SMDH

Options

Comments

• ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too late to get your thread back Bak. You let Roseanne Barr take it over, now she yelling about penises being evil and ? and nobody can hear you anymore.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    ok imma tell yall the argument, so yall know we see each otherlikeee once a week max right? and if we see each other every 2 weeks its for like 3/4 days in a row
    Now when i was jobless and in school, this was a decent arrangement, i got friday off so id go there for 3 days, sometimes come home on tues..whatevvveerrrr but since i got a J.O.B its been real hard cos alot of my free time i be working and he started complaining and is always like you should take time off to see me blahblah, so magically in a twist of faith i wasnt booked in for work on monday, tues, weds, and i usually have uni on mon/tues but dont this week and i have weds off anyways, so im like ohh shiittt i got 3 free days lemme go see my boo.
    i call him like ok iz free so iz gon come. he like yea suree then he like oh wait you mean monday? like 2 days from now monday? nooo i caint do it iz busy i got school ? to do blahblah im likkee sooooo when i haveschool ? to do and u basically guilt trip me into coming to see u its ok, but when u got school ? its diff?! he like well ur a first year student, yall really dont do ? (this is kinda true cos ure first year doesnt count towards u degree but you stiill got ? 5,000 word essays and ? ) he like im last year so this ? extra important, im thinkin what a ? hypocrite, im like whatever ? go have fun with your 'circoc boys' (thats what they call em round where there from, cos they be in the club making it rain ciroc- HOW ? LAME ARE U LIKE 13? 'CIROC BOYS) then he gets mad cos hes like its nothing to do with that its school, im like whateverz then the argument escalates, i mention ciroc boys again hes like seriously dont mention that again- its getting me mad....so what do i do?
    C-I-R-O-C-B-O-Y-S.

He wrong for not answering his phone because that's immature as ? , you wrong for not being realistic in understanding that if he's in his last year and you know he got more work than you have to do, asking him to just drop school for a few days isn't the same as asking you, someone who admittedly has less important work, to do. You also wrong for doing something deliberately to ? him off after he asked you not to. That's just stupid and disrespectful on your part.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's gonna take one ? ? to wipeout all this feminist ? these broads spewing... Watch...
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    me nah care. I justtold that ? dont ask me to come see you again, i dont wanna hear those words out ur ? mouf, just dont ask me. that dont mean i wont come see you , that just means dont ? ask me- that was one of therealfire starters in the argument aswell.
  • BabyBugatti
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    me nah care. I justtold that ? dont ask me to come see you again, i dont wanna hear those words out ur ? mouf, just dont ask me. that dont mean i wont come see , that just means dont ? ask me- that was one of therealfire starters in the argument aswell.

Maybe you guys just aren't that compatible.
    i feel like that sometimes u know, but its hard to end things when u see what it could be like, when we have good days, they're really good, but when we have bad days their really bad. right now the good to bad say ratio is at 2:1 so eitherwe fix that orwe gon have to just face facts and call it a day

• UnderMiSensi
    UnderMiSensi Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    This sounds like victim talk. So you are being dominated and oppressed by corporations to the point that you aren't allowed to read, write drive a car, start a business, be ? etc let's not act like it's the middle east over here and corporations(rich people) restrain women like a sultan. Also Capitalism has it's flaws and in the US it's more like psuedo-captialism, but I don't see nothing wrong with someone leveraging their skills to make money while providing a service/product to their customer. People don't like capitalism because they don't know how to compete in commerce and they think the system is rigged against them, because they don't think outside the box.
    I've seen quite a few women business owners so to say capitalism and patriarchy go hand in hand is outdated and stupid.

Let's not act like women aren't also competitive they are more and can't be ruthless as well if given power. Also there are women who have accomplished many things under patriarchal societies and were humble while initiating change to the point to where you have it pretty good now so to hear you complain about patriarchy because a few men on a hip hop message board feel women should submit in a relationship is laughable at best and bitchassness at worst. You should get out more.

Anyway I'm off to bed and we'll just agree to disagree.

Of course I'm sure you'll have the last word.

1. Speaking on the realities of the society we live in is not victimization. According to your logic, anyone who points out inequality is basically basking in being a victim--i.e. Malcolm X, Huey Newton, Angela Davis, etc.

2. People who understand what capitalism is at its fundamental core dislike it because it's a economic system that constantly relies on surplus labor, as well as racism and gender discrimination in order to continually profit. It's basically an economic system where you have a handful of white men who own the means of production and other people's livelihood.

Just because there are a "few" female business owners (compared to a whopping larger percentage of male business owners) does not mean that patriarchy and sexism does not exist--that is simplistic and lazy thinking. It's akin to white people saying that because we have a Black president and Black business owners, racism and white supremacy do not exist. Patriarchy and sexism continue to shape women's successes, personal lives, economic choices, and political options.

3. Competition is a direct result from patriarchy. If women are competitive, it's because they've been socialized in our society to accept that as a value.

PS--I'm still smarter than you.
    [img][/img]facepalm-shame.gif

1. You don't even know how much you prove my point on you being childish

2. What reality of society do you live with where you're victimized as a woman last time I checked you can do what you want and only your bitchassness will hold you back this isn't saudi arabia

3. Capitalism is something people don't like it because they either are dumb or can't put ego aside long enough to start a business so they are just lifelong consumers(chumps), but based on your weight I take it that you indulged in alot of capitalism so stop being a hypocrite. This victimology you speak won't help our people it will just make to weak. That's just what we need, more victim ideologies and less businesses in the black communities creating jobs and opportunities for men and women that's been working so well so far.

4 There is actually more than just a few female business owners, women are more competitive and strong willed than you give them credit for. There is a lot of women inventing, spurring up ideas in business, starting businesses etc without sounding like a victim and taking charge. I respect those women and I'm glad not every women is a whining little angsty idealogue like you and get business done. They do more for women than your stupid ideals.

5. Competition is a personality trait and is more human nature that is why you ended with "PS I'm still smarter than you" in that insecure childish way. Did patriarchy make you say that or is that just the insecurity in you trying to reaffirm that you are "winning" when all we're doing is have a discourse of our views. So thanks for proving that competitiveness is human nature due to your own actions.

I'm now done "debating" you as you shown yourself to be a child with a bias view on life being thoroughly out of sync with reality. Just like the ideologue you are, you will always want to be right what an great example of strong woman, when in reality you are an embarrassment to actual strong women.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    LOL at ? on the IC obsessed with ? and nudes, but being shook at the idea of living in a female centered society.

If you werent so bulldaggered and ? in your presentation I would have done this argument for you and better but your butch stud energy pushed me to take the other side completely.

more proof black women aint fit to lead, they make unnecessary enemies cause they not man enough to understand what leadership is. To avoid unnecessary conflict a leader knows when to submit and when to compromise, how the ? do you think "women centered" societies would avoid competition in the first place
  • BabyBugatti
    edited November 2012
    Options
    real talk imma need yall titans to take this ? to yall ? cos yall ? up my flow with all these words and feeling.
  • G.Avant
    G.Avant Members, Writer Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most of the ? that is being said in this thread about the negative aspects of patriarchy and nature of man is actually HUMAN nature. Human beings naturally are going to be in a power struggle with each other. Corruption and oppression are just how far many are willing to go to attain and maintain this power.

Also I find the whole argument on gender roles, such as the father being the provider and the woman being the nurturer funny as well. It's funny because those supposedly arguing against the woman maintaining this traditional role and viewing it as being inferior to the provider are actually coming from a patriarchal viewpoint. Being the nurturer is just as important as being the provider.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Competition will always be, no matter what facet of life you look into competition is there. The only real glimpse into peace is a place where everyone has equal grounds to compete.

No matter what society, and no matter what you name it; there will be competition because the resources of our world are finite. Thus the greater the population, the more fierce the competition.

Loca, even though your ranting has a heavy feminist bias i agree with some of it, but saying competition is a "symptom of patriarchal society" is just stupid.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Competition is part of life.

It's not the society that makes it like that.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This sounds like victim talk. So you are being dominated and oppressed by corporations to the point that you aren't allowed to read, write drive a car, start a business, be ? etc let's not act like it's the middle east over here and corporations(rich people) restrain women like a sultan. Also Capitalism has it's flaws and in the US it's more like psuedo-captialism, but I don't see nothing wrong with someone leveraging their skills to make money while providing a service/product to their customer. People don't like capitalism because they don't know how to compete in commerce and they think the system is rigged against them, because they don't think outside the box.
    I've seen quite a few women business owners so to say capitalism and patriarchy go hand in hand is outdated and stupid.

Let's not act like women aren't also competitive they are more and can't be ruthless as well if given power. Also there are women who have accomplished many things under patriarchal societies and were humble while initiating change to the point to where you have it pretty good now so to hear you complain about patriarchy because a few men on a hip hop message board feel women should submit in a relationship is laughable at best and bitchassness at worst. You should get out more.

Anyway I'm off to bed and we'll just agree to disagree.

Of course I'm sure you'll have the last word.

1. Speaking on the realities of the society we live in is not victimization. According to your logic, anyone who points out inequality is basically basking in being a victim--i.e. Malcolm X, Huey Newton, Angela Davis, etc.

2. People who understand what capitalism is at its fundamental core dislike it because it's a economic system that constantly relies on surplus labor, as well as racism and gender discrimination in order to continually profit. It's basically an economic system where you have a handful of white men who own the means of production and other people's livelihood.

Just because there are a "few" female business owners (compared to a whopping larger percentage of male business owners) does not mean that patriarchy and sexism does not exist--that is simplistic and lazy thinking. It's akin to white people saying that because we have a Black president and Black business owners, racism and white supremacy do not exist. Patriarchy and sexism continue to shape women's successes, personal lives, economic choices, and political options.

3. Competition is a direct result from patriarchy. If women are competitive, it's because they've been socialized in our society to accept that as a value.

PS--I'm still smarter than you.

This is an extremely dumb post.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    moreno you can stop ? him now, y'all not going to make it

• Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »

Good ? keeps you in terrible relationships for years...
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    ok imma tell yall the argument, so yall know we see each otherlikeee once a week max right? and if we see each other every 2 weeks its for like 3/4 days in a row
    Now when i was jobless and in school, this was a decent arrangement, i got friday off so id go there for 3 days, sometimes come home on tues..whatevvveerrrr but since i got a J.O.B its been real hard cos alot of my free time i be working and he started complaining and is always like you should take time off to see me blahblah, so magically in a twist of faith i wasnt booked in for work on monday, tues, weds, and i usually have uni on mon/tues but dont this week and i have weds off anyways, so im like ohh shiittt i got 3 free days lemme go see my boo.
    i call him like ok iz free so iz gon come. he like yea suree then he like oh wait you mean monday? like 2 days from now monday? nooo i caint do it iz busy i got school ? to do blahblah im likkee sooooo when i haveschool ? to do and u basically guilt trip me into coming to see u its ok, but when u got school ? its diff?! he like well ur a first year student, yall really dont do ? (this is kinda true cos ure first year doesnt count towards u degree but you stiill got ? 5,000 word essays and ? ) he like im last year so this ? extra important, im thinkin what a ? hypocrite, im like whatever ? go have fun with your 'circoc boys' (thats what they call em round where there from, cos they be in the club making it rain ciroc- HOW ? LAME ARE U LIKE 13? 'CIROC BOYS) then he gets mad cos hes like its nothing to do with that its school, im like whateverz then the argument escalates, i mention ciroc boys again hes like seriously dont mention that again- its getting me mad....so what do i do?
    C-I-R-O-C-B-O-Y-S.

Didnt+Read.gif?1321305047
    Funny how when I talk about Black power and white supremacy, ? are quick to give me ethers, co-signs and goats.

But when I talk about gender, all of the sudden I'm a terrible debater, emotional, and not thinking logically.

What a pathetic bunch of sexist hypocrites you ? are.

because essentially all you are doing is yelling "? . ? . blah blah blah blah blah blah you ? i don't care." in response to any counterarguments you face. Take a debate class or something. You are reinforcing stereotypes throughout this whole thread without convincing anyone or making anyone reconsider their position. You "drop science" with no evidence except "Studies say", "Anthropologists say". And to me, and i'm sure to every one else listening, all you are writing is a bunch of ? .

@sixsinsinorwhateveryournameis how's your search for an "aggressive, manly man" that rejects traditional gender roles going? Negative reaction if you haven't found one, and positive one for you've found one
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol @ reading a moreno paragraph.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    C-I-R-O-C-B-O-Y-S.

Funny how when I talk about Black power and white supremacy, ? are quick to give me ethers, co-signs and goats.

But when I talk about gender, all of the sudden I'm a terrible debater, emotional, and not thinking logically.

because essentially all you are doing is yelling "? . ? . blah blah blah blah blah blah you ? i don't care." in response to any counterarguments you face. Take a debate class or something. You are reinforcing stereotypes throughout this whole thread without convincing anyone or making anyone reconsider their position. You "drop science" with no evidence except "Studies say", "Anthropologists say". And to me, and i'm sure to every one else listening, all you are writing is a bunch of ? .

No, not really. Only dude I did that to was to Reppin, and it's because he just started going into personal attacks that weren't based on any thorough research when I refuted his incorrect "claim" that feminism was legitimately a CIA plot.

Jesus Christ, you can't be that ? dense. Citing studies that you read and stating what anthropologists say IS basically backing your ? up with evidence, ? . /:) Common sense.

And who cares if I don't make any of you reconsider your position on a hip hop message board? I'm good with my views, without your "approval" that I'd gladly take a ? on.

What studies did you cite? Quote the posts with the link.
  • haute
    Options

listen to miss k, Charlie, and I

Unless he's paying your bills leave

Good cheap ? is always in abundance these ? are dumb as hell when it comes to ?
  • haute
    Options
    and cheap means $free.99
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Loca can never debate/argue with someone without eventually telling them to suck her ? /? (whichever she prefers to have that specific day).. makes her arguments and posts seem weak.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    C-I-R-O-C-B-O-Y-S.

No, not really. Only dude I did that to was to Reppin, and it's because he just started going into personal attacks that weren't based on any thorough research when I refuted his incorrect "claim" that feminism was legitimately a CIA plot.

Jesus Christ, you can't be that ? dense. Citing studies that you read and stating what anthropologists say IS basically backing your ? up with evidence, ? . /:) Common sense.

And who cares if I don't make any of you reconsider your position on a hip hop message board? I'm good with my views, without your "approval" that I'd gladly take a ? on.

What studies did you cite? Quote the posts with the link.

Studies that show that feminism is better for relationships by two social scientists at Rutger's University and that feminist ethics have helped heterosexual relationships:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/10/071015102856.htm

Goddess religions and egalitarian societies before patriarchy:

http://www.glbtq.com/social-sciences/goddess_religions.html

How patriarchy stifles masculine identity, perverts sexuality, and enforces competition. Written by two men.

http://www.trainingforchange.org/masculine_sexuality

Take your pick and get to reading.

Oh, and visiting a library will do wonders for your Black ass as well.

You may now suck my ? .

See now you're learning.

*doesn't eat ? post
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah, but he dont even make her orgasm. She need to drop dude.
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    with all of this submission, patriarch talk, and what not I have a question to ask for the ladies. A serious question, be mature.

When's the last time you had an orgasm?

TED Talks : Nicole Daedone - Orgasm: The Cure for Hunger in the Western Woman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9QVq0EM6g4

• BabyBugatti
    Options

WE WILL GOTDAMMNIT
    Lol @ reading a moreno paragraph.
    EW.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    loca majored in ? in school and googled her way to psuedo-intellectualism and has been spoonfed so much anti-male ? by 250lb man hating flannel clad lesbians she just regurgitates her stud syllabus praying for internet validation

that ? envy got her all emotional and mushy
This discussion has been closed.