RodrigueZz wrote: »
    rage wrote: »
    Sion. wrote: »
    @rage

2. That chart is going by smartphone sales, the reason why I say it's foolish is b/c one company has $100 billion dollars in revenue (Apple) the other has $18 billion in revenue (RIM). It doesn't matter how many smartphones RIM ships unless they're doing $100 billion in revenue nobody on that list is outdoing Apple. In Canada RIM still has 35% market share (on it's worst year), and Apple sits at 30%. Since the total is also averaged, it also greatly misconstrues the data presented. Some countries are too small and greatly distort the average in conjunction with revenue and scale.

3. RIM has 80 million customers - up 2 million from the year before.... public perception may be bad but it didn't stop RIM from growing their subscriber base & ALSO keeping the addition 78 million customers they already had. Remember once again RIM is NOT Apple, they're a quarter of the size of Apple and they operate in a country one tenth the size of yours.

http://www.mobilebusinessbriefing.com/articles/rim-surprises-with-subscriber-increase/25423/

4. Dude the BIGGEST problem with what you're doing is comparing a company 10 times bigger than another & asking why the other isn't equal. This is like me, taking the population of Canada and trying to compare it to the U.S., 36 million to 340 million. And saying why isn't Canada as big as the United States ? You see the issue here ? No one is knocking Apple's success fam. I'm trying to save your ass from losing money. I would not invest in Apple until it plummets in price. RIM is having it's troubles NOBODY doubts that but it's not as grave as the public is saying. That's why I'm saying for people to read the financial statements to come to a proper conclusion rather than jumping on the bandwagon. The media said American banks were going out of business in 2007/2008, today many of them were bailed out & are currently doing record numbers..... use your head fam.

What RIM has to do is move away from the comparisons of Apple and focus entirely on it's own business here in Canada and in other places around the world where they are strong. They are still growing subscribership, they are still shipping millions of smartphones and maintaining their revenue. RIM has never done 5 million in a day, on average they do 20-30 million a year (they currently have $18 billion dollars in revenue) so this is why it confuses me & makes me laugh as to why people are so shocked when RIM only ships 20-30 million phones in comparison to Apple. But they don't have to do 5 million in a day if they can still ship 10 million a year and take home 1 to 3 billion in profits that's a success. They're not gonna do $40 billion in profits & neither will Samsung. But there are 80 million customers with RIM that love the product and will upgrade to BB10. Samsung, Nokia, LG, Motorola can't claim that.

2) This is a BOLD FACED LIE. That chart has ? all to do with revenue and you know it...if that were the case Apple would be on TOP of that list. That chart is based on DEVICE market share. If the there were 12,000,000 smartphones sold in the world during that year RIM only sold 120,000 of those smartphones. IT HAS NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH REVENUE. RIM DOESNT NOT HAVE 35% market share in Canada...again another lie. It has 26% thats behind Apple's 27%.

3) 2 million users??? A less than 3% growth and this is what your happy about?? Whether RIM operates in Waterloo, Kitchener or SoCal doesnt matter, RIM competes in a GLOBAL market. They compete against Apple, Samsung, Nokia...and they are getting ROCKED.

4) Of course I am comparing RIM to APPLE...they are they're main competition. Who the ? else are you supposed to compare RIM to? Apple/Samsung/Microsoft/Nokia/Motorola....are all out to ? RIM, why wouldnt you compare RIM's market position to those companies?? WTF??

5) Profit and RIM dont belong in the same sentence...what sheets are you looking at? They lost $225 Million last quarter, they sold 7.2 Million phones Q2 2012 vs 10 million phones in Q2 2011, The only reason they ONLY lost $225 Million is because they damn near put half of Waterloo on UI. Please stop comparing RIM to Samsung...Samsung could CRUSH RIM tomorrow. They've sold almost 15 million Galaxy S3s...and thats NOT including the other Samsung phones. Samsung just posted a $7.3 BILLION PROFIT from July to Sept.

RIM is a dying company....BB10 is pushed all the way back to MARCH 2013. When that tanks...RIP RIM.

You're still at this tho ?

Welp... how about this ? You can have your pyrrhic victory since you already have your mind made up I'll leave it to time to prove me right. I was right about the subprime crash in the U.S., I was right about U.S. Banks turning back to profitability, I was right about the current slowdown in China, I was right about Europe, I was right about stock markets rising over the last 3 years and I was right about RIM & Netflix the first time. If you want to bask in Apple stock go ahead. I will be right here when it falls in price just like RIM did to tell you "I told you so".

If I'm wrong then I'll buy you the next Apple product and send it to you. But I know I'm right because I've seen this movie before. You're crazy if you think in the next 3-5 years Apple will continue to crush records. The bigger they are the harder they fall. Remember Steve isn't around no more and you can only milk his inventions for so long before the rest of the market catches up & profits begin to slow up.

samsung will be there when apple falls

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAH....oh that has got to be the funniest post on this site.

Maybe to an apple stan who thinks the fact that apple gets all their tech parts from samsung because samsung makes the best ? isnt a reason to be worried.

Korea is on the come up and samsung is next in line for apple's spot.

Your an idiot if you think Apple "gets" its tech parts from Samsung. Samsung MANUFACTURES parts for Apple....something ANY company can do. Apple has already moved the display business to Sharp and the chip business is going to Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company which is the largest chip manufacturer in the world. If Samsung makes "the best ? " why does the A6 stomp the ? out of the Exynos? Why does the iPhone have the better display than the S3? Why does the iPhone have a better camera than the S3?

Samsung doesn't INNOVATE or bring ANYTHING new to the table. They copied the iOS features and design and got ? slapped in court. Apple is the architect, Samsung is the carpenter....any ? can be a carpenter.

Don't you get tired of repeating the same ? ?? And that court ? was home court advantage.

Da ? was talking to you?

Why the ? you in a Black Berry thread taking about apple?

I didnt bring Apple into the discussion. Again, its you ? that have more of an obsession with Apple than any Apple Fanboy.
  • rage
    rage Members Posts: 5,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    COT DAYUM!!! HAHAHAHAH @ their Senior VP singing like a buffoon on a video for devs.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/16/technology/blackberry-becomes-a-source-of-shame-for-users.html?_r=2
    “I want to take a bat to it,” Ms. Crosby said, after waiting for her phone’s browser to load for the third minute, only to watch the battery die. “You can’t do anything with it. You’re supposed to, but it’s all a big lie.”

Goldman Sachs recently gave its employees the option to use an iPhone. Covington & Burling, a major law firm, did the same at the urging of associates. Even the White House, which used the BlackBerry for security reasons, recently started supporting the iPhone. (Some staff members suspect that decision was influenced by President Obama, who now prefers his iPad for national security briefings. A spokesman for the White House declined to comment.)

RIM’s most recent efforts to hold on to loyal customers, as well as software developers building apps for its next generation of phones scheduled to be available next year, have elicited universal cringes. In a recent promotional video, Alec Saunders, RIM’s vice president for developer relations, is shown belting out a rock song titled “Devs, BlackBerry Is Going to Keep on Loving You,” a riff on the 1981 power ballad by REO Speedwagon “Keep on Loving You.”

“This is the sign of a desperate company,” said Nick Mindel, a 26-year-old investment analyst. “Come on, BlackBerry, I always had some faith, but you just lost a customer. Frankly, I don’t think they can afford to lose many more.”

After eight years with a BlackBerry, Mr. Mindel said he just joined the wait list for the iPhone 5. When it arrives, he said, "I’m considering removing my BlackBerry battery, pouring in cement, and using the BlackBerry as an actual paperweight.”
  • rage
    edited October 2012
    Options
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    MrSoutCity wrote: »
    @rage

2. That chart is going by smartphone sales, the reason why I say it's foolish is b/c one company has $100 billion dollars in revenue (Apple) the other has $18 billion in revenue (RIM). It doesn't matter how many smartphones RIM ships unless they're doing $100 billion in revenue nobody on that list is outdoing Apple. In Canada RIM still has 35% market share (on it's worst year), and Apple sits at 30%. Since the total is also averaged, it also greatly misconstrues the data presented. Some countries are too small and greatly distort the average in conjunction with revenue and scale.

3. RIM has 80 million customers - up 2 million from the year before.... public perception may be bad but it didn't stop RIM from growing their subscriber base & ALSO keeping the addition 78 million customers they already had. Remember once again RIM is NOT Apple, they're a quarter of the size of Apple and they operate in a country one tenth the size of yours.

http://www.mobilebusinessbriefing.com/articles/rim-surprises-with-subscriber-increase/25423/

4. Dude the BIGGEST problem with what you're doing is comparing a company 10 times bigger than another & asking why the other isn't equal. This is like me, taking the population of Canada and trying to compare it to the U.S., 36 million to 340 million. And saying why isn't Canada as big as the United States ? You see the issue here ? No one is knocking Apple's success fam. I'm trying to save your ass from losing money. I would not invest in Apple until it plummets in price. RIM is having it's troubles NOBODY doubts that but it's not as grave as the public is saying. That's why I'm saying for people to read the financial statements to come to a proper conclusion rather than jumping on the bandwagon. The media said American banks were going out of business in 2007/2008, today many of them were bailed out & are currently doing record numbers..... use your head fam.

What RIM has to do is move away from the comparisons of Apple and focus entirely on it's own business here in Canada and in other places around the world where they are strong. They are still growing subscribership, they are still shipping millions of smartphones and maintaining their revenue. RIM has never done 5 million in a day, on average they do 20-30 million a year (they currently have $18 billion dollars in revenue) so this is why it confuses me & makes me laugh as to why people are so shocked when RIM only ships 20-30 million phones in comparison to Apple. But they don't have to do 5 million in a day if they can still ship 10 million a year and take home 1 to 3 billion in profits that's a success. They're not gonna do $40 billion in profits & neither will Samsung. But there are 80 million customers with RIM that love the product and will upgrade to BB10. Samsung, Nokia, LG, Motorola can't claim that.

2) This is a BOLD FACED LIE. That chart has ? all to do with revenue and you know it...if that were the case Apple would be on TOP of that list. That chart is based on DEVICE market share. If the there were 12,000,000 smartphones sold in the world during that year RIM only sold 120,000 of those smartphones. IT HAS NOTHING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH REVENUE. RIM DOESNT NOT HAVE 35% market share in Canada...again another lie. It has 26% thats behind Apple's 27%.

3) 2 million users??? A less than 3% growth and this is what your happy about?? Whether RIM operates in Waterloo, Kitchener or SoCal doesnt matter, RIM competes in a GLOBAL market. They compete against Apple, Samsung, Nokia...and they are getting ROCKED.

4) Of course I am comparing RIM to APPLE...they are they're main competition. Who the ? else are you supposed to compare RIM to? Apple/Samsung/Microsoft/Nokia/Motorola....are all out to ? RIM, why wouldnt you compare RIM's market position to those companies?? WTF??

5) Profit and RIM dont belong in the same sentence...what sheets are you looking at? They lost $225 Million last quarter, they sold 7.2 Million phones Q2 2012 vs 10 million phones in Q2 2011, The only reason they ONLY lost $225 Million is because they damn near put half of Waterloo on UI. Please stop comparing RIM to Samsung...Samsung could CRUSH RIM tomorrow. They've sold almost 15 million Galaxy S3s...and thats NOT including the other Samsung phones. Samsung just posted a $7.3 BILLION PROFIT from July to Sept.

RIM is a dying company....BB10 is pushed all the way back to MARCH 2013. When that tanks...RIP RIM.

You're still at this tho ?

Welp... how about this ? You can have your pyrrhic victory since you already have your mind made up I'll leave it to time to prove me right. I was right about the subprime crash in the U.S., I was right about U.S. Banks turning back to profitability, I was right about the current slowdown in China, I was right about Europe, I was right about stock markets rising over the last 3 years and I was right about RIM & Netflix the first time. If you want to bask in Apple stock go ahead. I will be right here when it falls in price just like RIM did to tell you "I told you so".

If I'm wrong then I'll buy you the next Apple product and send it to you. But I know I'm right because I've seen this movie before. You're crazy if you think in the next 3-5 years Apple will continue to crush records. The bigger they are the harder they fall. Remember Steve isn't around no more and you can only milk his inventions for so long before the rest of the market catches up & profits begin to slow up.

samsung will be there when apple falls

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAH....oh that has got to be the funniest post on this site.

Maybe to an apple stan who thinks the fact that apple gets all their tech parts from samsung because samsung makes the best ? isnt a reason to be worried.

Korea is on the come up and samsung is next in line for apple's spot.

Your an idiot if you think Apple "gets" its tech parts from Samsung. Samsung MANUFACTURES parts for Apple....something ANY company can do. Apple has already moved the display business to Sharp and the chip business is going to Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company which is the largest chip manufacturer in the world. If Samsung makes "the best ? " why does the A6 stomp the ? out of the Exynos? Why does the iPhone have the better display than the S3? Why does the iPhone have a better camera than the S3?

Samsung doesn't INNOVATE or bring ANYTHING new to the table. They copied the iOS features and design and got ? slapped in court. Apple is the architect, Samsung is the carpenter....any ? can be a carpenter.

Don't you get tired of repeating the same ? ?? And that court ? was home court advantage.

Da ? was talking to you?

Why the ? you in a Black Berry thread taking about apple?

Cause bb gunnin for apple's throne

LOL....even their OWN CEO doesnt believe this nonsense
    http://allthingsd.com/20121016/rims-latest-bb10-developer-plan-grow-your-own/
    Research In Motion CEO Thorsten Heins may be right when he says his struggling company has “a clear shot at being No. 3” in the smartphone market. But it’s not going to attain that spot on the strength of its forthcoming BlackBerry 10 operating system, even if the OS does prove to be a miracle of innovation.

OLY-GYMN-GAMPHO_(GAM006101)115514--415x415.jpg

Bronze medal ass ? ...
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    people underestimate the fickleness of consumers in the smartphone market

apple's branding is too strong and RIM's strategy is too broad to compete even tho their financials look attractive
  • rage
    Options
    people OVERestimate the fickleness of consumers in the smartphone market

apple's branding is too strong and RIM's strategy is too broad to compete even tho their financials look attractive

Corrected. "People" i.e. ? nobodies are under this misguided notion that Apple's success is due to being the "cool thing" or they user base are "sheep". Its the easy way out. But if you read what CEOs, Econ Strategists, Investment Analysts say they will tell you that Apple has some of the if not THE HIGHEST customer satisfaction ratings in the world. Whether its a laptop, tablet, or phone their ? runs like a swiss watch.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options

Corrected. "People" i.e. ? nobodies are under this misguided notion that Apple's success is due to being the "cool thing" or they user base are "sheep". Its the easy way out. But if you read what CEOs, Econ Strategists, Investment Analysts say they will tell you that Apple has some of the if not THE HIGHEST customer satisfaction ratings in the world. Whether its a laptop, tablet, or phone their ? runs like a swiss watch.

*looks at my ipod nano that was bought in 2006 and still works perfectly*

I can't even dispute the bolded

however on the numbers alone Apple is serious overvalued

as a product Apple is great.............as an investment tho:

Apple's day of reckoning is coming within the next 5 years
  • MrSoutCity
    MrSoutCity Members Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This is what sion been trying to tell rage.
  • rage
    Options

And this is based on??
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Everything that goes up, must come down
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    Options
    this ? rage ... is honestly in here arguing.... that all these ppl.... are buying iphones.... because they did the research and decided that iphone was the best phone on the market??

LOL

their are some weird ? ppl in the world LOL

thats like saying millions of fans go to football games because they want to analyze and break down offensive schemes by different offensive coordinators. not to watch players entertain them LOL

when the next trend comes along .... iphones will be just like flip phones LOL
  • rage
    Options
    this ? rage ... is honestly in here arguing.... that all these ppl.... are buying iphones.... because they did the research and decided that iphone was the best phone on the market??

LOL

their are some weird ? ppl in the world LOL

thats like saying millions of fans go to football games because they want to analyze and break down offensive schemes by different offensive coordinators. not to watch players entertain them LOL

when the next trend comes along .... iphones will be just like flip phones LOL

You're a ? child...grown folks are talking ? up outta here ya hear.
  • rage
    edited October 2012
    Options
    And so it begins....

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/25/us-apple-results-new-idUSBRE89O1M920121025

http://www.forbes.com/sites/connieguglielmo/2012/10/25/apple-slightly-beats-on-fourth-quarter-sales-but-misses-on-profit-forecast-live-blog/

Apple sold fewer iPads than anticipated as the economy remained weak and consumers waited for the new iPad mini, which will hit store shelves next month.

Analysts say the real test for the company will come during the crucial holiday shopping season, when competition will reach fever-pitch with Apple, Amazon.com Inc, Google Inc and Microsoft Corp all fielding new gadgets.

"Going into earnings we were wondering if the slowing economy will catch up with Wall Street and it has," said Channing Smith, co-manager of the Capital Advisors Growth Fund.

First RIM, Nokia, Motorola, then Dell, Nintendo, Google, even Amazon just felt the pinch as Amazon will record a loss for the first time since 2002. Europe and Japan got sales weak for everyone all over & more competition and hardware costs is slowing up sales. This is the first red flag.

Remember Apple relies heavily on branding but it doesn't have a definitive competitive advantage that someone can't copy or create. All these smartphone makers are making the same product just slightly different features. Apple relies on the brand to be able to sell it's products at quite expensive prices. The problem with that is sooner or later Microsoft, Google, HTC, Samsung, RIM, Nokia, Motorola are gonna be offering the same products but at different price points. They can make a tablet or smartphone product with the same features but at a lower cost for the consumer. Eventually that's going to catch up with Apple. You can only milk Jobs' inventions for so long before the market asks "what's next" ? Apple is a great success story but there are kinks in their armor....

When Apple can no longer match expectations of 30% + growth like they wanted RIM to, the market is gonna sell it off and look for the next bandwagon to jump on. It'll still be able to grow there's no doubting that, but it will not be able to keep shattering records over and over.

Wrong, only idiots actually believe this.

Apple relies on making their customers happy. They have the highest customer satisfaction scores of any tech company ever. They have the highest brand loyalty than any other tech company....ever. They do this by making the most customer focused product in the market. People HATE R.I.M and they HATE BBs.

The iPad is the best tablet on the market. The iPhone is the best smartphone on the market. The public knows it, thats why Apple sold more iPhones last quarter than every other Android manufacturer in North America. Thats why they have sold 100 Million iPads, thats why 91% of tablet traffic on the net is from an iPad. Apple just reported RECORD PROFITS AGAIN and SMASHED its own FORECASTS.

26.9 Million iPhones....58% increase over Q32011 (How are these "quite expensive prices")
    14 Million iPads.....thats a 26% increase over Q32011(again how are these "quite expensive prices")
    $8.2 Billion in profits on $36 Billion in Sales.
    Went from $117 Billion in cash to $121 Billion.
  • rage
    Options
    And so it begins....

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/10/25/us-apple-results-new-idUSBRE89O1M920121025

http://www.forbes.com/sites/connieguglielmo/2012/10/25/apple-slightly-beats-on-fourth-quarter-sales-but-misses-on-profit-forecast-live-blog/

Apple sold fewer iPads than anticipated as the economy remained weak and consumers waited for the new iPad mini, which will hit store shelves next month.

Analysts say the real test for the company will come during the crucial holiday shopping season, when competition will reach fever-pitch with Apple, Amazon.com Inc, Google Inc and Microsoft Corp all fielding new gadgets.

"Going into earnings we were wondering if the slowing economy will catch up with Wall Street and it has," said Channing Smith, co-manager of the Capital Advisors Growth Fund.

First RIM, Nokia, Motorola, then Dell, Nintendo, Google, even Amazon just felt the pinch as Amazon will record a loss for the first time since 2002. Europe and Japan got sales weak for everyone all over & more competition and hardware costs is slowing up sales. This is the first red flag.

Remember Apple relies heavily on branding but it doesn't have a definitive competitive advantage that someone can't copy or create. All these smartphone makers are making the same product just slightly different features. Apple relies on the brand to be able to sell it's products at quite expensive prices. The problem with that is sooner or later Microsoft, Google, HTC, Samsung, RIM, Nokia, Motorola are gonna be offering the same products but at different price points. They can make a tablet or smartphone product with the same features but at a lower cost for the consumer. Eventually that's going to catch up with Apple. You can only milk Jobs' inventions for so long before the market asks "what's next" ? Apple is a great success story but there are kinks in their armor....

When Apple can no longer match expectations of 30% + growth like they wanted RIM to, the market is gonna sell it off and look for the next bandwagon to jump on. It'll still be able to grow there's no doubting that, but it will not be able to keep shattering records over and over.

Wrong, only idiots actually believe this.

Apple relies on making their customers happy. They have the highest customer satisfaction scores of any tech company ever. They have the highest brand loyalty than any other tech company....ever. They do this by making the most customer focused product in the market. People HATE R.I.M and they HATE BBs.

The iPad is the best tablet on the market. The iPhone is the best smartphone on the market. The public knows it, thats why Apple sold more iPhones last quarter than every other Android manufacturer in North America. Thats why they have sold 100 Million iPads, thats why 91% of tablet traffic on the net is from an iPad. Apple just reported RECORD PROFITS AGAIN and SMASHED its own FORECASTS.

26.9 Million iPhones....58% increase over Q32011 (How are these "quite expensive prices")
    14 Million iPads.....thats a 26% increase over Q32011(again how are these "quite expensive prices")
    $8.2 Billion in profits on $36 Billion in Sales.
    Went from $117 Billion in cash to $121 Billion.

If you say so dude, I wouldn't consider that a durable competitive advantage - people loved the quality service of American manufacturing only... across the pond they'll do it for cheaper & it might not be aesthetically perfect but they can make more money that way. This is the challenge Apple will have to face along with a changing global environment.

As for the numbers you posted, you see how it still wasn't enough to satisfy the 'Street' as good as it was ? The expectations are growing more and more higher and unrealistic.

What the Streets expect are irrelevant to a company's financial stability. All Apple missed.....was an estimate...made by analysts. It has zero bearing on how good Apple is doing as a company. RIM, Nokia, HTC, even Amazon have all reported massive loses. Because none of those companies innovate...they simply copy and make generic devices. So this notion that people will gravitate towards other devices just because they do the same thing is unfounded.
  • qtipp73
    qtipp73 Members Posts: 915 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this rage dude been talking about apple for a straight month and a half now.

Grow up my ? . Apple dont need nerds like u to convince people to buy their ? . They dont make phones for consumers like u who wanna post ? benchmark scores ans ? . 80% of their customers could give two ? about what processor is in their phone or how fast it computes ? .

I cosigned u way back in early September on this ? but now its just getting sad. Get a life,girl,job,etc. ? pathetic at this point.
  • rage
    edited October 2012
    Options
    qtipp73 wrote: »

Grow up my ? . Apple dont need nerds like u to convince people to buy their ? . They dont make phones for consumers like u who wanna post ? benchmark scores ans ? . 80% of their customers could give two ? about what processor is in their phone or how fast it computes ? .

I cosigned u way back in early September on this ? but now its just getting sad. Get a life,girl,job,etc. ? pathetic at this point.

So you will be posting this same post about Sion as well?? You know the dude who has just as many posts about RIM. Its called a discussion you ? cornball. Will you be posting this about all the fandroids in the Samsung GS3 thread? You just dont agree with what I am writing so ? outta you hypocrite.
  • qtipp73
    Options

So you will be posting this same post about Sion as well?? You know the dude who has just as many posts about RIM. Its called a discussion you ? cornball. Will you be posting this about all the fandroids in the Samsung GS3 thread? You just dont agree with what I am writing so ? outta you hypocrite.

? I said I cosigned u back in sept about this apple vs android ? . Im just saying its time to move on my dude. enough is enough. Its funny how a dude thats been dickriding apple on an internet forum for almost two damn months straight is calling another person a cornball lol. OH THE IRONY
  • rage
    edited October 2012
    Options

? I said I cosigned u back in sept about this apple vs android ? . Im just saying its time to move on my dude. enough is enough. Its funny how a dude thats been dickriding apple on an internet forum for almost two damn months straight is calling another person a cornball lol. OH THE IRONY

I'm dickriding Apple....so what is Sion doing with RIM? What is Dr. Chemix doing with Android? The OP just said BB is coming for the throne when BB has a 1.7% MARKET SHARE...thats not dickriding?? This is a message board where people discuss things...Sion and the OP's position is that RIM is going to make some miraculous comeback and rule the mobile smartphone world. They have presented their reasons why this is so. I think its a load of horseshit and that RIM is a company devoid of innovation and or any appealing products....I have stated the reasons why I think this is so. What the ? does that have to do with you? Or did you just go the usual played out "dickriding" "caping" route just to get the LOL reactions?
  • qtipp73
    edited October 2012
    Options

last time im gonna say this ? . I agree with u on ur argument. im saying its time to move on. u been on two separate threads crusading for apple nonstop. u will go to great lengths to make ur point. u made it. move on my ?
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rage...rages. Appropiate screen name. He is your typical apple fan. Repeats rhetoric. Copy pastes apple fan site stats. Says the most outrageous ? . Quickly calls Android supporters fandroids. Rathers have a phone think for him than he thinks for it.

But to keep thread intact and in effort not to overly derail, does the T/S really think RIM will be around much longer. ? I remember when Blackberry was GOAT...my ? felt inferior back then
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    edited November 2012
    Options
    GOAT my ? feels like its slowly dying lol I just hope that ? doesnt cost $600 again
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BB will be offering data plans eh?

This is intriguing... i read awhile back that BB was receiving pressure from federal officials because their network was private and they would not give out info to investigators looking into criminal activity

Not sure how valid this is, but in 2013 increased privacy and security is a definite plus.
  • chi-guy
    chi-guy Members Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sion ima drop 1k into RIM... if i lose my money.. im whippin yo ass
  • qtipp73
    Options
    RIM is a sinking ship. Wont be worth ? in another 18 months