@Darxwell/Darkskies, You Gotta Defend This Faggotry Slime, NH and (II)

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    darkone360 wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    N64 wrote: »
    You Act just like your mama Jackson, a ?

I guess I was raised by her if that comforts you at night I guess.

But one question, why is your screen name is an wack game system that had the worst game in history Superman 64

You quick to push the feelings buttons on a post but your rebuttal is a opinion I dont give a ? about.
    ? ? your mama, the ? that birthed her, your family tree, and your aspirations in life.

You just another corny ? who comes online perpetrating then gets outed for the feminine ways he inhibits

Do yourself a favor and dont log on without a pass from a real ? you ? made lil boy

You are exhibiting a lot of emotions for someone who doesn't know me, but I guess if it makes you feel better about yourself. I just asked a simple question, have a good day sir.

? I dunno why you said this. You know yo azzz is gonna respond back after he does. Lol!

Nah, I'm not, he seems disgruntled like he lost his job to come on to me like that kinda of creepy.
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FOH with this video game talk, ? tryna see some ether. Besides, Diddy Kong Racing >>>> All that other ? yall talkin
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? take that ? to the arcades.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Is this hearsay?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    rizyio.gif

If you have nothing humourous/informative/vaguely interesting to say then could you ? off and go back to simping trannies?

Changing your screen name can't save you now...Your faggotness has long been confirmed, you even bragged about it, 'at least I got the number though' wrist snapping ? .

In here praying Darx is actually ? so you can stick a wig on him and get your simp on...
    You make me sick.

what the ? ? where did all these feelings come from Bride of chucky looking ? ?

29ybza.jpg

why my name gotta get mentioned by your sloppy ass? take your lame ass back to the tattoo shop and practice some designs on your decrepit face you hell hound i aint the ? to gas your Irish ass hoe you aint cute and you look like you smell like cigarette butts and cheep Irish Scotch you dumb ? but I get it youre high on ? and you didnt mean to type that about me so I forgive you now take your Vampire ass back to your coffin its time for your midday nap

@ the bolded, oh but I did, ? .
    Did someone not teach this spastic how to construct sentences?

The only thing you've done right on here is change your avi from that disgusting picture of yourself, fat boy. Go for a jog, do a few laps, see if you can spot a few 'gender confused' folk on your way through..

Take yourself to Thailand, place is crawling with ladyboys, he-shes, you know, your 'type'. Get in where you fit in man ;)

? i look like arguing with you hoe you speak Celtic

? you really aint saying nothing
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    irish scotch though?

don't ever disrespect alcohol like that again.
  • BK Product
    BK Product Members Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    wack ass white ? come in here trying to make an e-name for herself with that feelings filled post like i slapped her across them big ass ? ? i aint that ? to play wit ill make you eat that makeup you slather your ? face with hoe

had to get the rest of those feelings out huh?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this ? said frolicking.....
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Once again take this beef elsewhere plz...
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    trannyboi gotta be the most unfunniest gayest poster on here
  • texas409
    Options
    i barely even address this hoe in threads and she coming at a real ? hoe i will take a ? on your ? and make you lick that ? off like the nasty white trash you are ? looking like a character off the Walking Dead and wanna shoot slugs hoe sit your ass down somewhere
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You a ?
    You cant ignore the obvious
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is Lady Zee and TexasBoi beefing for?
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    future top 5 FOF thread

*Perfect was here*
  • texas409
    Options
    lol man i couldnt even tell you one day that dead hoe said some slick ? and I never knew where it came from and its been on since
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »
    this ? said frolicking.....
    My ? , trust I ain't wanna use the word but that's what's buzzing in the streets so I had to go wit it nh
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du_Du wrote: »

But one question, why is your screen name is an wack game system that had the worst game in history Superman 64

Nintendo 64 brought Golden eye 007 (Goat multiplayer action) and Killer instinct ...blasphemy you calling it wack

mario kart 64? wrestlemania 2000???

this ? smoking ?

Hell nah I had both of them too. Actually got both of the games on my phone thanks to the 64 simulator app
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why is Lady Zee and TexasBoi beefing for?

lady_zee trying to move the focus away from @Darxwell/Darkskies
This discussion has been closed.