SMDH

Options

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like zee has came to devour another soul.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Keep hip hop out of this mafucka...
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    Thread is far too predictable, lol.
    Loca in here, who majors in woman studies, struggling to win yet another debate on feminism, hilarious.

Nobody knows like a troll's nose.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Stopitfive wrote: »

Hip hop has been an incredibly sexist culture to begin with. There used to be more diversity out there with female emcees who had a message, but now there are virtually no female voices out there to bring their perspective.

Latifah, Monie Love, and MC Lyte basically said that this is a boy's game.

All genres have a sexist culture. especially as far as crazy feminists are concerned
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options

Hip hop has been an incredibly sexist culture to begin with. There used to be more diversity out there with female emcees who had a message, but now there are virtually no female voices out there to bring their perspective.

Latifah, Monie Love, and MC Lyte basically said that this is a boy's game.

Can't find positive female voices in hip hop? U ain't lookin... Stopitfeminazi...
  • Meta_Conscious
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Don't ever try to school me on hip hop... And I just got back from Chitown... Dope city...
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    Jesus Crust tho?
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jesus Crust tho?

Thats the goat crust son
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao you're majoring in women's studies?

mj-laughing.gif

Yep. And already graduated with honors.

With a gender/women's studies degree, you can become a civil right's lawyer. You can become a politician who works in Washington. You can become a professor, a historian, a journalist, novelist, an ambassador, doctor, or be a consultant in industry, as there is a growing demand for expertise on women's issues.

hows the job search right now? or are you in grad school or other schooling?
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lmao you're majoring in women's studies?

mj-laughing.gif

Yep. And already graduated with honors.

With a gender/women's studies degree, you can become a civil right's lawyer. You can become a politician who works in Washington. You can become a professor, a historian, a journalist, novelist, an ambassador, doctor, or be a consultant in industry, as there is a growing demand for expertise on women's issues.

pretty sure you can do these with other degrees too
  • huey
    Options
    At least you 2 are getting to know each other :)
  • huey
    Options
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    At least you 2 are getting to know each other :)

Lucky and I will forever dislike each other. I have no interest in getting to know her--and I'm sure the feeling is mutual.

If she keeps my name out of her mouth, I'll return the favor.

dont be too hasty, this is a good exercise. I sense civility in your future
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Don't ever try to school me on hip hop... And I just got back from Chitown... Dope city...

Chicago>>>>>>>NYC

lol no
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options

? , I eat rhymes for breakfast.

I'm more hip hop than most of you ? will ever be.

You're right...Chitown has a collection of dope individuals.

Chicago>>>>>>>NYC
    U can't troll me, sir... Good day...
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chief Keef tho...
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hit em with that Cobra, now that boy slumped over...

tumblr_mch0mbKa201qlxc4wo4_400.gif
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options

Chicago>>>>>>>NYC

lol no

Chicago--Better pizza, Black and Brown punk scene, a haven for anarchists/radicals, with an emerging spoken word scene.

NYC--Hurricanes, gentrifying hipsters, Disneyland in Times Square, and Nicki Minaj.

The choice is yours.

Everything you listed for Chicago, NYC has a better version. NYC is the center of the country and arguably the world. CHicago also has gentrifying hipsters and murder rates. Better public transprtation, wealthier metro area, more diverse etc.

For every Nicki Minaj, there's a Nas, Pharaoh Monche, Run DMC, ATCQ, Kool G Rap etc. Chicago sets no trends.

*not from/never lived in Chicago or NYC post
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    Rapping wise they only got common and maybe twista. Production they got no id and kanye

NY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    So this dunce is now defending Chief Keef?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    So this dunce is now defending Chief Keef?
    Chief keef is the voice of a generation.
  • StillFaggyAF
    Options
    Rapping wise they only got common and maybe twista. Production they got no id and kanye

NY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No ID and Kanye both left Chicago to get on lmao
  • BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Didn't read any other post outside of the original post.

Relationships are a give/take situation. If he asks you to do some things then you should do them...not saying do everything he says because if you truly don't want to do them (like going against your morals or something) then don't do it. But sometimes you do make sacrifices, even small ones, in a relationship. The same goes for him in regards to some requests you may have.

Sounds to me like you are just trying to have a convenient ? buddy rather than a relationship.
    slow-clap-gif.gif

im not going to lie, you out this so plainly and simply that..i have to agree with you dang, and it didnt take a titangraph to do it....imma text him tommo with ths-

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
    You okkaay?
    You really ? me off the other day ill be honest, how can you be asking me to come see you, but when im finally free you start some ? , BUT lets not get into that, because thats besides the point.
    Sorry bout mentioning 'ciroc boys' clearly you didnt like that even though i dont buy that ? bout school work but ANYWAYS .
    Ive been talk to a couple people (lololololol yall iz de peeople) and a friend (loolz pr u da friend) said 'relationships are a give/take situation. If he asks you to do some things then you should do them...not saying do everything he says because if you truly don't want to do them (like going against your morals or something) then don't do it. But sometimes you do make sacrifices, even small ones, in a relationship. The same goes for him' i was talking to them bout the whole whenever u tell me to do ? i dont be doing it debates..because tbh i think thats the underlying issue to most of our arguments. soooooooo ya, guess what im tryiingg to say is sorry ? , and assss if you hung up on me kmmtttttttttt but ya <3

SOME LOONG TEXT BUT HOW DATZ BE SOUNDING?
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I forgot this thread was about Moreno's relationship...
This discussion has been closed.