FELLAS, HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE GETTING HEAD?

Options

Comments

• Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Little JJ wrote: »
    i blame his past ? letting him get away with that ? foreplay- kissing my neck so ? slobbery and wet, terrible at finger bangingor thinking that cos HE's hard we good to go, and he's ? atleast 30 chicks, i simply dont get it.
    Im like ok boo i know what u used to but i aint settling for this wackness,only trey songz can be ? and id be ok with it so each time we do it i teach him lil things here and there, hes teaches me how to ride, arch my back and other ? , we got a beautiful thang going. I always say 'hey atleast if we break up we've helped our future bf/gfs out' lol

YOUR LOSING
    LOL you know many 23 year olds with less number of chicks in the bag?
    ioono where u live but i know 19years olds on 20 chicks its the norm bro.
    ergh when i stayed with him for a week at his uni, hes boy had a different girl everynight for 6 days EVERYNIGHT imagine a month.

I don't know any 23 year olds with 50 legitimate bodies definitely don't know any 19 years with 20. That's usually ? lying to try and sound cool.

Average lifetime bodies for a male is like 7-10....

Bro I had smashed over 10 before I left high school....

Stop lying. There's no point in trying to look cool on the internet.

Just like there's no point in trying to look lame over the internet. Your entire existence doesn't add up. You're a club promoter who makes between 60-65k a year while IN COLLEGE, yet you get NO ? and you live in Atlanta. Either your a. Lying and trolling the IC b. A complete lame or c. A ? like all them mufuckas I saw in that mall while I was down there in Atlanta and just doesn't want to admit it yet. I'm inclined to believe C.

Makes me no difference which it is, but your gimmick is lame and isn't funny bro. You don't gotta look cool over the internet, stop it bro.

You sound real jaded bro, im not trying to look cool or lame over the internet, i'm honest and real as ? , no gimmicks, no games.

The promo game down here isn't exactly what you think. It's a very serious "business" type of industry, the ? who make real money arent exactly the guys who got laid a lot in High School.

I'm not a "? ", I'm just dedicated to my future. That's why I'm up writing a paper right now instead of being at my Halloween party trying to get some ? . I'll be up until 6 A.M. - 7 A.M and I still won't miss my seminar at 10 a.m. tomorrow. I RARELY have free time dealing with college and promotion at the same time, thats because I'm usually working HARD towards my future.

If you think im a "? " for wanting to be successful than so be it.
  • Little JJ
    Options
    Says the ?
    actually that stat is pretty well known. But it's the virgins bringing it down for sure.

Once you consider all the men who lie about how many women they've ? then it actually evens it out. Not to many guys would admit to being a lifelong ? ...
  • Little JJ
    Options
    Congrats on being successful and ? ...you're still a ? though.

Na, not at all, you guys are lame as ? for still saying that
  • bitchdontkillmyvibe
    bitchdontkillmyvibe Members Posts: 126 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    moreno divide that number by half. he's probably ? about 15 chicks.

I've only been with one dude who claimed to be with a ton of women and he was 25 at the time. He was bad at sex too.
  • MrLunatik1979
    MrLunatik1979 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Says the ?
    actually that stat is pretty well known. But it's the virgins bringing it down for sure.

Once you consider all the men who lie about how many women they've ? then it actually evens it out. Not to many guys would admit to being a lifelong ? ...
    I don't doubt the stat at all.

I look at things like this.

If dudes number low he is probably telling the truth
    If dudes number is high and he proud of it, he probably lying
    If dudes number is high and he not proud of it, he probably telling the truth (this dude probably don't know the exact number either)

I'm 32 and have more bodies than I am comfortable with. But then again with me it was never about numbers, I was depressed and using ? to fill a void.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    your dude claims mad bodies, yet sucks at foreplay? hmmm
  • MrLunatik1979
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    your dude claims mad bodies, yet sucks at foreplay? hmmm
    its easy to get the bodies, harder to get repeat customers. I bet if he sucks at foreplay his number of repeat performances is rather low

• Little JJ
    Options
    Says the ?

If dudes number is high and he not proud of it, he probably telling the truth (this dude probably don't know the exact number either)

I'm 32 and have more bodies than I am comfortable with. But then again with me it was never about numbers, I was depressed and using ? to fill a void.

Yeah, thats a pretty good way to gauge that statistic.
  • bitchdontkillmyvibe
    Options
    Says the ?

The dude I'd been with didn't know an exact number. I asked him once, but he said he'd have to sit down and think about it. So I just said not to bother. The sex was still bad though, be didn't bother with foreplay.
  • Little JJ
    Options

I just noticed that I follow you on twitter lol....your sorta funny but not funnier than me.
  • MrLunatik1979
    Options
    Says the ?

The dude I'd been with didn't know an exact number. I asked him once, but he said he'd have to sit down and think about it. So I just said not to bother. The sex was still bad though, be didn't bother with foreplay.
    I don't doubt his number. ? I'm overweight and average looking and got me a high number, so who am I to call anyone a liar.

But I appreciate dudes like your man... cause when these dudes racking up the body count and doing a ? job, us less attractive guys that know how to make a woman squirm with a slight movement their fingers and a flick of their tongue become a sought after commodity.
  • MrLunatik1979
    Options

I just noticed that I follow you on twitter lol....your sorta funny but not funnier than me.
    well to be fair your (lack of a) sex life is an ongoing joke

• Little JJ
    Options

well to be fair your (lack of a) sex life is an ongoing joke

I'm not really insecure about it though, it's just that so many threads on this forum are about sex, that's why It seems like I bring it up so much. It's really not that funny to be honest.
  • Little JJ
    Options

Who are you on there? I'm ? off right now on there.

Uhh...I'm not telling but I've never debated or mentioned you. I just read your sports tweets from time to time. I see you're mad about the lakers taking that lost LOL...
  • Little JJ
    edited November 2012
    Options

Uhh...I'm not telling but I've never debated or mentioned you. I just read your sports tweets from time to time. I see you're mad about the lakers taking that lost LOL...

That ? ain't funny in the slightest.

and nh @ you stalking me.

Na, I aint stalking you. I just randomly saw your username on twitter like 10 mins ago and put the pieces together.

I would tell you who I was but I don't want the IC taking the ? jokes to twitter.
  • bitchdontkillmyvibe
    Options
    Little JJ has a crush on PR.
  • Little JJ
    edited November 2012
    Options

Na, I aint stalking you. I just randomly saw your username on twitter like 10 mins ago and put the pieces together.

I would tell you who I was but I don't want the IC taking the ? jokes to twitter.

lmao you promote on there? Lemme go ahead and follow you and ether the ? outta you for my TL's amusement nh

Yeah, I promote on that ? all day, and theres really no point of you doing that.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Little JJ has a crush on PR.

smart man nh

KhunSrs.gif
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you think im a "? " than so be it.
    nh
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    and ya most of those numbers are one night stands he said, hes only had like 4 gfs and lets say 7 ? buddies
  • bitchdontkillmyvibe
    edited November 2012
    Options
    and ya most of those numbers are one night stands he said, hes only had like 4 gfs and lets say 7 ? buddies

I still don't believe that he's ? that many chicks and hasn't figured out how to do it right. Also at his age it's really unlikely unless he's celeb status or a prostitute. It doesn't matter how hot he is. It's just not likely. If he's had that many jumpoffs, why would you want him, what kind of diseases is he injecting into you?

• NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I made the same thread 3 years ago b
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've literally stopped chicks in the middle of topping me off cause it was sack so I juss smashed and showed em the door. There's been times where a I got sloppy toppy so ? damn great I wanted to yell real loud so the world could kno it was that BOMB
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My first time gettin head was tragic. You'd think a hefa would be more experienced in that department, being the fact that she was 25, and I was 17 goin on 18! Not the case.

As I've states before, it was like taking 2 metal rakes, and sliding them up & down on each side. That's what her TEETH felt like!
  • Little JJ
    edited November 2012
    Options

lmao you promote on there? Lemme go ahead and follow you and ether the ? outta you for my TL's amusement nh

Yeah, I promote on that ? all day, and theres really no point of you doing that.

Word? How many followers you have? That promotion ? actually works on there?

I got over 100,000 followers and about 40,000-50,000 of em are from Georgia(Mainly Metro ATL) and are ages 18-25...

The rest of em are mainly from places nearby like Alabama, Mississipi, South Carolina and Florida. I got a lot of HBCU followers from schools in those places. I got a few DMV followers too, some from high school and some from Howard University...

I'm sorta like a social media maven, it's really helps for club/event promotion, I rarely have to do much promotion off twitter. I can easily bring 100 people to any event in the Atlanta Area and even more if the theme is good. I've brought 400-500 people to a party by myself before....