@Darxwell/Darkskies, You Gotta Defend This Faggotry Slime, NH and (II)

Options

Comments

• Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013
    Options
    Patiently waiting on Exhibit #2. Iono if Chi was tryna be funny wit the chronology by goin from #1 to B or what, but there needs to be more of these...
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oh and NB4 that relevant poster makes this thread about him
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    Du_Du wrote: »
    lechic wrote: »
    lechic wrote: »
    One thing for sure, all of you ? wouldve bucked up if Ducky came around and said some ? to you...
    Understood, he could change your whole aspect on if the internet is real or not. But what about Jamel?.............

I havent seen Jamel & Darx go at it on here. So, I cant say nothing about that. But what I do know is that ? get got by Darx all of the time. So, I dont understand why you are saying he is afraid of men.
    I am not saying any of these things Charlie.
    I am merely representing this case of the IC vs. MR (maybe we wanna be Mrs.) Darxwell.

I have no opinion on the matter

i think it ? with you a lil bit though... wouldn't u agree??
    How so?
    The Pico angle doesn't apply to b/c I don't simp Pico. I'm not in her inbox nor was I hanging around her old threads wondering when she was coming back.

I am an advocate for ? rights and think that majority of the ? humor here is rude and offensive but it ain't my buisness so I don't butt in everytime it's brought up, No Loca

So tell me fam, how does it ? with me?

N/h. Wait, n/h @ me quoting, bolding, and n/h'ing the n/h.

Forget it.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Who is Ducky? I vaguely remember that name, but oooooh, I cannot wait till I'm home in my warm house eating popcorn to this ? .
    You sound like you were snapping your neck while you wrote that.

Yeah that ? was extra zesty pause.

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du is a bad person
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CC_Will wrote: »
    Patiently waiting on Exhibit #2. Iono if Chi was tryna be funny wit the chronology by goin from #1 to B or what, but there needs to be more of these...
    I got u fam

I been waiting on the defense to present a counter arguement but..........
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall ? scared of animals
    ? punks
  • Reggie80
    Reggie80 Members Posts: 2,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Who is Ducky? I vaguely remember that name, but oooooh, I cannot wait till I'm home in my warm house eating popcorn to this ? .

Sound like this ? should be next on the hitlist kinda suspect bruh "I'm just saying"
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got a little too excited to leave work, I'm going crazy here and my Extroverted Feelings which is my dark functions acts up time to time nah'mean.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lady_Zee wrote: »
    texas409 wrote: »
    rizyio.gif

If you have nothing humorous/informative/vaguely interesting to say then could you ? off and go back to simping trannies?

Changing your screen name can't save you now...Your faggotness has long been confirmed, you even bragged about it, 'at least I got the number though' wrist snapping ? .

In here praying Darx is actually ? so you can stick a wig on him and get your simp on...
    You make me sick.

Ouch
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    N64 wrote: »
    Yall ? scared of animals
    ? punks

LOL @ the idea of this ? 's tax records gettin uploaded with a Ducky insignia in the lower right corner

• Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You Act just like your mama Jackson, a ?
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    rizyio.gif

If you have nothing humourous/informative/vaguely interesting to say then could you ? off and go back to simping trannies?

Changing your screen name can't save you now...Your faggotness has long been confirmed, you even bragged about it, 'at least I got the number though' wrist snapping ? .

In here praying Darx is actually ? so you can stick a wig on him and get your simp on...
    You make me sick.

tumblr_m4dugd7AUg1rve7nfo1_250.gif
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rizyio.gif

If you have nothing humorous/informative/vaguely interesting to say then could you ? off and go back to simping trannies?

You make me sick.

flatline.jpg
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    N64 wrote: »
    You Act just like your mama Jackson, a ?

I guess I was raised by her if that comforts you at night I guess.

But one question, why is your screen name is an wack game system that had the worst game in history Superman 64
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was nt necessary
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sooooo where this Darx ? at? He catching L's like punt returns right now.
This discussion has been closed.