Comments

• SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dont complain about labor pains...show the me the baby
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    to acknowledge a ? is to acknowledge the infinite potential in self..it is the acknowledgement of a universal bond, unbreakable and infinite..one doesnt need church or even a religious doctrine to connect with the devine source of light radiating from darkness..all that is necessary is the vital realization that the actual self doesnt exist independently but as a cog in the machine called life..until one is truly able to look beyond self, ? will never truly exist within their spirit..the idea of ? isnt meant to be taken personal..the idea of ? the the unified acceptance of love and understanding used to enrich the lives of everyone, not the concept of self..so wen a tragedy happens, ? shouldnt be expected to be savior nor executioner because those acts are void of Gods love..the absence of ? creates a vacuum within the human spirit and in doing so, a person must fill the holes with whatever will fit in order to feel "complete"...some chase money, some chase women, some chase knowledge but until the idea of ? is embraced, one will forever be running, searching and never fully content..
  • ayyubam2002
    ayyubam2002 Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    when do we blame satan?
    ? created Satan, so its still his fault.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when do we blame satan?
    Hopefully this is sarcasm, in the event it isn't:

WTF!?!?!? When will human's take responsibility for their own ? ups!?!?
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited December 2012
    Options
    100 Prime wrote: »
    plocc wrote: »
    They say ? is omnipotent. That means he knew this was gonna happen.
    since when did "knowing it was gonna happen" mean "it was his will"... i love how people love to ignore the fact that the devil exists and blames everything bad happens on ? ..

a serial killer is loose and kills 10 people.. all the people who dont know what they talking about always got the most to say and get to blaming ? like He made that man go do what he did.
    no ? doesn't make people do things...but it's suspect when a supposedly omnibenevolent being creates evil.
    He didnt create evil, satan turned on ? . which brings us, why we're here.

word? ? didn't know it would happen & created satan anyway? either ? is omnipotent, omniscient & omnibenevolent or he isn't. take your pick cuz it can't be all 3.

did ? not give him a mind of his own? was satan not the most powerful angel? did he not feel empowered because of that? therefore, felt entitled to not do certain things he was asked to do? so his pride wouldnt let him do them, refused, and challenged ? for his thrown... i mean, the answers are out there, but you wont believe it cuz it aint nothing but a fairy tale.

have a good 1.

bruh you don't even know what i believe in so don't put words in my mouth telling me what i believe is a fairy tale.

it's not that convoluted or difficult to comprehend. ? created everything knowing what would happen. this "free will" ? is a cop out for when his creations go wrong. that's like buying a computer, the ? breaks soon as you turn it on & then somebody saying "well, you chose to buy it" instead of saying the manufacturer ? up. people ? me with suspending all logic when it comes to ? knowing damn well they don't stand for that ? in everyday life.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    when do we blame satan?

It is. He created it.

So, if the company designs a car and the car is faulty.

Is it the owner's fault or the company?

• BiblicalAtheist
    edited December 2012
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    when do we blame satan?

It is. He created it.

This would be awesome if cars could do whatever the ? they wanted without human aid.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    The stupid christian sheep always repeat what those revs be sellin em "This was the devil's work.The devil makes people do crazy things I tell you!!! Jesus Loves"

"Psalms 6:073 says that jesus climbed the mountain and starved for 18 days he died for us and he died for you.Embrace him and make him lord and savior and donate money to our cause" etc
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I am the Lord, and there is no other;
    There is no ? besides Me.
    I will gird you, though you have not known Me,
    6 That they may know from the rising of the sun to its setting
    That there is none besides Me.
    I am the Lord, and there is no other;
    7 I form the light and create darkness,
    I make peace and create calamity;
    I, the Lord, do all these things.’

Nah, it's been declining since the "beginning":
    091GH.jpg

#hadasparkwhenyoustarted #damninhighschoolyouwasdamanhomie
  • ohhhla
    Options
    when do we blame satan?

It is. He created it.

This would be awesome if cars could do whatever the ? they wanted without human aid.

How can you just bypass this logic?

It's amazing how dishonest theists are, LMAO, ok.

The next time my cpu breaks or anything. It's the computers fault, not the developers.

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when do we blame satan?

It is. He created it.

sonned sunned josunned
  • atribecalledgabi
    Options
    when do we blame satan?

It is. He created it.

The next time my cpu breaks or anything. It's the computers fault, not the developers.

don't be usin my analogy bruh
  • ohhhla
    Options
    when do we blame satan?

It is. He created it.

don't be usin my analogy bruh

I just bypass your post, then I was like ugh.

I swagger jacked.

• atribecalledgabi
    Options
    it's all good lol
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    to acknowledge a ? is to acknowledge the infinite potential in self..it is the acknowledgement of a universal bond, unbreakable and infinite..one doesnt need church or even a religious doctrine to connect with the devine source of light radiating from darkness..all that is necessary is the vital realization that the actual self doesnt exist independently but as a cog in the machine called life..until one is truly able to look beyond self, ? will never truly exist within their spirit..the idea of ? isnt meant to be taken personal..the idea of ? the the unified acceptance of love and understanding used to enrich the lives of everyone, not the concept of self..so wen a tragedy happens, ? shouldnt be expected to be savior nor executioner because those acts are void of Gods love..the absence of ? creates a vacuum within the human spirit and in doing so, a person must fill the holes with whatever will fit in order to feel "complete"...some chase money, some chase women, some chase knowledge but until the idea of ? is embraced, one will forever be running, searching and never fully content..

What a load of absolute horseshit. You theists have beens slanging this con forever and its a load of hoseshit. The earth is 4.5 billion years old, the universe is 14 billion years old, dinosaurs were on this earth for hundreds of millions of years. Humans have only been on this planet for at the most 500,000 years.

You are nothing in the universe, human beings arent even speck on the record of universe. You dont have some special bond or connection with anything in the universe living or not. So you can skip all that "? is love" ? .

• rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when do we blame satan?

Where did the humans get the propensity from evil?? Where did it come from??
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The classic "If I make up some ? that sounds complex to me, I can use it make my claim infallible." logic.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited December 2012
    Options

Except most times, ? breaks because humans ? with it.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    when do we blame satan?

Where did the humans get the propensity from evil?? Where did it come from??

Probably from envy.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    rage wrote: »
    Meroe wrote: »
    CracceR wrote: »
    CracceR wrote: »
    plocc wrote: »
    They say ? is omnipotent. That means he knew this was gonna happen.
    since when did "knowing it was gonna happen" mean "it was his will"... i love how people love to ignore the fact that the devil exists and blames everything bad happens on ? ..

a serial killer is loose and kills 10 people.. all the people who dont know what they talking about always got the most to say and get to blaming ? like He made that man go do what he did.

you talk about this stuff as if it really exists
    thats cool i envy ur blind faith
    the great thing about ? .. is that even if you dont believe Him.. Hes still there regardless.

ooh :-O

so whos right christians, jewz, muzlimz, buddhists, hindus, scientology, orthodox christians, janism, taoism, or them ole egyptians, greeks, romans?

They're all right in their own way. except for the scientology. completely man made. but anyways, its not so much the differing cultural perspectives that are true, its the archetypal concepts which deal with how creator interacts with creation. of course this fraction of a lense is severely tarnished by jaded, and unenlightened perspectives overtime used to control, but in the beginning of them all they were pure. for those with the eyes to see and the right karma, you can decipher the underlying message from the creator.

whether it is the Dao, the Good, the Dharma , Allah, or Yahweh. all of these representations of the one are meant for different peoples at different levels of understanding and karma. its impossible for 99.9% of people to even begin to contemplate how events fit into the overall will of ? . if it were as easy as some of you make it out to be the creator wouldnt be the omnipotent being he is, that he surely is :) for you to assume such things which you know nothing of, says volumes about how young your perspective is. none the less, you will learn, no matter how many lifetimes it'll take you ;)

Bwhahahhahha I love when religious people say stuff like this. Oh the hypocrisy!!!

I know you dont know any better my child, just know that theres 2 kinds of theists in this world: Theists, & Gnostic Theists. Those who Preach, or those who truly practice. I dont say the things I say without knowing, rather than believing. its ok, you'll learn someday ;)
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when do we blame satan?

why should we when satan didn't create himself

Beelzebub created himself when he became jealous of ? while he was leading ? 's choir in Heaven, therefore being cast out and his name was changed to satan

Yo make it seem like the 5 Heartbeats yo....
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im not here to argue nor convert anyone..the beauty of the the universe is it's ability to express itself in infinite forms..some call it ? , some call it science but to debate over something as enigmatic as an omnipotent being seems asinine and rather pompous..no man alive will ever be able to prove or disprove an existence of something only felt by those that choose to believe..our entire reality is based on perception and all we see is all that really exists..while atheist may have tons of scientific data to "disprove" a feeling and belief, there are millions more that do believe thru experience and acceptance..i cant tell anyone what or who to believe..i can only go off what i percieve within my spirit and what my actions are in this life..
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    I am neither theist or atheist. Agnostic? Idk about that either. I do what I do, and be as I be and choose as I choose. I can argue points for both sides. Doesn't mean I will say yes a ? exists or NO one doesn't exist. The most I would say is TRUTH exists, and following it has benefited me.
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited December 2012
    Options
    when do we blame satan?

why should we when satan didn't create himself

Beelzebub created himself when he became jealous of ? while he was leading ? 's choir in Heaven, therefore being cast out and his name was changed to satan

you missed the point....? knows everything, so he knew what would become of satan or beetlejuice or whoever the ? . if it wasn't apart of the plan for satan to exist, then he flat out wouldn't exist. otherwise you're saying that ? got outdone. which would invalidate ? 's omnipotence.

can't be omnibenevolent & omnipotent for a satan to exist. pick one cuz it can't be both.
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Religion in todays world....

mg]