Comments

• ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    ^^^ Lol at the atheist circle ?

Really, my ? ?

I never say some ? ? to other theists.

Like this is just low. NH, just in case.

• Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And in comes some poster named "Stiff" with some ? ? .

Nah b..I just called the ? ? out..y'all were perpetuating it
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    .IRS. wrote: »
    Why would ? NOT create evil?
    whatever the reason, why are we blamed?
  • ohhhla
    Options

LMAO, just got that pun. #Teamslow.

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Why would ? NOT create evil?
    whatever the reason, why are we blamed?
    For the reason I pointed out. If I as a human know of evil and CAN refrain from doing it, why couldn't/wouldn't a ? ? If I know it is wrong to steal and do it anyway, I am to blame. If I stole but was unaware it is 'wrong' to do such a thing, I get educated.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    lol @ teamslow, sounds like a team started in my honor.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    lol @ teamslow, sounds like a team started in my honor.

Nah, it wasn't.

• Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

If you're seeing ? ? in discussions completely unrelated to sexuality and gender, then you must have a ? thought process.

There's no need to project your ? thought process onto others.

Keep that ? to yourself bruh.
  • Stiff
    Options

If you're seeing ? ? in discussions completely unrelated to sexuality and gender, then you must have a ? thought process.

Actually you were the one who brought homosexuality into the discussion. I used "circle-? " as a metaphor representative of the kind of ? -riding exchange you were having with the guy ohhhla, not to be taken literally. And the first thing you responded to me with was a pun presumably referring to ? ... soooooooooo yeah fall back
  • ohhhla
    Options

Actually you were the one who brought homosexuality into the discussion. I used "circle-? " as a metaphor representative of the kind of ? -riding exchange you were having with the guy ohhhla, not to be taken literally. And the first thing you responded to me with was a pun presumably referring to ? ... soooooooooo yeah fall back

I mean we're atheist we look at ? at face value for the most part.

• Gold_Certificate
    Options

So, you used the term "circle-? " as a metaphor referring to ? -riding.

And you, "Stiff" (your username) are the one who brought up "circle-? " and "? -riding"; both of which are ? ? when referring to males.

Therefore, I said:

Note how none of the posts before yours on the previous page refer to any type of "? " or "? ".
  • Stiff
    Options
    "Circle ? " and "? riding" are both expressions. When taken literally sure they can denote some kind of homosexual behavior or action but rarely are they meant to be taken literally. Similarly, consider the phrase "dang I just got screwed" when used in the context of being tricked out of money or given the short end of a stick in some sort of bargain. Now, if you hear that phrase in the context that I described and immediately imagine ? sex between two men, then more power to you. I'm not judging do your thing.
  • Gold_Certificate
    Options
    "Circle ? " and "? riding" are both expressions. When taken literally sure they can denote some kind of homosexual behavior or action but rarely are they meant to be taken literally. Similarly, consider the phrase "dang I just got screwed" when used in the context of being tricked out of money or given the short end of a stick in some sort of bargain. Now, if you hear that phrase in the context that I described and immediately imagine ? sex between two men, then more power to you. I'm not judging do your thing.
    You yourself said you were "calling ? ? out":

So you used "circle-? " as a metaphor about "? -riding" to refer to what you perceived to be "? ? ", but you weren't the one thinking about and posting ? ? ?

4pvVw.png
  • Stiff
    Options

So you used "circle-? " as a metaphor about "? -riding" to refer to what you perceived to be "? ? ", but you weren't the one thinking about and posting ? ? ?

4pvVw.png

Since you made it clear that "? ? " was afoot I simply stated that by acknowledging it didn't mean I was participating in it. "? ? " were the words you used first b.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    One step, two step and back step.
  • Gold_Certificate
    edited December 2012
    Options

4pvVw.png

Since you made it clear that "? ? " was afoot I simply stated that by acknowledging it didn't mean I was participating in it. "? ? " were the words you used first b.
    So you used "circle-? " as a metaphor about "? -riding" to refer to what you didn't perceive to be "? ? ", however, you later said you were calling out ? ? ; but you weren't the one thinking about and posting ? ? .

That makes perfect sense.

vd5QN.jpg

I was being sarcastic, you're not making sense.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    I've never seen some much tap dance in my life.
  • Stiff
    Options

4pvVw.png

So you used "circle-? " as a metaphor about "? -riding" to refer to what you didn't perceive to be "? ? ", however, you later said you were calling out ? ? ; but you weren't the one thinking about and posting ? ? .

vd5QN.jpg

It's not that deep bro..
    So you used "circle-? " as a metaphor about "? -riding" to refer to what you didn't perceive to be "? ? "

I used the term "circle-? " similar in meaning to "? -riding". It had nothing to do with actually being ? . It was never meant to be taken literally.

And then you came back and said:

Which brought the conversation to homosexuality. Since you made it clear that there was indeed "? ? " going on my response of

was to make it clear that I'm not responsible for this so-called "? ? " for acknowledging it. I wasn't thinking of "? ? " until you brought it up.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This guy takes "explain yourself" to the next level.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

4pvVw.png

vd5QN.jpg

It's not that deep bro..
    So you used "circle-? " as a metaphor about "? -riding" to refer to what you didn't perceive to be "? ? "

I used the term "circle-? " similar in meaning to "? -riding". It had nothing to do with actually being ? . It was never meant to be taken literally.

Which brought the conversation to homosexuality. Since you made it clear that there was indeed "? ? " going on my response of

was to make it clear that I'm not responsible for this so-called "? ? " for acknowledging it. I wasn't thinking of "? ? " until you brought it up.

So you are thinking about ? ? though.
  • Stiff
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »

4pvVw.png

vd5QN.jpg

It's not that deep bro..

So you are thinking about ? ? though.

If someone says "? ? " you're probably gonna think of ? ? . Like if I say "car" you're probably gonna think about a car.
  • (UNKNOWN)
    (UNKNOWN) Members Posts: 787
    Options
    Maybe ? was killing off 20 baby Hitlers and 6 child molesters.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The bible is all the evidence you need
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You cant have a passionate ? who cares about "his children"

Yet this ? happens.

So either ? is powerless or doesnt give a ? . Take a pick.

He could be unaware
  • ohhhla
    Options
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    The bible is all the evidence you need

Is Spiderman comics enough evidence to believe that Spiderman actually existed?