>Realizes she's the problem
    >doesn't know how to fix it
    >women problems.
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    ptnutz wrote: »
    I think too many "feminists" are hooked up on that word submissive. Maybe a better word is respect. But based on her post, T/S doesn't even have respect for her man. Respect has to be mutual.

And I think "feminists" have successfully diminished the value of a woman taking care of home. I've always read at an advanced level, and that was thanks to my mama, who took care of business at home while pops was at work.

This is where today's women have things all ? up. Women want men to respect them, but they often don't want to reciprocate that respect. You can allow a good man to be the king and STILL be a queen. A queen is not the jester, she rules in the absence of the king. And in certain matters she can even advise the king. A king respects his queen and understands her value as well.

When my wife has more information on a decision, I will defer to her, and she will do likewise. My queen rules in her own way, BUT I am still the king.

Women will find what they want when they are strong enough to not need a man, and secure enough to let him be a man.

Never ceases to amaze me how Black men will denounce racism, but are absolutely cool with outdated gender roles and chauvinism that has been forced down their throats since slavery.

I see 2 of our "enlightened" sistas are too blinded by their own personal biases to truly listen to what I was saying. Stop trying to project your feelings into what I am saying, let it settle for a minute and try to understand it.

I know many like to use Adam and Eve and the Bible as a tool to allow men to dominate women. But many are ignorant to ? 's plan. Even after the incident in the Garden of Eden, ? still trusted Eve to raise/teach the children while Adam was out in the field. Adam and Eve have two different roles, but both roles have EQUAL importance. Your mother should your FIRST teacher, and therefore have the most. influence over your life. This link might help.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hand_That_Rocks_the_Cradle_%28poem%29

Again, woman view being a mother and house work as being less than because of today's feminists. In the long run, a good mother/housewife actually has a more positive effect on society, than a good father. Because it is HER who actually passes on the values to the next generation.

But I'm sure you "enlightened" feminists heard nothing but blah blah blah "Bible as a tool to allow men to dominate women." blah blah blah.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I see 2 of our "enlightened" sistas are too blinded by their own personal biases to truly listen to what I was saying. Stop trying to project your feelings into what I am saying, let it settle for a minute and try to understand it.

True...it seems like you were saying the same thing they were with the mutual respect thing.

• haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    either way

Mutual respect does not mean you are equal
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all of this feminist ? is irrelevant to the thread, she simply wants to have fun and live "in the moment" of ? , passion, and heartbreak.....

it's not even about her wanting to be in charge, its more about her not meeting the man she wants to be ran and manipulated by.

i'm seasoned when it comes to females and gettin to the core of what they want through manipulation, bold orders, cold disrepect (alot of women love that) and letting them perform lewd sex acts wherever I feel appropriate.

that ? she with isn't giving her that rush of excitement and lustful passion that she desires.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn yall really went all in on this convo

I enjoyed reading it
  • UnderMiSensi
    UnderMiSensi Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I sense lots of insecurity from the men on the women wanting to be equal tip. Disclaimer though, feminism was fabricated by the elites(rockefeller) to put a strain on households and increase tax reveneues (yay! more money for drone strikes) and at the same time manufacturing jobs were shipped over seas en masse, the dollar gets thoroughly devalued and welfare comes along as with drugs, black power etc. They've( the wealthy elites) been pulling the strings all along and all that ideological political ? whether it be from black power, feminism, ? rights, civil rights etc won't do ? in helping us elevate to getting to a comfortable place in society where we won't have to worry about black men being put in jail, women being single both struggling with attaining wealth which is what really dictates political sway and the future of the children.

Which brings me to my next point, with all this ? staked against us we need to just help each other out, the economy and current system doesn't allow for gender roles and unless you are extremely wealthy otherwise gender roles won't work it's about survival and helping each other out to the best of your ability . I recommend couples help each other start businesses each side taking turns compromising so the other reaches their goal, get their bread up and then the other help their spouse get their bread up. It's about building up wealth with the person you(hopefully) trust and care for the most. That's just my take, but if that doesn't work with your personality there is literally over a billion people on the planet to choose from here and abroad plus us men have lots of options, but I recommend you get your money up first before you talk about gender roles.

Now I'll address the initial post which started the thread. Why don't you talk to him about this issue that's griping you and then came back and tell us how it went. Then we can evaluate both of your positions on relationships. You hardly gave us sufficient info, but based on the info provided you two shouldn't be together if you have conflicting views on fundamental things in the relationship.
  • KingJamal
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I gotta say the one thing that makes relationships work and stay healthy is compromise
  • deadeye
    edited November 2012
    Options
    KingJamal wrote: »
    I gotta say the one thing that makes relationships work is compromise

2ns0xa8.jpg

I agree.

• KingJamal
    edited November 2012
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »

2ns0xa8.jpg

I agree.

I edited that ? awhile ago. U late as ? lol
  • deadeye
    Options

2ns0xa8.jpg

I agree.

You must not understand the context in which I quoted your post.
  • KingJamal
    edited November 2012
    Options

2ns0xa8.jpg

I agree.

You must not understand the context in which I quoted your post.

Naw actually now I do lol. I had spelled it wrong at 1st thats why I thought u were laffin lol. But I get it now
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @deadeye

U and those gifs... I will never be able to look at Barkley without cracking up!
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    " I can't stand (I can't stand) stupid ? I keep away, they ain't ridin (my bone) Have no plans (no plans) with stupid ? I tend to stray from stupid ? "

word to Devin
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    she is young, and i'm sure she probably wont be with this guy in the long term. just take this as a learning experience.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Its not trolling house ? . The feminist movement was started by an openly racist cracca and funded by the CIA in an effort to destabilize the civil rights movement and namely the black panthers. Its a false puppet-ed agenda. Enjoy your propaganda. Youre welcome ? .

False. The feminist movement was targeted and infiltrated by J. Edgar Hoover's COINTELPRO efforts just as the BPP, Civil Rights Movement, anti-war organizations, and the Weather Underground were. Feminism was considered a threat to the state and the established social order, as other revolutionary groups were at the time. There is no strong, consistent evidence to suggest at all that they were infiltrating other organizations, besides shaky evidence, rumors, and hearsay, that has been routinely dismissed by researchers.

If you're talking about Gloria Steinem, she didn't "start" the feminist movement. The mainstream media chose her as a spokesperson, not women of the feminist movement. And she didn't appear as a "spokesperson" for the movement until the second wave, and by then grassroots efforts of feminist action/efforst were already strongly underway.

Mitt Romney would approve of your inaccuracy and blatant lies.

I had something replied but then I remembered where Im at.

Basically, shut up fatboy. Im not about to argue with a female about history and government manipulation in a Bak thread. safe to say youre wrong and misinformed like a typical womyn tho

Disclaimer though, feminism was fabricated by the elites(rockefeller) to put a strain on households and increase tax revenues (yay! more money for drone strikes)

Factoids
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread has nothing to offer
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    MissK wrote: »
    either way

True.

Don't think it ever can be. At some point one person will be carrying more weight in a relationship so to speak.

Both sides should compromise or find someone that you are willing to compromise with.

^^^gets it

Strong relationships are more about knowing yourself and choosing your battles

The need to be right all the time will just leave you alone, wether your male or female

We'll see about that
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    either way

True.

Don't think it ever can be. At some point one person will be carrying more weight in a relationship so to speak.

Both sides should compromise or find someone that you are willing to compromise with.

^^^gets it

Strong relationships are more about knowing yourself and choosing your battles

The need to be right all the time will just leave you alone, wether your male or female

We'll see about that
    man you all can spend your time having a ? match over which channel to watch and who farted first if you want to
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @SixSickSins

you never answered my question
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

True...it seems like you were saying the same thing they were with the mutual respect thing.

When someone is blinded by their own biases, they can be too focused on "being right" to see that you agree. Nothing in my posts which Six and Lil Loca are trying to debate said anything about devaluing women, but to hear their "interpretation" I believe women only have value in the kitchen and the bedroom. Communication is impossible when someone is too busy talking to listen.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol@patriarchy not existing before slavery...
This discussion has been closed.