SpiiiiinOff - Signs to Stay Away from A Male

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Feel free..this thread has already served its purpose.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know we kinda derailed with the whole money/mama topic...but I'd love to hear what the men consider red flags of men in general. I see a lot of men saying that some of the red flags ladies posted weren't "real" or were "bird like" to you so my question is:

What do you men consider to be a male red flag that women should look out for?

Oh... No problem ... Ima tell you scrate like this here baby... If you out in these streets and you decided to start choosing up on a ? ..... And his name don't start with "J" or end with "D" ....... Girl ...... You better have them antennas turned all the way the hell up ... Cos trust ... That ? red flaggin like a piru in front of the Compton swap-meet
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Foh chemix..still in here getting upset like you were specifically duped.

Jesus Christ...ew.

Chemix isn't going anywhere ma. I just don't tolerate stupidity like yours. You're high and mighty attitude is only afforded by your minions and the fools who worship you.

Again, I didn't catch feelings. It's obvious reading and reading comprehension isn't a strong point for you.

I told you, the post was made for those who would take you seriously

But what if I was trolling you? Are you now catching feelings off of the very thing that you do?

Oh hell yes.

Did you obviously get affected by posts by the inexperienced and took time out of your day to present a thread as if its a serious topic and then later on post you were trolling?

Hell yes

That's some devious ass ? ...and goofy. You are always with that slick stuff and when you get called out...you get defensive

SMH...you definitely know how to ether yourself consistently...those with some intelligence see that easily

• Dr.Chemix
    Options
    inb4 Ms. Southern pulls out her cape
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    inb4 Ms. Southern pulls out her cape

Word. She stay caping
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Smh @ 2 males complaining on how a room for ladies is ran

Red flag !!!! Lol
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr. Chemix bullies me, too; don't feel bad.
    HK13.gificon_cry.gificon_redface.gif

• Dr.Chemix
    Options
    Smh @ 2 males complaining on how a room for ladies is ran

Red flag !!!! Lol

That statement in that context is not a complaint, obviously. Is it untrue? No...therefore its a statement that acknowledges what you normally do.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Some people are awesome at making ? sound intelligent, doesn't make it stink any less.

Stop being so sensitive and stop blaming it on the inexperienced like some of these grown ass men aren't dropping equally stereotypical and silly comments regarding women all the time.

I made this thread on a Friday as a spinoff of a female version of the same idea..it was just supposed to be something light and funny, but the abundance of feelings turned the ? into some huge deal.

You can thank yourselves for that.

Lock this up por favor.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HI KATT

BYE KATT
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    Per request.....
  • Dupac