MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    5 star thread.

more like ? prisoner of the moment thread
  • Rock_Well
    Rock_Well Members Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    accepting ? 's existence, that's a small hurdle to get over but yall struggle with that more than Lil Bow wow lyrically just having to 'work at it like a ? addict up in rehab'. get yo ol' extra frustrated face
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    I read a book once as I was questioning gods existence, it was called "why do bad things happen to good people" at the end of it all ? doesn't punish you because you missed service, pay your 10 percent and didnt say your prayers....? happens...with that said there is no ? in the sky, thinking about your ass make the most out of your life and try not to do dumb ? .
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    life is a series of good and bad events .... then you die
    the end.

but hey ... when you realize that, the plan is that.... there is NO plan... THEN YOU START TO PLAN ...

You start to see things for what they are.
    Its unfortunate what went down today in that Elementary School.... No babies deserve to be slaughtered... thats disgusting

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like any of those parents are returning any gifts. Those things will probably be memorialized.
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ioniz3dSPIRITZ
    Ioniz3dSPIRITZ Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It doesnt how we die. What matters is our existence beyond this physical realm. Still a tragedy nonetheless
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    life is a series of good and bad events .... then you die
    the end.

but hey ... when you realize that, the plan is that.... there is NO plan... THEN YOU START TO PLAN ...

You start to see things for what they are.

Its unfortunate what went down today in that Elementary School.... No babies deserve to be slaughtered... thats disgusting

dark knight ??
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    plocc wrote: »
    Mass shooting at a elementary school in Conn. 20 kids killed in one ? . Noone can convince me that this is Gods Will. I'd like to hear how Christians explain a ? that allows a innocent child to be born in this world only to die a tragic, painful, horrific death. Why even let the child be born?

Why is this a shock to you? The "Christian ? " committed MASS genocide and killed THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of innocent children in Egypt just to show off...IF you believe the bible. Stop believing in fairy tales.
  • b@squ1@t redux
    b@squ1@t redux Members Posts: 13,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? is an atheist
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    i believe a higher power put us here to fend for ourselves...

that higher power doesnt oversee what he created....therefore religion and prayer is meaningless

death doesnt discriminate....

imo.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye...I was bout to make a serious post, but them pics funny as ? yo...It's too soon, and I feel terrible...But that ? funny, I'm sorry...
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The reason why I don't believe in a ? because there's no evidence.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited December 2012
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    when do we blame satan?

why should we when satan didn't create himself
  • Premeer
    Premeer Members Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They say ? is omnipotent. That means he knew this was gonna happen.
    since when did "knowing it was gonna happen" mean "it was his will"... i love how people love to ignore the fact that the devil exists and blames everything bad happens on ? ..

a serial killer is loose and kills 10 people.. all the people who dont know what they talking about always got the most to say and get to blaming ? like He made that man go do what he did.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    100 Prime wrote: »
    since when did "knowing it was gonna happen" mean "it was his will"... i love how people love to ignore the fact that the devil exists and blames everything bad happens on ? ..

a serial killer is loose and kills 10 people.. all the people who dont know what they talking about always got the most to say and get to blaming ? like He made that man go do what he did.

you talk about this stuff as if it really exists
    thats cool i envy ur blind faith
  • Premeer
    Options
    CracceR wrote: »

the great thing about ? .. is that even if you dont believe Him.. Hes still there regardless.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

no ? doesn't make people do things...but it's suspect when a supposedly omnibenevolent being creates evil.
  • Premeer
    Options

no ? doesn't make people do things...but it's suspect when a supposedly omnibenevolent being creates evil.
    He didnt create evil, satan turned on ? . which brings us, why we're here.
  • Premeer
    Options
    my goooodness yall dont never quit. if you got all these questions, and if you REALLY wana know, then why dont yall do some researching then. you will find all the answers to your questions.. that way you can stop making irrelevant points like you really saying something.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

the great thing about ? .. is that even if you dont believe Him.. Hes still there regardless.

ooh :-O

so whos right christians, jewz, muzlimz, buddhists, hindus, scientology, orthodox christians, janism, taoism, or them ole egyptians, greeks, romans?
  • Premeer
    Options

ooh :-O

so whos right christians, jewz, muzlimz, buddhists, hindus, scientology, orthodox christians, janism, taoism, or them ole egyptians, greeks, romans?

not this again.... :-O
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So, wait. ? created everything and stuff, right?

But when ? hits the fan it's not his fault.

But being diagnosed with Cancer and it goes away within a weekend.

Now, ? is great? Wow, I love that logic.

If you create everything, yes you're at fault or responsible for any that happens.

Ex: Microsoft with their 360 RROD, we can't say the 360 decide to get it.

No.
  • Premeer
    Options
    im not getting baited into another 30 page debate about this. take that trash on some where else. you dont have to believe if you dont want to. im not going to force you.
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options

He didnt create evil, satan turned on ? . which brings us, why we're here.

word? ? didn't know it would happen & created satan anyway? either ? is omnipotent, omniscient & omnibenevolent or he isn't. take your pick cuz it can't be all 3.