Christians are arrogant as ? .

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "im a good christian" is funny
    the people who enslaved, tortured, stole, ? , pilledged and discriminated described themselves as good christians
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real thread, reason i am constantly cleaning my list..finally got under 100.

Only time i check a christian is when they are passing some stupid, non-factual ? like "we cant see ? like we cant see air, but that doesnt mean he doesnt exist."

Other than that, people are free to believe and feel what they want.

I can also agree that there are athiests that are as ignorant and aggressive as thiests though.

If anyone is an an athiest because they hate ? , they are not an athiest, they are an angry thiest.
  • Iceberg Slick
    Iceberg Slick Members Posts: 784 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? funny too when the most ratchet ? I know post ? from the Bible then they got these suckas I never seen in real life that be friends with them cosigning the ? statements. If these dumb ? knew what she do in real life. Thank ? my daughter look my Beyonce know I gotta go get my $100 dollar ? me nails done before I visit Iceberg and ? him.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    im a good muslim is funny
    the people who enslaved tortured stole ? pillaged (correct spelling) and discriminated described themselves as good muslims
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    100 Prime wrote: »
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Over all IMO preachy people are annoying to me. It's been about 2 months or so but I just took a step back and said prayers are ? and religion is ? . But I would never ever tell someone their stupid to believe what they believe.
    religion has nothing to do with faith. im a christian.. i dont belong to a religion.

You're Christian, you're apart of a religious group, therefore you belong to a religion.
    not at all... religions stem from christian FAITH.. my faith is christian because i believe in Jesus and accept him as my own personal savior.. i believe in CHRIST, therefore, im a CHRISTian... i dont belong to a "religion"..

you have religions that are christian faith based.. but Christianity itself is not a religion, its a faith.
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Over all IMO preachy people are annoying to me. It's been about 2 months or so but I just took a step back and said prayers are ? and religion is ? . But I would never ever tell someone their stupid to believe what they believe.
    religion has nothing to do with faith. im a christian.. i dont belong to a religion.

You're Christian, you're apart of a religious group, therefore you belong to a religion.
    not at all... religions stem from christian FAITH.. my faith is christian because i believe in Jesus and accept him as my own personal savior.. i believe in CHRIST, therefore, im a CHRISTian... i dont belong to a "religion"..

you have religions that are christian faith based.. but Christianity itself is not a religion, its a faith.

uhhhhhhhhhh.....
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    I'm a no-thing-ian.
  • Premeer
    Options
    bkkbully wrote: »

uhhhhhhhhhh.....

what dont you understand so i can help you out.. i think its pretty simple if you read and your comprehension level is reasonable..
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People are so concerned with where other people go when they die. It never makes sense to me. Like yo why do you care about another person so much?

Christians/muslims/Jews - "your going to hell/heaven!"

Atheist - "your going into the dirt when you die"

Its like yo who the ? cares? Where are you going while you living? Most people who care are the ones going nowhere. Haha
  • Premeer
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    People are so concerned with where other people go when they die. It never makes sense to me. Like yo why do you care about another person so much?

Its like yo who the ? cares? Where are you going while you living? Most people who care are the ones going nowhere. Haha

thats what separates atheists from people who are of faith.. people of faith have more love and concern for other people than atheist, who like you, couldnt "give a ? " about nothing but yourselves. selfish in your own right.

im jus saying.
  • blacktux
    Options

CHURCH, PREACH, TABERNACLE
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    edited November 2012
    Options

cuzzin what the ? are you talking about??
    religion wrote:
    a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects
    faith wrote:
    strong or unshakeable belief in something, esp without proof or evidence

where youre wrong is the fact that simply accepting christ as your personal savior is a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons
    in other words if you dont accept christ as your personal savior you go to hell

just look at your wording

"if youre christian youre apart of a religious group ........ but im not christian, my faith is"

so your strong or unshakeable belief in something is christian, but you are not?? then you wonder why we think christians are airheads?? LOL
  • AZTG
    Options

thats what separates atheists from people who are of faith.. people of faith have more love and concern for other people than atheist, who like you, couldnt "give a ? " about nothing but yourselves. selfish in your own right.

im jus saying.

Your love hurts more then it helps. The Catholic church and Christians killed millions of people cause they loved them enough to care where theyre going.

Muslims did the same.

? type of love is this.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    christians and all religious people really, give and give and give millions of dollars in charity every year in free food and cash. when was the last time an atheist organization gave away free food and jackets during the winter? and if they do how much do they do ? how much do atheist give

The complaints given about religious people not caring about the less fortunte are ? . do all believers care about the poor as much as they should? No religious people are not perfect but we clearly care more than the foolish atheist do.

the thread starter sounds so ? pathetic, your friends and family members are happy and have found peace with the universe through their form of worship and you are salty about it. You can't find inner peace the theory of evolution don't hold you tight at night or make you feel better when your parents die or when your wife leaves you. But having a relationship with your creator does. By the way atheism is a white man ideology and it's one that is going to lead to his destruction. this is just my two cents.
  • Premeer
    Options

im jus saying.

Your love hurts more then it helps. The Catholic church and Christians killed millions of people cause they loved them enough to care where theyre going.

Muslims did the same.

? type of love is this.

im not catholic and i dont even agree with that religion. its something about those priests and those prime ministers in italy that give me a very evil vibe. like ? said, in the end of times, the satan will make his way into the church and i think he found his way in the catholic church.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zombie wrote: »

The complaints given about religious people not caring about the less fortunte are ? . do all believers care about the poor as much as they should? No religious people are not perfect but we clearly care more than the foolish atheist do.

the thread starter sounds so ? pathetic, your friends and family members are happy and have found peace with the universe through their form of worship and you are salty about it. You can't find inner peace the theory of evolution don't hold you tight at night or make you feel better when your parents die or when your wife leaves you. But having a relationship with your creator does. By the way atheism is a white man ideology and it's one that is going to lead to his destruction. this is just my two cents.

I think threadstarter might be saying people who curse or do foul ? on facebook and then thank ? for "blessing me with this Audi or 2012 Lexis, get on my level haters". But theres nothing you can do with those type of people, worrying about them and getting mad at them wont change them. They just broadcast to the world what their priorities are and expose themselves.

"Don't ever let anyone pull you so low as to hate them."
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Options
    "Zombie?" Apt name.
    zombie wrote: »
    christians and all religious people really, give and give and give millions of dollars in charity every year in free food and cash. when was the last time an atheist organization gave away free food and jackets during the winter? and if they do how much do they do ? how much do atheist give

Word. Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are devoutly religious.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^ this ? thinks atheists are immoral and do nothing for charities...

Step off kid, you're making yourself look stupid.
  • Premeer
    Options

cuzzin what the ? are you talking about??
    religion wrote:
    a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects
    cuzzin.. wtf is so hard to understand the difference between religion and faith. clearly this is something beyond yo comprehension so miss me with yo ? comments.
  • blacktux
    Options
    Religious people don't give a ? about less fortunate people, they are about their image , and care about their behavior being pleasing to their lord so that they can go to heaven. That's selfish as ? .

When an atheist (or secular organization) does something for someone, they don't broadcast it for the world to see, and they get their hands involved in the situation. Being an atheist does not mean that you don't have empathy for your fellow man, it just means you are less likely to FAKE it.

Giving someone that you don't know 10 dollars and trusting that they will help who they say they will help is stupid as ? , and is a prime reason all of these "helpful foundations" are springing up, prying at the emotions of the ignorant, and paying themselves. A lot of the times these are just rich people using donations as tax write offs LOL.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options

im jus saying.
    bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

get.thee.? .outta.here

ppl like you are the main ones who try and separate yourselves from everyone. you a christian but you aint a christian. and youre a regular person but not a regular person. i know this ? girl who always tells me that if i run into problems to read (insert book of the bible here). but she not a christian because she doesnt want to be "placed in a box"

i mean damn atleast have your ? together before you spue it out at other ppl. you walk, talk, and act like a bird ... but your actually a dolphin?? ok fam good looking LOLOLOLOL
  • Premeer
    Options
    Religious people don't give a ? about less fortunate people, they are about their image , and care about their behavior being pleasing to their lord so that they can go to heaven. That's selfish as ? .

When an atheist (or secular organization) does something for someone, they don't broadcast it for the world to see, and they get their hands involved in the situation. Being an atheist does not mean that you don't have empathy for your fellow man, it just means you are less likely to FAKE it.

Giving someone that you don't know 10 dollars and trusting that they will help who they say they will help is stupid as ? , and is a prime reason all of these "helpful foundations" are springing up, prying at the emotions of the ignorant, and paying themselves. A lot of the times these are just rich people using donations as tax write offs LOL.

where did you learn to tap into other peoples minds and emotions?? let me know the trick.
  • AZTG
    Options
    Yo I'm sure atheists donate a lot of money too. Im not gonna look it up but I'm sure if you look at it in the relative perspective that there are more religious people then atheists and then see the numbers they will be similar.

What's sad is that most of the religious people donate for the selfish reason of "if I donate to the poor I will go to heaven". Selfish in their own right eh?
  • blacktux
    Options
    You are born atheist, no matter what color your skin is.

It is not an "ideology", it is as natural and involuntary as breathing.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

thats what separates atheists from people who are of faith..people of faith have more love and concern for other people than atheist, who like you, couldnt "give a ? " about nothing but yourselves. selfish in your own right.

im jus saying.

You know that's ? b. Many people have died at the hands of people that did it in the name of whom ever.