SMDH

Options

Comments

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She'll be single shortly. Why do they take being submissive as being a slave?
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Young chicks.....smh
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL at her making this broad ass thread and not giving a real life example.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    Du_Du wrote: »
    loca you buggin right now, you and your feminist views have no place in a balanced man/woman relationship..

because if you're no the submitting type you're going to either not be in a relationship with a man, or have a man who you essentially run all over..

and since you've already expressed your distaste for being in a relationship with a man... you've proved me to be right... so no signing me and all that isn't really proving anything....

you're reinforcing my point

Actually, a study about 4 years ago showed that heterosexual women who were in feminist and in relationships had better sex, healthier relationships, and more caring partners.

Why relationships have to be a power struggle and a fight for dominance and submission for some of you, I'll never understand. That's really why men and relationships don't appeal to me past the sex.

they're not....thats your problem....that's moreno's problem....thats what this whole thread is about

So Moreno has to accept him being dominant and do what he says simply because it's in her 'DNA'?

Alrighty, then.

Damn, I'm glad to be bi! \:D/

she said herself it made sense, but she just didnt want to give in....just cuz....no actual reason....just some "your're not my boss" type ? .....i wish ya'll the best of luck wit that ?
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In any relationship somebody is going to be domineering
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nobody is wrong per say....its all opinion.....there is a "popular" one tho
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If what he asks you to do makes sense why not do it? You're clearly not the leader you think you are, because even a good leader takes advice and has to follow orders sometimes.
    true true
    kai_valya wrote: »
    kai_valya wrote: »
    moreno, stop being petty. i mean if the man changes the channel when you ask him, you can at least do the same thing. it's one thing to be obstreperous with an overbearing/controlling person, then it's another to not do ? just to be difficult.
    i knowwzzz but ion wanna let him win mayne THATS RIGHT its alla game.
    if i start goin what he says he gon think he runs ? , next thingi know he gon be coming home with lipstick stains smelling like sin
    I used to be like ol boy though. I let this one chick walk all over me cuz I was in that puppy love stage; I ain't know ? . I was a young'n like threadstarter. Then one day, I had a revelation

UmpOi.gif

and I was all of the sudden on a higher level of consciousness. I could see more clearly. It was like a veil had been lifted. I was like ? get the ? out of my face! I've been a man about his ? business ever since.
    i dont walk all over him, lol its not like that, hes not my little ? who i ask to kiss my feet or something
    Du_Du wrote: »
    i think your problem is with viewing things like submission and compromise as being symbols of being weak... and that's where the miscommunication comes in.. it has nothing to do with weakness, but everything to do with earned respect...

This is what i think, if being submissive is oh so respectful and wonderful, why cant HE be submissive?

there's not too many women who will tell you that they don't want a man who can take care of them.. a man who has the ability to pamper them, a man who can be aggressive and take charge, and have both their interests in mind.....

erm i didnt get into a relationship to be 'taken care of' i have a father, mother and job for that, sure it'd/it is nice but that aint what i signed up for! i got into a relationshio cos i liked someone and wanna be thier EQUAL.

most women WANT TO SUBMIT, BUT COMES WITH A LOTTA RESPECT...THE WOMAN HAS TO COMPLETELY TRUST AND RESPECT THE MAN... AND I THINK YOUR ISSUE IS THAT YOU VIEW IT AS FORCED, OR THE WOMAN BEING WEAK...

-maybe i dont trust him 100% yet to let my guard down- this makes sense

• ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    But i get it, men like to feel like men..but why i gotta sacrifice myself and my leadership for this ? .

? where has any woman ever lead any relationship to besides the dumpster? Shut the ? up. Dont ever again do anything irrational because of emotion and then maybe you can lead a man.
  • ReppinTime
    edited November 2012
    Options
    the ? he wants me to do makes sense but i just cant follow his orders

Sounds like startin ? just to be startin ? . That ? gets old real quick in the real world.
    Teenagers forever trying to test their boundaries inside and outside of relationships. One day, he gon man up, I got faith in him.

T/S, you better stop testing that young man

@deadeye ionno just regular ? , i dont know how to ? explain it!
    Ill be like sam do not change the channel i like the show in that teacher tone and he wont changeit, but other way round id change it in a heart beat.

weveknow each other 8months, datingofficially 2 months

This is called overcompensation you imbecilic ? . When your ego is healthy you aint got ? to prove UNTIL you got some ? to prove. You busy trying to drop nuts over a ? asking you not to change a channel. Because you a insecure ? who thinks everything is a personal slight and you have to prove yourself OR because you a Drama queen bored ass ? , either way get a ? hobby and grow up, you hoes really got life ? up. Yall have no idea what life is or means. Yall too busy living in your own imaginary fairytale land. ? what do you get out of being contrary just to be contrary? Nothing good. and I bet when the time actually comes when you SHOULD be contrary your ? just quiet or chewing on a ? with a smile on your face. and your ? the same one talking about "sacrifice my leadership" ? you aint capable of leading, like the typical woman you are not fit to lead. What leader you know purposely trying to start fights over changing the channel? ? leadership isnt just demanding things, its just as much compromise and thats the part your gender cannot do intelligently because you are still children.

and that is exactly why hoes like this gotta be beat every once in a while to remind them the structure of the universe. Talking sense to the stupid female brain is ineffective but yall understand instantly as soon as your eye is swollen. Games over. If I can beat your ass you do not rule, the animal kingdom never forgets this but these ? hoes do cause ? aint hitting them enough no more.

...dumb immature ? , if you think the ? makes sense and you still "cant do it" thats on you, nothing to do with him. you dont have control of yourself because your ego is fragile and weak and your weak insecure ego controls you and your reality, you are a slave to your insecurity, it orders you to do stupid self harming things thinking youre proving some point when really youre just hurting only yourself. ?
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    the ? he wants me to do makes sense but i just cant follow his orders

Sounds like startin ? just to be startin ? . That ? gets old real quick in the real world.
    Teenagers forever trying to test their boundaries inside and outside of relationships. One day, he gon man up, I got faith in him.

T/S, you better stop testing that young man

@deadeye ionno just regular ? , i dont know how to ? explain it!
    Ill be like sam do not change the channel i like the show in that teacher tone and he wont changeit, but other way round id change it in a heart beat.

weveknow each other 8months, datingofficially 2 months

This is called overcompensation you imbecilic ? . When your ego is healthy you aint got ? to prove UNTIL you got some ? to prove. You busy trying to drop nuts over a ? asking you not to change a channel. Because you a insecure ? who thinks everything is a personal slight and you have to prove yourself OR because you a Drama queen bored ass ? , either way get a ? hobby and grow up, you hoes really got life ? up. Yall have no idea what life is or means. Yall too busy living in your own imaginary fairytale land. ? what do you get out of being contrary just to be contrary? Nothing good. and I bet when the time actually comes when you SHOULD be contrary your ? just quiet or chewing on a ? with a smile on your face. and your ? the same one talking about "sacrifice my leadership" ? you aint capable of leading, like the typical woman you are not fit to lead. What leader you know purposely trying to start fights over changing the channel? ? leadership isnt just demanding things, its just as much compromise and thats the part your gender cannot do intelligently because you are still children.

and that is exactly why hoes like this gotta be beat every once in a while to remind them the structure of the universe. Talking sense to the stupid female brain is ineffective but yall understand instantly as soon as your eye is swollen. Games over. If I can beat your ass you do not rule, the animal kingdom never forgets this but these ? hoes do cause ? aint hitting them enough no more.

...dumb immature ? , if you think the ? makes sense and you still "cant do it" thats on you, nothing to do with him. you dont have control of yourself because your ego is fragile and weak and your weak insecure ego controls you and your reality, you are a slave to your insecurity, it orders you to do stupid self harming things thinking youre proving some point when really youre just hurting only yourself. ?
    gallery_35942_10875_10408973834c2116457747c.gif
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When it's repping time, when its/when it's repping time DIPSET
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited November 2012
    Options
    @Moreno.Kitamura The fact you think "take care" means the financial sense and your first response is to talk about you having a job and your parents for that shows you don't understand fully what Du was saying to you. You want someone to be your equal, well your equal can take care of you just as well as you can take care of yourself, or at least you're supposed to trust them to. Not take care in the sense of buying you ? , take care in the meaning of always having your best interest in mind when a decision is being made
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The idea of women needing to submit to men comes from religious views and Christian ethics that permeated into society.

Since when was submission in a woman's DNA? We live in a world that basically socializes women to be submissive to men--it has little to do with nature.

Honestly, why would you want to "take care" of a woman? It's not like you have a grown child who needs to be pampered. We don't live in the Stone Age.

And I don't think that being submissive to men really makes you strong (or weak)--it just makes it easier to be accepted because you're doing the socially acceptable thing and keeping the social order of things flowing as they should.

You cannot tell some people (men & women) any different. It has been hammered and ingrained in men since birth that they're to be dominant, "the head"...hello patriarchy...and then you see em spout that it's in female DNA to be submissive. Lmao, talk about ? . Education has obviously spread itself far too thinly :(. You're correct, submission is part of a social/religious order men themselves spawned. Not many men can admit that a woman does not need to submit, but be an equal in all decisions and aspects of life. They resort to childishly bashing feminism and its proponents, calling them ? , manly, or destined to be #foreveralone...simply for not subscribing to a gender role. They just love the ego stroke they get from being in control but deny it being any real form of control at all. Thankfully, real men exist who don't guise their thirst for dominance under the veil of "submission". No problems here and I love aggressive, manly men ;).

• ReppinTime
    Options
    Show me a black feminist and I'll show you a moronic house ?
  • BabyBugatti
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    @Moreno.Kitamura The fact you think "take care" means the financial sense and your first response is to talk about you having a job and your parents for that shows you don't understand fully what Du was saying to you. You want someone to be your equal, well your equal can take care of you just as well as you can take care of yourself, or at least you're supposed to trust them to. Not take care in the sense of buying you ? , take care in the meaning of always having your best interest in mind when a decision is being made
    true,true
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@SixSickSins

Nothing to do with the thread, but are you sexually active?

Just curious.

• buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Reppin dropped science.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    my boo and i have been arguing lately, it has alot to do with me not being submissive enough, like when he tells me to do ? ,i dont do it. a. cos his not my dad, b. who made him the boss of me.
    and its like the ? he wants me to do makes sense but i just cant follow his orders cos like wtf who made u ? .
    He says im always trying to take control and im always trying to be the man in our relationship (sooo not true)
    But i get it, men like to feel like men..but why i gotta sacrifice myself and my leadership for this ? .
    Ionno what im gon do, as its starting to become as issue, i think part of it is that im scared of looking like a fool just doing whatever he says..idk man maybe when i 'fall in love' with him itll be differentand ill WANT to do what he says

1. because he's white
    2. you just said the things he wants you to do make sense... so maybe its the WAY he's asking. is it a condescending tone??
    3. if you aint in love with him now you wont ever be
    4. you need to stop being so "mainstream"
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    smh....young chick post.....

she'll get her mind right after she runs her first 2 baby daddies off with that ?

then she'll be on facebook talking bout she "plays both roles"
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    The idea of women needing to submit to men comes from religious views and Christian ethics that permeated into society.

Since when was submission in a woman's DNA? We live in a world that basically socializes women to be submissive to men--it has little to do with nature.

Honestly, why would you want to "take care" of a woman? It's not like you have a grown child who needs to be pampered. We don't live in the Stone Age.

And I don't think that being submissive to men really makes you strong (or weak)--it just makes it easier to be accepted because you're doing the socially acceptable thing and keeping the social order of things flowing as they should.

You cannot tell some people (men & women) any different. It has been hammered and ingrained in men since birth that they're to be dominant, "the head"...hello patriarchy...and then you see em spout that it's in female DNA to be submissive. Lmao, talk about ? . Education has obviously spread itself far too thinly :(. You're correct, submission is part of a social/religious order men themselves spawned. Not many men can admit that a woman does not need to submit, but be an equal in all decisions and aspects of life. They resort to childishly bashing feminism and its proponents, calling them ? , manly, or destined to be #foreveralone...simply for not subscribing to a gender role. They just love the ego stroke they get from being in control but deny it being any real form of control at all. Thankfully, real men exist who don't guise their thirst for dominance under the veil of "submission". No problems here and I love aggressive, manly men ;).

Yes!

What some men and anti-feminist women don't understand is that in relationships, we don't want to control or walk over our men. We just want to be considered equal partners in the decision making process and taken seriously as their counterparts.

When I meet a man that isn't interested in submission as a prerequisite to a relationship, I'd love to date him. Unfortunately for me, I haven't been that lucky in finding them. :(

stop dating men who even remotely believe or follow religion and it will be easier for you
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

*dislikes gender roles
    *loves aggressive, manly men

lol

Gender roles = "Women do the cooking/cleaning", "Men make all the decisions", "women stay home and be housewives/caretakers"...roles of action, literally.

Gender roles =/= adjectives/descriptors. For example, a girly girl lesbian can like aggressive women...that is not her role per se that is just something that describes her demeanor.

Again:
    Education has spread itself far too thinly :(.

Valid effort, though.

tumblr_lwng9cMzML1r18jzmo1_400.gif
  • BabyBugatti
    edited November 2012
    Options
    my boo and i have been arguing lately, it has alot to do with me not being submissive enough, like when he tells me to do ? ,i dont do it. a. cos his not my dad, b. who made him the boss of me.
    and its like the ? he wants me to do makes sense but i just cant follow his orders cos like wtf who made u ? .
    He says im always trying to take control and im always trying to be the man in our relationship (sooo not true)
    Ionno what im gon do, as its starting to become as issue, i think part of it is that im scared of looking like a fool just doing whatever he says..idk man maybe when i 'fall in love' with him itll be differentand ill WANT to do what he says

1. because he's white
    2. you just said the things he wants you to do make sense... so maybe its the WAY he's asking. is it a condescending tone??
    3. if you aint in love with him now you wont ever be
    4. you need to stop being so "mainstream"

1. He's BLACK. 100% unspolit african genes.
    2. Sometimes but not always, i know the problem is ME mayne, im on an ego trip or something
    3. its been 2 months, who falls in love that quick? ole drake im just saying you can do better ass ?
    4. Nothing to do with that.

and lol @ me having kids before marriage lolol
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

*dislikes gender roles
    *loves aggressive, manly men

lol

Gender roles = "Women do the cooking/cleaning", "Men make all the decisions", "women stay home and be housewives/caretakers"...roles of action, literally.

Gender roles =/= adjectives/descriptors. For example, a girly girl lesbian can like aggressive women...that is not her role per se that is just something that describes her demeanor.

Again:
    Education has spread itself far too thinly :(.

Valid effort, though.

tumblr_lwng9cMzML1r18jzmo1_400.gif

357gahw.jpg

u single aint you?
  • ReppinTime
    Options
    *keeps mentioning education*

*is a black feminist*

Clayton-Bigsby.gif
This discussion has been closed.