SMDH

Options

Comments

• dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So if you asked him not to change the channel he wouldn't do it, but if the shoe was on the other foot and he asked you would do it? All it shows me is that you're still young and have a lot to learn T/S. I honestly hope your boyfriend wises up and breaks up with you because you are clearly not ready for a relationship, all you're good for at this point in your life right now is a late night nut.
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    So if you asked him not to change the channel he wouldn't do it, but if the shoe was on the other foot and he asked you would do it? All it shows me is that you're still young and have a lot to learn T/S. I honestly hope your boyfriend wises up and breaks up with you because you are clearly not ready for a relationship, all you're good for at this point in your life right now is a late night nut.
    u.u.u......u..uuu..uu..u...uu..uhuhuh..uu..uuu.

U MAD?
    u want him to break up with me so you can be his late night nut?
    faygot
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    @SixSickSins

Nothing to do with the thread, but are you sexually active?

Just curious.

No.
    Lil Loca wrote: »

Yes!

What some men and anti-feminist women don't understand is that in relationships, we don't want to control or walk over our men. We just want to be considered equal partners in the decision making process and taken seriously as their counterparts.

When I meet a man that isn't interested in submission as a prerequisite to a relationship, I'd love to date him. Unfortunately for me, I haven't been that lucky in finding them. :(

Precisely!!! I have not the slightest desire to walk over or control my man. That's disrespectful and I definitely wouldn't allow it to happen to myself so I wouldn't do that to him. I don't need to be led, guided, or any of that damsel in distress bull shitocky, though. If you look at me as your equal and not someone you need to be a head over then I can rock with ya. Equality>>>

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    ? from England are teddy bear soft.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Moreno.Kitamura

Would you care to explain the bolded:

i was a vaginal ? and oral ? .

Has there been activity going on with your buttocks that I wasn't made aware of?
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Its not trolling house ? . The feminist movement was started by an openly racist cracca and funded by the CIA in an effort to destabilize the civil rights movement and namely the black panthers. Its a false puppet-ed agenda. Enjoy your propaganda. Youre welcome ? .
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ya, shorty trollin.

This why I don't ? with broads born after 87.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

^^^ see. Improper answer. Aint learned a damn thang.
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    I think what young BakAttack is trying to convey is that she is a strong personality and does not wish to have its presence diminished by submission. I've posted with her on several boards and the personality/will is just plain evident. She's not saying she isn't open to compromise but she isn't apt to "obey" if someone tells her to do something whether asked "nicely" (ha) or not. Yeah, the remote control situation may not have been an ideal example but as stated the relationship is young; not too many ? decisions you gonna be making in this stage.

My advice to Bak: Keep being yourself. You don't need someone to lord over you, not even subtly or "lovingly". Remember a relationship is between two level heads not one above the other. A real man will never justify male chauvinistic values of being dominant because he has a ? or any other ? reason. If you have to "make him feel like a man" then he's dysfunctional...let that marinate.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Someone has to dominate.

It's just nonsensical if it's equality.
  • ReppinTime
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I think what young BakAttack is trying to convey is that she is a strong personality and does not wish to have its presence diminished by submission. I've posted with her on several boards and the personality/will is just plain evident. She's not saying she isn't open to compromise but she isn't apt to "obey" if someone tells her to do something whether asked "nicely" (ha) or not. Yeah, the remote control situation may not have been an ideal example but as stated the relationship is young; not too many ? decisions you gonna be making in this stage.

My advice to Bak: Keep being yourself. You don't need someone to lord over you, not even subtly or "lovingly". Remember a relationship is between two level heads not one above the other. A real man will never justify male chauvinistic values of being dominant because he has a ? or any other ? reason. If you have to "make him feel like a man" then he's dysfunctional...let that marinate.

First and only thing I read in this was "you dont need someone to lord over you", word, cause the ? said dont change the channel on a tv he was watching. Shut up ? , keep your mouth closed and ? me.
  • ReppinTime
    Options
    but go ahead and take advice on men from a ? if you want too.
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Word. There is no such thing as 100% equality.
  • deadeye
    Options

Get in the chat.

You and Moreno.

http://tinychat.com/fbg1d
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Word. There is no such thing as 100% equality.

One of them has to submit.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Legend in Two Sports Posts: 8,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    u don't want that dude, u just don't know it yet.....

u want a ? that will corrupt u with manipulation and have u sucking his ? at stoplights in broad day light....

I know your type, the easy going "let's chill at home baby" ? isn't your thing, u like fun, ? , and being heartbroken....

the right ? can look you in your eyes and tell u "aye we bout get up outta here tell ya girls u good" within 30 minutes of meetin you and have ya face smeared on his driver side window while he poundin u out.

u just wanna have fun which isn't bad, that ? u with just hasn't caught on yet.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Too many chiefs not enough Indians
  • ReppinTime
    Options
    Be$T_1 wrote: »
    u don't want that dude, u just don't know it yet.....

u want a ? that will corrupt u with manipulation and have u sucking his ? at stoplights in broad day light....

I know your type, the easy going "let's chill at home baby" ? isn't your thing, u like fun, ? , and being heartbroken....

the right ? can look you in your eyes and tell u "aye we bout get up outta here tell ya girls u good" within 30 minutes of meetin you and have ya face smeared on his driver side window while he poundin u out.

u just wanna have fun which isn't bad, that ? u with just hasn't caught on yet.

Factoids
  • MzKB
    MzKB Members Posts: 3,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    you want a coward ?
  • SixSickSins
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »

First and only thing I read in this was "you dont need someone to lord over you", word, cause the ? said dont change the channel on a tv he was watching. Shut up ? , keep your mouth closed and ? me.

Hush crotch face, I already said that that wasn't the greatest example because her relationship is young yet it was the only one she provided. Go ? obfresh. Nvm.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    loca and six holdin each others nuts in here
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why don't you arm wrestle him for the throne?
  • SixSickSins
    Options

u single aint you?

HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    loca and six holdin each others nuts in here

^^^Lames.

Damn, I'm a prophetess:
    They resort to childishly bashing feminism and its proponents, calling them ? , manly, or destined to be #foreveralone...simply for not subscribing to a gender role.

• deadeye
    edited November 2012
    Options
    ptnutz wrote: »

Maybe a better word is respect, but based on her post, T/S doesn't even have respect for her man. .

Respect has to be mutual.

This is where today's women have things all ? up. Women want men to respect them, but they often don't want to reciprocate that respect.

tumblr_ljvnzjw2Eo1qhi08f.gif

This discussion has been closed.