60Dne.gif
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Bruh, homosexuality is physiologically unnatural. You don't need religion to know that.

If it's natural in the animal kingdom, I have no idea why you ? think it's not natural for humans to be attracted to the same sex.

Why are you preoccupied with who is ? who if it doesn't concern you?

Homosexuality is technically a psychological disorder. The mind is out of sync with the body.

I have no agenda and nothing against homosexuality but I do think it's ridiculous how society perpetuates it in this day and age.

You're 4 years late.

Homosexuality was removed from the DSM years ago.

For political reasons. The reason for it being there in the first place remains.

People and animals alike are born with physical and psychological birth defects whether they be minor or major. It's still abnormal human behavior.

There's a reason why heterosexuality is the dominant sexual orientation and it isn't because "social constructs".
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No, it isn't.

There are 10,000 of animals right now that preferred the ? .

It didn't start with humans.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    So you just ignore him saying when his wife has more information he defers to her and she does the same...also known as the "whoever has the best idea, that's what we rolling with as a team" philosophy...yeah you're too caught up on the word submission...and just so you know, a man calling women ? and hoes doesn't mean he values women any less..it just means he values THOSE women less...trust most men has a list of women he'd have to be pushed to a breaking point to call a ? or a hoe...if you ain't on that list for the men you're around oh well

I didn't ignore that portion. However, I addressed the fact that overall he feels he has the final say. So I guess you ignored him saying "at the end of the day I'm still king"....this is the aspect we're discussing...this "overall" aspect. Already said I wasn't caught up on any word; I do not like the concept. Please read before you say that anyone else is ignoring a post or any portion thereof, thanks :).

And, just so you know, some of these men call the women they're with that.

• UnderMiSensi
    UnderMiSensi Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Bruh, homosexuality is physiologically unnatural. You don't need religion to know that.

If it's natural in the animal kingdom, I have no idea why you ? think it's not natural for humans to be attracted to the same sex.

Homosexuality is technically a psychological disorder. The mind is out of sync with the body.

I have no agenda and nothing against homosexuality but I do think it's ridiculous how society perpetuates it in this day and age.

You're 4 years late.

For political reasons. The reason for it being there in the first place remains.

People and animals alike are born with physical and psychological birth defects whether they be minor or major. It's still abnormal human behavior.

There's a reason why heterosexuality is the dominant sexual orientation and it isn't because "social constructs".

This is dumb.

Psychologists discovered that ? people were no more ? up than straight people.

They don't consider it abnormal.

Simply because hetereosexuality is dominant doesn't mean that it's abnormal. It just means that it's uncommon. Or that there are many people who are curious or who hide their ? tendencies to be accepted.

Homosexuality is a disorder in some cases. Some people feel like they are women in men's bodies or vice versa.
    It could be an hormone imbalance, brain functionality issue etc. Although I read somewhere that with women that their sexuality is more "fluid" so it's less a chance that women have a disorder.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    get this thread back on the tracks, LiL Vibrant still hasn't admitted that she is intrigued by lustful passion, edgy experiences, and being corrupted.

that young broad will do all the right things for a ? thats cold and to the point.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    LiL Loca why does the goddess ? u kickin in here sound like straight ? ....

? sounds no different than someone trying to push that religious ? on others.....

u caught up in some ? thats more complex than it should be............
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Damn this convo turned into a talk about homosexuality and whether or not its a psychological disorder. Loca taking on all comers in here and standing her ground
  • UnderMiSensi
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Be$T_1 wrote: »

? sounds no different than someone trying to push that religious ? on others.....

It's because she's merely an idealogue. Most people who adhere adamantly to theories or ideologies are extremely bias and don't scrutinize their own views or listen to other views in a balanced way. They are mostly concern with being right and converting people if possible, but the world will keep turning and the fallacious ideaologies usually just die out.

• buttuh_b
    edited November 2012
    Options

You're 4 years late.

This is dumb.

Simply because hetereosexuality is dominant doesn't mean that it's abnormal. It just means that it's uncommon. Or that there are many people who are curious or who hide their ? tendencies to be accepted.

Homosexuality is a disorder in some causes. Some people feel like they are women in men's bodies or vice versa.
    It could be an hormone imbalance, brain functionality issue etc. Although I read somewhere that with women that their sexuality is more "fluid" so it's less a chance that women have a disorder.

Word. Exactly, it's definitely hormone imbalance and brain functionality issues. I'm far from a scientists but that's clearly what's at play here.

@Lil Loca: I voted in favor of ? marriage by the way so I think it's safe to say I'm being objective.

Aren't you ? ? If so, clearly you have an agenda and your argument is biased.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Are you tired of being ? ?

People's prejudice getting you down?

Well be imbalanced no more with homotriptyline!

*warning* may cause diarrhea, cramping, bloating, headaches, nausea, post nasal drip, ? leakage, blurred vision, renal failure, aneurisms, fits of rage, uncontrollable crying and homicidal/suicidal tendencies.
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    ptnutz wrote: »
    she rules in the absence of the king. And in certain matters she can even advise the king. A king respects his queen and understands her value as well.

When my wife has more information on a decision, I will defer to her, and she will do likewise. My queen rules in her own way, BUT I am still the king.

"Rules in the abscence of", "Can advise in certain matters"....the ? ? All unnecessary.Those are both actions you would confer upon someone lesser than yourself. If you can't "rule" as a couple 100% of the time then it's a one-sided relationship.
    ptnutz wrote: »
    When someone is blinded by their own biases, they can be too focused on "being right" to see that you agree.

Kneegah. What do you not understand, kneegah? Loca and myself been in here stating from jump that we do not agree with submission, period. It's not a hangup on that specific word, it's the concept. You're an advocate of submission; we are not. Thus, we do not agree. Helen Keller could see that. Ain't nobody blinded by bias. Simply two clear cut areas of different, separate thought.

I find it hilarious that men cannot provide one factual reason as to why a woman should submit besides "That's how it's always been done"(social structure) or "My religion says so"(religious ideals). Men aren't smarter or greater than women so therefore they're equals. There are men in here who reference women as ? and hoes on a regular basis...but claim to oh so cherish a woman's value.

Thank the creator errrrrrday every man isn't the same. Life would be so unbearably hypocritical.

So you just ignore him saying when his wife has more information he defers to her and she does the same...also known as the "whoever has the best idea, that's what we rolling with as a team" philosophy...yeah you're too caught up on the word submission...and just so you know, a man calling women ? and hoes doesn't mean he values women any less..it just means he values THOSE women less...trust most men has a list of women he'd have to be pushed to a breaking point to call a ? or a hoe...if you ain't on that list for the men you're around oh well

Don't bother, I'm not going to invest more of my time with it. I'm not an advocate of Submission. Maybe the Queen/King thing was a bad analogy. (Hell I thought women liked being called queens). Maybe I should have went CEO & COO. My wife has final say so on some issues, and I do on others. Anyone who thinks my wife is submissive obviously hasn't met her. BUT she also understands that while she is strong in some areas, I am strong in others. We value each other's opinions and we respect each other. I wouldn't have married a woman who agreed with me 100% of the time and didn't have a mind of her own.

Sadly the "feminist duo" are too hung up on the word submission to hear anything else. They have already put me in "that" category and there is nothing I can do to change what they think "they already know about men like me". So I no longer feel the need to "communicate" with people who are too "intellectual and enlightened" to learn.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

It's because she's merely an idealogue. Most people who adhere adamantly to theories or ideologies are extremely bias and don't scrutinize their own views or listen to other views in a balanced way. They are mostly concern with being right and converting people if possible, but the world will keep turning and the fallacious ideaologies usually just die out.

the fact that she is kickin some ? that she has HEARD/READ happened thousands of years ago is buffoonish..... when u add on that she is going about it like its the stone cold truth is what makes her borderline off her rocker.

I can almost guarantee that she uses that ? as game when preying on weak ? that look into books for truth....

• Dirty Sanchez
    Dirty Sanchez Members Posts: 15,479 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • UnderMiSensi
    Options

? , you're an arrogant ? .

You're the one who asked me if I thought that the world would be better off with women centered religions. I said yes.

Now you want to act like I was trying to convert people when all I did was answer your ? questions in the first place?

Ridiculous.

Calm down I never said you were trying to convert people. Also you tried to say I was for patriarchy and had no idea why even though I never said I was for it, but that is the extreme bias in you it's either patriarchy or matriarchy. Also you need to learn how to have discourse without resorting to expletives as it makes you look weak and insecure. I hope you lead a happy life with your views, but hopefully you'll get a more balanced outlook on life.

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    PLAT

he to cool, he can't show u nothin lewd, leave that dude, be that rude if he that cool.....
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options

Point is, women centered religions were more accepting of non-heterosexual activities and other-sexed people.

And look where they are now. As extinct as the native americans. GREAT JOB with that leadership women.

lol leave it to a woman to be ranting and raving about why a weaker, dominated form of something is best. This is why women arent fit to lead. You morons dont know how to survive, you think your ? ass opinions and emotions are more important than logic and reality.

?
  • ReppinTime
    edited November 2012
    Options

I don't give a ? if two ? men or two ? women can't produce a child.

The very idea that child breeding makes you biologically superior sounds dumb.

The very idea that producing children makes you superior is a symptom of patriarchal/sexist thinking.

You sound stupid you lunatic fat ? . You aint even trying to be logical you too busy jamming toaster strudels in your fat mouth and typing dumb ? with the free hand.

? the idea that producing children makes you superior is a symptom of REALITY. Come back to it and out of orbit you mammoth. People learned not from sexism but from NATURE that ? the opposite sex and having children is superior to boys ? boys and the species going EXTINCT. Its SURVIVAL, the number one imperative of every species on the planet.

You MUTANTS cannot live and survive self contained, you NEED heterosexual behavior which makes your mutant behavior the INFERIOR one and evolutionarily backward, ? . If we rounded you ? fat ? up and stuck you in a time machine your ? tribe would go extinct in a generation and the smart ones would leave you and be ? and sucking every ? they could find. ? are not NEEDED for the human species to survive, heterosexuals are, thats reality not ? "sexist thinking". You sound like the ? dodo bird trying to tell humans why we equals. ugh ? go live in alaska
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • UnderMiSensi
    edited November 2012
    Options

You're the one who asked me if I thought that the world would be better off with women centered religions. I said yes.

Now you want to act like I was trying to convert people when all I did was answer your ? questions in the first place?

Ridiculous.

Calm down I never said you were trying to convert people. Also you tried to say I was for patriarchy and had no idea why even though I never said I was for it, but that is the extreme bias in you it's either patriarchy or matriarchy. Also you need to learn how to have discourse without resorting to expletives as it makes you look weak and insecure. I hope you lead a happy life with your views, but hopefully you'll get a more balanced outlook on life.

You never said that I was trying to convert people? You're lying. You just said that I was ideologue, who is mostly concerned with being right and converting people. Stop the flip flopping.

There is no upside to patriarchy. It is not synonymous with invention. Read your history and it will show that patriarchy is a system of ? and oppression that has led to hierarchies that are detrimental to humanity than helpful.

And cursing doesn't make anyone weak. If I think you sound like an arrogant ? , it's because you DO sound like an arrogant ? . LOL ? your opinion and your condescending post about what you think I need to learn, ? . #neaux1curr

You and the male posters sound dumb as hell right now, because ya'll are two sides of the same coin which is human ego. I called you an ideologue which I stand by however I said MOST ideologues are concerned with being right or converting people IF POSSIBLE, not lil loca is concerned with being right(though you've proven that) and wants to convert people so next time view my post in proper context.

You say there is no upside to patriarchy(which is false) and I'm guess matriarchy is nothing, but upside(with no downside) based on the lack of record in regards to its negatives and positives, that is absurd with bias. History shows that humans are flawed and ideological one size fits all systems suck with few positives, but lots of negatives that is life. Inventions started spiking up in the era of patriarchy(industrial revolution) which you dread so much so what pray-tell is inventions synonymous with? Also I only sound condescending, because you fail to have someone challenge your bias views without resorting to emotional insecure outbursts and it's a symptom of someone who has fanatical views with a maturity level of a child.
  • UnderMiSensi
    edited November 2012
    Options

You're 4 years late.

This is dumb.

Homosexuality is a disorder in some cases. Some people feel like they are women in men's bodies or vice versa.

No, you're still incorrect. What you are thinking about is transgendered/other-sexed people, not homosexuality, although they can be related. Homosexuality as a case of same sex attraction and relationships has been removed from the list of medical/psychological disorders officially.

Oh ok so if ? was removed from the medical/psychological disorders unofficially would you be ok with ? as long as there was consent?
  • ReppinTime
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Yeah say you didnt read it woman. Regardless every logical being with eyes can see your ? argument got vivisected. You emotion fed creature, thats why women are second place now, you get offended and shut your eyes and ears and go "lalalalala". You keep your head in the sand and men will keep control where it belongs.

dumb bird asked me for proof about something from 40 years ago that has been admitted to by the face of the feminist movement herself, but in here ranting about random unspecified societies from 4000 years ago and why we should be like them. You just as much a joke as your weight suggests
  • UnderMiSensi
    Options

Ridiculous.

You never said that I was trying to convert people? You're lying. You just said that I was ideologue, who is mostly concerned with being right and converting people. Stop the flip flopping.

There is no upside to patriarchy. It is not synonymous with invention. Read your history and it will show that patriarchy is a system of ? and oppression that has led to hierarchies that are detrimental to humanity than helpful.

And cursing doesn't make anyone weak. If I think you sound like an arrogant ? , it's because you DO sound like an arrogant ? . LOL ? your opinion and your condescending post about what you think I need to learn, ? . #neaux1curr

You and the male posters sound dumb as hell right now, because you'll are two sides of the same coin which is human ego. I called you an ideologue which I stand by however I said MOST ideologues are concerned with being right or converting people IF POSSIBLE, not lil loca is concerned with being right(though you've proven that) and wants to convert people so next time view my post in proper context.

You say there is no upside to patriarchy(which is false) and I'm guess matriarchy is nothing, but upside(with no downside) based on the lack of record in regards to its negatives and weaknesses, that is absurd with bias. History shows that humans are flawed and ideological one size fits all systems suck with few positives, but lots of negatives that is life. Inventions started spiking up in the era of patriarchy(industrial revolution) which you dread so much so what pray-tell is inventions synonymous with? Also I only sound condescending, because you fail to have someone challenge your bias views without resorting to emotional insecure outbursts and it's a symptom of someone who has fanatical views with a maturity level of a child.

*If I am an ideologue, and most ideologues are concerned with converting people, then you ARE indirectly saying that I am trying to convert people. Follow the train of your own logic, ? .*

Anyway, patriarchy is a dying system that really has done little good for women or men on the social and personal level. All it offers men a stifling, angry, superficial masculinity, one that indoctrinates men to conquer and possess. Men are completely cut off from their ability to nurture, to connect with children and women past the surface schtick of the provider and caretaker rhetoric. I'd say that the real reason men are afraid of ending patriarchy is because they've let society dictate to them how a man is supposed to be. Most men don't even know who they really are without a social order telling them who they should be in the first place. Probably terrified of being unable to explore that without a social manual telling you how to be a man.

I'll express my views how I damn well please. I could care less how it makes you or other ? in here feel.
    I said most ideologues for all I know you're probably not like most ideologues so I purposely left that open on purpose and choose not to say you directly, but you got offended anyway. Patriarchy been dead as I don't see kings ruling over peasants as much here in the US, but the rich will keep getting richer as blacks cherry pick which ideology will put them on top I've heard it all, feminism, black power, communism, civil rights etc and the problems still exist and the rich are still making moves hijacking/proping the next ideological movement so I'm done with this political nonsense. "Most men don't even know who they really are without a social order telling them who they should be in the first place." That's black folks period and the ones who think they are thinking outside the box are usually just picking up a theory they've heard would help black people so this isn't a gender thing it's a black community and cultural thing.
    "ll express my views how I damn well please. I could care less how it makes you or other ? in here feel."
    If you didn't care you wouldn't have typed this, but whatever do you.
  • buttuh_b
    Options
    Lol @ a psychological disorder being based on the level of how "? up" you are.

It was removed from the list because of political pressure. The premise still stands.
This discussion has been closed.