I See More Evidence That Makes Me Question Gods Existence

Options

Comments

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    I am neither theist or atheist. Agnostic? Idk about that either. I do what I do, and be as I be and choose as I choose. I can argue points for both sides. Doesn't mean I will say yes a ? exists or NO one doesn't exist. The most I would say is TRUTH exists, and following it has benefited me.

They're not mutually exclusive. Agnostic is based on what you know, not your belief.

I'm a agnostic atheist. You must be a agnostic theist.

• ohhhla
    Options
    The classic "If I make up some ? that sounds complex to me, I can use it make my claim infallible." logic.

Who is this referring to? So I can laugh.

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    when do we blame satan?

why should we when satan didn't create himself

Beelzebub created himself when he became jealous of ? while he was leading ? 's choir in Heaven, therefore being cast out and his name was changed to satan

you missed the point....? knows everything, so he knew what would become of satan or beetlejuice or whoever the ? . if it wasn't apart of the plan for satan to exist, then he flat out wouldn't exist. otherwise you're saying that ? got outdone. which would invalidate ? 's omnipotence.

can't be omnibenevolent & omnipotent for a satan to exist. pick one cuz it can't be both.
    I am aware of evil, and yet I can choose not to practice it. And I am not omni-anything.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    I am neither theist or atheist. Agnostic? Idk about that either. I do what I do, and be as I be and choose as I choose. I can argue points for both sides. Doesn't mean I will say yes a ? exists or NO one doesn't exist. The most I would say is TRUTH exists, and following it has benefited me.

They're not mutually exclusive. Agnostic is based on what you know, not your belief.

I'm a agnostic atheist. You must be a agnostic theist.
    The only label I'm willing to accept is, I'm an ? .
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The classic "If I make up some ? that sounds complex to me, I can use it make my claim infallible." logic.

Who is this referring to? So I can laugh.
    This ? :
    to acknowledge a ? is to acknowledge the infinite potential in self..it is the acknowledgement of a universal bond, unbreakable and infinite..one doesnt need church or even a religious doctrine to connect with the devine source of light radiating from darkness..all that is necessary is the vital realization that the actual self doesnt exist independently but as a cog in the machine called life..until one is truly able to look beyond self, ? will never truly exist within their spirit..the idea of ? isnt meant to be taken personal..the idea of ? the the unified acceptance of love and understanding used to enrich the lives of everyone, not the concept of self..so wen a tragedy happens, ? shouldnt be expected to be savior nor executioner because those acts are void of Gods love..the absence of ? creates a vacuum within the human spirit and in doing so, a person must fill the holes with whatever will fit in order to feel "complete"...some chase money, some chase women, some chase knowledge but until the idea of ? is embraced, one will forever be running, searching and never fully content..

• NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats ur opinion b..u have a 1 dimensional personality so i wouldnt expect you to see anything beyond yourself..
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    i mean if you subscribe to that theory that ? gives humans free will to do what they want, then ok I'm cool with that......but i have a problem with the christians that gives ? the credit for all things good; whether it be for ? as trivial as helping them pass a ? test or get out of a speeding ticket or an entertainer or athlete that wins some award(oh ? can help u with that, but he wouldn,t protect lil emily from getting her wig split in a classroom in Newtown, Ct yesterday)
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    Thats ur opinion b..u have a 1 dimensional personality so i wouldnt expect you to see anything beyond yourself..
    Still making ? up I see.

LOL @ "u have a 1 dimensional personality".

Powerful ? b.

Got me good.nh
  • ohhhla
    Options
    @Nike Cortez

Evidence or it doesn't happen.

You do know that personal experience doesn't warrant evidence, right?
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    @ohhhla
    I know a ? who says he got abducted by aliens while he was ? driving; which made him crash his car when he was sent back.

You telling me that's a lie?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    i mean if you subscribe to that theory that ? gives humans free will to do what they want, then ok I'm cool with that......but i have a problem the the christians that gives ? the credit for all things good; whether it be for ? as trivial as helping them pass a ? test or get out of a speeding ticket or an entertainer or athlete that wins some award(oh ? can help u with that, but he wouldn,t protect lil emily from getting her wig split in a classroom in Newtown, Ct yesterday)

The reason all glory 'should' go to '? ' is because humans got a giant ego, they get one chance to gloat or brag and it's a wrap. Glory going to ? is a lesson in humbling.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    @ohhhla
    I know a ? who says he got abducted by aliens while he was ? driving; which made him crash his car when he was sent back.

LMAO, I have a right to say I disbelief his alien abducting adventures.

• NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not trying to prove or disprove anything b..spiritual belief or lack thereof is all up to the individual..i could careless what anyone believes or doesnt believe..i'm not a bible thumper b..i just go off what i feel and see for myself
  • Gold_Certificate
    edited December 2012
    Options
    @ohhhla

Damn. That ? lied to me.

This is all so overwhelming.nh
  • ohhhla
    Options
    @ohhhla

Damn. That ? lied to me.

Did you believe him? I know for a fact you didn't.

You just trying to confuse me.

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    when do we blame satan?

why should we when satan didn't create himself

Beelzebub created himself when he became jealous of ? while he was leading ? 's choir in Heaven, therefore being cast out and his name was changed to satan

you missed the point....? knows everything, so he knew what would become of satan or beetlejuice or whoever the ? . if it wasn't apart of the plan for satan to exist, then he flat out wouldn't exist. otherwise you're saying that ? got outdone. which would invalidate ? 's omnipotence.

can't be omnibenevolent & omnipotent for a satan to exist. pick one cuz it can't be both.
    I am aware of evil, and yet I can choose not to practice it. And I am not omni-anything.

we're talking about supernatural forces tho. satan isn't a human being nor is ? , yet satan is ? 's creation. human beings have no control over that.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

we're talking about supernatural forces tho. satan isn't a human being nor is ? , yet satan is ? 's creation. human beings have no control over that.

That is my point exactly. If I as a human can abstain from evil, surely a ? could.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options

That is my point exactly. If I as a human can abstain from evil, surely a ? could.

in what way? as in not creating it in the first place?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Why would ? NOT create evil?
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    @ohhhla

Damn. That ? lied to me.

Okay, I didn't believe him.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    @ohhhla

Damn. That ? lied to me.

Okay, I didn't believe him.

I knew you didn't.

Which is that the alien stories always catch them in a remote area by themselves?

These people can't believe they were sleepwalking to different areas?

• Gold_Certificate
    edited December 2012
    Options
    My guess is that the aliens are shy.

They don't like crowds.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    My guess is that the aliens are shy.

They don't like crowds.

Could be, man.

Just like big foot.

• Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^^^ Lol at the atheist circle ?
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    And in comes some poster named "Stiff" with some ? ? .