SpiiiiinOff - Signs to Stay Away from A Male

Options

Comments

• Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? go ham on single mothers 25/8 on this message board

But the minute someone calls their aint ? mother out for living off of her kids and pimping them out of money they wanna catch feelings.

Gotcha.

nah... but props to u for having these chicks too scared to address the darts u throw at single muvas...
  • aka_OG
    aka_OG Members Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    soo many flagrant fouls in here - this thread DEF more entertaining then d original post...

i'm confused tho - skylar n kat takin shots at single mothers or sons who "take care of them"?
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    I guess it feels funny to give my mom money knowing she makes over 100k a year.

Maybe if my mom didnt have it like that I'd be more willing to break bread.

I wish that well to do heifer would ask me for money. I'd laugh at her. I know what her yearly salary is.

The first year I was able to file independent on my taxes, my mom ? around & claimed me behind my back knowing I hadn't lived with her or needed her for money for over 2 years. When I asked why she said because she needed a dependent to lower her taxes. Thats when I realized my mama had bread. I needed her tax return later that yr to file for fafsa so I got a chance to really see how much she makes...she was making 106k in 2007 plus quarterly bonuses. Shes had two promotions since then.

I'd laugh in her face if she expected me to give her bread...she cool, she got a bakery compared to my dutch oven.

stk63642cor.jpg?w=600&h=600&keep_ratio=1

goood. GOOOD. Let it ALL out, boo. Oh we gon heal today

And you thought i was jokin when i said this??:
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    how about we delve into this CLEAR sign of undiagnosed mother-daughter envy/jealousy/competition goin on?

S2 know what he talkin bout. I fully expect to come back Monday to see you turned a new leaf over, b/c ya momma aint raise ya like dis here now, no she didnt
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Re-railed, lol.

I might lose some fans saying this...

But braids, fitted caps,snapbacks, and unkept locs on any man over 25.

Same goes for the Joe budden beard/lower face mask.

• Meta_Conscious
    Options
    listing ? u dont like... as opposed to things that reveal character flaws... yeah, y'all got this life ? all figured out...
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Kat
    Options
    You drinking yet boogie?
  • Kat
    Options
    Is that a character flaw?
  • BrideofKilla
    Options
    Stopitfive wrote: »
    listing ? u dont like... as opposed to things that reveal character flaws... yeah, y'all got this life ? all figured out...

Nobody has life figured out, silly. But your appearance speaks volumes on your character.

• blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Re-railed, lol.

so a man over 25 can't have a beard or wear a fitted cap?

do you like black men? :(
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options
    Is that a character flaw?

enjoying a little libation doesnt make me less loyal, hardworking, or kind-hearted...

Nobody has life figured out, silly. But your appearance speaks volumes on your character.

what in the ? does a man wearing a fitted cap say about his character?
  • Kat
    Options
    What does a white belt have to do with a woman's?
  • BrideofKilla
    Options
    Re-railed, lol.

so a man over 25 can't have a beard or wear a fitted cap?

do you like black men? :(

He can have a beard, just not that awful lining. I love black men but as I mature my taste has as well. White men wear this stuff too and it's equally unattractive imo.
  • Kat
    Options
    its been proven empirically that females who wear white belts r hoes... cutthebullshit...

lmao..just difficult for no damn reason.

You remind me of someone I know.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat has white belt
  • BrideofKilla
    Options
    its been proven empirically that females who wear white belts r hoes... cutthebullshit...

See? One could argue that there's nothing wrong with white belts but you know that you don't want a woman that wears one.same thing with the fitteds and snapbacks. Nothing wrong with the clothing but I'm not looking for a man that's rocking it.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options

See? One could argue that there's nothing wrong with white belts but you know that you don't want a woman that wears one.same thing with the fitteds and snapbacks. Nothing wrong with the clothing but I'm not looking for a man that's rocking it.

u dont like it, but it dont say ? about a man's character... white belt theory is well known and supported by experts...
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

See? One could argue that there's nothing wrong with white belts ....

No they couldn't
  • BrideofKilla
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »

No they couldn't
    well I'm ill equipped to argue that since I don't own a white belt but I doubt if I had purchased one I'd morph into a superwhore with the cape and costume like you men assume.

Whoredom comes from within.it's there no matter what you wear, lol.

@stopitfive so it's ok for you to judge women's character by a belt but I can't have the same feelings about caps and braids? What research has been done about either besides the opinion of a message forum? Don't blow a fitted lid my dude.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Options

No they couldn't
    well I'm ill equipped to argue that since I don't own a white belt but I doubt if I had purchased one I'd morph into a superwhore with the cape and costume like you men assume.

@stopitfive so it's ok for you to judge women's character by a belt but I can't have the same feelings about caps and braids? What research has been done about either besides the opinion of a message forum? Don't blow a fitted lid my dude.

I'm wearing a fedora tonight... and white belt theory is not open to debate.. u still haven't said what a fitted means...
  • BrideofKilla
    Options

No they couldn't

I'm wearing a fedora tonight... and white belt theory is not open to debate.. u still haven't said what a fitted means...

The white belt theory is directly related to the fitted cap theory in terms that a person is judged about their character by what they wear.if you put any thought into your attire then you know what you want your clothes to say about you.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? go ham on single mothers 25/8 on this message board

But the minute someone calls their aint ? mother out for living off of her kids and pimping them out of money they wanna catch feelings.

Gotcha.

What a logical fallacy, you've pulled.

I said my parents anyways.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
This discussion has been closed.