SMDH

Options

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol@the nuclear family and housewife not existing before slavery...
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Lol@the nuclear family and housewife not existing before slavery...

The concept of the nuclear family came about in the early 19th century, as did the housewife.

Both were concepts/products of conservative thinking.

Question: who do you think should be the primary caregiver for a newborn child?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol@breastfeeding not existing before slavery
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    my boo and i have been arguing lately, it has alot to do with me not being submissive enough, like when he tells me to do ? ,i dont do it. a. cos his not my dad, b. who made him the boss of me.
    and its like the ? he wants me to do makes sense but i just cant follow his orders cos like wtf who made u ? .
    He says im always trying to take control and im always trying to be the man in our relationship (sooo not true)
    But i get it, men like to feel like men..but why i gotta sacrifice myself and my leadership for this ? .
    Ionno what im gon do, as its starting to become as issue, i think part of it is that im scared of looking like a fool just doing whatever he says..idk man maybe when i 'fall in love' with him itll be differentand ill WANT to do what he says

1. because he's white
    2. you just said the things he wants you to do make sense... so maybe its the WAY he's asking. is it a condescending tone??
    3. if you aint in love with him now you wont ever be
    4. you need to stop being so "mainstream"

1. He's BLACK. 100% unspolit african genes.
    2. Sometimes but not always, i know the problem is ME mayne, im on an ego trip or something
    3. its been 2 months, who falls in love that quick? ole drake im just saying you can do better ass ?
    4. Nothing to do with that.

and lol @ me having kids before marriage lolol
    why we still typing???
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    Did yall know that ? wasnt even ? before slavery? Thats some westernized European ? ...
    that means everytime i have secks....im being a ? ....

amazed.gif
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    @Moreno.Kitamura

Would you care to explain the bolded:

i was a vaginal ? and oral ? .

Has there been activity going on with your buttocks that I wasn't made aware of?
    noo still an ? ? lol.
    But in a thread they were trying to say there was no way i was a v till17, that i was probo giving sloppy toppy and 'dat ass' at 12 :(
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ptnutz wrote: »
    I think too many "feminists" are hooked up on that word submissive. Maybe a better word is respect. But based on her post, T/S doesn't even have respect for her man. Respect has to be mutual.

And I think "feminists" have successfully diminished the value of a woman taking care of home. I've always read at an advanced level, and that was thanks to my mama, who took care of business at home while pops was at work.

This is where today's women have things all ? up. Women want men to respect them, but they often don't want to reciprocate that respect. You can allow a good man to be the king and STILL be a queen. A queen is not the jester, she rules in the absence of the king. And in certain matters she can even advise the king. A king respects his queen and understands her value as well.

When my wife has more information on a decision, I will defer to her, and she will do likewise. My queen rules in her own way, BUT I am still the king.

Women will find what they want when they are strong enough to not need a man, and secure enough to let him be a man.
    i respect him, and he respects me.
    @bolded get all the way the ? out of here, in his absence? if we cant rule TOGETHER at the same time, then there will be no we.
  • Copper
    edited November 2012
    Options
    moreno u need to be headbutted....

that is all
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    do black people call each other ? in the uk? what's the common slang term when referring to each other over there
  • Copper
    Options
    wanka, chap and govna
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she rules in the absence of the king. And in certain matters she can even advise the king. A king respects his queen and understands her value as well.

When my wife has more information on a decision, I will defer to her, and she will do likewise. My queen rules in her own way, BUT I am still the king.

"Rules in the abscence of", "Can advise in certain matters"....the ? ? All unnecessary.Those are both actions you would confer upon someone lesser than yourself. If you can't "rule" as a couple 100% of the time then it's a one-sided relationship.
    When someone is blinded by their own biases, they can be too focused on "being right" to see that you agree.

Kneegah. What do you not understand, kneegah? Loca and myself been in here stating from jump that we do not agree with submission, period. It's not a hangup on that specific word, it's the concept. You're an advocate of submission; we are not. Thus, we do not agree. Helen Keller could see that. Ain't nobody blinded by bias. Simply two clear cut areas of different, separate thought.

I find it hilarious that men cannot provide one factual reason as to why a woman should submit besides "That's how it's always been done"(social structure) or "My religion says so"(religious ideals). Men aren't smarter or greater than women so therefore they're equals. There are men in here who reference women as ? and hoes on a regular basis...but claim to oh so cherish a woman's value.

Thank the creator errrrrrday every man isn't the same. Life would be so unbearably hypocritical.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    there is a difference between being submissive and allowing ur dude to run u over.... Also the man is the head of his household and u cant be tryin to power struggle and be argumentative all the time.... sometimes is goos for u to just be quiet.... ur young so hopefully u will learn with experience.... or end up being lonely or with the wrong ? cuz u wanna be the man
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If women are smart as men?

Why is it that this is a men's world than women?

LOL
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brain research shows that the brain is not fully developed until around early-mid 20's so it's not really a surprise t/s says things like this:
    the ? he wants me to do makes sense but i just cant follow his orders

Sounds like startin ? just to be startin ? . That ? gets old real quick in the real world.
    Teenagers forever trying to test their boundaries inside and outside of relationships. One day, he gon man up, I got faith in him.

T/S, you better stop testing that young man

lol we will if he does finally snap if she doesnt post pics for a while due to bruises ....
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SixSickSins

you never answered my question

shook over a question lol
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aside the obvious trolling...

and feminist rants...

A woman needs to let a man BE a man, it is not her duty to make him FEEL like a man.
  • Copper
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

LOL

I have no clue as to why this is a "men is" world
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL

Lol aren't you the same kneegah who was in GnS saying Black people have made no notable contributions to society? You shall not be entertained! But I want you to know...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfEX2AQGIrOyMTQDCudvRZwqvlf9H-Bx0AFPZB6qREZJZwfsP6Jg
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL

Lol aren't you the same kneegah who was in GnS saying Black people have made no notable contributions to society? You shall not be entertained! But I want you to know...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfEX2AQGIrOyMTQDCudvRZwqvlf9H-Bx0AFPZB6qREZJZwfsP6Jg

I forgot

Blacks are the most superior race ever.

Our homeland is perfect and a 1st world country.

White people are the devil. Every single one of them.

• bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just a question, and I've only skimmed thru the pages so I ain't catch everything. But when you say that the idea of women submitting comes from religious views and Christian ethics, how can you explain the idea of submission in a country like India or Thailand where their societies date thousands of years before Christianity even existed? Or any other non-Christian country around the world?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    she rules in the absence of the king. And in certain matters she can even advise the king. A king respects his queen and understands her value as well.

"Rules in the abscence of", "Can advise in certain matters"....the ? ? All unnecessary.Those are both actions you would confer upon someone lesser than yourself. If you can't "rule" as a couple 100% of the time then it's a one-sided relationship.
    When someone is blinded by their own biases, they can be too focused on "being right" to see that you agree.

Kneegah. What do you not understand, kneegah? Loca and myself been in here stating from jump that we do not agree with submission, period. It's not a hangup on that specific word, it's the concept. You're an advocate of submission; we are not. Thus, we do not agree. Helen Keller could see that. Ain't nobody blinded by bias. Simply two clear cut areas of different, separate thought.

I find it hilarious that men cannot provide one factual reason as to why a woman should submit besides "That's how it's always been done"(social structure) or "My religion says so"(religious ideals). Men aren't smarter or greater than women so therefore they're equals. There are men in here who reference women as ? and hoes on a regular basis...but claim to oh so cherish a woman's value.

Thank the creator errrrrrday every man isn't the same. Life would be so unbearably hypocritical.

So you just ignore him saying when his wife has more information he defers to her and she does the same...also known as the "whoever has the best idea, that's what we rolling with as a team" philosophy...yeah you're too caught up on the word submission...and just so you know, a man calling women ? and hoes doesn't mean he values women any less..it just means he values THOSE women less...trust most men has a list of women he'd have to be pushed to a breaking point to call a ? or a hoe...if you ain't on that list for the men you're around oh well
This discussion has been closed.