SpiiiiinOff - Signs to Stay Away from A Male

Options

Comments

• Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP12 wrote: »
    how is that simping? does not compute...

let's face it,a lot of you dudes have unresolved issues and have no business talking about marrying anyone... stay single with that my money is my money attitude
    ya wife must lurk something heavy bruh
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? , I pay my parents everytime I get check.

They deserved it taking care of my ass for 18 years.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    @Sion

Best post in the thread.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm about to get the fuuuuck up out outta here, but before I go...

I made this thread with the intention of getting under you males skin since ya'll can sit up in your little thread and talk about ridiculous 'red flags' for women all day long with little to no ? from the females. I went in that thread all of maybe one time.

The display of emotions in this semi-troll thread was epic and honestly pretty hilarious. Ya'll ? and ? and ? about women, but let them say some ? about ya'll...lmao.

Thank you for making this an entertaining Friday.
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Matt- wrote: »
    i sure hope six doesn't end up another statistic

Likewise, I'd hate to see you be an inherent social deviant, violate society and/or your immediate family in some violent macabre massacre, and then commit suicide on some ? the world ? . Let's not be statistics!
    ladies, ive told every chick i talked to for the last 6 or 7 years...no kids no marriage

is that a red flag?

Yes, suuuuperrrrr red flag, yo! You're never gonna get wifed!!!!!
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    @sixsicksins

what you wearing today babygirl..i already know you lookin good...

Fukk da clothes baby, I can get bukk ass nekkid in 6 seconds...I know you lookin good....buss a nut in these guts, then we can squeegee it out with a turkey baster and then go half on a baby plan B pill the next morning :P
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Post pics of your mom
  • Matt-
    Options
    Post ya moms paycheck
  • SleepwalkingInJapan
    SleepwalkingInJapan Members Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ladies, ive told every chick i talked to for the last 6 or 7 years...no kids no marriage

is that a red flag?

if the woman is seriously looking for commitment, then yeah its a red flag
    but if not its a green flag to get that ? and keep it moving.

i commend you for being honest.

say word. thanks sky

@sixy why u gotta wack my preference.....

u should commend my honesty too or let me live baby
  • Matt-
    Options
    Six how old are you? Have you bled yet?
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

? what!? That ? is silly
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sion wrote: »
    Reading some of these responses makes me think that you can tell a woman by the men she lay with/you can tell a man by his woman.... very interesting...

& I disagree with the mama's boy comment about giving your mother money, so if one takes care of their grandmother by paying her medical bills, pay their moms mortgage every month or spoils their parents as a way to say "thank you for raising me" that's a red flag ? Some of yall ladies shootin yourselves in the foot before you even step out the door and then wonder why a ? 's moms won't give you the cosign, gives you ? every time she come over & why you don't attract/can't keep good men.

So in order to get mom's cosign, I have to tithe to her monthly out of our household funds? Is this ? an extortionist? ? that ? and ? you too She ain't getting a dime out of me.

Lmao.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    how is that simping? does not compute...

let's face it,a lot of you dudes have unresolved issues and have no business talking about marrying anyone... stay single with that my money is my money attitude
    ya wife must lurk something heavy bruh

clearly

I mean that has to be the only reason why I am speaking like I have some damn sense...foh chi
    U speaking common sense?

I though u was speak whip-inese
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    s2jepeka wrote: »
    You ? got it confused...
    Man ? that, what part of the game is it for your children to be helping YOU out financially? I'm not talking due to old age, I get that, but because of your own POOR financial decisions?

She made her choices in life, why do I have to bail her out for them when I'm HER child?

I mean occasionally, I know ? happens, but if it's consistent because you're making the same bad decisions..it gets old.

But she had my back for a whole year after I had my baby so I still feel obligated to at least loan her some money when she needs it, even though I've easily repaid that debt.

Because a lot of these ? moms is broke good for nothing hoes and theyre just enablers

If I have my ? together & im not asking my man for bill money then why does this broke, irresponsible hoe ask my man for money? She shoulda been had her ? together. Matter of fact, where is her man? Shouldn't she be asking him for money?

I can understand breaking bread fir a gift every now & then but if you're paying your mom's bills and she's healthy and able bodied enough to get up & work then you need to cut her lazy ass off.

Wait, wait-a-minuttte *kevin hart voice*

I dont know if you trollin or what, but this is just plain triflin.

While you doin all this expert analysis on mother-son relationships...*puts on glasses* how about we delve into this CLEAR sign of undiagnosed mother-daughter envy/jealousy/competition goin on?

envy? envious of whom?

like @? _i_look_like said, my mom has not and does not receive money from me. my mom is 33 years older than me. she had plenty of years to get her ? together and she used those years wisely so that now that she's an older adult, she's taking care of herself quite well. my mom makes approx 2.5 times more than I do yearly, ? I look like giving her bill money every month? she is not ? and I do not have to tithe to her.

[img][/img]my mom doesn't even expect gifts from her kids on holidays. as long as we send a card, try to show our faces, and give her a phone call to show our appreciation, she's good. nothing I can do for her materially will match up to what she can do for herself anyway.

like i said, if your mom is disabled, elderly, and unable to take care of herself I can understand supporting her.
    but taking money out of your household to take care of another able bodied adult is ridiculous. especially when you have a wife, serious long term s/o, and/or kid(s).

i find it ridiculous that you nignogs go absolutely HAM about paying child support and single mothers who struggle to pay their bills, but you have no qualms about sponsoring a lazy old bird that can't manage her funds month to month? the reality is that if your mom is begging you for money for bills, she's no better than the same irresponsible single moms that men ? about.

@ bolded

this ? do the bare neccessities

my mama dont ask for ? , and she make enough to not sweat none of her bills

but ill give my mama a gift on a normal ass day just cause i love her,, and on christmas im tryin to get her a present she would love every year

you talkin bout a ? card, how old are you 12?

you obviously got some problems wit yo mother

maybe you need to call a help line or somethin

I love my mom too. But buying her ? that she could purchase herself (and a better version of what I purchased) isn't proof of that.

I'd rather spend time with my mom instead of sending trinkets and ? .

would you want yo husband to treat you like you treat yo mother

What do you mean, like not buying me gifts to show affection? ? , he doesn't buy me gifts.
    He pays bills and buys groceries. That's all I expect of him.
    I buy myself gifts.
    When he does buy me gifts, it's usually some thoughtful and inexpensive that I mentioned in passing and forgot about.

does he beat you?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I forgot I was posting on the IC... my bad fellas... carry on

Apology accepted, but cut it out from now on.
  • ohhhla
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »

? what!? That ? is silly

My parents bought me consoles, toys, play set, and etc.

Those ? are expense and helping me with college
  • ohhhla
    edited March 2013
    Options
  • ohhhla
    edited March 2013
    Options
  • ohhhla
    edited March 2013
    Options
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    child under 2 years old
    gives his mom money like that's his woman

Why would this be a problem?

has a mommy complex
    mom will give any woman that her son takes seriously PROBLEMS...and im not talking normal over protective mama behavior. she'll act up like a spiteful ex girlfriend
    you see this a lot in men that come from single parent homes. their mothers raise them to be the man that they always wanted. they end up relying on their sons for financial and emotional support...basically a stand in boyfriend without the sex or romance. once her son moves on and tries to have a real relationship, the mom will act up like she just got dumped. she won't be satisfied unless the girlfriend is EXTREMELY close to her to the point that its actually 3 people in the relationship.

Smh son of a ?
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? got it confused...
    Man ? that, what part of the game is it for your children to be helping YOU out financially? I'm not talking due to old age, I get that, but because of your own POOR financial decisions?

She made her choices in life, why do I have to bail her out for them when I'm HER child?

I mean occasionally, I know ? happens, but if it's consistent because you're making the same bad decisions..it gets old.

But she had my back for a whole year after I had my baby so I still feel obligated to at least loan her some money when she needs it, even though I've easily repaid that debt.

Because a lot of these ? moms is broke good for nothing hoes and theyre just enablers

If I have my ? together & im not asking my man for bill money then why does this broke, irresponsible hoe ask my man for money? She shoulda been had her ? together. Matter of fact, where is her man? Shouldn't she be asking him for money?

I can understand breaking bread fir a gift every now & then but if you're paying your mom's bills and she's healthy and able bodied enough to get up & work then you need to cut her lazy ass off.

Wait, wait-a-minuttte *kevin hart voice*

I dont know if you trollin or what, but this is just plain triflin.

While you doin all this expert analysis on mother-son relationships...*puts on glasses* how about we delve into this CLEAR sign of undiagnosed mother-daughter envy/jealousy/competition goin on?

envy? envious of whom?

like @? _i_look_like said, my mom has not and does not receive money from me. my mom is 33 years older than me. she had plenty of years to get her ? together and she used those years wisely so that now that she's an older adult, she's taking care of herself quite well. my mom makes approx 2.5 times more than I do yearly, ? I look like giving her bill money every month? she is not ? and I do not have to tithe to her.

[img][/img]my mom doesn't even expect gifts from her kids on holidays. as long as we send a card, try to show our faces, and give her a phone call to show our appreciation, she's good. nothing I can do for her materially will match up to what she can do for herself anyway.

like i said, if your mom is disabled, elderly, and unable to take care of herself I can understand supporting her.
    but taking money out of your household to take care of another able bodied adult is ridiculous. especially when you have a wife, serious long term s/o, and/or kid(s).

i find it ridiculous that you nignogs go absolutely HAM about paying child support and single mothers who struggle to pay their bills, but you have no qualms about sponsoring a lazy old bird that can't manage her funds month to month? the reality is that if your mom is begging you for money for bills, she's no better than the same irresponsible single moms that men ? about.

@ bolded

this ? do the bare neccessities

my mama dont ask for ? , and she make enough to not sweat none of her bills

but ill give my mama a gift on a normal ass day just cause i love her,, and on christmas im tryin to get her a present she would love every year

you talkin bout a ? card, how old are you 12?

you obviously got some problems wit yo mother

maybe you need to call a help line or somethin

I love my mom too. But buying her ? that she could purchase herself (and a better version of what I purchased) isn't proof of that.

I'd rather spend time with my mom instead of sending trinkets and ? .

would you want yo husband to treat you like you treat yo mother

What do you mean, like not buying me gifts to show affection? ? , he doesn't buy me gifts.
    He pays bills and buys groceries. That's all I expect of him.
    I buy myself gifts.
    When he does buy me gifts, it's usually some thoughtful and inexpensive that I mentioned in passing and forgot about.

does he beat you?

With his ? ? Why yes, yes he does.

i swear if i seen you in rl somewhere we would fight
This discussion has been closed.