Christians are arrogant as ? .

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    You know what's funny...the main that ? off atheists, the assumption of a lack of morals and knowing what the "right" thing is, is the same thing that ? off different religious denominations about each other...everybody mad and arguing about the same thing
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    Jesus saves!!

Saves you from what?

My sins, the great white throne judgment, the lake of fire, and the 2nd death.

You sin like the rest. You do not know you are saved from lake of fire, unless of course you've seen the great book and know your name is in it.
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    100 Prime wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Over all IMO preachy people are annoying to me. It's been about 2 months or so but I just took a step back and said prayers are ? and religion is ? . But I would never ever tell someone their stupid to believe what they believe.
    religion has nothing to do with faith. im a christian.. i dont belong to a religion.

You're Christian, you're apart of a religious group, therefore you belong to a religion.
    not at all... religions stem from christian FAITH.. my faith is christian because i believe in Jesus and accept him as my own personal savior.. i believe in CHRIST, therefore, im a CHRISTian... i dont belong to a "religion"..

you have religions that are christian faith based.. but Christianity itself is not a religion, its a faith.
    Isn't faith just another word for hope.

no... faith is belief in your heart without doubt. hope, on the other hand, has uncertainty tied to it.
  • TheIraq
    TheIraq Members Posts: 5,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And I bet none of yall ? go to church on a regular basis or give tides and offerings when you do go to church lol... But yall talk all the ? in world... ? Christians....
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    You are born atheist, no matter what color your skin is.

It is not an "ideology", it is as natural and involuntary as breathing.

Utter ? . from the start of time all races nations and tribes of people have had some form of religion because of this it would seem that the creation of religion would be the natural thing to do because that iS what we have always done. atheism is the aberration not theism

It is europeans that have tried their best to push atheism into the public mind not the african, asian or indian.

lol

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2009/04/17/missionary-deconverted-by-amazon-tribe/
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like how this has turned out...
  • Premeer
    Options
    TheIraq wrote: »
    And I bet none of yall ? go to church on a regular basis or give tides and offerings when you do go to church lol... But yall talk all the ? in world... ? Christians....
    more assumptions from know-all atheists smh.

• Premeer
    Options
    atheists are the most arrogant creatures on the earth. i never knew so many people to act like there isnt a thing they dont know, but yet, know nothing. and i emphasize "nothing".

^^^^
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    Europeans also pushed Christian ideas into the public mind.
    whats the point
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jesus saves!!

Saves you from what?

My sins, the great white throne judgment, the lake of fire, and the 2nd death.

You sin like the rest. You do not know you are saved from lake of fire, unless of course you've seen the great book and know your name is in it.

Yes I do sin like everybody else! That is why Jesus came to save sinners!

"I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance." Luke 5:32

? is not a man that He should lie my friend.

"? is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it?" Numbers 23:19

With that being the case, I believe the testimony of ? .

"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that ? hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Romans 10:9

So yes, I do know that my salvation is secure in Jesus Christ because I believe what He did for me redeemed my soul from destruction. Amen.

"yea, let ? be true, but every man a liar" Romans 3:4
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Options

My claim was not erroneous religious people do give more that atheist there have been studies done on this there are stats that back up my claim just do a google. You corrected me on nothing but because you did not understand what i was saying in the first place i had to elaborate.

No, you were talking out of your ass at first and quickly changed your stance when you were called on it. Religious people do give more frequently, but that has more to do with opportunity and dogma than anything else. The fact is that your claim that Non-Believes don't care about others is total nonsense. You guys haven't cornered the market on empathy.
  • PK_TK_187
    Options
    and i post again
    ? has changed his mind int the bible.
    ? and Gomorrah for example
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    You are not saved from a thing you must still suffer, like the rest.
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that ? hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Romans 10:9
    How do you know Jesus will not turn you away for not knowing you? You do not. You believe you will be saved from punishment, but do not know. So as of yet, you are not saved. Unless there is something you are saved from here and now that the rest are not.

• J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1 of the things I hate about a lot of religious people is how easy they tell people that don't believe the same as them that they are going to hell.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    matt- wrote: »
    matt- wrote: »
    Wow man....really?

There is no point that $20 is going to mean more than $1,000,000. Ask a person in need which amount they would rather have contributed to them.

To the person giving that 20 with only 40 and in the eyes of ? that 20 is worth much more than the 1,000,000 because 40 is all they had.

worth : the value of something measured by its qualities or by the esteem in which it is held.

If you go to the church, and offer them the $20 from the guy who has $40, or $1,000,000 from the guy who has a $1,000,000,000, which would the church take?

The church is not ? i could care less about what the church wants it's not about them.

I'll answer the question, the church will take the million, and priest/pastor will probably spend a grip of that on hoes or little boys nh

i can't blame you for having this line of thought.

but you are taking cases of catholic or even protestant ? and using it to form an opinion about the religion as a whole.

All I'm saying is that the church will value a rich mans million more then a poor mans $20

I think they value it the same. But obviously more can be done with a million

Ima have to very respectfully say get the ? outa here with all that ?

that's fine. but the church in its true form is an extension of ? , a gathering of believers who share the gospel and teachings of jesus. and jesus never taught that giving more would equal greater standing
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »
    and i post again
    ? has changed his mind int the bible.
    ? and Gomorrah for example

What did ? change His mind about in regards to ? and Gomorrah? Please give me the scripture reference

• TheIraq
    edited November 2012
    Options
    The ? calling the kettle black.....
  • Premeer
    Options
    You are not saved from a thing you must still suffer, like the rest.
    How do you know Jesus will not turn you away for not knowing you? You do not. You believe you will be saved from punishment, but do not know. So as of yet, you are not saved. Unless there is something you are saved from here and now that the rest are not.
    how strong is your faith. if your faith isnt strong enough in him then how do you expect him to save you. he wants you to trust Him. thats leaving your faith in Him. thats what makes you a christian. not attending church or being part of a religious group like people on here like to believe.

• PK_TK_187
    Options
    if there were x amount of righteous ppl the city would be spared
    x couldnt be found
    the value of x was lowered
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    how strong is your faith. if your faith isnt strong enough in him then how do you expect him to save you. he wants you to trust Him. thats leaving your faith in Him. thats what makes you a christian. not attending church or being part of a religious group like people on here like to believe.
    LkPtf.gif
  • TheIraq
    edited November 2012
    Options

Im an atheist because I dont agree with certain things?? Who's really assuming thing bruh?
  • Premeer
    Options

Im an atheist because I dont agree with certain things?? Who's really assuming thing bruh?

as many shots you take at christians ..... that might have something to do with it.
  • TheIraq
    Options

as many shots you take at christians ..... that might have something to do with it.

I dont think this is the forum for you....
  • TheIraq
    Options
    I dont agree with certain things about christianity, so Im an Atheist.... Again Christians are so jugdemental......
  • Premeer
    Options
    I dont agree with certain things about christianity, so Im an Atheist.... Again Christians are so jugdemental......
    you make no sense.