Christians are arrogant as ? .

Options

Comments

• blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wow man....really?

There is no point that $20 is going to mean more than $1,000,000. Ask a person in need which amount they would rather have contributed to them.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »
    the dude who gives a million can have just as much heart in it as the broke ?
    he just has more to give
    dont let what some guy wrote centuries ago determine how you think
    ? aint logical
    any number greater than 20 will always be greater than 20

In the eyes of man but NOT in the eyes of ? . The way to real wealth PEACE AND JOY is in what these guys wrote centuries ago.
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is the dude with 40 giving away 20 though? Thats stupid as ? . That person will end up broke like the other guy too.

And why doesn't the millions matter? You know how many poor people are gonna get fed? Smh at y'all delusions. This is what I meant, religious people give donations to try and fulfill their own desires, while, an atheist will give just to feed the poor
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    what makes those guys so right?
    cuz i'm sure if you ask a pastor which would he rather have donated to his church, he rolling with the rich man.
    and who the ? are you to tell us the view through the eyes of ? ? ? ?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm trying to break this ? down to my nephew. I'm giving him the option of getting a dollar or the quarter from a man who put his heart and soul into it. He keeps taking the dollar.
  • blacktux
    Options
    zombie wrote: »
    the dude who gives a million can have just as much heart in it as the broke ?
    he just has more to give
    dont let what some guy wrote centuries ago determine how you think
    ? aint logical
    any number greater than 20 will always be greater than 20

In the eyes of man but NOT in the eyes of ? . The way to real wealth PEACE AND JOY is in what these guys wrote centuries ago.

How do you or those guys that wrote know what is pleasing in the eyes of "? "? Such arrogance.
  • zombie
    Options
    Wow man....really?

There is no point that $20 is going to mean more than $1,000,000. Ask a person in need which amount they would rather have contributed to them.

To the person giving that 20 with only 40 and in the eyes of ? that 20 is worth much more than the 1,000,000 because 40 is all they had.

worth : the value of something measured by its qualities or by the esteem in which it is held.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You the only person i've seen that believes 20 is worth more than a million. well you and the Indianans.
  • zombie
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Why is the dude with 40 giving away 20 though? Thats stupid as ? . That person will end up broke like the other guy too.

And why doesn't the millions matter? You know how many poor people are gonna get fed? Smh at y'all delusions. This is what I meant, religious people give donations to try and fulfill their own desires, while, an atheist will give just to feed the poor

I am trying to show a principle and a concept the amount of money is not relevant to what i am trying to get you to understand.
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Options
    You might have a point (if weak) if Gates, Buffett, and Zuckerberg didn't pledge to donate over half of their fortunes to charity. Just concede the point; there is no use in trying to save face.
  • PK_TK_187
    Options
    You the only person i've seen that believes 20 is worth more than a million. well you and the Indianans.

ppl from Indiana?
  • AZTG
    Options
    Wow man....really?

To the person giving that 20 with only 40 and in the eyes of ? that 20 is worth much more than the 1,000,000 because 40 is all they had.

worth : the value of something measured by its qualities or by the esteem in which it is held.

If you go to the church, and offer them the $20 from the guy who has $40, or $1,000,000 from the guy who has a $1,000,000,000, which would the church take?
  • zombie
    edited November 2012
    Options
    what makes those guys so right?
    cuz i'm sure if you ask a pastor which would he rather have donated to his church, he rolling with the rich man.
    and who the ? are you to tell us the view through the eyes of ? ? ? ?

I do not want to quote the bible that is why i am using the term in the eyes of ? you can find the same concept in the quran as well. you are thinking too shallow it's the concept the principle the moral of that i am trying to get you to see, that you need to look at. ? the pastor the pastor is not ? , good religious people don't do what they do to please him.
  • PK_TK_187
    Options
    atheists>>>>theists
    way more famous and richer
  • zombie
    Options
    Doctopian wrote: »
    You might have a point (if weak) if Gates, Buffett, and Zuckerberg didn't pledge to donate over half of their fortunes to charity. Just concede the point; there is no use in trying to save face.

they can pledge whatever they want but will they do it. a promise is a comfort to a fool.
  • zombie
    Options
    Wow man....really?

If you go to the church, and offer them the $20 from the guy who has $40, or $1,000,000 from the guy who has a $1,000,000,000, which would the church take?

The church is not ? i could care less about what the church wants it's not about them.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    What about the sick, dying, starving people on the other side of our world? What about the homeless couple down the street on the corner everyday? What about the victims of disasters in the world?

millions of christians pray about that stuff on a daily basis. and christians, probably give more than any other group of people, WILLINGLY donate more money, time, and work towards helping people after a natural disaster or helping the homeless, poor, and sick. yes tons of christians are hypocrites and arrogant. but so are people in general.
  • AZTG
    Options
    Wow man....really?

The church is not ? i could care less about what the church wants it's not about them.

I'll answer the question, the church will take the million, and priest/pastor will probably spend a grip of that on hoes or little boys nh
  • zombie
    Options
    atheists>>>>theists
    way more famous and richer

nope the richest person ever was mansa musa and he was a muslim.
  • PK_TK_187
    Options
    no matter how you spin it
    i can say the same thing about the poor man
    he's only giving "more" because he wants his reward later
    the rich man is giving because he wants to
    he cant get much more uz he's rich so he has the right heart and mind
  • blacktux
    Options
    Doctopian wrote: »

they can pledge whatever they want but will they do it. a promise is a comfort to a fool.

Wow that is irony for yo ASS!!!!!!

• zombie
    Options
    Wow man....really?

The church would take both. but ? would value the 20 more.
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Options

Again, you might have a point if Gates and his wife hadn't already donated $28,000,000,000 to charity and Buffett $10,000,000,000+. Are you sure that you want to keep working this angle?
  • PK_TK_187
    Options
    how this ? ? go tell us what ? would value more?
    would he value 20 saved souls over 2000 ? boi?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Zombie is spreading knowledge but those without understanding are failing to comprehend what he is speaking. Jesus spoke about exactly what he is saying in the story of the "widows offering".

The Widow’s Offering

"41Jesus sat down opposite the place where the offerings were put and watched the crowd putting their money into the temple treasury. Many rich people threw in large amounts. 42But a poor widow came and put in two very small copper coins, worth only a fraction of a penny.

43Calling his disciples to him, Jesus said, “I tell you the truth, this poor widow has put more into the treasury than all the others. 44They all gave out of their wealth; but she, out of her poverty, put in everything—all she had to live on.”
    Mark 12:41-44

? doesn't care about the amount of money you have, because it all belongs to Him anyways. What He cares about is the heart and the spirit that the money is given in. The motives, the reasons, and the thoughts behind a persons giving is all known to ? .

That is why the atheist won't have a ? to ? in on the day of judgment. ? says that the books will be opened on the last day and the atheist works will be laid bare before a holy, just, and righteous ? . The thoughts, the reasons, the intent, and the secrets behind the atheists "charitable" contributions to society will be on public display. ? will judge not by the outward appearance of how much the gift was, but by the secretes of the heart in which the gift was given. And when ? shows the atheist, before all of His creation on that great day, that the gift was given for the atheist own glory, the atheist will stand before ? condemned by his own evil heart and works.

And that will be just one part of their judgment. Because ? will lay bare their whole life on the day of judgment. And every secret thing, thought, desire, action, word, and deed that the atheist thought he/she could take to the grave will be publicly brought to light before His judgment throne on the last day. And who will be able to say before ? that my works/righteousness measure up to your holy and perfect standard? ? have mercy!