Comments

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    ohhhla wrote: »
    If women are smart as men?

Why is it that this is a men's world than women?

LOL

Lol aren't you the same kneegah who was in GnS saying Black people have made no notable contributions to society? You shall not be entertained! But I want you to know...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfEX2AQGIrOyMTQDCudvRZwqvlf9H-Bx0AFPZB6qREZJZwfsP6Jg

I forgot

Blacks are the most superior race ever.

Our homeland is perfect and a 1st world country.

White people are the devil. Every single one of them.

I wouldn't say that white people are the devil.

But they'll due until the real one gets here.

I understand the animosity against whites from black people who went thru it.

But the younger generation who hates whites is nonsense.

My take on it.

• bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bkkbully wrote: »
    Just a question, and I've only skimmed thru the pages so I ain't catch everything. But when you say that the idea of women submitting comes from religious views and Christian ethics, how can you explain the idea of submission in a country like India or Thailand where their societies date thousands of years before Christianity even existed? Or any other non-Christian country around the world?

Prior to the beginning of patriarchy, women centered religions existed in many parts of the world: India, Canaan, Egypt, Western Europe, Australia, and other parts of Africa. With food production, settlement strategies, and invasion, patriarchal beliefs and female submission were introduced to people in India and Thailand through the form of male centered religion.

So what was it before the centered religions?
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    If women are smart as men?

Why is it that this is a men's world than women?

LOL

Lol aren't you the same kneegah who was in GnS saying Black people have made no notable contributions to society? You shall not be entertained! But I want you to know...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfEX2AQGIrOyMTQDCudvRZwqvlf9H-Bx0AFPZB6qREZJZwfsP6Jg
    You were right. Saying blacks have contributed nothing to society was an asinine thing to say.

Fixed it for you.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    ? wasn't even getting pregnant before Christianity..
  • UnderMiSensi
    UnderMiSensi Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just a question, and I've only skimmed thru the pages so I ain't catch everything. But when you say that the idea of women submitting comes from religious views and Christian ethics, how can you explain the idea of submission in a country like India or Thailand where their societies date thousands of years before Christianity even existed? Or any other non-Christian country around the world?

Prior to the beginning of patriarchy, women centered religions existed in many parts of the world: India, Canaan, Egypt, Western Europe, Australia, and other parts of Africa. With food production, settlement strategies, and invasion, patriarchal beliefs and female submission were introduced to people in India and Thailand through the form of male centered religion.

Goddess religions are the oldest forms of worship that existed before patriarchal religions (Christianity, Judaism, Islam), as I understand it.

So do you think the world would be a better place with goddess worship and matriarchy?

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Goddess religions are the oldest forms of worship that existed before patriarchal religions (Christianity, Judaism, Islam), as I understand it.

So do you think the world would be a better place with goddess worship and matriarchy?

Not really a religious person. But I'd take goddess worship over having a masculine ? that promotes war, heterosexism, and intolerance.

Yes, basically, to your question.

Wouldn't that be putting women over men and contradicting the whole equal on every level thing though?
  • High Revolutionary
    Options
    Promotes heterosexism?
  • UnderMiSensi
    edited November 2012
    Options

Not really a religious person and don't give a ? what someone's faith someone practices. But I'd take goddess worship over having a masculine ? that promotes war, heterosexism, and intolerance.

Yes, basically, to your question.

So what would goddess worship entail? What are the negatives and positives since we already know about patriarchy. I feel that both are ? ? and everything should be geared towards what's best for the children's future and since we will all die anyway no one is worthy of worship except nature since it helps me breathe, eat and drink.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A lot of talk about religion lately
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    homosexuality is both unnatural and disgusting
  • High Revolutionary
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Promotes heterosexism?

In Goddess religions, sexuality and gender expression was more fluid, which made androgyny, bisexuality, homosexuality and sexual experimentation more acceptable. In Christianity, Islam, and Judaism, all the doctrines see homosexuality as unnatural and heterosexual sex is the only morally correct choice.

Morality in this context is neither here nor there.

Heterosexuality is a biological imperative.
  • UnderMiSensi
    Options
    So besides sexual liberation which does nothing for children and it actually risky due to STD's, what does matriarchy promote that can build a society that can not get trampled over from another society. Under patriarchy we had inventions, industrial breakthroughs, scientific breakthroughs etc I have no doubt that women possess the same capabilities in fact a woman invented the synthesis of creating petroleum. Anyway I feel that there is good or bad to patriarchy or matriarchy based on the underlying factor that they are people based and as we all know through interacting with people, that people are terribly flawed.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Gwan hit the feelings buttons and wack buttons you ?
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The Animal kingdom will like to disagree with this asinine of a statement.

Just because you can't reproduce with two homos.

Doesn't mean it's unnatural and disgusting.

• StillFaggyAF
    Options

The Animal kingdom will like to disagree with this asinine of a statement.

Just because you can't reproduce with two homos.

Doesn't mean it's unnatural and disgusting.

i don't really care if goats can be ? or whatever. IMO its disgusting and unnatural.
  • High Revolutionary
    Options
    Promotes heterosexism?

In Goddess religions, sexuality and gender expression was more fluid, which made androgyny, bisexuality, homosexuality and sexual experimentation more acceptable. In Christianity, Islam, and Judaism, all the doctrines see homosexuality as unnatural and heterosexual sex is the only morally correct choice.

Morality is neither here nor there.

Heterosexuality is a biological imperative.

Male centered religions have formed their own view of morality.

At the creation of patriarchy, heterosexual sex was more of an imperative to retaining property and sustaining the new division of labor that worked in favor for men.

Point is, women centered religions were more accepting of non-heterosexual activities and other-sexed people.

What you speak of is a criticism of patriarchy, not heterosexuality. If it weren't for heterosexuality neither you or I would be having this conversation right now.

Condemning a society for "promoting heterosexuality" is like condemning a society for promoting eating.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we really need to live in a world where women eat mad ? and can't take care of a household... a world where family is nonexistent... a world where we worship Venus and no one has a role... chaos...
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    So out of all the matriarchal societies/tribes, throughout Africa for example, none of them are homophobic?

• StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    we really need to live in a world where women eat mad ? and can't take care of a household... a world where family is nonexistent... a world where we worship Venus and no one has a role... chaos...

Family will exist.

It will exist in a different form than the one you fantasize about living in. You know, the one where guys control everything, women cater to your every need, and gladly suck your ? while changing diapers and making you a sandwich all at the same time.

its that what you think all men want?
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    deadeye wrote: »
    @Moreno.Kitamura

Would you care to explain the bolded:

i was a vaginal ? and oral ? .

Has there been activity going on with your buttocks that I wasn't made aware of?
    noo still an ? ? lol.
    But in a thread they were trying to say there was no way i was a v till17, that i was probo giving sloppy toppy and 'dat ass' at 12 :(

Thanks for the clarification.

I'm glad the foundation of your buttocks is still intact :-)
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh, homosexuality is physiologically unnatural. You don't need religion to know that.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My mom's two female dogs ? each other when they are in heat and ? , but I don't think they're homosexual in the same manner as humans are.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? chea is ass hat backwards g

These young ladies got some living to do before they step foot outchea in this world.

only 25 and older I'll let another ? mold her
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Bruh, homosexuality is physiologically unnatural. You don't need religion to know that.

If it's natural in the animal kingdom, I have no idea why you ? think it's not natural for humans to be attracted to the same sex.

Why are you preoccupied with who is ? who if it doesn't concern you?

Homosexuality is technically a psychological disorder. The mind is out of sync with the body.

I have no agenda and nothing against homosexuality but I do think it's ridiculous how society perpetuates it in this day and age.
This discussion has been closed.