Comments

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    100 Prime wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    AZTG wrote: »
    People are so concerned with where other people go when they die. It never makes sense to me. Like yo why do you care about another person so much?

Christians/muslims/Jews - "your going to hell/heaven!"

Atheist - "your going into the dirt when you die"

Its like yo who the ? cares? Where are you going while you living? Most people who care are the ones going nowhere. Haha

thats what separates atheists from people who are of faith.. people of faith have more love and concern for other people than atheist, who like you, couldnt "give a ? " about nothing but yourselves. selfish in your own right.

im jus saying.

Your love hurts more then it helps. The Catholic church and Christians killed millions of people cause they loved them enough to care where theyre going.

Muslims did the same.

? type of love is this.

im not catholic and i dont even agree with that religion. its something about those priests and those prime ministers in italy that give me a very evil vibe. like ? said, in the end of times, the satan will make his way into the church and i think he found his way in the catholic church.

Son, if that's the case Satan made his way to the church like 1500 years ago.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    100 is an idiot.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    ^ this ? thinks atheists are immoral and do nothing for charities...

Step off kid, you're making yourself look stupid.

In comparison to the religious Atheist do nothing for the poor or weak, the churchs in my community feed the poor every weekend. i have went to some of these events you don't see atheist personally give any homeless person ? . The christian family down the block goes every other sunday too feed the poor with food that they bought, and these are not rich people, i am talking about normal working class people.
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You are born atheist, no matter what color your skin is.

It is not an "ideology", it is as natural and involuntary as breathing.

LOL!!! this guy here is silly. entertaining with his assumptions to say the least.

you talk as if you KNOW exactly what you are talking about . like everything you say is fact. but really, everything that come out your mouth is opinions. silly 1s at that. entertaining none-the-less.
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Over all IMO preachy people are annoying to me. It's been about 2 months or so but I just took a step back and said prayers are ? and religion is ? . But I would never ever tell someone their stupid to believe what they believe.
    religion has nothing to do with faith. im a christian.. i dont belong to a religion.

You're Christian, you're apart of a religious group, therefore you belong to a religion.
    not at all... religions stem from christian FAITH.. my faith is christian because i believe in Jesus and accept him as my own personal savior.. i believe in CHRIST, therefore, im a CHRISTian... i dont belong to a "religion"..

you have religions that are christian faith based.. but Christianity itself is not a religion, its a faith.

cuzzin what the ? are you talking about??
    religion wrote:
    a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects
    cuzzin.. wtf is so hard to understand the difference between religion and faith. clearly this is something beyond yo comprehension so miss me with yo ? comments.

yeah anger usually sets in when your dumb as ?

? .. faith is a generic term .. you can literally have faith in the mayan calander or anything ? thing.
    religion is a set of beliefs. you have the same set of beliefs as any other christian but youre not one of them?? LOL

list the differences between your belief and theirs. just the fact that theres a whole slew of confused morons like you out here now jusitifes us not only assigning you to the "religious" label but ? you even have your own sect

the "we aint christian" christians

LOL
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Jesus/Allah/whoever you believe in said to love thy fellow man .... so ima keep killing them until they join me"
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    Religious people don't give a ? about less fortunate people, they are about their image , and care about their behavior being pleasing to their lord so that they can go to heaven. That's selfish as ? .

When an atheist (or secular organization) does something for someone, they don't broadcast it for the world to see, and they get their hands involved in the situation. Being an atheist does not mean that you don't have empathy for your fellow man, it just means you are less likely to FAKE it.

Giving someone that you don't know 10 dollars and trusting that they will help who they say they will help is stupid as ? , and is a prime reason all of these "helpful foundations" are springing up, prying at the emotions of the ignorant, and paying themselves. A lot of the times these are just rich people using donations as tax write offs LOL.

where did you learn to tap into other peoples minds and emotions?? let me know the trick.
    LOLOL

so you never seen the "just 89 cents a day" commercials???

i see the christian faith is even dumber than the christian religion LOL
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    US Churches have been estimated to generate about 71,000,000,000 in tax exemptions yearly.

That's subsidies US taxpayers are paying for, so in reality those blankets and warm meals aren't actually free.

Ijs.
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Over all IMO preachy people are annoying to me. It's been about 2 months or so but I just took a step back and said prayers are ? and religion is ? . But I would never ever tell someone their stupid to believe what they believe.
    religion has nothing to do with faith. im a christian.. i dont belong to a religion.

You're Christian, you're apart of a religious group, therefore you belong to a religion.
    not at all... religions stem from christian FAITH.. my faith is christian because i believe in Jesus and accept him as my own personal savior.. i believe in CHRIST, therefore, im a CHRISTian... i dont belong to a "religion"..

you have religions that are christian faith based.. but Christianity itself is not a religion, its a faith.

religion wrote:
    a specific fundamental set of beliefs and practices generally agreed upon by a number of persons or sects
    cuzzin.. wtf is so hard to understand the difference between religion and faith. clearly this is something beyond yo comprehension so miss me with yo ? comments.

? .. faith is a generic term .. you can literally have faith in the mayan calander or anything ? thing.
    religion is a set of beliefs. you have the same set of beliefs as any other christian but youre not one of them?? LOL

list the differences between your belief and theirs. just the fact that theres a whole slew of confused morons like you out here now jusitifes us not only assigning you to the "religious" label but ? you even have your own sect

LOL

religion wrote:

LOL

lol wow.. i can tell just by reading you dont know a lick about what you think you know. not even worth my time or typing strokes.

i would elaborate but ignorance is bliss.
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    100 is an idiot.

LOLOLOL

yo this guy is def one of the dumbest ones ive ever seen
  • zombie
    Options

Utter ? . from the start of time all races nations and tribes of people have had some form of religion because of this it would seem that the creation of religion would be the natural thing to do because that iS what we have always done. atheism is the aberration not theism

It is europeans that have tried their best to push atheism into the public mind not the african, asian or indian.
  • UPTOWN
    Options

religion wrote:

LOL

religion wrote:

LOL

lol wow.. i can tell just by reading you dont know a lick about what you think you know. not even worth my time or typing strokes.

i would elaborate but ignorance is bliss.

oh you can tell huh??

you have faith in that huh??

well by all means .. we are all here listening. you have the floor

tell us the difference between you and a christian besides the fact that you dont call yourself one.
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

LOL!!! this guy here is silly. entertaining with his assumptions to say the least.

you talk as if you KNOW exactly what you are talking about . like everything you say is fact. but really, everything that come out your mouth is opinions. silly 1s at that. entertaining none-the-less.

So you are one of those that believes children are born religious, or born speaking a certain language huh?

sigh...another DRO

LMFAOOOOOOOO
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    >i'm christian
    >i'm not in a religion
    What the ? ?
  • UPTOWN
    Options
    this ? has went comedic fast LOLOL
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vibe got what he wanted. His pity party. SMH.
  • zombie
    Options
    Doctopian wrote: »
    "Zombie?" Apt name.
    zombie wrote: »
    christians and all religious people really, give and give and give millions of dollars in charity every year in free food and cash. when was the last time an atheist organization gave away free food and jackets during the winter? and if they do how much do they do ? how much do atheist give

The complaints given about religious people not caring about the less fortunte are ? . do all believers care about the poor as much as they should? No religious people are not perfect but we clearly care more than the foolish atheist do.

the thread starter sounds so ? pathetic, your friends and family members are happy and have found peace with the universe through their form of worship and you are salty about it. You can't find inner peace the theory of evolution don't hold you tight at night or make you feel better when your parents die or when your wife leaves you. But having a relationship with your creator does. By the way atheism is a white man ideology and it's one that is going to lead to his destruction. this is just my two cents.

Word. Bill Gates and Warren Buffet are devoutly religious.

Bill gates and warren buffet have so much money that the value of whatever they give means nothing to them it's no big loss, giving a lot when you have little means more than when you give when you have plenty.
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    giving is giving
    as long as its what you really want to do.
    A poor mans 20 bucks aint worth more than a rich mans 5000
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    wow, did this ? just say giving millions ain't ? ...
  • zombie
    edited November 2012
    Options
    PK_TK_187 wrote: »
    giving is giving
    as long as its what you really want to do.
    A poor mans 20 bucks aint worth more than a rich mans 5000

20 dollars from someone who only has 40 is worth more than 20 from someone who has 1,000,000. the with 40 dollars, giving that 20 will feel that more so he has to really want to do it.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    20>40
    This is what zombie thinks.
  • zombie
    Options
    wow, did this ? just say giving millions ain't ? ...

MILLIONS MEAN NOTHING. what has more value a human being with a good heart or a human being with just money.
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    the dude who gives a million can have just as much heart in it as the broke ?
    he just has more to give
    dont let what some guy wrote centuries ago determine how you think
    ? aint logical
    any number greater than 20 will always be greater than 20
  • zombie
    Options
    From a religious understanding This is how ? sees it: the person with money does not have more value than the person without it.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    "that's how ? see it"
    Did ? tell you that from a burning joint to make you sleep better?