FELLAS, HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE GETTING HEAD?

Options

Comments

• Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i blame his past ? letting him get away with that ? foreplay- kissing my neck so ? slobbery and wet, terrible at finger bangingor thinking that cos HE's hard we good to go, and he's ? atleast 30 chicks, i simply dont get it.
    Im like ok boo i know what u used to but i aint settling for this wackness,only trey songz can be ? and id be ok with it so each time we do it i teach him lil things here and there, hes teaches me how to ride, arch my back and other ? , we got a beautiful thang going. I always say 'hey atleast if we break up we've helped our future bf/gfs out' lol

YOUR LOSING
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well he's clearly going to break up with you if you 'LUH' him. You'll cry and he'll say 'oh well still ? ' and move on. Boss.
    lol tbh. i dont love him. but he loves me. gets mad when i dont say it back. i run this.

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Little JJ wrote: »
    i blame his past ? letting him get away with that ? foreplay- kissing my neck so ? slobbery and wet, terrible at finger bangingor thinking that cos HE's hard we good to go, and he's ? atleast 30 chicks, i simply dont get it.
    Im like ok boo i know what u used to but i aint settling for this wackness,only trey songz can be ? and id be ok with it so each time we do it i teach him lil things here and there, hes teaches me how to ride, arch my back and other ? , we got a beautiful thang going. I always say 'hey atleast if we break up we've helped our future bf/gfs out' lol

YOUR LOSING

? please you'd give all the fleshlights in the world for a chance to taste that moreno ? .
  • BabyBugatti
    Options

YOUR LOSING
    LOL you know many 23 year olds with less number of chicks in the bag?
    ioono where u live but i know 19years olds on 20 chicks its the norm bro.
    ergh when i stayed with him for a week at his uni, hes boy had a different girl everynight for 6 days EVERYNIGHT imagine a month.
  • Little JJ
    Options
    How many ? have you sucked Bak?
    2/5 guys i banged (this includes my current boo) as i said id rather ? than suck.
    The other day i was begging him to let me give him head hes all like errrrrrrgghhh ion like head and im like yeaa but i do and hes likeergh fine do it like i was ? him, and i was like nahhhh im not bout to beg and force you for ur ? ,when u ready holla SMFH
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa, I aint bout to let that ? slide, @moreno is with a ? who doesnt like getting head and his foreplay game is wack? When u gonna stop playing with that lil boy and start ? with grown men? Its only a matter of time before u get tired of that ? ...
    BUT I LUH HIM

other day we were chatting, he thought ? and jayjay juices where all from the same hole.
    i wanted to die.
    i was like u 23 and u dont know this? i cant
    I always figured it was the same hole. ? got two ? holes????
  • Little JJ
    Options

YOUR LOSING

? please you'd give all the fleshlights in the world for a chance to taste that moreno ? .

Na, I'm not that thirsty to be honest.
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    Also, your head probably isn't that good at this point...might be why he isn't intrigued by it.

/justbeingreal
    yabut he doesnt know how many guys ive given head to. doesnt believe me when i say ive only ? 4 dudes before him, he thinks im more on 10

This the same guy that's ? like 50 girls or am I think of somebody else.

If he's ? 50 girls already then he's just projecting his number onto yours. Plus you just started ? and are already at 5...no need to hasten the pace more lol
    same dude, u know i was thinkin he was lying but after seeing what his boys do everynight with new chicks i can genuienly believe 50, but imma just say 30

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Moreno, you're better than ? us hoe ass ? . ? a ? with no experience so that when you give him wack head, he's more interested.
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Me and a homie talked about this before.
    ? said he don't ? w/ head because he can't buss from head.
    Understandable, but head >>>>>
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2/5 guys i banged (this includes my current boo) as i said id rather ? than suck.
    The other day i was begging him to let me give him head hes all like errrrrrrgghhh ion like head and im like yeaa but i do and hes likeergh fine do it like i was ? him, and i was like nahhhh im not bout to beg and force you for ur ? ,when u ready holla SMFH
    Whoa whoa whoa whoa, I aint bout to let that ? slide, @moreno is with a ? who doesnt like getting head and his foreplay game is wack? When u gonna stop playing with that lil boy and start ? with grown men? Its only a matter of time before u get tired of that ? ...
    BUT I LUH HIM

other day we were chatting, he thought ? and jayjay juices where all from the same hole.
    i wanted to die.

? got 7 holes. Getting ? is the key to enlightenment and you're the dumbest mafucker.
  • Little JJ
    Options

YOUR LOSING
    ergh when i stayed with him for a week at his uni, hes boy had a different girl everynight for 6 days EVERYNIGHT imagine a month.

I don't know any 23 year olds with 50 legitimate bodies definitely don't know any 19 years with 20. That's usually ? lying to try and sound cool.

Average lifetime bodies for a male is like 7-10....
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
  • Little JJ
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    BUT I LUH HIM

i wanted to die.

? got 7 holes. Getting ? is the key to enlightenment and you're the dumbest mafucker.

Getting ? is the key to sexual enlightenment, but not enlightenment in general.

7 holes though? How do you know which one to put your ? in?
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options

YOUR LOSING

I don't know any 23 year olds with 50 legitimate bodies definitely don't know any 19 years with 20. That's usually ? lying to try and sound cool.

Bro I had smashed over 10 before I left high school....
  • Little JJ
    Options

YOUR LOSING

Stop lying. There's no point in trying to look cool on the internet.
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    well ive seen a ? smash 6 chicks in 7 days.
    i believe any thing.
    starting at 15, 8 years... 50 chicks whats that 6 year ish? its possible.

look at me.
  • bitchdontkillmyvibe
    bitchdontkillmyvibe Members Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options

Hey here's something real, your dude is probably lying about how many chicks he's been with. If he's your age, that doesn't even ? add up. When I was 23 the dude I was with had been with 13 chicks, and he lost his virginity at 13. So your dude is not telling the truth. Also, he would be a lot better at sex.

Second, don't listen to PR. You can be good at giving head after just ONE guy. It's about if you like a guy and like giving head and want to do it as best you can. Your guy isn't interested for some weirdass reason, something's up.

Also ? is for high school kids. I don't think a dude has fingered me since I was 20.

Also I find it weird that he thinks it's a present to you for your birthday to "let" you give head. I'd tell that man I give head when I ? please, not when he tells me.

And yes I'd kick cudi out of the bed if he told me he was gonna "let" me give him head.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    is that you covet?
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    i like getting fingered though :/ and dont worry im getting an actual present
  • dallas' 4 eva
    Options

YOUR LOSING

Stop lying. There's no point in trying to look cool on the internet.

Just like there's no point in trying to look lame over the internet. Your entire existence doesn't add up. You're a club promoter who makes between 60-65k a year while IN COLLEGE, yet you get NO ? and you live in Atlanta. Either your a. Lying and trolling the IC b. A complete lame or c. A ? like all them mufuckas I saw in that mall while I was down there in Atlanta and just doesn't want to admit it yet. I'm inclined to believe C.

Makes me no difference which it is, but your gimmick is lame and isn't funny bro. You don't gotta look cool over the internet, stop it bro.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Soooo what I miss after page 10? Quick recap plz
  • bitchdontkillmyvibe
    edited November 2012
    Options

Hey here's something real, your dude is probably lying about how many chicks he's been with. If he's your age, that doesn't even ? add up. When I was 23 the dude I was with had been with 13 chicks, and he lost his virginity at 13. So your dude is not telling the truth. Also, he would be a lot better at sex.

Second, don't listen to PR. You can be good at giving head after just ONE guy. It's about if you like a guy and like giving head and want to do it as best you can. Your guy isn't interested for some weirdass reason, something's up.

Also ? is for high school kids. I don't think a dude has fingered me since I was 20.

Also I find it weird that he thinks it's a present to you for your birthday to "let" you give head. I'd tell that man I give head when I ? please, not when he tells me.

And yes I'd kick cudi out of the bed if he told me he was gonna "let" me give him head.
    BUT I LUH HIM

i wanted to die.

dude shut up.

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    Im convinced Covet is a drug addict
  • bitchdontkillmyvibe
    Options
    10 men in 10 years is mileage to PR.
  • MrLunatik1979
    MrLunatik1979 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Says the ?
    actually that stat is pretty well known. But it's the virgins bringing it down for sure.