@Darxwell/Darkskies, You Gotta Defend This Faggotry Slime, NH and (II)

Options

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She bringing in reinforcements for u nignogs...
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    lechic wrote: »
    Mr.LV wrote: »
    I saw all you ? in Pico ? , so dont get to ? fancy because ya'll ? were begging for her number...

And who are these people you you speak of name names.

These ? know who the ? they are... They need to calm their hot ? down acting ? fancy because they jelly as ? ... Also, dont forget most of you ? sent me ? & tweets asking when Pico is coming back..

I since jealousy in this post. I'm just sayin.

Oh, please!
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du acting like a Bmore ? right now... Cut that out slime...
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    Plap Star wrote: »
    Chicity wrote: »
    Exhibit B

Going in on women and ? up when men call you out

Bruh…….. let me start off by saying, I seen a few of your beefs, nothing pre ’11 but word on the IC streets is if a ? step to (II), you smiling and lol’ing like u got a pocket full of @Sion and @Conexx’s. Your beefs with Kat and Kimi are legendary, ? ’s bring up the crater jk everytime Kimi getting roasted. Your beef with Six and Sky starting to reach that status as long as you continue to stick and move. And lock your ? up properly, that’s a piece of evidence for a different post tho. Basically, you keep HOH alive everytime u sign in but what that’s where some ppl have a problem. ? ’s saying you were real mum when Ducky started going in on u (II). Understood, he could change your whole aspect on if the internet is real or not. But what about Jamel? Why you lock up when Jamel starting snapping? You can’t really believe that crazy, wife choking, dog slamming, drug attack is really as lethal as Ducky. Why you back down from him? Why you ain’t go in? Pause. Why you didn’t snap back? Why you immediately turn your attention to a female who was throwing in small jabs? ? going on in the e-streets man, yo ? is in the grind killing ? . Where you be at man? ? be bucking. Why you never bucking, where you be at man? *Pardon that, got Destroy and Rebuild playing in the background*
    Any way bruh, the streets is watching and they not liking what they seeing b. They thinking this all apart of some RL ? ? and what not, so here your chance to show ? ’s u bang females and males. Pause, NH, and no that wasn’t an invitation.

i gave this a ether even tho i didnt read it

So will most people, they just won't admit it.

If they are consistent w it and I see they racked up tons of ethers or whatever, I'll click the same.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Exhibit B

Bruh…….. let me start off by saying, I seen a few of your beefs, nothing pre ’11 but word on the IC streets is if a ? step to (II), you smiling and lol’ing like u got a pocket full of @Sion and @Conexx’s. Your beefs with Kat and Kimi are legendary, ? ’s bring up the crater jk everytime Kimi getting roasted. Your beef with Six and Sky starting to reach that status as long as you continue to stick and move. And lock your ? up properly, that’s a piece of evidence for a different post tho. Basically, you keep HOH alive everytime u sign in but what that’s where some ppl have a problem. ? ’s saying you were real mum when Ducky started going in on u (II). Understood, he could change your whole aspect on if the internet is real or not. But what about Jamel? Why you lock up when Jamel starting snapping? You can’t really believe that crazy, wife choking, dog slamming, drug attack is really as lethal as Ducky. Why you back down from him? Why you ain’t go in? Pause. Why you didn’t snap back? Why you immediately turn your attention to a female who was throwing in small jabs? ? going on in the e-streets man, yo ? is in the grind killing ? . Where you be at man? ? be bucking. Why you never bucking, where you be at man? *Pardon that, got Destroy and Rebuild playing in the background*
    Any way bruh, the streets is watching and they not liking what they seeing b. They thinking this all apart of some RL ? ? and what not, so here your chance to show ? ’s u bang females and males. Pause, NH, and no that wasn’t an invitation.

So will most people, they just won't admit it.
    Exhibit B

First 2 lines and reaction: ether
    He ain't lying.....
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? black pirde cracka lover
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matter of fact.... lemme text Ducky and tell him ya'll aint afraid of his gangsta.

INB4 ? take off like Omar walkin the block whistling
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »

lmao..

you gotta do that ? ...real subtly put that battery in ? back...then fall back and watch the show
  • Chi Snow
    Options
    One thing for sure, all of you ? wouldve bucked up if Ducky came around and said some ? to you...
    Understood, he could change your whole aspect on if the internet is real or not. But what about Jamel?.............

I havent seen Jamel & Darx go at it on here. So, I cant say nothing about that. But what I do know is that ? get got by Darx all of the time. So, I dont understand why you are saying he is afraid of men.
    I am not saying any of these things Charlie.
    I am merely representing this case of the IC vs. MR (maybe we wanna be Mrs.) Darxwell.

I have no opinion on the matter
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matter of fact.... lemme text Ducky and tell him ya'll aint afraid of his gangsta.
    Y'all see this ? ? You ? better log off. She has her very on Duck signal.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CC Will must be a recent poster...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Smh at Chi trying to force this ? out of the closet...
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One thing for sure, all of you ? wouldve bucked up if Ducky came around and said some ? to you...
    Understood, he could change your whole aspect on if the internet is real or not. But what about Jamel?.............

I havent seen Jamel & Darx go at it on here. So, I cant say nothing about that. But what I do know is that ? get got by Darx all of the time. So, I dont understand why you are saying he is afraid of men.
    I am merely representing this case of the IC vs. MR (maybe we wanna be Mrs.) Darxwell.

i think it ? with you a lil bit though... wouldn't u agree??
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    Stopitfive wrote: »

lmao..

you gotta do that ? ...real subtly put that battery in ? back...then fall back and watch the show

That's some hood ? right there lol.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chi Snow
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »

i think it ? with you a lil bit though... wouldn't u agree??
    How so?
    The Pico angle doesn't apply to me b/c I don't simp Pico. I'm not in her inbox nor was I hanging around her old threads wondering when she was coming back.

I am an advocate for ? rights and think that majority of the ? humor here is rude and offensive but it ain't my buisness so I don't butt in everytime it's brought up, No Loca

So tell me fam, how does it ? with me?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who is Ducky? I vaguely remember that name, but oooooh, I cannot wait till I'm home in my warm house eating popcorn to this ? .
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I am an advocate for ? rights and think that majority of the ? humor here is rude and offensive but it ain't my buisness so I don't butt in everytime it's brought up, No Loca

Lmao
This discussion has been closed.