down here isn't exactly what you think. It's a very serious "business" type of industry, the ? who make real money arent exactly the guys who got laid a lot in High School.

I'm not a "? ", I'm just dedicated to my future. That's why I'm up writing a paper right now instead of being at my Halloween party trying to get some ? . I'll be up until 6 A.M. - 7 A.M and I still won't miss my seminar at 10 a.m. tomorrow. I RARELY have free time dealing with college and promotion at the same time, thats because I'm usually working HARD towards my future.

If you think im a "? " for wanting to be successful than so be it.

You can be succesful and still get ? . I can clearly tell you grew up without a father because he would have told you these things.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I still don't believe that he's ? that many chicks and hasn't figured out how to do it right. Also at his age it's really unlikely unless he's celeb status or a prostitute. It doesn't matter how hot he is. It's just not likely. If he's had that many jumpoffs, why would you want him, what kind of diseases is he injecting into you?

REAL TALK.. OUT OF ALL THE CHICKS THAT HAVE BEEN SIMPED ON THE IC, YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE TRUELY DESERVING OF IT..

WHY ARE YOU SETTELING FOR LESS?...

U HAVE TO BEG TO SUCK ? ?
    YOU HAVE TO BEG FOR 4 PLAY...?

COME ON MORENO.... YOU GOTS TO DO BETTER..

IF A DUDE AINT EATIN YOUR ASS OUT, YOU SHOULDNT EVEN TALK TO HIM
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is this thread still going?
    warrior-hogan2.gif
  • Dupac
    edited November 2012
    Options
    ? outta here dro......that prince ? got her mind ? ...

he bout to call her right now like

"i want you to pretend your a dog"

"what the ? ? ? i'm at work"

"pretend your a dog"

"hunh?? ? what?? you want me to bark???"

"no....just pant....like a dog"

"ugh.. i can't be doing this ? ......*pants like dog*.....is that good???"

"now whimper......"
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Cot damn I just died at the 1st page lmao

But yea. Head when done properly is GOAT. ? aint gonna work out if not.
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    well hes learning so its fine.
    and ive lol@du, he tried talking ? to me once, i laughed in his face
  • Dupac
    Options
    you laughed ....realized he was serious.....then commenced to doing his bidding...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

REAL TALK.. OUT OF ALL THE CHICKS THAT HAVE BEEN SIMPED ON THE IC, YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE TRUELY DESERVING OF IT..

WHY ARE YOU SETTELING FOR LESS?...

U HAVE TO BEG TO SUCK ? ?
    YOU HAVE TO BEG FOR 4 PLAY...?

COME ON MORENO.... YOU GOTS TO DO BETTER..

IF A DUDE AINT EATIN YOUR ASS OUT, YOU SHOULDNT EVEN TALK TO HIM

Ether, you just hurt Kats feelings.
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    you laughed ....realized he was serious.....then commenced to doing his bidding...

nah i laughed then he said 'allow it maaaan' then i said 'try again' he tried then we both laughed, good times
    @pr he just used to get his nut and be done, now he stops or slows down when he feels it comin awwww
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    Damn he tries not to bust as quickly and is going to allow you to give him head pretty soon...sounds like you have a keeper :blush
    maybe for christmas he'll let me swallow yippphyyyy

• bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A women will tell you that she likes gettin ate out, but she gonna need that ? .

Same logic applies for a man

Gettin your ? sucked is cool, but ain't nothing topping that ? .
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    I CAN GET HEAD W/O GETTIN ? , LONG AS THE HEAD IS GOOD AND I BUST
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And that's why I said sex>>>>>>>>head.

just settling for head is a gamble. You dunno if she's good or not. If she's bad, then you're outta luck
  • bgoat
    Options
    Reason ? say that ? is because, when a ? having sex, he(the man) is usually doing all the work. ? just lazy these days and take the easy way out.

Head is convenient, ? is the GOAT!!
  • JosephSunXS
    JosephSunXS Members Posts: 392 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i never got my ? sucked
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i blame his past ? letting him get away with that ? foreplay- kissing my neck so ? slobbery and wet, terrible at finger bangingor thinking that cos HE's hard we good to go, and he's ? atleast 30 chicks, i simply dont get it.
    Im like ok boo i know what u used to but i aint settling for this wackness,only trey songz can be ? and id be ok with it so each time we do it i teach him lil things here and there, hes teaches me how to ride, arch my back and other ? , we got a beautiful thang going. I always say 'hey atleast if we break up we've helped our future bf/gfs out' lol

YOUR LOSING
    ergh when i stayed with him for a week at his uni, hes boy had a different girl everynight for 6 days EVERYNIGHT imagine a month.

I don't know any 23 year olds with 50 legitimate bodies definitely don't know any 19 years with 20. That's usually ? lying to try and sound cool.

Just like there's no point in trying to look lame over the internet. Your entire existence doesn't add up. You're a club promoter who makes between 60-65k a year while IN COLLEGE, yet you get NO ? and you live in Atlanta. Either your a. Lying and trolling the IC b. A complete lame or c. A ? like all them mufuckas I saw in that mall while I was down there in Atlanta and just doesn't want to admit it yet. I'm inclined to believe C.

Makes me no difference which it is, but your gimmick is lame and isn't funny bro. You don't gotta look cool over the internet, stop it bro.

You sound real jaded bro, im not trying to look cool or lame over the internet, i'm honest and real as ? , no gimmicks, no games.

The promo game down here isn't exactly what you think. It's a very serious "business" type of industry, the ? who make real money arent exactly the guys who got laid a lot in High School.

I'm not a "? ", I'm just dedicated to my future. That's why I'm up writing a paper right now instead of being at my Halloween party trying to get some ? . I'll be up until 6 A.M. - 7 A.M and I still won't miss my seminar at 10 a.m. tomorrow. I RARELY have free time dealing with college and promotion at the same time, thats because I'm usually working HARD towards my future.

You can be succesful and still get ? . I can clearly tell you grew up without a father because he would have told you these things.

The point was that I dont exactly have time to do the things that it takes to get ? .
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i cant get head without trying for the real thing, its more like foreplay to me
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a chick gives bad head, I ? off in her mouth. So its still a win in my book.

kanye-shrug.jpg?w=540&h=405
  • MARIO_DRO
    Options
    ALL ? AINT GOOD EITHER.. MOST CHICKS DONT KNOW HOW 2 ? AND CANT TAKE NO ? ...
  • Kushington
    Kushington Members Posts: 8,011 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options

YOUR LOSING

The point was that I dont exactly have time to do the things that it takes to get ? .

The only thing you have to do to get ? is be around some ? .

if youre a promoter, I would assume you go to alot of parties and clubs....there are alot of women at parties and clubs....

You arent successful b, because you get no ? and you have no cars or assets. Youre just a ? ? talkin bout makin money with nothing to show for it.

Jay z made a song in the 90s about lame ? like you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wb1IZYS0gjI
  • bgoat
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    i cant get head without trying for the real thing, its more like foreplay to me

Exactly what it is to me
  • bgoat
    Options
    ALL ? (Head) AINT GOOD EITHER.. MOST CHICKS DONT KNOW HOW 2 ? (Suck) AND CANT TAKE NO ? ...